Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
vitmatiunin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

How are you going to secure all personnel data on machine? is all data going to be stored in cloud?

Every person will have decide by their own whether tests results will b deleted or sent directly to his email.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vitmatiunin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:16:55 PM

Where will you start to distribute these vending machines? Czech Republic first or EU countries at once?

Yes, they plan to initially start their Health monitor network in the EU. Btw, Czech Republic is also a member of the EU.

I'll rephrase: will the distribution start on a larger scale in the EU countries from the beginning or do they plan to concentrate first on Czech Republic, since their company is established there and I imagine it would be easier to launch health monitor network there and then expand to other EU member states?

Hello, we will install pretty soon a machine in Czech Republic but we also plan to move fast into other countries (we just need to sign a service contract with a local maintenance company to provide assistance)

Do you have a roadmap for the test with this machine?

Hello, we have already ended tests for diabetes and close to the end for lung cancer and ulcer. But, basically, our tests never end since we are now focusing on other diseases as well.

Can more or less any disease be deteced by the analysis of exhaled breath? Which other diseases do you want to focus next?

At this moment our developers are testing machine for lung cancer and stomach ulcer
vitmatiunin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:20:46 PM

Where will you start to distribute these vending machines? Czech Republic first or EU countries at once?

Yes, they plan to initially start their Health monitor network in the EU. Btw, Czech Republic is also a member of the EU.

I'll rephrase: will the distribution start on a larger scale in the EU countries from the beginning or do they plan to concentrate first on Czech Republic, since their company is established there and I imagine it would be easier to launch health monitor network there and then expand to other EU member states?

Hello, we will install pretty soon a machine in Czech Republic but we also plan to move fast into other countries (we just need to sign a service contract with a local maintenance company to provide assistance)

Is the Czech Republic the only country you have lined up initially at least?

No, not only Czech Republic. Our developers team and creator are in scientific center in Russia, Novosibirsk.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:21:26 PM

I think Europe is a very good target to start for HEALTH MONITOR, it’s a huge market with a lot of demand, and people are opened to that kind of innovation. Medicinal diagnostic need to change and HEALTH MONITOR can do it.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

I think Europe is a very good target to start for HEALTH MONITOR, it’s a huge market with a lot of demand, and people are opened to that kind of innovation. Medicinal diagnostic need to change and HEALTH MONITOR can do it.
It would be great to see a voting platform and community participation, unfortunately they seem to have an established fixed roadmap and some initial limitations of Locality, but certainly, a lot of potential for easy expansion and application anywhere in the World
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

Have you performed a marketing trial? While the machine might be working accurately enough, getting people to actually use it is a different story.

Imagine, you are in a shopping mall and you see this big machine. There is a large chance you have never heard there is a machine to test for diabetes, so you have no idea what it is. It looks like a photocopier!

How are you going to get people to use it?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

It would be great to see a voting platform and community participation, unfortunately they seem to have an established fixed roadmap and some initial limitations of Locality, but certainly, a lot of potential for easy expansion and application anywhere in the World
Its just a matter of time, in the end they will go global.
Hopefully they can get enough funds to make things faster.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

Dividends will be paid to any token holder in ETH but, why after January 2019?

See if you can find their roadmap. Probably because they need to develop some more stuff first or because it's not smart to pay small amounts, because the tx fee would eat up all your profts. Ten X for example still hasn't paid a single ETH to its PAY holders, even though the debit card is being used by thousands of people already.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:28:59 PM

See if you can find their roadmap. Probably because they need to develop some more stuff first or because it's not smart to pay small amounts, because the tx fee would eat up all your profts. Ten X for example still hasn't paid a single ETH to its PAY holders, even though the debit card is being used by thousands of people already.
Some projects (read: good & solid ones) need some time to develop and make sure the revenue is guaranteed.. In order to keep there budget for development, I think it's a good call to wait for a payout to token holders.
Anyway, the goal is to succeed in their goal and this can only result in a higher payout due to a more valuable token.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
nick_pedko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

Anyone with diabetes can measure blood glucose and, if necessary, go to the ambulance. Do I understand correctly? Does the test take a few seconds?

At the moment, the machine is meant as a general health check. If you suffer from diabetes, you should act properly
Well, in my understanding, if the machine can detect diabetes, it measures the amount of glucose in the blood. Or have I misunderstood the principle of operation of the apparatus. There is another method of diagnosing diabetes, which I don't know.

Hello.
Standard glucometers determine the level of glucose in the blood.
But as for diabetes, the Health Monitor identifies its main markers: acetone.
These are volatile substances released from the blood, through the lungs.
Due to this device allows you to identify diabetes in those people who are not yet aware of their disease, in very early stages, when the symptoms of the disease is not yet, the level of glycated proteins is minimal.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:11:18 PM

Have you performed a marketing trial? While the machine might be working accurately enough, getting people to actually use it is a different story.

Imagine, you are in a shopping mall and you see this big machine. There is a large chance you have never heard there is a machine to test for diabetes, so you have no idea what it is. It looks like a photocopier!

Hi, of course, initially we will need to perform some marketing efforts to spread the message. For example, a person will assist customers during the first days in order to make sure that they don't get lost. By the time, people will become more accustomed.
Think about ATM and how people started to use them.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:26:12 PM

Hi, of course, initially we will need to perform some marketing efforts to spread the message. For example, a person will assist customers during the first days in order to make sure that they don't get lost. By the time, people will become more accustomed.

Thanks. But it will be an order of magnitude more difficult to advertise,  because an ATM is something that is used on a daily basis, while the Health Monitor is only used few times in a person's life time. Therefore I think the marketing effort could have a big impact on the budget. What could help is somehow make the Health Monitor not look like a photocopier or ATM, for example by decorating it with a symbol of flag.

Unfortunately the symbol for diabetes is also not widely known.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:28:10 PM

It seems a nice idea. Will you start with a worldwide open app, or will you target only certain countries at the beginning?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:45:00 PM

Anyone with diabetes can measure blood glucose and, if necessary, go to the ambulance. Do I understand correctly? Does the test take a few seconds?

At the moment, the machine is meant as a general health check. If you suffer from diabetes, you should act properly
Well, in my understanding, if the machine can detect diabetes, it measures the amount of glucose in the blood. Or have I misunderstood the principle of operation of the apparatus. There is another method of diagnosing diabetes, which I don't know.

Hello.
Due to this device allows you to identify diabetes in those people who are not yet aware of their disease, in very early stages, when the symptoms of the disease is not yet, the level of glycated proteins is minimal.

that's actually quite interesting. looks like you guys know your stuff.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

It seems a nice idea. Will you start with a worldwide open app, or will you target only certain countries at the beginning?

We will install the machine in EU first.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

Here the blockchain will be used only for dividends basically, it's definetely a powerful use case for smart contracts

nick_pedko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:22:56 PM

Do you have a roadmap for the test with this machine?

Hello, we have already ended tests for diabetes and close to the end for lung cancer and ulcer. But, basically, our tests never end since we are now focusing on other diseases as well.

Can more or less any disease be deteced by the analysis of exhaled breath? Which other diseases do you want to focus next?

In perspective, Health Monitor can be used to diagnose and determine the degree of activity of a large number of diseases. Our lungs, apart from the respiratory ones, also have a secretory function (for example, the smell of alcohol from the mouth).

The construction of the device and the principle of its operation imply detection of the smallest admixtures of different gases in the air, which we exhale. For these impurities, a well-founded preliminary diagnostic conclusion can be made.

The diagnostic principle itself - gas analysis - has been well studied in medicine. Just the device Health Monitor brings this research to a fundamentally new quality level. For more details, please see:
https://medium.com/healthmonitor
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:57:44 PM

Hello.

that's actually quite interesting. looks like you guys know your stuff.
Im sure it's will be a very necessary and useful procedure, because at early stage the illness is much easier to cure.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

Maybe because their project will be fully operational and start to make/have profit at that time.

then why not pay in their own token rather than ETH? I guess it's ideal as per their perspective.

I think it's better to let them pay in ETH. If tokens here play the role of shares, then ETH act as money. The number of tokens is limited, then developers will have to buy their own tokens from exchanges in order to pay dividends?

This is exactly the reason: we don't want to de-valuate our tokens.
Tell me, what are your tokens for? As far as I understand, tests will be conducted for cash. Your machine will work as a terminal

liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:02:04 PM

Power team at your project
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: