Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Here is your chance to influence the current roadmap. After the next wallet release, what do you think should be the next focus ?
Make the wallet more unique, modifying the user interface - 12 (18.5%)
Create an official mining pool for Swipp - 9 (13.8%)
Add support for an additional exchange - 36 (55.4%)
Create online web wallet with mobile support - 4 (6.2%)
Create a forum on the website - 2 (3.1%)
Add donation-driven bounty system to the web site - 2 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes  (Read 19040 times)
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:52:56 PM

My transaction with coinsmarket also worked, everything is fine now , keep up the good work  Smiley
canonical

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:01:59 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 08:46:32 PM by canonical

Good to see my masternode is generating now, but reward is 0

Code:
"category" : "generate",
"amount" : 0.00000000,
"confirmations" : 173,

On the other hand, I've gotten a similarly unhelpful response from CoinsMarkets for my deposit that hasn't shown up. If this doesn't get resolved then I've lost a good chunk of SWP. It still doesn't show as deposited for me.

----------
Hello

Please ensure that your are on the correct chain , there was fork
yesterday .

Regards

----------
canonical

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:57:27 PM

SWP in Coinsmarkets appears to be offline now. Going to the SWP page redirects to the LTC page which is what happens when a coin is not functioning:

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SWP.htm
teamswipp (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 09:35:54 PM

SWP in Coinsmarkets appears to be offline now. Going to the SWP page redirects to the LTC page which is what happens when a coin is not functioning:

We contacted them earlier and informed them that the chain was behind - they are probably trying to fix it (they need to take the wallet down for that).

Yours, team swipp

canonical

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:05:19 PM

We contacted them earlier and informed them that the chain was behind - they are probably trying to fix it (they need to take the wallet down for that).

Yours, team swipp

Awesome.

Impressed with how proactive you guys have been. Much better than a lot of other coin takeovers 👍
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:23:02 PM

Awesome.

Impressed with how proactive you guys have been. Much better than a lot of other coin takeovers 👍

Thank you.

If we see a problem we try to get on top of it... Let's hope they get it sorted soon.

Yours, team swipp

bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:04:47 AM

Awesome.

Thank you.

If we see a problem we try to get on top of it... Let's hope they get it sorted soon.

Yours, team swipp

finally the support Coinsmarket heard reason !!  Grin
A moment that I work myself on some dev. Some crypto good but the team behind 0 communication.
I like your reactivity & presence. Wink

do not change anything !!

DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

I see the unstable in price of SWP. How can we do for keep it more stable???

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:27:51 AM

Hi. The bigger the community, the more stable the price will become. It will hopefully improve slowly as we move forward Smiley

In our eyes, the currency is very undervalued right now. But again, it's going to take some time to grow the user base and popularity of Swipp. We are sure we will get there eventually though.

We have had a few messages from people that want to join the development of Swipp, so expect the team to grow as we move forward.

Yours, team swipp

simon_ngo

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

Hi. The bigger the community, the more stable the price will become. It will hopefully improve slowly as we move forward Smiley

In our eyes, the currency is very undervalued right now. But again, it's going to take some time to grow the user base and popularity of Swipp. We are sure we will get there eventually though.

We have had a few messages from people that want to join the development of Swipp, so expect the team to grow as we move forward.

Yours, team swipp

Hello,
At least, I think you need to re-design this ANN to look more beautiful.

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:19:26 AM

Yours, team swipp

Hello,
At least, I think you need to re-design this ANN to look more beautiful.

Yes, we will.... One more maintenance release to the wallet needs to be released before we are comfortable enough to do that. We are intentionally keeping it simple in order to not attract to many people at once... Wink There are a few minor things we want to fix first.

We will still try to keep it short though - I personally do not like the monster ANN posts that many/most currencies have. It's just too much Smiley... But we will put out a logo and list some resources and specs... The rest is available on the website.

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

I truly believe that one the coin is created it never dies. Everything depends on the community and how they handle it and take it further. This is one such example where the Dev abandoned the project and the people came together to rescue the project. I thank the new team for such noble thoughts. There aren't many to think along those lines. People often come forward to tag people as scammers/liars/cheaters and what not but seldom do they understand what it takes to do all that's needed behind the scenes except running the wallet for stakes and Masternodes.

All the best SWP New team.

Thank you.

I know I speak for all of us in the current team when I say that our main motivation with the project is to do something great with Swipp and learn more about the block chain code and improve it (we are all software engineers and love to code). It's all about having fun - doing something we love. The problem with many cryptocurrencies is that they are launched/managed with greed or financial gain as the main motivation. Having huge premines and ICO's. That is also why they fail and get abandoned.

When the original author sold almost all the premine and crawled into his shell, he did a good thing for the currency and the community - if he didn't do that, I doubt Swipp would have had a future.

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:07:36 PM

Hello everybody.

Today, chaozer has worked a bit with the block explorer in order to fix some responsiveness issues that we inherited from the iquidus explorer fork. We have also tuned everything and published a GitHub repository with our changes. You can find it here;
https://github.com/teamswipp/explorer

Now that we have published the source code with our changes, anybody can host a mirror of the block explorer. If you host a mirror, let us know and we will link to it on the website. The slightly improved explorer is, as always, hosted on;
http://explorer.swippcoin.com

Twiddler is working on a maintenace release of the wallet which should be uploaded some time tonight with some general bug fixes and improvements.

Yours, team swipp

ichiban1

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:23:06 PM

how long for coins to mature to start staking? thanks.
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

36 hours.

Yours, team swipp

ichiban1

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

36 hours.

Yours, team swipp
dang you're fast, thanks for the reply, you guy's rock!
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

Hello everybody.

Today, chaozer has worked a bit with the block explorer in order to fix some responsiveness issues that we inherited from the iquidus explorer fork. We have also tuned everything and published a GitHub repository with our changes. You can find it here;
https://github.com/teamswipp/explorer

Now that we have published the source code with our changes, anybody can host a mirror of the block explorer. If you host a mirror, let us know and we will link to it on the website. The slightly improved explorer is, as always, hosted on;
http://explorer.swippcoin.com

Twiddler is working on a maintenace release of the wallet which should be uploaded some time tonight with some general bug fixes and improvements.

Yours, team swipp

Thanks for the update, we look forward to it.
DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:37:18 AM

Hello.

We are the Swipp team.

Some time ago, we took over the Swipp currency. The original author dumped his coins and abandoned the project. The currency is now an open currency with a released pre-mine and a growing community.

You can read more about the project on the official web site (links to exchanges and pools can be found there as well):
http://www.swippcoin.com/

Here is the original ANN (and the whole story) of the currency:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152304.0;all

Note that the specifications of Swipp are changing compared to the description in the old ANN.

All pool, exchange and service providers featuring Swipp should use the new logo of the currency. You can download it here;
http://www.swippcoin.com/badges

There is an official block explorer with a rich list and public API section available via the web site or via the following URL:
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/

If anybody is interested in joining the team - send us a PM, we are looking for maintainers (compilers) of the Windows and OS X wallets. If you think you can help out in any other way, let us know as well!

Wallet source code can be downloaded from our GitHub account, under the following repository;
https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore

Wallet binaries for Windows can be downloaded from our GitHub account, directly from the website or from the following link;
https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore/releases/download/2.0.2/swipp-qt-win32.zip, right now we recommend the 32 bit version, as the 64 bit version seems to have issues on some system (probably the cross compiler doing something strange).

We hope you will join us in the Swipp journey!

Yours, team swipp

I can translate english to Vietnamese.
It's a potential market.

Please do what you can to make it more profitable!!!

bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:56:31 AM

Hello,

Please do what you can to make it more profitable!!!

just patience..wait..help & see  Roll Eyes Grin
awano1125

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:59 AM

please help~~
my wallet cant update block.
it just stuck in 95451 block.
how can i fix it??? Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: