Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:03:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Here is your chance to influence the current roadmap. After the next wallet release, what do you think should be the next focus ?
Make the wallet more unique, modifying the user interface - 12 (18.5%)
Create an official mining pool for Swipp - 9 (13.8%)
Add support for an additional exchange - 36 (55.4%)
Create online web wallet with mobile support - 4 (6.2%)
Create a forum on the website - 2 (3.1%)
Add donation-driven bounty system to the web site - 2 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes  (Read 19040 times)
canonical

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

How does this daemon update affect masternodes and the increase from 20k to 30k collateral? Does it mean that existing masternodes should remain on the old daemon until block 93k? Then stop the masternode, update to the new daemon, then create the masternode again with 30k coins?
teamswipp (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:00:20 PM

We will release an updated version with improved makesfiles and a small fix soon ... please hold on...

Yours, team swipp

altcoinix

Activity: 334
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:08:32 PM

We updated our wallet you can start mining

http://s1.altcoinix.com/swipp/public

If you start mine our pool with 50 GH+ for 3 hours + we will give 100 SWP bounty for one time

Start mining and earn SWP
Andrey!

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:16:35 PM

We will release an updated version with improved makesfiles and a small fix soon ... please hold on...

Yours, team swipp
I have also problems with compiling wallet sources on ubuntu.
Tell me if I gonna mine to exchange wallet - so....is it working properly? On coinsmarkets.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

If you start mine our pool with 50 GH+ for 3 hours + we will give 100 SWP bounty for one time

Doing it now, i love your pool anyway, keep up the good work!  Cool
danrachita

Activity: 605

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:45:25 PM

There is not a Windows wallet guys?
BR.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:49:38 PM

Thanks for the bounty, of 100 SWP, i am gonna hold these 100 as i know swipp will rise above DASH.
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

Ubuntu 14.04LTS alert

obj/walletdb.o: In function `copy_file':
/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [swippd] Error 1

hmm..

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:40:49 PM

Ubuntu 14.04LTS alert

/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'

hmm..

Hi. This is a bug in boost 53-54 when using C++11. Workaround is coming up... We are just test-compiling before we push 2.0.1. We want to all test it before Twiddler pushes the changes.

Yours, team swipp

Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

Ubuntu 14.04LTS alert

hmm..

Hi. This is a bug in boost 53-54 when using C++11. Workaround is coming up... We are just test-compiling before we push 2.0.1. We want to all test it before Twiddler pushes the changes.

Yours, team swipp

thank you nice reply.

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:01:19 PM

Hello everybody.

A new wallet 2.0.1 is now available at our GitHub account under the following repository;

https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore

2.0.1 fixes some issues from 2.0.0 where the network code was dropping clients with wrong versions very aggressively (logic error). We also fixed some common compilation problems. We have begun doing some massive changes to the old bitcoin code, so some issues are to be expected - but we will release new versions and iron out any problems that might occur.

Everybody should update to this version if they are running 2.0.0 already.

After block 93 000, old wallets and clients will no longer be able to connect to the network.

Report any issues via PM - this makes things easier most of the time (we also get a notification).

Windows binaries and better build instructions will be posted during the day. Website will be updated as well.

Yours, team swipp

anupans

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:12:29 PM

You should do a MN linux vps instruction.
altcoinix

Activity: 334
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

Hello everybody.

A new wallet 2.0.1 is now available at our GitHub account under the following repository;

2.0.1 fixes some issues from 2.0.0 where the network code was dropping clients with wrong versions very aggressively (logic error). We also fixed some common compilation problems. We have begun doing some massive changes to the old bitcoin code, so some issues are to be expected - but we will release new versions and iron out any problems that might occur.

After block 93 000, old wallets and clients will no longer be able to connect to the network.

Report any issues via PM - this makes things easier most of the time (we also get a notification).

Windows binaries and better build instructions will be posted during the day. Website will be updated as well.

Yours, team swipp

need update v2.0.0.0: Baldr to v2.0.1_?
Kastro55

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

Hello swippteam

Mining pools are not working reporting that swipp wallet is giving error, please resolve urgently

Thanks.

We are running the wallet on our block explorer and private wallets - it's working fine... We also have some miners pointed at some pools.

Yours, team swipp

I compilled a bunch of different wallets, with different problems when compiling on my system.
But I can not compill your wallet.
=========================
==========================

If you are so professional, and new team of SWIPP, so make a working wallet that everyone can compile.
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

Hello swippteam

Mining pools are not working reporting that swipp wallet is giving error, please resolve urgently

Thanks.

We are running the wallet on our block explorer and private wallets - it's working fine... We also have some miners pointed at some pools.

Yours, team swipp

I compilled a bunch of different wallets, with different problems when compiling on my system.
But I can not compill your wallet.
=========================
==========================

If you are so professional, and new team of SWIPP, so make a working wallet that everyone can compile.

Very snippy.

You are running a boost version that does not support C++11 properly (most likely its 1.53 or 1.54). This is the problem - not the code. In any case, we have implemented a workaround in the latest version which sometimes seems to resolve it.

Most other wallets do not use C++11 - they use old code and do not innovate. We are trying to evolve the code base, not just create another clone of bitcoin - as such, some problems are to be expected along the way.

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:06:32 PM

Hello everybody.

Yours, team swipp

need update v2.0.0.0: Baldr to v2.0.1_?

Yes. This is recommended.

alorotomca

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:26:58 PM

I'm running 2.0.1, the block is not moving, currently on block 1.
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

I'm running 2.0.1, the block is not moving, currently on block 1.

Identified issue. This happens if you start with a completely empty wallet. We failed to test this for some reason Smiley. Twiddler is fixing it.

Yours, team swipp.

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:14:08 PM

Hello everybody.

A new wallet 2.0.2 is now available at our GitHub account under the following repository;

2.0.2 fixes the issues from 2.0.1 with the chain being stuck on an empty wallet.

Yours, team swipp

kurbeks

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:28:04 PM

Hello everybody.

A new wallet 2.0.2 is now available at our GitHub account under the following repository;

2.0.2 fixes the issues from 2.0.1 with the chain being stuck on an empty wallet.

Yours, team swipp

Hey dev, when Windows wallet will be available?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: