Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Here is your chance to influence the current roadmap. After the next wallet release, what do you think should be the next focus ?
Make the wallet more unique, modifying the user interface - 12 (18.5%)
Create an official mining pool for Swipp - 9 (13.8%)
Add support for an additional exchange - 36 (55.4%)
Create online web wallet with mobile support - 4 (6.2%)
Create a forum on the website - 2 (3.1%)
Add donation-driven bounty system to the web site - 2 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes  (Read 19037 times)
canonical

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

Hello everybody!

We have been working with the pool operator for our biggest pool (lpool) to fix the issue with the masternode payments. We can report that it is now working properly and that the first masternodes have now received rewards;

http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/0542a3557efd92e0a360f591bc6dbef8b5b2057b3e4d3ddee0f47776dfcf55f0
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/802b48b8c58db29831f345e46b9e32bae0625652bffbd3219a15c5838ac02743
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/ed27c41fbf0e31819aa0b2fffd6c43488cb87525889d64a8ee2e277ac0070021

Thanks to lpool for helping out and assisting us to work out this issue Smiley.

We will also contact the operator for Altcoinix and get it sorted there as well. Once this is done, we can enforce the payments in the block chain!

We can also report that all masternodes have started to receive payments except these ones;

ScWVC1uMD1QndgC1Y2SukFMUqLf9SGZTuf (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SMaQo9DtZ42xCfLwDCfHjXAuE2aE1G6Hh1 (connects, but then instantly drops our connection)
SgNw1v7nxNEgUUwUThpsirfADgRDLx2vhL (unknown issue, we recommend changing port to 24055)
SbJkMr56p1jrNyw2bE4pouXisqqAVzaQ8k (connects, but then instantly drops our connection)
SToJDfws4nLMXHz1EKB9GssK5kuEmiUzTM (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SjE9MpK8Kk17RhNpnZEjdwH7aSHFicajJJ (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SiPsK8tSQPU8dfvqW38QxGDKTdkCBDXrRy (unknown issue, this one has us stumped)
SWzBtL4ntuUj4CiBWb6CE5Vda5TKK4g14H (unknown issue, this one has us stumped)
SQD4ByPU9UDrs1bXYDZKFTcqNxU67ycarS (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SVM1NsL9L383tJX2VDKEQVPxny16uLLVL8 (firewall closed, rejecting connections)
SPgewyvbgCvY8Qz3wmQbvBLcq1rXNgJQqW (firewall closed, rejecting connections)

If we were able to identify the problem, we have listed it above. As you can se, most of them have a valid explanation. Currently, we have 11 masternodes misbehaving in one way or another. If it's incorrectly set up, you will obviously not receive payments.

If you are on that list with "unknown issue" and manage to work out what is causing your problems, please let everybody in the thread know.

Yours, team swipp

I'm one of those with "unknown issue, this one has us stumped". Any info you can share? I guess I will need to set it up somewhere else, try a fresh start on a new server.
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:26:16 PM

Coin added to pool:

http://hashpool.eu

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SWP

acemibtc

Activity: 456
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:01:55 PM

strangely, my MN always worked and received a rewards. But suddenly after 140,000 became a "firewall closed, rejecting connections"  Grin How is this possible?  Huh
teamswipp (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:17:58 PM

strangely, my MN always worked and received a rewards. But suddenly after 140,000 became a "firewall closed, rejecting connections"  Grin How is this possible?  Huh

Good question. I can pretty much guarantee nothing related to this has changed in the wallet though. Some firewalls will close a port only after an application restarts. It's definitely either the firewall or miss-configured port though, because there is nothing on the other side to handle the connection.

Yours, team swipp

canonical

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:27:48 PM

Good question. I can pretty much guarantee nothing related to this has changed in the wallet though. Some firewalls will close a port only after an application restarts. It's definitely either the firewall or miss-configured port though, because there is nothing on the other side to handle the connection.

Yours, team swipp

I can appreciated that it's a mystery for both parties. Nothing has changed in the masternode code and nothing has changed in the masternodes we're running, but there is this problem of no rewards. Hopefully we're all able to get to the bottom of it somehow. I'll keep experimenting.
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:29:40 PM

I'm one of those with "unknown issue, this one has us stumped". Any info you can share? I guess I will need to set it up somewhere else, try a fresh start on a new server.

We noticed we can connect to the port and that we are not being thrown out. Other than that, it's really hard to tell. Sometimes you can get a clue on the side that tries to send a payment to a masternode (by looking in the debug.log), but in this case, it's pretty difficult to know what's going on.

How is your swipp.conf set up ?

Yours, team swipp

fusionfoto

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:38:56 PM

My MN is on the list as "connects, but then instantly drops our connection".

It thinks all of the incoming connections are misbehaving for some reason.

Hi. Actually, most of the "connection refused" messages you are seeing are caused by nodes/wallets that are closed and do not accept connections. This is completely normal.

To troubleshoot this via terminal, you can telnet to your node from the outside with;

telnet <ip> <port>

If it holds the connection and lets you enter some characters, it's behaving correctly. If it instantly disconnects  you, something is wrong and most likely caused by a firewall issue.

Yours, team swipp

So the VPS isn't running any firewall, ufw is inactive. This was a working configuration with no changes other than trying and then downgrading the upgrade to swippd.

telnet to the port definitely immediately closes. But my working PhantomX nodes (also forked from Peercoin) on the same VPS do the same thing and they are receiving payments. There is no log data explaining that the connection was immediately closed by the daemon, and even telnet localhost [port] does that... so its even more unlikely that a firewall or route limit is in place.

The MN also thinks its active from "masternode debug"..

Separately, my Swipp wallet running v2.1.1.0: Yggdrasil is showing zero connections to the swipp network even after hours. This is a Windows machine on a totally different network... that works with the older Swipp wallet like a champ.

So I would love to know what else may have changed without having to do a diff on the code.

thanks!

Fusion

canonical

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:55:37 PM

We noticed we can connect to the port and that we are not being thrown out. Other than that, it's really hard to tell. Sometimes you can get a clue on the side that tries to send a payment to a masternode (by looking in the debug.log), but in this case, it's pretty difficult to know what's going on.

Yours, team swipp

I can simplify the conversation. I've been running 2 SWP masternodes. They're set up the same way (the only difference is that they're on different VPS providers) and up until 140,000 they've been running fine. Once 140,000 hit, one masternode kept receiving rewards but the other stopped. I couldn't find an obvious reason why.

I've recently moved the non-functioning masternode to a VPS from the same provider as for the masternode that does still work. I'm waiting now to see if it will start receiving rewards once it's fully registered on the network. This is essentially as close as I can get to having both masternodes be the same. I won't know what else to do if this doesn't solve the problem. It also makes me a bit wary about my thoughts of moving a masternode to a less crowded IP location to avoid reduced rewards. Seems risky now, assuming I can get this masternode functioning again.
acemibtc

Activity: 456
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:56:57 PM

may depend on OS?. Who has MN on Windows and receiving awards?
canonical

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:57:38 PM

Yours, team swipp

I can simplify the conversation. I've been running 2 SWP masternodes. They're set up the same way (the only difference is that they're on different VPS providers) and up until 140,000 they've been running fine. Once 140,000 hit, one masternode kept receiving rewards but the other stopped. I couldn't find an obvious reason why.

I've recently moved the non-functioning masternode to a VPS from the same provider as for the masternode that does still work. I'm waiting now to see if it will start receiving rewards once it's fully registered on the network. This is essentially as close as I can get to having both masternodes be the same. I won't know what else to do if this doesn't solve the problem. It also makes me a bit wary about my thoughts of moving a masternode to a less crowded IP location to avoid reduced rewards. Seems risky now, assuming I can get this masternode functioning again.

This might not have anything to do with it, but I've also found several RPC commands have never worked properly, i.e.: 'masternode winners' returns nothing. Might just be the ugly codebase you guys inherited.
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:02:20 PM

My MN is on the list as "connects, but then instantly drops our connection".

It thinks all of the incoming connections are misbehaving for some reason.

Hi. Actually, most of the "connection refused" messages you are seeing are caused by nodes/wallets that are closed and do not accept connections. This is completely normal.

To troubleshoot this via terminal, you can telnet to your node from the outside with;

telnet <ip> <port>

If it holds the connection and lets you enter some characters, it's behaving correctly. If it instantly disconnects  you, something is wrong and most likely caused by a firewall issue.

Yours, team swipp

So the VPS isn't running any firewall, ufw is inactive. This was a working configuration with no changes other than trying and then downgrading the upgrade to swippd.

telnet to the port definitely immediately closes. But my working PhantomX nodes (also forked from Peercoin) on the same VPS do the same thing and they are receiving payments. There is no log data explaining that the connection was immediately closed by the daemon, and even telnet localhost [port] does that... so its even more unlikely that a firewall or route limit is in place.

The MN also thinks its active from "masternode debug"..

Separately, my Swipp wallet running v2.1.1.0: Yggdrasil is showing zero connections to the swipp network even after hours. This is a Windows machine on a totally different network... that works with the older Swipp wallet like a champ.

So I would love to know what else may have changed without having to do a diff on the code.

thanks!

Fusion

Nothing related to peer handling or masternode registration or anything like that has changed as far as I know. If you get no connections, you should probably remove your old node/peers database and then restart 2.1.1. The wallet can get confused if you have peers to old wallets in the database (it keeps retrying to connect to those).

SMaQo9DtZ42xCfLwDCfHjXAuE2aE1G6Hh1 and SbJkMr56p1jrNyw2bE4pouXisqqAVzaQ8k have both received payments now... So obviously, the fact that the connection was dropped was not the actual issue. Maybe it was just a case of required patience again.

Regardless, telnet localhost/ip <port> should definetly not close the connection. If it does, the masternode is not reachable. Currently, this might acutally be ok, as we are not really checking this. However, in the future when we start hosting services on the masternodes this will definetly result in no payments to the masternode, as we will require those services to be available.

Can you share your swipp.conf ?

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:08:14 PM

This might not have anything to do with it, but I've also found several RPC commands have never worked properly, i.e.: 'masternode winners' returns nothing. Might just be the ugly codebase you guys inherited.

Yes. I noticed it's bugged. It returns a list, but the address of the winner is empty Smiley. We should probably fix it at some point. If you guys find other things, please open an issue on GitHub. It would help a lot.

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:11:42 PM

Interesting. Sounds like some kind of network issue. It's hard to tell for sure though.

I would say - If the second one does not start to receive rewards within 24-48h or so, we officially have a gremlin somewhere.

Yours, team swipp

fusionfoto

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:52:01 PM

Nothing related to peer handling or masternode registration or anything like that has changed as far as I know. If you get no connections, you should probably remove your old node/peers database and then restart 2.1.1. The wallet can get confused if you have peers to old wallets in the database (it keeps retrying to connect to those).

SMaQo9DtZ42xCfLwDCfHjXAuE2aE1G6Hh1 and SbJkMr56p1jrNyw2bE4pouXisqqAVzaQ8k have both received payments now... So obviously, the fact that the connection was dropped was not the actual issue. Maybe it was just a case of required patience again.

Regardless, telnet localhost/ip <port> should definetly not close the connection. If it does, the masternode is not reachable. Currently, this might acutally be ok, as we are not really checking this. However, in the future when we start hosting services on the masternodes this will definetly result in no payments to the masternode, as we will require those services to be available.

Can you share your swipp.conf ?

Yours, team swipp

I blew away everything in my %appdata%/Swipp directory except for my wallet and tried with 2.1.1 -- only realized it wasn't catching up a few hours later. Did that yesterday. Went back to 2.0.2.0 to rebuild the blockchain, worked great.

Just now, killed 2.1.1 which had no connections for a few hours, fired up 2.0.2.0 and its sync'ing the 7 hours it missed. This is all Windows 8.

With my 2.0.2.0 wallet, I see no payment to MN SbJkMr56p1jrNyw2bE4pouXisqqAVzaQ8k and it says its fully synced to 142007 (as of this writing).

On the MN:

root@xxxx:/home/[xxxxx]/.Swipp# more swipp.conf
listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=205.134.165.247:65003
masternodeprivkey=[xxxxx]
maxconnections=64
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=22341
port=65003
#masternodeaddr=127.0.0.1:65002
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
masternode=1
logtimestamps=1
mnconflock=0
alertnotify=echo %s | mail -s [deleted]
reservebalance=99999
rpcuser=swipprpc
rpcpassword=[deleted]
addnode=183.181.170.69
addnode=66.154.105.170
addnode=1.53.99.223
addnode=1.54.119.72
addnode=88.117.5.39
addnode=36.55.235.149
addnode=36.55.235.149
addnode=14.169.49.72
addnode=31.148.219.41
addnode=195.208.220.148
addnode=150.95.130.161
addnode=78.46.142.25
addnode=115.78.128.102
addnode=185.153.231.230
addnode=89.36.208.103
addnode=79.114.128.116
addnode=63.142.252.38
addnode=89.239.193.68
addnode=51.15.211.40
addnode=104.251.218.157
addnode=185.70.185.252
addnode=36.55.235.149:24055

I can pull the addnodes of course, but I can't see how they would be breaking anything. On the hot wallet, I've tried it both ways with all of the addnodes (and reservebalance, etc) and with a blank file and see no change either way.

Thanks,

Fusion
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:23:45 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 11:37:31 PM by teamswipp

I blew away everything in my %appdata%/Swipp directory except for my wallet and tried with 2.1.1 -- only realized it wasn't catching up a few hours later. Did that yesterday. Went back to 2.0.2.0 to rebuild the blockchain, worked great.

Just now, killed 2.1.1 which had no connections for a few hours, fired up 2.0.2.0 and its sync'ing the 7 hours it missed. This is all Windows 8.

With my 2.0.2.0 wallet, I see no payment to MN SbJkMr56p1jrNyw2bE4pouXisqqAVzaQ8k and it says its fully synced to 142007 (as of this writing).

On the MN:

root@xxxx:/home/[xxxxx]/.Swipp# more swipp.conf
listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=205.134.165.247:65003
masternodeprivkey=[xxxxx]
maxconnections=64
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=22341
port=65003
#masternodeaddr=127.0.0.1:65002
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
masternode=1
logtimestamps=1
mnconflock=0
alertnotify=echo %s | mail -s [deleted]
reservebalance=99999
rpcuser=swipprpc
rpcpassword=[deleted]
addnode=183.181.170.69
addnode=66.154.105.170
addnode=1.53.99.223
addnode=1.54.119.72
addnode=88.117.5.39
addnode=36.55.235.149
addnode=36.55.235.149
addnode=14.169.49.72
addnode=31.148.219.41
addnode=195.208.220.148
addnode=150.95.130.161
addnode=78.46.142.25
addnode=115.78.128.102
addnode=185.153.231.230
addnode=89.36.208.103
addnode=79.114.128.116
addnode=63.142.252.38
addnode=89.239.193.68
addnode=51.15.211.40
addnode=104.251.218.157
addnode=185.70.185.252
addnode=36.55.235.149:24055

I can pull the addnodes of course, but I can't see how they would be breaking anything. On the hot wallet, I've tried it both ways with all of the addnodes (and reservebalance, etc) and with a blank file and see no change either way.

Thanks,

Fusion

What you are doing won't work. You will get completely invalid block data.

If you sync with the old wallet after block 140 000, you are on a completely different chain. You cannot change between the versions either with the same block data. After block 140 000, these are two different chains with completely different blocks. When you run 2.0.x you are syncing with old clients that missed to update to the new version only. 2.1.x clients that have updated do not accept connections from older nodes after block 140 000. We have actually made this pretty clear in conjunction with each update.

You wouldn't see any payments you made on the new chain to that MN on the old (and invalid) chain obviously.

Again, your old nodes are probably screwing up the sync. You can always pull some fresh ones from the explorer (just make sure you pick the 2.1.0+ ones).

Never, ever go back to an older version. When the protocol gets udated in any way we reject older clients. Going back is asking for trouble.

Looking on the correct chain, you can see that you have received a few payments;

http://explorer.swippcoin.com/address/SbJkMr56p1jrNyw2bE4pouXisqqAVzaQ8k

Yours, team swipp

fusionfoto

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:28:21 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 05:09:04 AM by fusionfoto

What you are doing won't work. You will get completely invalid block data.

If you sync with the old wallet after block 140 000, you are on a completely different chain. You cannot change between the versions either with the same block data. After block 140 000, these are two different chains with completely different blocks. When you run 2.0.x you are syncing with old clients that missed to update to the new version only. 2.1.x clients that have updated do not accept connections from older nodes after block 140 000. We have actually made this pretty clear in conjunction with each update.

You wouldn't see any payments you made on the new chain to that MN on the old (and invalid) chain obviously.

Again, your old nodes are probably screwing up the sync. You can always pull some fresh ones from the explorer (just make sure you pick the 2.1.0+ ones).

Never, ever go back to an older version. When the protocol gets udated in any way we reject older clients. Going back is asking for trouble.

Looking on the correct chain, you can see that you have received a few payments;

http://explorer.swippcoin.com/address/SbJkMr56p1jrNyw2bE4pouXisqqAVzaQ8k

Yours, team swipp
[/quote]

Thanks for the help so far.

So for my QT wallet, I've blown away the entire Swipp directory (in Appdata/Roaming/Swipp) except for the wallet.dat. I've added the following nodes to a new (empty) swipp.conf:

addnode=184.22.217.40
addnode=191.248.153.144
addnode=1.52.32.248
addnode=88.131.213.115
addnode=35.187.254.238

which are all 2.1.1 according to the explorer.

My debug.log looks like this:

UI: Could not parse stylesheet of object 0x28fd38
GUI: Could not parse stylesheet of object 0x5a0c008
GUI: Could not parse stylesheet of object 0x28fd38

Swipp version v2.1.1.0: Yggdrasil (Dec 12 2017, 10:33:17)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.2m  2 Nov 2017
Startup time: 12/20/17 04:25:30
Default data directory C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Swipp
Used data directory C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Swipp
GUI: Could not parse stylesheet of object 0x9f0af98
init message: Verifying database integrity...
dbenv.open LogDir=C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Swipp\database ErrorFile=C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Swipp\db.log
Bound to [::]:24055
Bound to 0.0.0.0:24055
init message: Loading block index...
Opening LevelDB in C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Swipp\txleveldb
Opened LevelDB successfully
SetBestChain: new best=e94755b352f86725342f816a148ba490e07df1d7ae3a135fc0632ae4a83f8e81  height=0  trust=1048577  blocktrust=1048577  date=09/04/17 18:33:20
 block index              16ms
init message: Loading wallet...
nFileVersion = 2010100
Keys: 0 plaintext, 218 encrypted, 218 w/ metadata, 218 total
 wallet                   78ms
init message: Loading addresses...
ERROR: CAddrman::Read() : open failed
Invalid or missing peers.dat; recreating
Loaded 0 addresses from peers.dat  0ms
Secure messaging starting.
Error opening file: No such file or directory
Failed to read smsg.ini
No address keys loaded.
Message store directory does not exist.
smsg thread start
fLiteMode 0
smsg-pow thread start
nInstantXDepth 5
Darksend rounds 2
Anonymize Swipp Amount 1000
mapBlockIndex.size() = 1
nBestHeight = 0
setKeyPool.size() = 100
mapWallet.size() = 301
mapAddressBook.size() = 9
dnsseed thread start
net thread start
Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
addcon thread start
opencon thread start
msghand thread start
dumpaddr thread start
init message: Done loading
2 addresses found from DNS seeds
dnsseed thread exit
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a5b4a9a080a8c6bbc75f0a4b4ed8032941de8c965a5d0d8f206f0c2f0e8fc6a2 mempool Tx prev not found 0656f74e4d41fb665735faed5203f74d218fdd098666facf0aeb1f8a22e8ccae
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 7a5cfc011586c333b6c2726c5e07ebf56d08ab2876cfeb47b29f96cc52d6533d mempool Tx prev not found 39acb7bc3872ce88cb11728ed36e9732b130dbad990ecc4e5c138a72ba58fcd4
ERROR: FetchInputs() : d26b4109bc29866c264112bdeb909255604fb917d8e064d8cae2721f11e18c9c mempool Tx prev not found 43ea1e4fa7ff497d27fd0d84c11b5c6188d693bf0d99dd766eaf5ea73dcd6b0d
ERROR: FetchInputs() : c7de97157f4bf1c64bb940ca10614c8d107081d2a4f050474f246b6a215a39a7 mempool Tx prev not found 9860dc34b821b437fd5b94c3b60792b67c689280c0da933576ef41df14f1cc83
ERROR: FetchInputs() : ed5b98c728efdbcc131532a255b16856cdd93f4e83127022a94c6907825d2ca6 mempool Tx prev not found 32f9341b1e20cacf1558c9b94d85ace6f132490dac7e3a5decdeecd0d59818ed
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 506fcf3cf7ca911a3965538b052a60c1036bc46a4addcedd63b7c0a5393b054c mempool Tx prev not found ac0beb2d1d04c79d2f84523944f8f0ba62db07176275571a9036dc8727170c63
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a7c853ca22e1086e3820c95088a7f228b66d965bf6a89ef598d66ccb1f89619e mempool Tx prev not found bc293b7cbff1a2b5d30915845f1c48a7df9a4ba6de9db3045105e0235ecad836
ERROR: FetchInputs() : e3e9f47948461ea4f4a60f463e6b68b59c5d5123db8b3fe3c7600ac4e1be12b8 mempool Tx prev not found 14a30719896a6f81b69ef26da9c1e0ef2bdf6fc3c410318e98456b514ae01ffd
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 08eb2bdb58451cf55c87a3d650ef5f8eb79bc30bfce660c8197d0588b779f733 mempool Tx prev not found e3e9f47948461ea4f4a60f463e6b68b59c5d5123db8b3fe3c7600ac4e1be12b8
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 09a290f76fb34e13be312776e5e5ac438ad26bb639cffbb2c20de9fbfa619f1c mempool Tx prev not found 6d2a1a941c52c43240b33c0474cb3364b6ba1843c8d0e6594110985c5079b63e
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 8af5718190f7d5ed73a664ad7bc9498400da5c3afeb608aee2e595802b1c1b71 mempool Tx prev not found ba3356b7ca11c12a530e479ddcae75086bdfe4a6b1edfe030b44a790a8d6620c
ERROR: FetchInputs() : f5a8646cffca152a6d356e00bb8d4db74bd3ac00358affe8ac221eb5c96712cf mempool Tx prev not found 40935e9e4c52e418ce77c306a2b530265cbeeed94c6a988f28c1d6f82f8cf083
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 0a595078c9015f29ebc82ab6f58b5aa65bc9bc01bfd7b1880564170f46a4d22e mempool Tx prev not found 02047a4a314089dcd94c1d90155b2a2b160341567abd8518181d8b392794078e
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 14a30719896a6f81b69ef26da9c1e0ef2bdf6fc3c410318e98456b514ae01ffd mempool Tx prev not found 432a91c0267d5d2e707b5d04d5498f2c0a5b3a5ced726e8c7d3dfc1b98123214
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 18ff416e1f1d2f844ba08842e95b7f09a9211306609496394565b5bc4ae5c468 mempool Tx prev not found 39b5e8948341a0e8fde18d3afda821fc290995d3f9b3946ed180cca8e8d74842
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 19d18e59234753648fb59e1bfd937ae3b39a3dcec8111119e1dadd4c1e9c8f30 mempool Tx prev not found 18af324852d1a2d8bbf8f68af2c50ed7b935410cdcae98a4623c734001aeb61f
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 6acb98d69269cd62c4b9f771cc07e81fb2b502c647819e049a722ac8baee867c mempool Tx prev not found fc16e1c31f2c5e20259c92e1ab918be3bea0166b39778615db351f65f06a18ae
ERROR: FetchInputs() : fc16e1c31f2c5e20259c92e1ab918be3bea0166b39778615db351f65f06a18ae mempool Tx prev not found aa14b3a5c4a4df7a3f4c715431eb9848a7dee9cda2fc46c7608df0cfd7923129
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 41384b1d9cce80c9451cfd8e57ed66379fc3eb63b9da62c23f34c36f4200c46b mempool Tx prev not found 2f0e1227dc9684e4da5afdabe1f88cb15974e21336ca8b5ca7959898d8c938ff
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 4edc2309a8c3a1e2c3dab57bec8ba292bf8f90a079c3a04754837068c589ae9c mempool Tx prev not found c70db447a9ef64c059ac6cab8d2fb6a70544d9ca6a84a93c8b3640a3d52a6b1f
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 6720ca8f57aea95baf39df1ff949e25284ab6e943df93ae9b8d20e6d2108d749 mempool Tx prev not found fce278a27beffdb8691c62868aa7dee4d0fe3b109a1e5e28d455974aab908ced
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 990d162fb46a7fef3eb90bb691811e63e4a5955466a876d026bcb1179e210be6 mempool Tx prev not found ce61bcc3261780fc7c5d223ed88ca8cb47ae15d4a6cca5518c1adeb47e106b28
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 09a290f76fb34e13be312776e5e5ac438ad26bb639cffbb2c20de9fbfa619f1c mempool Tx prev not found 6d2a1a941c52c43240b33c0474cb3364b6ba1843c8d0e6594110985c5079b63e
ERROR: FetchInputs() : fae05e864096ec6f34e111f8803eabe5c6b3eeaaf5e77b352856e3f54f207378 mempool Tx prev not found a2500ea7c907e924c9170368cd27f2291a8c534800275f29a593587b7cdcc6b2
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 5a6a5b55c60aab8e385dc0e6acf54e705b5aac5525fb3c6d4794322d383b5fcc mempool Tx prev not found ba36d0dcae4137c113e54950175f9fcd531ada021b71761a0ea7d4c378661abc
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 68478454f5c8b84b6a34fca148722fe5f3f72149f86e3ae91a5932a542ffd51b mempool Tx prev not found 5dc20e8e9c54d2466e83770c6d1919a1a2b2d86a2bfe7a1ed91e58b9aca4d457
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 4cd6ae8ad12219727e54128c11d0a12e2805bc694fe0b9f3f6d9ae05e48286a0 mempool Tx prev not found fc3e60ce75425d21503cb15f4efe8eb119c6a7cff8d8f8800c3cd113638f5018
ERROR: FetchInputs() : feb9a8be7051250a7e13487480d50b337fb0da5f5f2855b5fac7936360c847f9 mempool Tx prev not found b4e69dc186bd6e21305b41e001ae28bb17df5bf0c2cdb4dbbd09d5eb88603f01
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 6029fecd525dc6cdccec8638fc25bb9a099b3308de7005c70b0347d4fc5b30f7 mempool Tx prev not found 97f8745cf262d205791ad5e72793352bb1c46ca2168db1b02f3c61d0e6679931
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a6a766aed484a4eeb600713eb0fb2147e7bfd7a94af9e626060d8a12fb920e48 mempool Tx prev not found 306343ff8b9167915f11dd2ee48eca51c7551a1b6dd0612fa970026e762ec3f9
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a972a6dca9ed9f467e6e759d1c39b5a9aa259a52b884b65d327e36c6a8cf8c1f mempool Tx prev not found 2b3e6e16754d3c4a37276efe30d585ba9ae92e03b7db14a71d429ca1cc75591f
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 832936632ff9225af7dbc8f76216f7da5030ef3171f9e264604244e9ca3ec628 mempool Tx prev not found ddd239d8584dc8ebfc78bb89515be20c98e8fd72ee17f923f8c8dd097c94ed51
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 1ab46563d020df4105e20f238c6afaeced0447f0283d2ba06d171faa32b803eb mempool Tx prev not found 832936632ff9225af7dbc8f76216f7da5030ef3171f9e264604244e9ca3ec628
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 21d7d2540525246457d4df8f8ba91974484b4b702cf45a53d366fdd630339b21 mempool Tx prev not found 6c864b5315db3080d56a35a4a996fe5a6e376931ea28637c45239a5e264587b1
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 34f889a750f0a2f0986c911e21710d31de6f2d06d25c20485a9cb1ef8ca7d709 mempool Tx prev not found 1bf167eb83190f80c6fa42709f4197f553a3bca90806477b039dfb32fccbb385
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 3abb6564b0ba60ef5323c07fa03bba802ef4066bb5ba2ba047c243671e856cec mempool Tx prev not found 69137ae377c875937447e85aaf5f18cb61870feb628051448155302132f0d83a
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 5a6a5b55c60aab8e385dc0e6acf54e705b5aac5525fb3c6d4794322d383b5fcc mempool Tx prev not found ba36d0dcae4137c113e54950175f9fcd531ada021b71761a0ea7d4c378661abc
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 3bf8c662af0c95532c93887bf55460d16361cc70f49e8298264c85573e1115b3 mempool Tx prev not found b5c78a32f22792033a1492a04050f30ee899f967771deae75b319abc51aa9e0d
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 402c88965d9a7d4603c57e09eabb798505025853ffc3c199b40ecf6b35992d27 mempool Tx prev not found 93e50e484278419940ca85d07bf3757f331376a64d8fed5394cc1897cd934b83
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 41384b1d9cce80c9451cfd8e57ed66379fc3eb63b9da62c23f34c36f4200c46b mempool Tx prev not found 2f0e1227dc9684e4da5afdabe1f88cb15974e21336ca8b5ca7959898d8c938ff
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 451092f08daf6561641d1d15b04fd8338bf5c53274908a2d92b04b942ce1fffa mempool Tx prev not found 91156eb1c86de6d36a4961738ff2da1e8485a9554230e3dc58261868e1239b78
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 4cd6ae8ad12219727e54128c11d0a12e2805bc694fe0b9f3f6d9ae05e48286a0 mempool Tx prev not found fc3e60ce75425d21503cb15f4efe8eb119c6a7cff8d8f8800c3cd113638f5018
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 4edc2309a8c3a1e2c3dab57bec8ba292bf8f90a079c3a04754837068c589ae9c mempool Tx prev not found c70db447a9ef64c059ac6cab8d2fb6a70544d9ca6a84a93c8b3640a3d52a6b1f
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 506fcf3cf7ca911a3965538b052a60c1036bc46a4addcedd63b7c0a5393b054c mempool Tx prev not found ac0beb2d1d04c79d2f84523944f8f0ba62db07176275571a9036dc8727170c63
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 52f5c0119c26f4c5b643eefb9b315064ca09d80c5d645fcdd522acbc37c3194f mempool Tx prev not found 87353d0fe4179a2fd29c2f2c28ea8e9ae6adb678a4dba24e24b85f03cbfa58a5
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 6029fecd525dc6cdccec8638fc25bb9a099b3308de7005c70b0347d4fc5b30f7 mempool Tx prev not found 97f8745cf262d205791ad5e72793352bb1c46ca2168db1b02f3c61d0e6679931
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 6720ca8f57aea95baf39df1ff949e25284ab6e943df93ae9b8d20e6d2108d749 mempool Tx prev not found fce278a27beffdb8691c62868aa7dee4d0fe3b109a1e5e28d455974aab908ced
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 68478454f5c8b84b6a34fca148722fe5f3f72149f86e3ae91a5932a542ffd51b mempool Tx prev not found 5dc20e8e9c54d2466e83770c6d1919a1a2b2d86a2bfe7a1ed91e58b9aca4d457
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 6acb98d69269cd62c4b9f771cc07e81fb2b502c647819e049a722ac8baee867c mempool Tx prev not found fc16e1c31f2c5e20259c92e1ab918be3bea0166b39778615db351f65f06a18ae
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 0a595078c9015f29ebc82ab6f58b5aa65bc9bc01bfd7b1880564170f46a4d22e mempool Tx prev not found 02047a4a314089dcd94c1d90155b2a2b160341567abd8518181d8b392794078e
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 79e9b9cf957a18d2cf8ccc41fc6275ac59ce11624857dc9eef0764125c127e04 mempool Tx prev not found 0a595078c9015f29ebc82ab6f58b5aa65bc9bc01bfd7b1880564170f46a4d22e
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 7a5cfc011586c333b6c2726c5e07ebf56d08ab2876cfeb47b29f96cc52d6533d mempool Tx prev not found 39acb7bc3872ce88cb11728ed36e9732b130dbad990ecc4e5c138a72ba58fcd4
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 80869cf54bb1059909948566153c5a4d9a76366cc126fa9b840b92f6307d044c mempool Tx prev not found 1d6c59ce78be78ea13e7113fe50eedf9058ba94800695d633d4d9b0ea2463c35
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 832936632ff9225af7dbc8f76216f7da5030ef3171f9e264604244e9ca3ec628 mempool Tx prev not found ddd239d8584dc8ebfc78bb89515be20c98e8fd72ee17f923f8c8dd097c94ed51
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 8af5718190f7d5ed73a664ad7bc9498400da5c3afeb608aee2e595802b1c1b71 mempool Tx prev not found ba3356b7ca11c12a530e479ddcae75086bdfe4a6b1edfe030b44a790a8d6620c
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 8cef9436e2dc337cbf0c852b0d36c8c78b56fbcaa7cffb7ae8c6c08926409f38 mempool Tx prev not found 98643e8ef542dc9e39712f7bcefd924c24aa45d1ebaf8061c0565339795eacdd
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 98643e8ef542dc9e39712f7bcefd924c24aa45d1ebaf8061c0565339795eacdd mempool Tx prev not found ca8379bd8ce7cfb29412d2b6567bc4ef34d1f5cdc099b4ea8bd52e6e390413cd
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 990d162fb46a7fef3eb90bb691811e63e4a5955466a876d026bcb1179e210be6 mempool Tx prev not found ce61bcc3261780fc7c5d223ed88ca8cb47ae15d4a6cca5518c1adeb47e106b28
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 99b31ee55fda5021621e90d1d456fca497213377fcab2cd5dc814ab0679d0373 mempool Tx prev not found b2aacf9ef218d48ce19184e6ac263350d51bda167ef85cc047e896581257ba38
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 9e2f2d4e4c85edadb61c94f4ca7651ca8a9be7fd7f279dbb57f6f7ec8dd7f75a mempool Tx prev not found 363e60eb0361166d324a83ceab0511b6f8f410bf2107ab6cc05c21fb372c45bb
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a0a57db2b14ab075a2bfa4a548b5f833334fe6415d420b15051a248e09b02ad3 mempool Tx prev not found 402c88965d9a7d4603c57e09eabb798505025853ffc3c199b40ecf6b35992d27
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a5b4a9a080a8c6bbc75f0a4b4ed8032941de8c965a5d0d8f206f0c2f0e8fc6a2 mempool Tx prev not found 0656f74e4d41fb665735faed5203f74d218fdd098666facf0aeb1f8a22e8ccae
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a6a766aed484a4eeb600713eb0fb2147e7bfd7a94af9e626060d8a12fb920e48 mempool Tx prev not found 306343ff8b9167915f11dd2ee48eca51c7551a1b6dd0612fa970026e762ec3f9
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a6e87db2f5b71d04ef27b5bcc8ae3e2b1d1d42198b825640d446804131547144 mempool Tx prev not found 0b04349c782c60c8d318efcd976aed1b443a8f9ca77cad4b73880452e9a84a1b
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a7c853ca22e1086e3820c95088a7f228b66d965bf6a89ef598d66ccb1f89619e mempool Tx prev not found bc293b7cbff1a2b5d30915845f1c48a7df9a4ba6de9db3045105e0235ecad836
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a972a6dca9ed9f467e6e759d1c39b5a9aa259a52b884b65d327e36c6a8cf8c1f mempool Tx prev not found 2b3e6e16754d3c4a37276efe30d585ba9ae92e03b7db14a71d429ca1cc75591f
ERROR: FetchInputs() : aff536c2f6d6ab93eeee93804349da50deee8d8220929c357bb6273e9a800a05 mempool Tx prev not found cba331f4effebcab1040b6becafd2d2ccf176f3d732efd89c99ba2ec50f177b6
ERROR: FetchInputs() : b2f1eef831b2bb79a058394e8cfb012fb74a614ee674f4a66affc0409cee5c51 mempool Tx prev not found 9fa411303f70fe9dcbff8c738194780b03312b158db079b615a0c47cb246532c
ERROR: FetchInputs() : be23454cd8255be39d2e590d6b54bc6e0f8661a44279cbe7f59febc5426ea7ae mempool Tx prev not found 10cea69811050325ac4f01bd3dd7bbd44152bfbad1cb18a1443b714463933fff
ERROR: FetchInputs() : c460f9c7ce0bd545eca15abd0aff750654930186a4fce6dbe17c5257705339d2 mempool Tx prev not found c05fefe433ace297e645c10a2e9430b391d1e7b5cc84a4b7b194fe48588e45d5
ERROR: FetchInputs() : c7de97157f4bf1c64bb940ca10614c8d107081d2a4f050474f246b6a215a39a7 mempool Tx prev not found 9860dc34b821b437fd5b94c3b60792b67c689280c0da933576ef41df14f1cc83
ERROR: FetchInputs() : c85eae39fe9c4dd980f05c9c48414319a6814c9c7103264af25b5d7b4e4c51dc mempool Tx prev not found 0a501d1452d4415d20ab44cc944c44be5ae8cb28181b71a60b3c483b6b15144d
ERROR: FetchInputs() : d26b4109bc29866c264112bdeb909255604fb917d8e064d8cae2721f11e18c9c mempool Tx prev not found 43ea1e4fa7ff497d27fd0d84c11b5c6188d693bf0d99dd766eaf5ea73dcd6b0d
ERROR: FetchInputs() : dc8ee9320e7bb077ffd3effd272665de1f4168f21f6621f908477064c249e375 mempool Tx prev not found 487c1d337c51b25cd24fb9a9b50e7c422919cb69d466963085d063eb6675ab87
ERROR: FetchInputs() : e29f4d25233cfa3e9de8cd0c841593c9a5019d88e7f5918acaa61d716576dd20 mempool Tx prev not found d6a4b8a7d487c804adea1af00497190c723f34abef2779b21de3f965ed10d0e0
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 3abb6564b0ba60ef5323c07fa03bba802ef4066bb5ba2ba047c243671e856cec mempool Tx prev not found 69137ae377c875937447e85aaf5f18cb61870feb628051448155302132f0d83a
ERROR: FetchInputs() : ebf97616d6999244f265579b0b4d18d21eb54d465c146e8ceb76ceee52b8a3e1 mempool Tx prev not found 4255f48ec87d2081e592e3c0b1c1be21a689e06b821e7d928ee7ef56b850918b
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a0a57db2b14ab075a2bfa4a548b5f833334fe6415d420b15051a248e09b02ad3 mempool Tx prev not found 402c88965d9a7d4603c57e09eabb798505025853ffc3c199b40ecf6b35992d27
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 19d18e59234753648fb59e1bfd937ae3b39a3dcec8111119e1dadd4c1e9c8f30 mempool Tx prev not found 18af324852d1a2d8bbf8f68af2c50ed7b935410cdcae98a4623c734001aeb61f
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 9e2f2d4e4c85edadb61c94f4ca7651ca8a9be7fd7f279dbb57f6f7ec8dd7f75a mempool Tx prev not found 363e60eb0361166d324a83ceab0511b6f8f410bf2107ab6cc05c21fb372c45bb
ERROR: FetchInputs() : b2f1eef831b2bb79a058394e8cfb012fb74a614ee674f4a66affc0409cee5c51 mempool Tx prev not found 9fa411303f70fe9dcbff8c738194780b03312b158db079b615a0c47cb246532c
ERROR: FetchInputs() : e29f4d25233cfa3e9de8cd0c841593c9a5019d88e7f5918acaa61d716576dd20 mempool Tx prev not found d6a4b8a7d487c804adea1af00497190c723f34abef2779b21de3f965ed10d0e0
ERROR: FetchInputs() : c460f9c7ce0bd545eca15abd0aff750654930186a4fce6dbe17c5257705339d2 mempool Tx prev not found c05fefe433ace297e645c10a2e9430b391d1e7b5cc84a4b7b194fe48588e45d5
ERROR: FetchInputs() : be23454cd8255be39d2e590d6b54bc6e0f8661a44279cbe7f59febc5426ea7ae mempool Tx prev not found 10cea69811050325ac4f01bd3dd7bbd44152bfbad1cb18a1443b714463933fff
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 52f5c0119c26f4c5b643eefb9b315064ca09d80c5d645fcdd522acbc37c3194f mempool Tx prev not found 87353d0fe4179a2fd29c2f2c28ea8e9ae6adb678a4dba24e24b85f03cbfa58a5
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 80869cf54bb1059909948566153c5a4d9a76366cc126fa9b840b92f6307d044c mempool Tx prev not found 1d6c59ce78be78ea13e7113fe50eedf9058ba94800695d633d4d9b0ea2463c35
ERROR: FetchInputs() : c85eae39fe9c4dd980f05c9c48414319a6814c9c7103264af25b5d7b4e4c51dc mempool Tx prev not found 0a501d1452d4415d20ab44cc944c44be5ae8cb28181b71a60b3c483b6b15144d
ERROR: FetchInputs() : a6e87db2f5b71d04ef27b5bcc8ae3e2b1d1d42198b825640d446804131547144 mempool Tx prev not found 0b04349c782c60c8d318efcd976aed1b443a8f9ca77cad4b73880452e9a84a1b
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 99b31ee55fda5021621e90d1d456fca497213377fcab2cd5dc814ab0679d0373 mempool Tx prev not found b2aacf9ef218d48ce19184e6ac263350d51bda167ef85cc047e896581257ba38
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 402c88965d9a7d4603c57e09eabb798505025853ffc3c199b40ecf6b35992d27 mempool Tx prev not found 93e50e484278419940ca85d07bf3757f331376a64d8fed5394cc1897cd934b83
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 21d7d2540525246457d4df8f8ba91974484b4b702cf45a53d366fdd630339b21 mempool Tx prev not found 6c864b5315db3080d56a35a4a996fe5a6e376931ea28637c45239a5e264587b1
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 451092f08daf6561641d1d15b04fd8338bf5c53274908a2d92b04b942ce1fffa mempool Tx prev not found 91156eb1c86de6d36a4961738ff2da1e8485a9554230e3dc58261868e1239b78
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 8cef9436e2dc337cbf0c852b0d36c8c78b56fbcaa7cffb7ae8c6c08926409f38 mempool Tx prev not found 98643e8ef542dc9e39712f7bcefd924c24aa45d1ebaf8061c0565339795eacdd
ERROR: FetchInputs() : f4f5254eae66ac6a6db03a4ca1cdef57b155b25193998e5a668a8da6bc91c575 mempool Tx prev not found af13bbdcfa82580f385d41d30fcd2fc3147beed1e86c6d8691d52cd5adb0d049
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 98643e8ef542dc9e39712f7bcefd924c24aa45d1ebaf8061c0565339795eacdd mempool Tx prev not found ca8379bd8ce7cfb29412d2b6567bc4ef34d1f5cdc099b4ea8bd52e6e390413cd
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 14a30719896a6f81b69ef26da9c1e0ef2bdf6fc3c410318e98456b514ae01ffd mempool Tx prev not found 432a91c0267d5d2e707b5d04d5498f2c0a5b3a5ced726e8c7d3dfc1b98123214
ERROR: FetchInputs() : e3e9f47948461ea4f4a60f463e6b68b59c5d5123db8b3fe3c7600ac4e1be12b8 mempool Tx prev not found 14a30719896a6f81b69ef26da9c1e0ef2bdf6fc3c410318e98456b514ae01ffd
ERROR: FetchInputs() : 3bf8c662af0c95532c93887bf55460d16361cc70f49e8298264c85573e1115b3 mempool Tx prev not found b5c78a32f22792033a1492a04050f30ee899f967771deae75b319abc51aa9e0d
ERROR: FetchInputs() : ea5e7d9304556415cdd9c33f7c7c219687e68d792537d4edeba1a4c1cb40bac6 mempool Tx prev not found 1737847bee29ea4be1b4f3f7402b24093c14ec3de6360ddc2ba468f7b4df1f79
ERROR: FetchInputs() : ebf97616d6999244f265579b0b4d18d21eb54d465c146e8ceb76ceee52b8a3e1 mempool Tx prev not found 4255f48ec87d2081e592e3c0b1c1be21a689e06b821e7d928ee7ef56b850918b
ERROR: FetchInputs() : ed5b98c728efdbcc131532a255b16856cdd93f4e83127022a94c6907825d2ca6 mempool Tx prev not found 32f9341b1e20cacf1558c9b94d85ace6f132490dac7e3a5decdeecd0d59818ed
ERROR: FetchInputs() : f4f5254eae66ac6a6db03a4ca1cdef57b155b25193998e5a668a8da6bc91c575 mempool Tx prev not found af13bbdcfa82580f385d41d30fcd2fc3147beed1e86c6d8691d52cd5adb0d049
ERROR: FetchInputs() : f5a8646cffca152a6d356e00bb8d4db74bd3ac00358affe8ac221eb5c96712cf mempool Tx prev not found 40935e9e4c52e418ce77c306a2b530265cbeeed94c6a988f28c1d6f82f8cf083
ERROR: FetchInputs() : fae05e864096ec6f34e111f8803eabe5c6b3eeaaf5e77b352856e3f54f207378 mempool Tx prev not found a2500ea7c907e924c9170368cd27f2291a8c534800275f29a593587b7cdcc6b2
ERROR: FetchInputs() : fc16e1c31f2c5e20259c92e1ab918be3bea0166b39778615db351f65f06a18ae mempool Tx prev not found aa14b3a5c4a4df7a3f4c715431eb9848a7dee9cda2fc46c7608df0cfd7923129
ERROR: FetchInputs() : feb9a8be7051250a7e13487480d50b337fb0da5f5f2855b5fac7936360c847f9 mempool Tx prev not found b4e69dc186bd6e21305b41e001ae28bb17df5bf0c2cdb4dbbd09d5eb88603f01
socket recv error 10054
GUI: QObject::connect: No such signal WalletModel::balanceChanged(qint64, qint64, qint64, qint64)
GUI: QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'SendCoinsDialog')
GUI: QObject::connect: No such slot BitcoinGUI::error(QString,QString,bool)
GUI: QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'Swipp')

socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
[just keeps going...]

Sidebar:

I randomly picked some 2.1.1 MNs that the explorer acknowledged:

telnet 104.251.218.157 24055
Trying 104.251.218.157...
Connected to 104.251.218.157.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.
$ telnet 209.240.237.60 24055
Trying 209.240.237.60...
Connected to 209.240.237.60.

They both shut me down instantly via telnet.

this one worked:

telnet 66.154.105.170 24055
Trying 66.154.105.170...
Connected to 66.154.105.170.
ksdjgklsjdglksdjg
sdgjsldkgjsldkjglskdjg

so its not an isolated problem, but it may be specific to certain configs or certain architectures or options.

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:30:11 AM

socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
[just keeps going...]

so its not an isolated problem, but it may be specific to certain configs or certain architectures or options.

Hi. Cutting this down a bit, as the quotes are getting very long Smiley.

The errors are fine I believe. They just mean that the wallet found transactions where the blocks of the previous transactions has not yet been fetched. I have a few of those in my debug file as well and they are harmless.

The socket recv error 10054 is a real problem though and it's one specific to Windows. This one seems to be a little tricky and can be caused by a number of things. Google the error and see if you can find a solution that works for you.

Yours, team swipp

Vituscc

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:32:51 AM

no rewards
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:51:40 AM

no rewards

Almost all masternodes are now receiving rewards. You might need to wait a little longer. 12 hours might not be enough.

Yours, team swipp

fusionfoto

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:46:37 PM

Hi. Cutting this down a bit, as the quotes are getting very long Smiley.

The errors are fine I believe. They just mean that the wallet found transactions where the blocks of the previous transactions has not yet been fetched. I have a few of those in my debug file as well and they are harmless.

The socket recv error 10054 is a real problem though and it's one specific to Windows. This one seems to be a little tricky and can be caused by a number of things. Google the error and see if you can find a solution that works for you.

Yours, team swipp

Turned the wallet off for overnight, turned it on today. It has 1 connection under 2.1.2 and is loading the blockchain over again. If that is stable for a bit, I'll try reloading the MN under the new code.

Whatever is happening, whoever is updating themselves or the system, its starting to work again.

1 connection isn't awesome, but its better than 0... so thanks guys!

Thanks.

Fusion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: