Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:08:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Here is your chance to influence the current roadmap. After the next wallet release, what do you think should be the next focus ?
Make the wallet more unique, modifying the user interface - 12 (18.5%)
Create an official mining pool for Swipp - 9 (13.8%)
Add support for an additional exchange - 36 (55.4%)
Create online web wallet with mobile support - 4 (6.2%)
Create a forum on the website - 2 (3.1%)
Add donation-driven bounty system to the web site - 2 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes  (Read 19041 times)
teamswipp (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

Can an old author edit your code? What measures are taken to avoid this?

Hi there.

We have raised the protocol version - which is the usual procedure when updating the wallet. Twiddler is currently looking at getting the update to go as smoothly as possible so everybody can update but still stay on the old protocol untill we hit block 93 000.

The old author does not have access to our repository. However, anybody can of course edit their wallet source and do changes - as long as blocks are kept valid and in consensus with the rest of the chain Smiley.

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

How close to the new wallet release?
I'm running nodes and lack few thousand to new MN requirement.
If you like real close I think I'll consider buy it right now.

We hope to get a new version out within ~24h. However, the new masternode requirements will kick in at block 93 000 (check the block explorer to see the current block). We are kicking Twiddler as much as he can toleratre in order to get it done. He said he would complete the rest after work today/tonight.

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 03:11:31 PM

Hello everybody.

It seems the network hashrate has dropped off slightly in anticipation of the new wallet.... If you have an X11 miner and want to get some SWIPP - here is your chance! We are currently hovering around 1 TH/s, which is much less than it has been the last couple of days.

Yours, team swipp

DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:58:31 PM

now 88625 Smiley) anh block 93k soon!

kabi123

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:10:45 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 05:55:51 PM by kabi123

Hello everybody.

It seems the network hashrate has dropped off slightly in anticipation of the new wallet.... If you have an X11 miner and want to get some SWIPP - here is your chance! We are currently hovering around 1 TH/s, which is much less than it has been the last couple of days.

Yours, team swipp

yep, but we need first some reliable and stable pool for that

lpool suck.... i get reward scammed all the time,: paying for 70-80 ghs on NH, but pool is showing all the time lower hashrate , and reward % isnt what i should get..
and im using NH for hm 3+months, i know when the numbers are right and when im getting scammed....

s1.altcoinix.com pool is unstable, i get offten disconected ( or today when i tested it) and as result Fixed order on NH get cannceled ( NH love to do it with Fix orders when pool is rejecting connections, because placeholder order..pff), rewards was ok..just all the disconecting fu..ed it..(...and yes..i used right port for NH..

but yes, hardware owners donthave this problem..only NH users

any others working pools for this coin?

edit: ok i find it, port on s1.altcoinix.com for Nh need to b diff 16 or more , when its drop under d=16 NH close all connections and order get canceled...pff
Shirosacid

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:03:44 PM

I would translate it into German
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

Hello everybody.

Yours, team swipp

I must congratulate you on the new ANN and improving things very quickly, with such passion and speed of work i see SWIPP going to be listed in top 3 master nodes.

Also is PoW masternode still on as discussed in old thread?

Thank you and keep up the good work, lets make SWIPP one of the best cryptocoins in the world.  Cool
Shirosacid

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

i cant sync my wallet, how can i solve the problem ?
dak0808

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:47:11 AM

Hi Swipp team,
My masternode is just started and I'd like to make it optimized and know more about it.
Such as algorithm, min system requirement ,cpu, mem,disk, or internet.
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:24:46 AM

lpool suck.... i get reward scammed all the time,: paying for 70-80 ghs on NH, but pool is showing all the time lower hashrate , and reward % isnt what i should get..
and im using NH for hm 3+months, i know when the numbers are right and when im getting scammed....

s1.altcoinix.com pool is unstable, i get offten disconected ( or today when i tested it) and as result Fixed order on NH get cannceled ( NH love to do it with Fix orders when pool is rejecting connections, because placeholder order..pff), rewards was ok..just all the disconecting fu..ed it..(...and yes..i used right port for NH..

edit: ok i find it, port on s1.altcoinix.com for Nh need to b diff 16 or more , when its drop under d=16 NH close all connections and order get canceled...pff

A few pool operators have contacted us and want to add Swipp to their pools. Expect at least two more to be added on the website after the wallet release.

If it doesn't work out - maybe we should look into creating an official mining pool for the currency? Lpool also seems to be unable to handle the workload... When there were almost 200 workers on the swipp pool a few days ago it kinda seemed to be on it's knees.

Our server is pretty beefy and has dual 10gb/s uplinks - so it should be able to handle most traffic.

Yours, team swipp

altcoinix

Activity: 334
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:32:25 AM

Hello everybody.

Yours, team swipp

Our pool stable what is problem with you maybe you set wrong port for your device? If your diff diffirent tell us we can create port
If you use  Nicehash and MRR Port: 3585
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:34:12 AM

Hello everybody.

Yours, team swipp

Our pool stable what is problem with you maybe you set wrong port for your device? If your diff diffirent tell us we can create port

Yes its a stable pool, i am mining on it.
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 11:01:42 AM

Hi. Add all/some of the following nodes to your swipp.conf file

http://explorer.swippcoin.com/network

Then wait a few minutes at the most and it should start syncing. You can also delete your peers.dat file in order to speed it up slightly (it will then start from scratch).

Yours, team swipp

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:17:18 AM

Hi. Add all/some of the following nodes to your swipp.conf file

http://explorer.swippcoin.com/network

Then wait a few minutes at the most and it should start syncing. You can also delete your peers.dat file in order to speed it up slightly (it will then start from scratch).

Yours, team swipp
I pasted those ips, but then swipp started giving runtime error, i removed ips and it started again...
silklich

Activity: 394

i like Phore

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:55:21 PM

last 100 block to 90k Blocks!
when will be released new wallet?

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

Hi.

We pushed the fork block to 93 000.

A new wallet will be released today/tonight. Twiddler is working on it. Everybody will be able to update as soon as wallet is released and all changes will come into effect once we pass block 93 000.

Yours, team swipp

silklich

Activity: 394

i like Phore

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

Hi.

We pushed the fork block to 93 000.

A new wallet will be released today/tonight. Twiddler is working on it. Everybody will be able to update as soon as wallet is released and all changes will come into effect once we pass block 93 000.

Yours, team swipp
thanks for reply!
i missed about it...
i cant wait new wallet! Cheesy

DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:23:59 PM

Block 93000 soon, waiting for new wallet Cheesy please make new wallet as professional as good Cheesy

kabi123

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:32:16 PM

node list pls, wallet cant sync, ty.
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:33:15 PM

Block 93000 soon, waiting for new wallet Cheesy please make new wallet as professional as good Cheesy

Hi.

Visually, it will be similar to the old one, but with an updated logo.

We plan on modifying the graphical user interface completely at some point though.

Suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Yours, team swipp

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: