Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Exchange do you all recommend?  (Read 5792 times)
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

bittrex is the best trading cryptocurrency exchange,very simple to use and very clean graphic user interface.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ulhaq

Activity: 503
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:48:31 PM

Binance is the best

coz sadly POLO & REX doing fishy stuff.

What fishy stuff is being done by poloniex?
Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:03:29 PM

I can recommend you liqui.io, it has by far the highest selection of coins out there and the exchange is trusted by many. The fees might be high but it's generally open to all of the projects who are interested in launching their token on an exchange. The typical exchange are Gdax, Bitfinex, which are great because they have the highest trading volume and the spread is therefore reduced significantly, the other alternatives or exchanges are not really worth considering IMO, as long as they don't offer something new. That will depend of course on where you live as well, as some exchanges have the right to operate only in their local markets, which makes the availability limited.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:05:10 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

And which exchange has the lowest fees?

And do I need to provide photo ID etc to join them and to start buying coins?

Binance is a really huge one, they picked up kinda fast compare to other exchange.

Binance has good UI, good promotion and marketing. (Not sure about their support but heard it was good)

I uses Bittrex, Cryptopia most of the time, right now also start to use an exchange call COSS
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

Using Binance at the moment. Is that one of the best, or there are better ones?  I live in Sydney Australia by the way.

For me Coinexchange is the best, most especially the withdrawal fee is not to much and most of the coins listed on coinex usually lambo

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:10:30 PM

Bittrex is number one exchange for trading and holding your coins in their wallets as i have not heard any news either of any phishing or hacking attack and their security features are very strong.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:13:24 PM

Bittrex is number one exchange for trading and holding your coins in their wallets as i have not heard any news either of any phishing or hacking attack and their security features are very strong.
I agree with you . Bittrex is the safest exchange and all my properties are on this exchange. I can easily profit from trading and everything in Bittrex is very easy for me. I hope in the future Bittrex will list more new altcoin
doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:14:23 PM

I like to check the coinmarketcap.com to see which exchange has the largest trade volume, then I will choose to trade coins there.

sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:19:24 PM

Bittrex is fine as an exchange, I agree with that.
But bittrex users have definitely been phished in the past.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

Bittrex is the best and trust able exchange for alt coin trading from so many years and user of bittrex is increasing every years and now bittrex is charging high price of brokerage of trading of any coin. If bittrex is allowing to any coin for trading then it means that company is very lucky and will earn more profit in future and volume will automatically increase. This is my recommendation to any new use and there is no any compulsion for any body. But high level investor and trader must have a bittrex trading account for solid security points of view.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:38:20 PM

Go with hitbtc no one would suggest that exchange and like everyone said bittrex is surely the best one but they have also turned out to be like poloniex lately they blocked accounts with more than 20 btc without any particular reason. Obviously not everyone faced this issue but if you are looking for a exchange without any problems use hitbtc it doesn't have any limit , no kyc and has a little lesser volume that bittrex.
Hitbtc is also a good exchange. I have also been using this for a long time now and I haven't experienced any problems yet. I agree with most of the users here saying bittrex is the best one. Bittrex is one of highest volume when it comes to trading and it still haven't got hacked in the past.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

hum, bittrex has worked good for me so far. Kraken is superslow right now, so i would not recomend it

nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:53:08 PM

Exchange I you all recommend you all that is Bittrex because this is the top best Exchange and now i tell you why it is the best and at the top Exchange because there are so many coins are listed at this Exchange and the accuracy of this Exchange is doing very well and there are lot of investors are there to do trade and one more thing is that there are lot of coins are there which pump well that attract the new investors to invest on it.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:10:56 PM

Bittrex and Poloniex are really good for me. I like bittrex more than Poloniex due to its easy to use interface. You'll need to upload ID Documents if you are planning to invest in a good sum.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Agataadeimo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:17:21 PM

To me,  Bitrex is the best
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

I will go for Bittrex as well. As a new guy, it was the only one clear for me to understand.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:27:15 PM

Bittrex will be the perfect choice to store and to trade with safety. Trading volume on bitcoin is also high compared to other exchanges.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

I suggest bittrex, I trade frequently on this trading platform. My feeling about it is quite good, many other traders also choose bittrex. The transaction volume and user density of Bittrex are very good and are maintained fairly well. It also supports trade with eth which gives the user many options, I think this is very convenient. You will not need to provide a photo ID, but you can enable double layer security to increase the security of your account. Besides that you can also refer to poloniex, it is also highly appreciated. This is just my opinion
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:44:14 PM

Maybe Bittrex. Unlike Poloniex, they are not overcrowded and a lot of altcoins available on their exchange. But Poloniex still number 1 exchange based on the volumes of traders and volume of btc being traded. The problem on Poloniex is its system. We already saw that recently. A lot of delays and DDOS attacks happen. That's bad for traders like me.
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:47:15 PM

Binance is good one. Bittrex is must have. And, if you want to get fresh alts, just after the ICO you should use EtherDelta. It's hard to trade, hard to understand. It's just different from Binance. But there is no needed to send Photo and make KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: