Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:11:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

DAN is now listed on DDEX and Livecoinwatch https://medium.com/@daneel_project/dan-is-now-listed-on-ddex-and-livecoinwatch-a140c75b1fca

We have already announced HitBTC, IDEX and Etherdelta DAN listings, and today, we continue with DDEX and the first coin index listing on Livecoinwatch! You will now be able to track the DAN price in real time.

We are still in the process of getting listed on CoinMarketCap (CMC). Unfortunately, being listed on CMC is a difficult task as it requires a daily volume of minimum $100k. Nevertheless, we are working hard to improve our daily volume by getting the DAN token listed on many exchanges. Half of the way is covered since our daily volume has already reached $50k.

Many of you are asking why we are not yet listed on bigger exchanges. Although we’re actively pursuing these opportunities, these big exchanges have hundreds of requests per week for the registration of new coins, and the competition is very tough! Some exchanges offer a tip system that favours larger ICOs. But we’ll never give up! We have decided to keep you informed about the registration process.
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

We are still in the process of getting listed on CoinMarketCap (CMC). Unfortunately, being listed on CMC is a difficult task as it requires a daily volume of minimum $100k. Nevertheless, we are working hard to improve our daily volume by getting the DAN token listed on many exchanges. Half of the way is covered since our daily volume has already reached $50k.

Really?  Why there so many listings with less than $100k volume, about half in fact. 
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:17:19 PM

Daneel is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add DAN tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
We can not add our tokens, as we have not received them yet. And while there is even no date when we can get our tokens
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

I see at a glance this interesting project, probably because too much ICO scattered makes the volume in the small crypto not to mention the current market interest is reduced because of many negetive issues for crypto. but when is the token distributed?
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:56:59 AM

I see at a glance this interesting project, probably because too much ICO scattered makes the volume in the small crypto not to mention the current market interest is reduced because of many negetive issues for crypto. but when is the token distributed?
maybe so, but we also do not know why and what makes it like this, maybe the distribution will start soon but just wait hopefully there will be info from tem about when will its distribution and hopefully all goes well and give a satisfactory result.
Alvaro094

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

Somebody could tell me When do it starts bounty distribution? I received 100 DAN for logged on website and I didn't receive anything yet. thanks
Chrmel612

Activity: 406

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

I had a problem using HitBtc most of the time. Can someone tell me if there is any fee/deposit fee for DAN? If so, how much ?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
bazzz

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

Somebody could tell me When do it starts bounty distribution? I received 100 DAN for logged on website and I didn't receive anything yet. thanks
I am still waiting too, but so far there has been no official information when the bounties start sending. A lot of time has already passed
Chrmel612

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:31:47 PM

Is this the reward for registration.? Damn i totally forget about that. I have also 100 DAN for registering. Thanks for this. totally forget about it.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
lamponk15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

This project is very interesting indeed and still continue to update. But because now there are also quite a lot of bounty campaign held by Sylon and may make bounty hunter Indonesia that has been 'subscribed' his Sylon spread in some bounty.
thilinanamal

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

There are at present make utilization of the unrivaled abilities of the Blockchain area, of specific columnists, and of particular guides to unite distinctive informational references. The objective is to order these, and then to decide unwavering quality, and in addition which the strategy to utilize for each source. To give the imperative knowledge to the administration, it will be important to consummate the calculation created amid the model outline, keeping in mind the end goal to think about all streams of data, and give just the most reasonable and dependable data to the client
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

where is the fuck' DAN bounty token?? how much longer do we have to wait?
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:14:01 AM

New listings! http://coinmarketcap.com/new

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/daneel/#charts

Congratulation !
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

It took a while but finally succeeded to get the chance of exposure on Coinmarketcap. It was listed in Hitbtc for few days but low liquidity was hurdle to make its debut among other markets. I hope team will keep opening more trading markets by taking it to bigger exchanges as top priority. This is best time seeing everywhere healthy growth in other markets.
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:15:46 PM

It took a while but finally succeeded to get the chance of exposure on Coinmarketcap. It was listed in Hitbtc for few days but low liquidity was hurdle to make its debut among other markets. I hope team will keep opening more trading markets by taking it to bigger exchanges as top priority. This is best time seeing everywhere healthy growth in other markets.
I'm even glad that still the token is not traded on many exchanges and there are not large volumes. I'm still waiting for payment for the bounty and I do not want to be traded without me Smiley
Greaves7

Activity: 1036
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

I really want to believe that we, the participants in the program of generosity, will be paid a reward before the end of April, the price of the coin is very, very attractive, has shown tremendous growth over the past two days, I really want to participate in this process! )))

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
caisa88

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:16:17 PM

Wow, Daneel is doing really great lately. Even though it's traded only on Hitbtc, the value of the coin is more than double since the ICO.
Still, i think that the marketcap is too low for such a coin( only 4.5 Million$), so there is definetly a lot of room to grow from here.

evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

I really want to believe that we, the participants in the program of generosity, will be paid a reward before the end of April, the price of the coin is very, very attractive, has shown tremendous growth over the past two days, I really want to participate in this process! )))
if indeed interested and still able to join, join it, this project is interesting and deserve to be developed for the future. Grin Grin
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

the project was indeed interesting once with running a team of experienced I became optimistic that the projects will be smoothly and successfully.
Greaves7

Activity: 1036
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

if indeed interested and still able to join, join it, this project is interesting and deserve to be developed for the future. Grin Grin

I just participated in this project, helping to spread the word about Daneel and I want to buy more tokens, but not now))) now the price has already gone very high. I believe in further growth, but still want to buy more tokens at a lower price  Grin

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████       █████       ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: