Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will kill Ethereum?  (Read 4200 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:27:54 AM

I don't think ethereum will kill by waves coin.  Because this two coin are different to each other and two have potential to increase more in the future.  I hope two coin will increase more the price so we can make more profit.  I believe waves coin will become $100 and up this year 2018 and possible to become ethereum become $5000 so you can buy more waves coin and ethereum.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Waves can be a good competitor for Ethereum, however it cannot replace it from the market as Ethereum has pretty much influence on the market and if to compare with Bitcoin its transactions are cheaper and faster

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
kere hore

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

too much distance between the waves and the ethereum, so, of course, there will be no waves beyond even kill ethereum. This kind of prediction doesn't seem to be true.
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

waves have a great potential, we all agree. but we try to compare coin ethereum. ethereum is one of the most valuable assets on this market and it takes a lot of time for waves to reach it. ether can be compared to neo and bitcoin Smiley
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

too much distance between the waves and the ethereum, so, of course, there will be no waves beyond even kill ethereum. This kind of prediction doesn't seem to be true.
It will be true or not, allowing many people to think according to the thoughts and what is known by them, because of course cryptos is easily influenced by a various things that are not yet known by us too/without realizing it.
Well indeed that's even till now, it hasn't seen at all that waves had closer to the ethereum price, even ethereum currently being in popularity among many people and is in a great demand than waves.
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:49:31 AM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

Rather not waves but neo, for the waves you can not worry they will take their, but they have a completely different purpose and other perspectives. But neo is aimed precisely at the fright and overcoming the price of the ether and its eclipse.

restia

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

waves have a value far from ethereum, so it's very difficult for the waves to compete and could even kill the price of the ethereum. ethereum himself is a strong altcoin and can only be juxtaposed with bitcoin so waves will not matter.
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

But wasn't the Turin complete like the major thing with Ethereum when it was first introduced? Funny how it's being considered a negative.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

It is not possible but waves could just make some good pumps for itself without killing any other currency that strong like etherum.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
grumpy619

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

I don't think that Waves will kill Ethereum one day, but it could take its piece of cake. I like the transactions speed of waves, the own decentralized exchange, but for competition with ethereum this is not enough! and don't forget that not just waves project goals to being main platform for smart contracts. There are credits, eos, bancor, stratis, arcblock, cardano.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

ethereum has become one of the most sought after coins by ico, their platform is often used to create a new token so I think waves are not possible to kill ethereum
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

This is simply impossible, because Ethereum at times ahead of Waves on capitalization. These are just two coins that compete with each other and that's it.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

I don't think waves will replace ethereum.We can expect some raise in the price of wave.But it won't replace the ethereum.Ethereum had good potential as compared to many altcoin.So waves will not replace the Ethereum,waves is best one for the long-term profit.
dauwaz

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

It is very unlikely, I think ETH will grow more and more, if ETH wave is killed virtual currency market and BTC will also collapse because ETH is now a lot of money is believed to buy ICO. ETH can not be killed by waves
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

In my own opinion it can't kill ethereum.

Now a days ethereum is more popular than waves.
Waves is promising but it can't kill ethereum.

It can't be if ethereum continues to progress and doing the best for the future.
burdeN

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

Saying something will kill ethereum is like saying something will kill bitcoin in my opinion. This two will be at the top for a long time for sure
crimzonico
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

I don't truly believe that a non-Turing complete smart contract is that much safer than a Turing complete one. Bad code is bad code, and in the future people should be reading the smart contracts of the coins they invest in as they would whitepapers
Nevzat

Activity: 97

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

I don’t think this can happen at least not in the short and mid term. Ethereum has very powerful supporters but i can’t say the same for waves. It’s a little bit more complex for waves. Maybe in five years it can come close to ethereum but who knows it’s crypto after all. We should be open to anything.

HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:05:33 AM

Ummm, I am not going to say that I agree on this because look left and right and you will see that the said coin waves will never be compared with ethereum. Waves is making developments though and that can be competitive in a few years.
compex

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

I think waves can't kill ETH, You can see all that ETH is giving the crypto world is better than waves. and ETH are improving by Dev
in totally agree with you WAVES cannot kill ETH WAVES user is decrease day by day and the ETH users are increased
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: