Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:35:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7367 times)
Crypto888

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:23:56 PM

YES I SUPPORT THIS TEAM SPROUTS +

a team that I chose to follow.

the choice of everyone is respect since we have the choice between the Sprouts manage by Mreggman or these friends, Sprout + and maybe other teams

Do not complain!
A few months ago we were completely abandoned

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oogone

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:35:14 PM

i am considering to make a new sprouts with fresh chain, no swap no fork fresh start

how would you do a token Huh
you beg on your forum PUNZ. You can not even go on an exchange with your shit.
return to Mr eggman ,milli6 you are a winning team.
milli6 see his STRB Forum.

good luck to Sprout +

We would love to stop discussions of negativity, because we of Sprouts+ development team realize that this will only hurt the Sprouts(+) brand. But we also feel we have to set things straight, as we are no scammers and only have the best intensions for Sprouts holders. We do not force anyone to join the Sprouts+ movement, or swap to Sprouts+. We are open, transparant, honest and keep everything factual instead of coming up with false assumptions, alternative facts or false accusations to slander people we do not know. As we focus on the facts we would like to shed our light on the Sprouts development team spamming this Sprouts+ ANN. Only facts.

Seems like Milli6 and Mr.Eggman, the key figures, are a match made in heaven.

Milli6 leaving his STRB (SuperTurboStake) to die since 2016 after making a lot of promises (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301615.0), and Mr.Eggman leaving Sprouts to die (which is a well known fact by all Sprouts holders):

1) Both created an extremely high PoS coin;
2) Both came with a lot of promisis to keep people believing and buying;
3) Both left the scene when shit hit the fan, because they could not follow through with their promises;
4) Both coins are not successful or healthy in any way;
5) Both coins have nothing to show for besides promises and an outdated wallet;
6) Both developers now try to spread negativity...

Now both, Milli6 and Mr. Eggman, smell the opportunity thanks to hard work of the Sprouts+ development team, and community backing it...to steal the thunder now Sprouts, in the body of Sprouts+, is in the spotlight again. Some people follow them blind, as so many have done before and have been ditched when they where not of any further use.

Just calling out facts here. No assumptions, no false accusations, as you can read/see for yourself.

This seems like information the entire community (Sprouts and Sprouts+) may like to be aware of before upgrading to any new Sprouts wallet released by Milly6 and team.

The current spokesperson for the new Sprouts development team is Milly6 and the team has been endorsed by Mr. Eggman.

So, the people in favour of the new Sprouts development team are backing Milly6 and Mr. Eggman?

The same people who have continued to cast aspersion and baseless accusation in our direction?

Really?

Wow.

Also, when having an even closer look you will find that CryptoWiz420, who is spamming the Sprouts+ ANN and calling the Sprouts+ development team scammers, started an ANN for a coin called TurboStake in 2015 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203357.0), also an high reward coin with a lot of promises. Also we find Milly6 on that forum.

The current state of TurboStake at the moment: the coin is inactive and delisted from all exchanges/markets.

Again: just facts, like you can see/read.

This information should be seen by the entire community (Sprouts and Sprouts+) as they may like to be aware of who they are dealing with before upgrading to any new Sprouts wallet released by Milly6 and team.

Just to inform you, milly6 and MrEggman is part of the Sprouts Team and if you hope we are leaving soon, you are mistaking.

edit: If you want to follow what is happening, you're welcome, too see what real REVIVAL means.

milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:05:01 PM

This forum is the maximum level "whataboutism" possible rn  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:09:29 PM

We do not force anyone to join the Sprouts+ movement, or swap to Sprouts+. We are open, transparant, honest and keep everything factual instead of coming up with false assumptions, alternative facts or false accusations to slander people we do not know. As we focus on the facts we would like to shed our light on the Sprouts development team spamming this Sprouts+ ANN. Only facts.

Ok, I would like to know how you could "force anyone to join the Sprouts+ movement, or swap to Sprouts+."

Yes, I do not want to know that your not going to force anyone to do something but how you would go about forcing someone to do something, how would you go about making somebody do something by force?

Thanks dollux.
RODPALMEIRA

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:08:13 PM

The team dev sprouts + is not forcing anyone to do the swap, I would like to know, where are you taking it from?
dollux

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:36:46 PM

The team dev sprouts + is not forcing anyone to do the swap, I would like to know, where are you taking it from?

I have not said that they are and I have tried very hard to make it clear that what I am asking for is an explanation as to how they or anybody else could be forcing anyone to do the swap.

How do you force people to do a swap?

A simple question.

dollux

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:47:10 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 02:38:44 AM by dollux

I would like to know, where are you taking it from?

Clearly marked below.

i am considering to make a new sprouts with fresh chain, no swap no fork fresh start

how would you do a token Huh
you beg on your forum PUNZ. You can not even go on an exchange with your shit.
return to Mr eggman ,milli6 you are a winning team.
milli6 see his STRB Forum.

good luck to Sprout +

We would love to stop discussions of negativity, because we of Sprouts+ development team realize that this will only hurt the Sprouts(+) brand. But we also feel we have to set things straight, as we are no scammers and only have the best intensions for Sprouts holders. We do not force anyone to join the Sprouts+ movement, or swap to Sprouts+. We are open, transparant, honest and keep everything factual instead of coming up with false assumptions, alternative facts or false accusations to slander people we do not know. As we focus on the facts we would like to shed our light on the Sprouts development team spamming this Sprouts+ ANN. Only facts.

Seems like Milli6 and Mr.Eggman, the key figures, are a match made in heaven.

Milli6 leaving his STRB (SuperTurboStake) to die since 2016 after making a lot of promises (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301615.0), and Mr.Eggman leaving Sprouts to die (which is a well known fact by all Sprouts holders):

1) Both created an extremely high PoS coin;
2) Both came with a lot of promisis to keep people believing and buying;
3) Both left the scene when shit hit the fan, because they could not follow through with their promises;
4) Both coins are not successful or healthy in any way;
5) Both coins have nothing to show for besides promises and an outdated wallet;
6) Both developers now try to spread negativity...

Now both, Milli6 and Mr. Eggman, smell the opportunity thanks to hard work of the Sprouts+ development team, and community backing it...to steal the thunder now Sprouts, in the body of Sprouts+, is in the spotlight again. Some people follow them blind, as so many have done before and have been ditched when they where not of any further use.

Just calling out facts here. No assumptions, no false accusations, as you can read/see for yourself.
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:56:10 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:43:58 AM by lordgoth

@dollux You ask "How" for a action that never happen? How did they know if they didn't do it? It like you didn't buy a book. I ask "How did you buy that book?". What will you answer? I didn't buy it so i don't know???  Grin
dollux

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:12:33 AM

@dollux You ask "How" for a action that never happen? How did they know if they didn't do it? It like you didn't buy a book. I ask "How did you buy that book?". What will you anser? I didn't buy it so i don't know???  Grin

OK, I get it, stating something that didn't happen is just plain dollux.
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

Sprouts is a very interesting and funny coin, is true that it is no healthy due to the high POS, but I thing it is mainly due to the poor support from its team, hope Sprouts+ team take better care of the new version
Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:56:06 AM

Sprouts is a very interesting and funny coin, is true that it is no healthy due to the high POS, but I thing it is mainly due to the poor support from its team, hope Sprouts+ team take better care of the new version

We shall certainly do so. We are taking our time to make sure we do not miss out any details in the process. We want longterm goals as we would find it fantastic to do real good to the world and support environmental, humanitarian, fair trade, etc. projects and charities. The Sprouts+ team embraces the true philosophy of altruism.

Instead of being individualistic developers who create a coin, make others invest, dump and start a new coin where the process of individualism and greed/materialism continues in an infinite loop.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:23:28 PM

Follow us for instant updates
Or just to be part of a fun community of like-minded  Smiley

COMMUNITY FORUM
Already more than 350 community members. Join the forum for extra info, documents, discussions, tutorials, support, etc. The community forum will also give a clear picture on how we operate, where we come from, the past and future process, etc.

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

TELEGRAM CHANNEL

TELEGRAM GROUP

Example of updates through Facebook, Twitter and Telegram

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
nrichie53

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:44:14 AM

Can someone please direct me to where I can download the Sprouts wallet? The link on the website gives an error.  Thanks in advance!
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:05:22 AM

Can someone please direct me to where I can download the Sprouts wallet? The link on the website gives an error.  Thanks in advance!

Hi! Check out Sprouts.Community this is the Sprouts+ forum where you can find the wallet download, tutorials and support.  Smiley

We know a lot of Sprouts "stuff" is outdated or dead unfortunately, due to lack of investment by the owner(s), thats why we are working on a revival. You will find all the latest info on Sprouts.Community.

Discord
nrichie53

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:56:27 PM

Can someone please direct me to where I can download the Sprouts wallet? The link on the website gives an error.  Thanks in advance!

Hi! Check out Sprouts.Community this is the Sprouts+ forum where you can find the wallet download, tutorials and support.  Smiley

We know a lot of Sprouts "stuff" is outdated or dead unfortunately, due to lack of investment by the owner(s), thats why we are working on a revival. You will find all the latest info on Sprouts.Community.

Great! Thank you
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:55:52 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 09:55:54 AM by Gonnabetya

Hi Community,

We have updated this topic with a specifications sheet. We thought it would be good to have all core information on the wallet and swap on one sheet. A clear and easy to understand overview. Like you can see we will create a new blockchain, an Ethereum clone with PoS!

Next thing we will post is whitepaper V 1.0. We nearly have enough information put together from our previouw documents for the first version of the whitepaper to go live.

Kind regards,

The Sprouts+ development team

Discord
MilkandPie4U

Activity: 173
Merit: 151

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 05:07:17 PM

Hi Community,

We have updated this topic with a specifications sheet. We thought it would be good to have all core information on the wallet and swap on one sheet. A clear and easy to understand overview. Like you can see we will create a new blockchain, an Ethereum clone with PoS!

Next thing we will post is whitepaper V 1.0. We nearly have enough information put together from our previouw documents for the first version of the whitepaper to go live.

Kind regards,

FYI: Sprouts+ Massive Premine 60%! NOT a Fair Release NOT Official Sprouts Dev team! As soon as they release the code, it's getting forked & released as SPROUTS++! Removing the premine, & fair releasing with no premine! SPROUTS++

Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:21:36 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 07:35:55 PM by Gonnabetya

Hi Community,

Kind regards,

FYI: Sprouts+ Massive Premine 60%! NOT a Fair Release NOT Official Sprouts Dev team! As soon as they release the code, it's getting forked & released as SPROUTS++! Removing the premine, & fair releasing with no premine! SPROUTS++

First of all the premine is a 40% premine, not 60%, which is stated very clear on all platforms. Second of all 24% will go towards research & development to invest in Sprouts+ for the first three years. 16% will be held in escrow for at least two years. After that period we will discuss with the community what will be done with this reserve Which are both also mentioned very clear.

So we really are talking about 24% premine so Sprouts+ can really stand out as an altruistic green cryptocurrency with loads of features and functionality.  Not just another coin with nothing but a wallet. You will not really succeed in crypto, or any other business, without capital. You can not create a competitive coin with just a wallet change.

Besides which facts point out there will be no fair release?

About us not being the official Sprouts team, you are correct, like stated: we are the official Sprouts+ team.

You are of course free to fork any coin. If you are going to fork Sprouts+ which I can fully understand because of the magnificent code, I would suggest you change the logo as using the (near) exact same logo could get you in some legal problems. Smiley

Discord
MilkandPie4U

Activity: 173
Merit: 151

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:46:19 PM

Hi Community,

Kind regards,

First of all the premine is a 40% premine, not 60%, which is stated very clear on all platforms. Second of all 24% will go towards research & development to invest in Sprouts+ for the first three years. 16% will be held in escrow for at least two years. After that period we will discuss with the community what will be done with this reserve Which are both also mentioned very clear.

So we really are talking about 24% premine so Sprouts+ can really stand out as an altruistic green cryptocurrency with loads of features and functionality.  Not just another coin with nothing but a wallet. You will not really succeed in crypto, or any other business, without capital. You can not create a competitive coin with just a wallet change.

About us not being the official Sprouts team, you are correct, like stated: we are the official Sprouts+ team.

You are of course free to fork any coin. If you are going to fork Sprouts+ which I can fully understand because of the magnificent code, I would suggest you change the logo as using the (near) exact same logo could get you in some legal problems. Smiley

SO it's really 100% PREMINE -  60 % to swap and 40% for your dev team-  OMG !!

Really think Im worried about a logo when your folks stole the flipping SPROUTS NAME from EGGMAN!!!

Welcome to Sprouts +, newcomers! Here's your FAQ:

Q: Who should I trust?
A: Nobody.

Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:14:16 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:28:57 PM by Gonnabetya

Hi Community,

Kind regards,

SO it's really 100% PREMINE -  60 % to swap and 40% for your dev team-  OMG !!

Really think Im worried about a logo when your folks stole the flipping SPROUTS NAME from EGGMAN!!!

Welcome to Sprouts +, newcomers! Here's your FAQ:

Q: Who should I trust?
A: Nobody.

You clearly have trouble with interpreting the info Wink

Sprouts is not a protected name as it is a common word. We have all the right to use it. If MrEggman was working on Sprouts and investing in it, instead of leaving it for dead, we would have never seen the need for the revival in the first place.  

At the time we have had contact with the Sprouts ANN admin. He gave his ok and also contacted MrEggman who was busy on 808 coin and gave his blessing via a Slack channel member "jd" at the time. Eventually we saw Sprouts+ as the best option for a revival, an option (not an obligation) for Sprouts holders to join.

Besides, again: we do not pretend to be affiliated with the Sprouts team. We are Sprouts+ developers.

So if you do not want to join Sprouts+ I suggest you support Sprouts, on the Sprouts ANN instead.

Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: