Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people attract for the BitCoin than other crypto currency?  (Read 3409 times)
Ryan1212

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

Because it is the most trusted and it has a great value compare to other cyrpto currency. When you compare the price of bitcoin to other currency its so high and expensive, so when it comes to investment people choose btc. Its always on the top above all kinds of currency, and its a best in investment. So the main reason why that is people attract for bitcoin, because of the profit and best source of income.
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Mostly because bitcoin is far more popularized in the social media than any otger existing cryptocurrency. We are a ll aware that social media is a good platform for popularization and a lot of bitcoin enthusiasts seized this opportunity. In addition to the fact that the whole.internet went crazy last 2017 when it's value reached a whopping 20,000 USD. So I think these are tge reasons for bitcoin's superiority in terms of popularity with other cryptocurrencies.
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:55:41 AM

Don't know but I think we should stop using btc ecosystem to safe from hacker attacks
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Please give your opinions.
          People usually attracted to bitcoin because it is more valuable and most popular than any other crypto currency.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

Don't know but I think we should stop using btc ecosystem to safe from hacker attacks
no need to stop using bitcoin to avoiding the hacker attacks, it's not the one of the reasons to gain a various profits from bitcoin/cryptos.. if indeed you really have a strong intention to stay closer on bitcoin/earn incomes from bitcoin (cryptos). Of course the hacker attacks can be avoided with a various things/efforts to avoiding it, i'm sure it can if we keep to deepening the all things related on bitcoin as well its security (be able to adapting with it).
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

The main reason because the exchanges that receive bitcoin is the most, I'm sure all exchanges receive bitcoin vs fiat trading and vice versa, besides acceptable all exchanges many ICOs accept bitcoin so bitcoin is always attractive compared to others.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

Some people are more interested in Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin is now very high. And the development of Bitcoin more rapidly then Bitcoin has become a trusted coin for its users. So naturally, if more are interested in Bitcoin than other coins.
WordDeckTuch

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

I am newbie too and so I don't know anything about the topic
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:52:54 PM

It was an obvious that most of the people get attracted for bitcoin than any other crypto coins because of having a higher value among the rest. Another good thing about bitcoin is that, it can really use for transactions aside from a ripple. I know that, holding a bitcoin is a really good thing because any time that it increases, you'll be amazed that you did a good job of keeping it. It's just the matter of patience and not getting tempted by the material things.

jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

I think that among cryptoz btcs are the center of all controversy so it may be that it got highlighted
If you are talking like this, bitcoins have most controversial life throughout the tenure. They didn’t had any time span when any allegations couldn’t been seen. Every time they were claimed to be dying, and countries are banning them and then rehabilitating them and then banning them again. Prices going up and down, people selling and buying them being panicked. So bitcoins have such miseries, I think for this survival only, they are being praised.
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

because bitcoin offering to the people to make a big money by investing their money and for the first time bitcoin is released and until now, many people realize about this. and this is why that many people still buy bitcoin no matter how much the price and they hold much of bitcoin for the next highest price. I think much other reason for the people to attract to bitcoin than the other cryptocurrency but they also attract to the new project which is released on the cryptocurrency and in the exchanges.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:48:01 AM

In my opinion, this is simply because, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency there is and it has already a proven and tested track record that it has been a great source of profit. It is growing fast, price still keeps on increasing, and it stood the test of time since 2009. That is why we can't deny the fact that people trust it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

There's a lot of reason why people chooses/attracts to Bitcoin rather the other cyptocurrency, I will list down all the reasons I know why people chooses Bitcoin rather the Altcoins this is all according to my own opinions, perspective and experience.

1. The stability of Bitcoin.
2. You can easily Earn it through working here in the forum or to other freelance works.
3. Can be used as a mode of payment.
4. The price is High.
5. Most know cryptocurrency in the market and in the industry.
6. The fast change of the value because of volume in exchanges.
7. Most  online stores, shops recognize it as a mode of payment.
8. Can be used as Investment.
9. Can be used as Savings.
10. Can be use in gambling.
11. Form of transaction.

There's many reason why Bitcoin attracts a lot of people rather than the altcoin, but we have different reasons why we choose bitcoin rather than altcoins for me the reason why I choose bitcoin rather than altcoins is because of It's stability even though I will leave it for a year I know in myself that the price of it will not crash instead It's price will increase.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

Because it much safer than any other cryptocurrency and also its most recognized in all of the cryptocurrencies of the world.
Its most stable in all of them and can be used as a medium of payment.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

Walking on the streets people are able to find Bitcoin ATM. Or they will find the shop where it will be possible to buy something for bitcoins. So Bitcoin is more convenient and more famous than any other cryptocurrency.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

People usually attracted to bitcoin because it is more valuable and most popular than any other crypto currency.
Naah, who told you that bitcoins are hackable. Although there is no hundred percent surety for one to have safe bitcoins throughout the time, but bitcoins are most secured currency that is being manipulated online. So don’t worry, get into this world and try to adopt such best practices like not sharing personal keys with anyone except your trustworthy fellows. Good luck!
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

bitcoin is the first digital currency and the most trusted one.  It has been tested and proven over time because of its undeniably good performance.  It gives everyone opportunities to earn more income and makes life of people more comfortable.
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

of course it's because of the potential of the price, and its trust in other coins. well, in the news, only bitcoin and eth are most often told. but if ordinary people look between eth and bitcoin, of course bitcoin will be the main target.
AmberStephenson

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

Basically because it's the first. If you ask a person about crypto, they'll simply tell you it's bitcoin not knowing that bitcoin is just amother crypto coin in the market. There's a lot of advantages of being the original and btc is enjoying that regardless of how other alts seem to be better when it comes to use and features
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

The reason for that is bitcoin price is not stabilized. The fluctuation of the price is fast moving as time passes by. It attract investora because it can help them earn big in just holding and selling it in a perfect season. They would the risk in investing through bitcoin because bitcoin's changing of price moves very fast which is very favorable to anybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: