Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decided to invest more into crypto  (Read 1940 times)
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

Do Altcoin you mentioned exist? or you just like advertising those unknown coins. I haven't heard them and maybe they're not launched yet...
Maybe I was wrong but if that is true then you must then investigate or review the core team of each Altcoin because today there are so many scam Altcoin that wants to get your money and they'll disappear in the middle of the year. Take time to give research because investing you hear earned money doesn't worth wasting.

Yup i also not heard these coins. out of 4 i not even heard single coin name maybe these coins come will yet to come. Anyway if you are interested in altcoins investment better buy good coins. We have good coins on the market. spend some time you will find out the good coins.
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:39:36 PM

I think if you really want to invest any sizeable amount of money get into the communities of each coin and join the conversation and see how they handle situations and what kind of people are behind each coin ... you will probably get a better feeling if they have a good team that can make the project move forward.

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
Burgergad

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

Investing with large e for sum could go either way. If you are appetite for risk is big. Damn the consequence, go for it. If you are risk averse, be careful so that you will not fall into terrible error. Good luck!
I think that investing in crypto currency is a good investment, since I do not know how you are in the country, but in my it is a very good way to earn money, even if you can lose all your money, no one is immune.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

Investing in crypto is the best investment to make at a moment either you invest in bitcoins or in any other good altcoins as in future you will be making really good profits from it and cryptos have ability to give you some huge profits in quick time which may not be possible with any other investments in real world.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SavvyOli

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:32 PM

at this early stage of this industry, its always good to ride the wave to take profit at a near future. as long as you can tolerate the variance, you should invest more in crypto
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:28:48 PM

Crypto is still very young. Once big players start investing we can get real profit so it's still good time to buy in.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:42:17 PM

I like Ubiq. I read that radium is a scam but never gave it a good look. Why do you choose this projects?
I think there are better ones out in the cryptoverse (req,neo,chainlink,ark,rise,....)
Always do your own research

Cheers
nieninja53

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:21:12 PM

yes this time is good to invest into crypto currencies I think this is good time to invest in altcoin because bitcoin is not fluctuating too much that fluctuation is happened few days before and due to price stable of bitcoin altcoin are going up and the good time to invest in altcoin because may be after few days bitcoin hardfork news will come and if the bitcoin hardfork news will announce then bitcoin demand will increased and altcoin demand down and again altcoin price will went down so buy coin to take in mind this point.
Burgergad

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:36:39 PM

Investing in crypto is the best investment to make at a moment either you invest in bitcoins or in any other good altcoins as in future you will be making really good profits from it and cryptos have ability to give you some huge profits in quick time which may not be possible with any other investments in real world.
Well, I'll tell you so, with my capital, I will not name what, this is the best money in my life, not counting the fact that I have been in business for a very long time and quite successfully. The process of transition (transfusion) of money from the less experienced to the more experienced in crypto currency I like, although sometimes I also have to lose money when investing

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:44:01 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

Deciding to invest more in crypto is good but its better to choose  which coins have more prospect to increase its value in the market,in your own thoughts that you have choosen four coins  you like  and you said have that you want to trade or hoard in a certain period of time.will thats your strategy and decision goodluck and more trading.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
NikolayRaev

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:00:36 PM

As you know, buying any asset is necessary when it is cheap. Is it worth buying a crypto currency after it has been growing steadily for six months?

Any trader in the classical financial markets will say that it is not worth it. And will be right about securities, commodity futures and currency pairs of the Forex market.

But the situation with crypto-currencies at this stage has features that make it possible to assert that now it is not too late to invest in them. And we should not regret the opportunities that were not used before, but use existing ones.

In the coming years, a huge number of new investors will enter this market. All of them will seek to buy a crypto currency. What do you think will happen to her course? Especially when you consider that the flagship of the industry - Bitcoin - has already produced and sold out 16 million coins out of 21 million, which can be released at all. That is, the offer is limited, the deferred demand is huge due to the attractiveness of this asset for a huge audience.
noel2123

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:06:10 PM

Well the choice of coins is not that bad I am just curious why did you no choose ethereum ? I believe next to bitcoin ethereum is the next on to rise ! there was many people integrating smart contract to there project and I'll think that ethereum really have a say for long term investment
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:19:50 PM

If you are new i will not recommend to invest big amount . Btw why you chosen these coins ? any specific reason ? Actually i haven't heard any of the coins. Personally I like Eth, Litecoin, waves & ripples.
They have good future and still have good coin value.. In these coins will be assured of safety and profitable investment.

Burgergad

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:55:49 PM

Well the choice of coins is not that bad I am just curious why did you no choose ethereum ? I believe next to bitcoin ethereum is the next on to rise ! there was many people integrating smart contract to there project and I'll think that ethereum really have a say for long term investment
ETH is now starting a very good time and there is a very strong foundation, I think that this choice is very good. If the team makes all the edits that promised this month, then ETH will fly, I would even now buy 369 dollars.

kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:44:46 PM

i didn't heard about these coins but if u read, search and know all the actual profit and stratgy then u must go with these coins. but if u want suggestion then ethereum,ripple, minex, monero, bitcoin cash, are good...
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:36:51 PM

I wish to ask you a question — why have you chosen exactly these altcoins, when there are more alts that are more trusted? You can risk less if you invest into such cryptos as  Monero, NEO, Waves, ETH and Ripple.
Burgergad

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:48:06 PM

I was right that it's worth buying ETH when I advised you a bit of the comment above, also I want to say that in general I do not understand your portfolio very well, because now there are better coins for trading on the market, as well as many investment projects that can bring you more good results than the coins you bought.

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

I'm never heard about these coins. If you belive that these coin will get many more profit to you, you can invest much money to these coin  Cool
Burgergad

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:34:44 PM

I'm never heard about these coins. If you belive that these coin will get many more profit to you, you can invest much money to these coin  Cool
I personally trade only in the top 20-25 coins according to the capitalization statistics on the coinmarketcap website, and I advise you to do so. Many times I've seen how the market goes down and you can not do anything when your coins are simply removed from the stock exchange as they did not show in the price and decreased in the volumes of trade, not to mention the price of the coin.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:40:01 PM

You can look at IOTA or NEM I hope will give big ROI

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: