Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

I can see that the daneel project is bringing life into the cryptocurrency market and investment. I have read the whitepaper of the daneel and have seen that the idea is very brilliant. Guys please lets all support this project.
iamike

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

I hope we are aware that today happens to be the day for the general sale of Daneel ICO. Please lets all join in the sale. Wish Daneel the best
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

Platform from a both technical and a business perspective, appears to have a strong business plan, working product.
 Softcap reached in 2 hours.
Innovations are always welcome! We are waiting for further development.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

I hope we are aware that today happens to be the day for the general sale of Daneel ICO. Please lets all join in the sale. Wish Daneel the best

I'm frustrated only by the fact that the market so collapsed just at the time of ICO Daneel. If the market is on the rise - I would not doubt that Daneel.io will give a big profit to his investors. Although now I believe that this project has great chances of one of the few projects to show a good increase in the price of tokens when entering the stock exchanges! Good luck to all investors!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

I'm frustrated only by the fact that the market so collapsed just at the time of ICO Daneel. If the market is on the rise - I would not doubt that Daneel.io will give a big profit to his investors. Although now I believe that this project has great chances of one of the few projects to show a good increase in the price of tokens when entering the stock exchanges! Good luck to all investors!

Well, it very much depends on the investor's mindset. If all coins are dropping in price, then perhaps investing in some good PROJECT, like Daneel, can provide a good diversification of assets. Good projects could be a good asset where to park your money in trobled times IMO. Unless you want to cash out in FIAT of course.

Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

Well, it very much depends on the investor's mindset. If all coins are dropping in price, then perhaps investing in some good PROJECT, like Daneel, can provide a good diversification of assets. Good projects could be a good asset where to park your money in trobled times IMO. Unless you want to cash out in FIAT of course.

Going to the Fiat in such a market is very dangerous, how quickly it fell so fast it can and grow. Investing in strong projects can indeed save a lot of mistakes in trading during the fall of the market, I personally invested some of my money in Daneel. I think Daneel's application will be a success because it is necessary for many traders!

ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:53:44 AM

Going to the Fiat in such a market is very dangerous, how quickly it fell so fast it can and grow. Investing in strong projects can indeed save a lot of mistakes in trading during the fall of the market, I personally invested some of my money in Daneel. I think Daneel's application will be a success because it is necessary for many traders!

At least the competitors of Daneel are few (if any). Now there are dozens of projects for decentralized exchanges. The first one in the field always take a soild place.
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

I follow this project from the very beginning. The Daniel project has a very competent devs. All team it is only professionals.

I agree with you. I am hopeful of DANEEL project. after the ICO I am waiting to enter big markets rapidly..
zonefloor

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:46:55 AM

I have heard a lot about this project and their ideas are really great. I am planning to invest in this project if they have a good exchange and the community will be the deciding factor so that I can invest in the project because if there is a good community it will definitely go to the moon

I learn DANEEL project from my friend which is interesting ICO projects. he did invest to DANEEL and I did it same now, I'm hopeful and happy Smiley
zonefloor

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:49:44 AM

anyone know are there any news about the Microsoft? this is very important news who think to invest DANEEL..
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Hi, first thing I notice is you accept different payment to purchase Daneel token which is great. And also may I have a question, the Daneel AI product you guys are building now, is it completely done and available to use immediately now? Or you guys still developing it?

And if everyone invest and use Daneel , ( lets say probably everyone win), will there be someone lose in this market?

Thanks in advance
iamike

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

I hope we are really following the progress of the project. The sales of the ICO is still ongoing. Crypto trading is going to be amazing now.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

Well said buddy!! Even though market is bleeding, it's good to invest now in very good projects, of which Daneel is one. Someday all this corrections will be over and it will be another good season for all investors.
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

Hi, first thing I notice is you accept different payment to purchase Daneel token which is great. And also may I have a question, the Daneel AI product you guys are building now, is it completely done and available to use immediately now? Or you guys still developing it?

And if everyone invest and use Daneel , ( lets say probably everyone win), will there be someone lose in this market?

Thanks in advance

I quoted this from Public telegram chat - from  Admin Fabien

""Fabien | Official Admin, [28.01.18 02:01]
[In reply to Toan Tran]
I understand your apprehension but as you can see in our showcase, available on our website, the I. A is already implemented in Daneel. This is only the beginning, you can see a start of data collection & analysis but it is to give you an idea. In addition our CEO, Joseph, who is also the lead developer with extensive experience in the field of IA and Watson. He has been able to work many times in the implementation of the A. I. through different projects and prototypes so he has no problem implementing Watson in Daneel. In addition, as an IBM World Partner we have IBM's support and teams at our side to solve all problems around the A. I. if we ever encounter problems that we would not be able to solve. And finally, we also have an advisor from IBM who works with Watson on an ongoing basis and who will be able to give us the keys to success to support Joseph in the development of Daneel. I hope that all of its elements remove some of your doubts about our team.

Fabien | Official Admin, [28.01.18 02:04]
Q3 of 2018, bêta of Daneel for all the Daneelers.

you can ask any questions you have about daneel in the Public telegram chat. If you're not an member yet, Please join and ask anything - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity
Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:55:30 PM

You have to post your reports on Daneel Bounty thread mate. Please visit there and post it there or else you will not receive stakes for your work. Here's the link to bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952
Aresha

Activity: 350

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

I believe that developers should think about making a listing on the stock exchanges a bit later because now is not the best time. Today, the market capitalization was less than 500 billion dollars ... Not so long ago it was 800 billion. If you enter the stock exchanges when the market grows, then Daneel investors will get an excellent profit! Wink

bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

I believe that developers should think about making a listing on the stock exchanges a bit later because now is not the best time. Today, the market capitalization was less than 500 billion dollars ... Not so long ago it was 800 billion. If you enter the stock exchanges when the market grows, then Daneel investors will get an excellent profit! Wink

You are right. If the timing of the placement on exchange is wrong, there is no boom or anything. But i don't think it matters that much, when you have a successful product and are actually developing and not speculating on price.

But as for Daneel investors, i would agree. If the timing is right, lots of people notice the new coin and read about/join the project.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

You are right. If the timing of the placement on exchange is wrong, there is no boom or anything. But i don't think it matters that much, when you have a successful product and are actually developing and not speculating on price.

But as for Daneel investors, i would agree. If the timing is right, lots of people notice the new coin and read about/join the project.

Unfortunately, many consider ICO only for speculation. But personally, I consider investing as an aid to those projects that I really believe in. Daneel is one of those. This project produces an application that the crypto-investor community really needs!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Glad to see that the soft cap is reached. A bit sad that the market suffers a decline at the moment, but I want to believe It's not going to hurt Daneel ICO.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
Frank76

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:58:38 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 09:24:30 PM by Frank76

Daneel is unique project. I follow the project from the very beginning and I'm sure, all investition will be used for project development. It ICO a very promising for investors!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: