Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:54:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Here is your chance to influence the current roadmap. After the next wallet release, what do you think should be the next focus ?
Make the wallet more unique, modifying the user interface - 12 (18.5%)
Create an official mining pool for Swipp - 9 (13.8%)
Add support for an additional exchange - 36 (55.4%)
Create online web wallet with mobile support - 4 (6.2%)
Create a forum on the website - 2 (3.1%)
Add donation-driven bounty system to the web site - 2 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes  (Read 19041 times)
hta

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

A happy family is but an earlier heaven!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

Hey guy´s, where is the best mining pool?
http://s1.altcoinix.com   have the best hashrate but only pay 7.19SWP per block.
https://aikapool.com      this pool pays 12SWP.

Hi.

Aikapool is not enforcing masternode payments - which means blocks will be invalidated with the next version of the wallet. We have a maintenance release of the wallet ready - we will contact them and try to fix it before we release it.

Be very careful using pools that are not on listed on the Swipp site. You may end up on the wrong chain, meaning you are just mining in thin air. All pools listed get notified by us when we do new wallet updates.

Yours, team swipp

What? I have been working on Aika pool for more than 14 hours with 15 D3s, now will I lose all this coins? If Coinsmarket I sell on it, the buyer will lose? Or I sell hands off now to others in my country, will they lose?

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
hta

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:25:10 PM by hta

http://s1.altcoinix.com   have the best hashrate but only pay 7.19SWP per block.

Hi.

Aikapool is not enforcing masternode payments - which means blocks will be invalidated with the next version of the wallet. We have a maintenance release of the wallet ready - we will contact them and try to fix it before we release it.

Be very careful using pools that are not on listed on the Swipp site. You may end up on the wrong chain, meaning you are just mining in thin air. All pools listed get notified by us when we do new wallet updates.

Yours, team swipp

I also bought 60000 swp on the coinsmarket long ago to make 2 MNs, If unfortunately I bought the coins aimed at exploited at the Aika pool (illegal sneaky exploitation) and sold it to the coinsmarket, I would have lost it?
What the hell is this?

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW. THE IMPORTANT IS NOT TO STOP QUESTIONING (ALBERT EINSTEIN)
canonical

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

Hi.

Yours, team swipp

What? I have been working on Aika pool for more than 14 hours with 15 D3s, now will I lose all this coins? If Coinsmarket I sell on it, the buyer will lose? Or I sell hands off now to others in my country, will they lose?

You are fine. When the wallet is next updated, Aika pool will go down to 7swp. If Aika do not update their wallet, their blocks will not be valid.
anostec15

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

how can i buy your coin ?
teamswipp (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

Hi.

Yours, team swipp

You are fine. When the wallet is next updated, Aika pool will go down to 7swp. If Aika do not update their wallet, their blocks will not be valid.

Right, we will obviously not invalidate blocks retroactively. The current non-enforcement policy was chosen in order for all pools to properly prepare for the change... At some point we feel we have given everybody enough time. Also, considering the fact that Swipp is so actively developed, any pool that has not reported to us that they are lisiting Swipp has a very high risk of ending up on the wrong chain, as we don't even know how to contact them (and in many cases we dont even know they list Swipp).

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

Hi.

Our only exchange (coinsmarkets) is having problems at the moment. Until it's resolved, you can only buy it directly from community members.

Yours, team swipp

swinn

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Hi.

Yours, team swipp

Right, we will obviously not invalidate blocks retroactively. The current non-enforcement policy was chosen in order for all pools to properly prepare for the change... At some point we feel we have given everybody enough time. Also, considering the fact that Swipp is so actively developed, any pool that has not reported to us that they are lisiting Swipp has a very high risk of ending up on the wrong chain, as we don't even know how to contact them (and in many cases we dont even know they list Swipp).

Yours, team swipp

+1 Thanks for the clarification on this. Have I missed something on staking, by the way? I've had a good number of coins sitting on the latest Windows wallet for roughly a week now, but nothing. I did see time to maturity was 36hrs.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

Is the PoW only blocks masternode active yet?
inoesk

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

Dev, add on www.crypto-bridge.org. This exchange is decentralized and works on the blockchain. They even have Windows, Linux, Mac applications. Innovation at its best. Deposits and withdrawls are instant.
canonical

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

Dev, add on www.crypto-bridge.org. This exchange is decentralized and works on the blockchain. They even have Windows, Linux, Mac applications. Innovation at its best. Deposits and withdrawls are instant.

This has been mentioned on github as it will require the devs to make the wallet compatible with Cryptobridge. If you want to support this suggestion, you should upvote it on github.
hta

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:59:59 AM

Hi.

Our only exchange (coinsmarkets) is having problems at the moment. Until it's resolved, you can only buy it directly from community members.

Yours, team swipp

My MN after running for 20 days is faulty, I have to reset the VPS, then the MN with the old address is not running, I deleted the config file and added another MN, with a different address, but the IP is the same. (82.102.25.249:24055). Now MN has run 1day14h, but has not received the reward.
Please Dev check it, and please ask: The masternode is not working in the "updating network list" condition ?

Thank you

swinn

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

Block 180k just got hit. Congrats guys!

http://explorer.swippcoin.com/block/c010166b328b3c5369ece011f0aad8b221a2e44d5a4ca018c36e5b4f5d5063b1

kagere

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

hello,
its look like a solid project, in which exchange is listed? how much worth a masternodes, how profitable? thank you
hpitcher

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

This should help you out.  https://mntop.co.in/
hello,
its look like a solid project, in which exchange is listed? how much worth a masternodes, how profitable? thank you
Kryptoid

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:22:03 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 09:33:24 PM by Kryptoid

hi guys,

Looks like an interesting project.

Following the realm on the github repo, I try to install wallet on ubuntu machine.

I stuck in step:

Code:
cd swippcore
qmake swipp.pro

Systems tells me something about:
Code:
Project MESSAGE: Building with DBUS (Freedesktop notifications) supportRemoved plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.

What does this mean? the next step throws some errors as well....

The cmd
Code:
cd  swippcore/src
make -j8 -f makefile.unix

works fine. But what is missing when starting swiped is the
Code:
/.swipp/swipp.conf
file. Where do i get it?

help is really appreciated

Cheers!
Kryptoid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:12:48 AM

hi guys,

Following the realm on the github repo, I try to install wallet on ubuntu machine.

I stuck in step:

Code:
cd swippcore
qmake swipp.pro

Code:
Project MESSAGE: Building with DBUS (Freedesktop notifications) supportRemoved plural forms as the target language has less forms.

The cmd
Code:
cd  swippcore/src

Code:
/.swipp/swipp.conf
file. Where do i get it?

Cheers!

ok, got it:

apt-get update

and use the newest version for wallet. Downloading source from website directly.... The Github repo did not work for me
teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Hi. This is planned for the next release.

Yours, team swipp

teamswipp (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

hi guys,

I stuck in step:

Code:
cd swippcore
qmake swipp.pro

Code:

The cmd
Code:
cd  swippcore/src

Code:
/.swipp/swipp.conf
file. Where do i get it?

Cheers!

Hi.

Those messages are completely harmless. They are harmless information, not errors.

If you need the swipp.conf file, you just need to create it. It's supposed to be placed in "~/.swipp/swipp.conf". You only need it if you want to do additional configuration.

Yours, team swipp

bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

Yours, team swipp

Great
swinn

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:53:30 PM

Yours, team swipp

Great

Where can I read more about this please? I searched this thread but finding nothing. Would it still be 30k min? There is no way I'm hitting that with my hash. I'll be mining it all year!

Thank you in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: