Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:33:36 AM

Dividends will be paid to any token holder in ETH but, why after January 2019?
Maybe because their project will be fully operational and start to make/have profit at that time.

then why not pay in their own token rather than ETH? I guess it's ideal as per their perspective.

I think it's better to let them pay in ETH. If tokens here play the role of shares, then ETH act as money. The number of tokens is limited, then developers will have to buy their own tokens from exchanges in order to pay dividends?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:56:46 AM

Where will you start to distribute these vending machines? Czech Republic first or EU countries at once?

Yes, they plan to initially start their Health monitor network in the EU. Btw, Czech Republic is also a member of the EU.

I'll rephrase: will the distribution start on a larger scale in the EU countries from the beginning or do they plan to concentrate first on Czech Republic, since their company is established there and I imagine it would be easier to launch health monitor network there and then expand to other EU member states?

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

Where will you start to distribute these vending machines? Czech Republic first or EU countries at once?

Yes, they plan to initially start their Health monitor network in the EU. Btw, Czech Republic is also a member of the EU.

I'll rephrase: will the distribution start on a larger scale in the EU countries from the beginning or do they plan to concentrate first on Czech Republic, since their company is established there and I imagine it would be easier to launch health monitor network there and then expand to other EU member states?

Hello, we will install pretty soon a machine in Czech Republic but we also plan to move fast into other countries (we just need to sign a service contract with a local maintenance company to provide assistance)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:04:53 PM

Maybe because their project will be fully operational and start to make/have profit at that time.

then why not pay in their own token rather than ETH? I guess it's ideal as per their perspective.

I think it's better to let them pay in ETH. If tokens here play the role of shares, then ETH act as money. The number of tokens is limited, then developers will have to buy their own tokens from exchanges in order to pay dividends?

This is exactly the reason: we don't want to de-valuate our tokens.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:07:06 PM

Hello, we will install pretty soon a machine in Czech Republic but we also plan to move fast into other countries (we just need to sign a service contract with a local maintenance company to provide assistance)

Do you have a roadmap for the test with this machine?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:16 PM

Hello, we have already ended tests for diabetes and close to the end for lung cancer and ulcer. But, basically, our tests never end since we are now focusing on other diseases as well.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

This is exactly the reason: we don't want to de-valuate our tokens.

De-valuate can draw more investors.

Every dividend time It will make the price go up because you will buy big amounts from exchanges but not every receiver will sell them.

But eth payments are also nice.

sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:36:32 PM

inovative on medical diagnotic , i think in future very important ,and in the wolrd it can be to use
and promise for this project can change about medical diagnotic ,is better
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:43:06 PM

Agree, ETH is the main currency in pay for a sideway expense in the project.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:45:22 PM

Hello, we have already ended tests for diabetes and close to the end for lung cancer and ulcer. But, basically, our tests never end since we are now focusing on other diseases as well.

Is there a publication report on this test?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:56:52 PM

his investment seems to get a good dividend from the sales profit of Health Monitor. This concept is almost the same type of coin project, and it will become better as time goes on. Grin
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

Is there a publication report on this test?

yeah we'd love to see what you guys have gathered from all the tests, the methodology.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 12:59:54 PM

Can more or less any disease be deteced by the analysis of exhaled breath? Which other diseases do you want to focus next?

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:09:11 PM

Hello,
later our doctor and scientist will connect and provide more information about the machine.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

And you also can decide yourself if you want to keep the ETH or buy more coins here or other ones for example. I like getting paid in ETH over their own coins.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:28:04 PM

How are you going to secure all personnel data on machine? is all data going to be stored in cloud?

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:41:42 PM

Paying dividends in ETH is fair desicion in relation to the investors. For currently situation ETH is more convenient and liquid means of payment, but if developers care  about the value of their token and the price will be stable and high in the future, i dont mind to get dividends in HLC token.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
zhugy78

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:45:38 PM

I'm really curious about this project, and the idea is really new enough. Make a good study of the details of the white paper and the roadmap, and maybe I'll decide to invest in some of the chips.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:50:08 PM

I'm really curious about this project, and the idea is really new enough. Make a good study of the details of the white paper and the roadmap, and maybe I'll decide to invest in some of the chips.

The white paper is surprisingly short, I suggest to look at their FAQ site to find some more valuable information

http://healthmonitor.io/faq

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

Is the Czech Republic the only country you have lined up initially at least?

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: