Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decided to invest more into crypto  (Read 1940 times)
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 02:09:20 PM

This is your right decision at right time, infect i am also planning the same. In this era crypto has become a revolutionary currency which is having a good potential and it acts like a more attractive due to its huge profit generation ability. I think rather than depositing our money in banks we should do some investing in crypto so that we can earn good profit at fast rate and it will make you richer if you will invest wisely.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

Before you invest your money on crypto. You must search for a good crypto that has a potential to be one of the most expensive coins. But i think the coins that you listed has no potential to grow in the near future.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:48:25 PM

with the possession of altcoins, investors might defines of strategics as displacing parts with the sums of credit to work on through with the on going offers of development works as the offers to enter within the beginning chance as the ico schemes with the offers to public audience.
and gains of returns as early as the terms of offers to falls as the maturity of the scheme with the ico works on objectives.

Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

with the possession of altcoins, investors might defines of strategics as displacing parts with the sums of credit to work on through with the on going offers of development works as the offers to enter within the beginning chance as the ico schemes with the offers to public audience.
and gains of returns as early as the terms of offers to falls as the maturity of the scheme with the ico works on objectives.

Well, now there is something to invest in, not as 2 months ago, now you can get x if you take a good look at projects where there is a lot of excitement. So I'm still sticking to this strategy, so far everything is working out for me, but I know that it will be necessary to change something after a while.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:04:55 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?

if you already make a research for all of altcoin above,, thats good,,
but if not you should do that, because crypto investments is very risky,,
just suggestions for you, try to learn more in Top 50 crypto in coinmarketcap
and choose the best alt to invest  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

There is a conference blockshowasia in Singapore ..did anyone hear about? Im staying there and thinking about possibility to visit
xmw123

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

希望虚拟货币&#

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:19:53 PM

I have never seen the coins you cast, you should write down the reasons for investing them

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

Hello, so I've been reading a lot and finally decided to invest a larger sum of money into altcoins. I've chosen 4 coins: Viacoin, Ubiq, Pinkcoin and Radium. Will invest equal amounts into them and hold for atleast couple of years. Did I do my research good or I shouldn't be touching these coins?
As many others here I was wondering why you've chosen those coins. There are so many other altcoins with a great potential, which could be a better choice. Have a look at these independent forecasts, which focus on the 30 most promissing altcoins. You can find daily updates and news, which will help you. Until Dec 24 you have also the possibility to become part of the roboadvisor project by joining our ICO.

Vashyron

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

Pinkcoin? Like others have stated, there are tonnes of other altcoins to invest in for better results. Ironically enough, when i first got into crypto, Pinkcoin was one of the first coins i bought because it was cheap. Then quickly realized an obscure coin such as that will never really go anywhere.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:44 PM

These coins are not on the list of those popular coins that have a great potential in the future. Though I cannot really say what will happen in the future, I suggest that you pick the coin with a greater reputation than those coins that you picked to invest in.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

This coins maybe have a good potential or maybe a shitcoins, yes it is a cheap coins but if it is not pump you will loss your fund. Much better you choose those altcoins who are in in top 5 in cryptomarket cap. But still the decision is yours to pick up cheap coins for long run goodluck to your investment.

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:41:22 PM

Best of luck to you. I hope you get good profit with these coins. I will recommend you to also do some more research on other coins because there are also some more good coins in which you can invest and can get good amount of profit with them....
Yes, if you can market analysis, you can profit good profit. Gradually you will have to decide on market research and its price increase and see RSI.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:41:58 PM

Your decision is right,invest in alts and trade it to get more BTC thats how trading works.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

Although I do not know much about these altcoins (by they way, why have you chosen exactly these alts?), the decision to invest into crypto is the right one. Do not forget that it is better to deal with more than 6-7 cryptos, and some of them must have  cool capitalization (look at top-10 of alts).

https://cointelegraph.com/news/top-10-altcoins-all-you-wanted-to-know-about-bitcoins-contenders
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

Actually this is a strange choise dude, in my opinion now most profitable altcoins dash and monero. I have never heard about this four that you named, however I can also can be wrong.
Burgergad

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:06:10 PM

These coins are not on the list of those popular coins that have a great potential in the future. Though I cannot really say what will happen in the future, I suggest that you pick the coin with a greater reputation than those coins that you picked to invest in.
I agree, as well as I think that now after the rollout of bitcoin it will be better to look at the new coins that just came out of sale a few months ago, they now have a fairly low price and a good road map.

Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

actually i only know ubiq of 4 names of coins uyang mentioned. I might try to check it out. and hopefully you are right and the things you do will give you a lot of profits.  Grin
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:38:09 PM

tHat not popular coin, you better invest in minexcoin. Minexcoin is good coin with good developers.It is listed in livecoin. The developers plan to list mnx in bittrex, Total supply is 19 million. Now the market shares is about 6.000.000 million. MNX is bitcoin core transformation.Most of basic coding is from bitcoin core. That's why minexcoin wallet is called minexcore wallet.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

If really you did research on the coins you listed you should have gotten some fact about them but seriously doing research alone is not enough you need to find people who have invested in your listed coins or investing as of present so you won't jeopardize your investment

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

If really you did research on the coins you listed you should have gotten some fact about them but seriously doing research alone is not enough you need to find people who have invested in your listed coins or investing as of present so you won't jeopardize your investment

Before I make investment, I search my coins very well but I can't have positive results even my hard research. I wonder the reason behind this. Maybe I can't understand the technical analysis part before I invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: