Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:18:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decided to invest more into crypto  (Read 1941 times)
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:44:26 PM

Yes we need to get into the boat until it is hyping this is an opportunity with the less fortunate like me.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:46:51 PM

Yes i decided to invest all the money that i can in crypto trading,because its more profitable than ICOs.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

I think that it is a right decision for you to invest more money into crypto because if you will invest more money in cryptocurrency then you will have more chance to make more money which is the best for you to fasten your progress of achieving more and more profit for the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

Yes this is really good, investing in cryptocurrency is a new door to the future, it can bring you more income from investing in crypto like bitcoin and ethereum. Moreover many countries are accepting crypto as legally.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

Your choice sounds like a joke for me. Crypto member needs DYOR  rather than take everything he  heard  on the street
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:29:04 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

I have not even heard of any of the coins you listed besides viacoin and I have not heard good things about it. I can already tell "pinkcoin" is a shit coin based on the name.
Yes me too i've even heard that too, but i think that is part of altcoin but be careful for that kind of coin maybe that is scam, there so many scammer there, so that becareful to invest and be wise.
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

Safest bet in ETH as all the ERC tokens are based on ETH and it should go up next year as the experts forecast.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:43:43 PM

I think there are still many Altcoin who have prospects and have a very good growth rate. But no one can be sure that the coin will succeed or not, I will not suggest too much because I know that the mindset and analysis of each of us is the best choice. I do not want to intervene because I also can not be sure that the coin I choose will be a success and bring huge profits for me. But the simplest advice I want to give to you is that buy a coin that already has a large market share and believe it used by many people, Maybe I will spend a lot of investment I have to buy Etherum and Bitcoincash, but again I do not want you experiencing coercion in choosing the coin to invest.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:46:21 PM

That depends on what you have find in them and most of them are not all that popular except pinkcoin! I think the wise things to do is to invest in coins with high market capitalization in other to reduce your risk. Like you should know by now, investment into alternative coins market has it inherent risk to ward retio and you should not invest if you don't have adequate knowledge on how  crypto currencies market work as activities of pump and dump group affect the market advancely.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:53:12 PM

It's up to you, your analyze, your money, your decision. I believe you have knowledge about investing altcoin but let me remind you, real market has their own answer and we call it " risk ". No one like risk but we will face it and prepare with stop loss and wise money management is the right step ( never forget that ). About coin to invest it good because they have the same chance to survive and become the best. But Radium is not good to invest, see again their price action history and volume, is not interesting and make me worry. But it's just my opinion and good luck with your investment.

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:54:26 PM

I am not aware of the coins you have invested in.  I have other list of crypto currencies growing well in the market. Ripples, Waves, Neo, Litecoins, Monero, Bitcoincash,  Bitconnect and etc.  These are really trustworthy. I am planning to invest in them.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

These coins are good in short trades only i wouldnt recommend it for long term check the charts and dont rely only in research you need to do scalping.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:42:02 PM

Good start here on Bitcoin. I also admire your determination, you have no hesitation in entering a long term invesment. That's a good start. It was my first plan, but I'm still accumulating money now so I can use it to invest.
Robin789

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:05:55 PM

It is a very good way to earn money. I decided to invest a larger sum of money into crypto.
my choose Eth, Waves, Neo, etc, xrp, NXT and Bitcoin. bitcoin is always crypto boss, it's good time to buy bitcoin.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:27:47 PM

I think that coins you pick are very unknown coins. These coins are too much luck oriented as there is no really end product. If you really wanna risk money at least do it on innovative iota.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:33:44 PM

Try to invest. I'd like to know what you get. Success in the experiment. Try not to sell those coins!

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:42:54 PM

I think your portfolio is risky. Both of them are strange coins. Maybe you can get big profit if they go up, but I think you should spend 50% your budget to invest in top altcoins such as ETH or Ripple. Those are safer

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
HAARP

Activity: 206

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

I think there are still many Altcoin who have prospects and have a very good growth rate. But no one can be sure that the coin will succeed or not, I will not suggest too much because I know that the mindset and analysis of each of us is the best choice. I do not want to intervene because I also can not be sure that the coin I choose will be a success and bring huge profits for me. But the simplest advice I want to give to you is that buy a coin that already has a large market share and believe it used by many people, Maybe I will spend a lot of investment I have to buy Etherum and Bitcoincash, but again I do not want you experiencing coercion in choosing the coin to invest.

There are still good ones, but it's hard to get them. Even projects with great teamd and ideas losing their value on exchangers. They are sold 1/2 or 1/3 of the ICO price generally.
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:45:51 PM

I have not even heard of any of the coins you listed besides viacoin and I have not heard good things about it. I can already tell "pinkcoin" is a shit coin based on the name.

I have heard the name of all those coins, but know nothing about. I agree on Pinkcoin being nothing special beyond the name. In your place I would do some more research and chose somethhing which wasn't much hyped already.
Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

Now it is better to invest in ICO and get x, because the market is on the rise and people have a lot of expectation from the market. Trying to buy good coins is already difficult because altcoins now also have grown sufficiently in price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: