Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13490 times)
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:50:19 PM

Don't you think that it could be possible to buy premier seats if the service has not started in your own country yet? Of course it will be harder to start a network from another country, but we are globally connected, so it should be possible
In my opinion, you should be allowed to buy seats as soon as you buy tokens, no matter where you come from

Yes that will be possible. Two ways:
1. buying a new premier seat (cheaper)
2. buying a premier seat of an existing network (expensive but im sure, worth it)

And yes, you will be able to buy a premier seat from you country even if the service isnt avaiable in your country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

I just read that the Premier network seats are limited to 16,383. the first token buyers are also the first to acquire a premier seat. And now it will be interesting, if I understood correctly: you can sell your premier seat to other interested parties. That could be exciting. Would you hold your premier seats, or sell if the offer is good enough?

That is really interesting! 16,383 seats is really not much. How did they come up with such a random number? So if you buy tokens, do you automatically get premiers seats or do you have to buy seats after you buy the tokens?

as I understand it, you buy at ico the tokens. These can then either hold or buy a premier seat. There should also be an exchange for the premier seats. If there will be more seats for new countries, I do not know, I have not read everything yet. However, it can be assumed that the values ​​for premier seats will continue to increase over time, should they remain limited. Make participation in ico even more interesting

Yes exactly, if this building network mechanism is successful, it is very interesting to invest and more interesting to buy the premier seats. To be honest, I never participated in such a network, but it seems very smart

Even investing in ICO would be beneficial in this case without getting/buying a premier seats. Simply HODL and enjoy the benefits. But risk is what will happen if they want to move to different conservative markets. This could be a possibility due to regulatory stuffs in some of the potential countries which are in fluz fluz's target.

So will the first token buyers get these premier seats no matter how much they will invest or will there be a minimum investment to be able to acquire a premier seat?
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:31:23 PM

How much is a premire seat? as far as i figure, if the price is at the right level in the start the smart thing to do is to buy a premier seat with tokens asap. because, if it gets more populair the tokens go up in value (thats what everybody wants), but if it gets more populair, those premier seats get more in demand too. So basicly, having a premier seat instead of tokens is like holding a bunch of tokens with leverage.
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

I just read that the Premier network seats are limited to 16,383. the first token buyers are also the first to acquire a premier seat. And now it will be interesting, if I understood correctly: you can sell your premier seat to other interested parties. That could be exciting. Would you hold your premier seats, or sell if the offer is good enough?

That is really interesting! 16,383 seats is really not much. How did they come up with such a random number? So if you buy tokens, do you automatically get premiers seats or do you have to buy seats after you buy the tokens?

as I understand it, you buy at ico the tokens. These can then either hold or buy a premier seat. There should also be an exchange for the premier seats. If there will be more seats for new countries, I do not know, I have not read everything yet. However, it can be assumed that the values ​​for premier seats will continue to increase over time, should they remain limited. Make participation in ico even more interesting

Yes exactly, if this building network mechanism is successful, it is very interesting to invest and more interesting to buy the premier seats. To be honest, I never participated in such a network, but it seems very smart

Even investing in ICO would be beneficial in this case without getting/buying a premier seats. Simply HODL and enjoy the benefits. But risk is what will happen if they want to move to different conservative markets. This could be a possibility due to regulatory stuffs in some of the potential countries which are in fluz fluz's target.

So will the first token buyers get these premier seats no matter how much they will invest or will there be a minimum investment to be able to acquire a premier seat?
In the WP it says 2000$ in tokens, so 20k tokens to get one. There's a catch, you're not guaranteed to get one if demand is bigger than supply. In that case you may get two tier2 seats.
What bothers me is that it's not specified how the assignation of seats is made (lottery, FCFS... ).

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

I would like to see a better and more informative website. It looks very promising and worthy of development project. But, despite this, I support this project. Good luck to the team of developers.

I think fluzfluz team is aware of the need of attractive website I believe. Nevertheless they are doing good job at this moment in promoting their project. This is very important and should have high priority.

btw, who dont want to have some passive income without doing anything extra.. Its a very good business and can capture the world if done properly. Since the business is already existing, fluz fluz team should be more experienced in it.
mvillar

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:54:02 PM

How much is a premire seat? as far as i figure, if the price is at the right level in the start the smart thing to do is to buy a premier seat with tokens asap. because, if it gets more populair the tokens go up in value (thats what everybody wants), but if it gets more populair, those premier seats get more in demand too. So basicly, having a premier seat instead of tokens is like holding a bunch of tokens with leverage.
You can't buy one before ~June 2018 according to the whitepaper, so there could be a lot of competition to get one. Maybe it's a good idea to get enough tokens for multiple seats just in case.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:42:18 PM

You can't buy one before ~June 2018 according to the whitepaper, so there could be a lot of competition to get one. Maybe it's a good idea to get enough tokens for multiple seats just in case.

Haha. Nice. But then again, that will depend on the price of a single premier seat. If the amount is high (I presume the amount is not set yet) then getting multiple seats will require lot of cash. Also does their terms and condition allow more than one seat per individual?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:22:09 PM

I would like to see a better and more informative website. It looks very promising and worthy of development project. But, despite this, I support this project. Good luck to the team of developers.

The site is a bit white, but there is a lot of information in it. I think that it could be made better if they use different colors. Maybe mixed colors is a good idea ? Mixing colors can sometimes create sick looking background and images.

mvillar

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:08:46 PM

Haha. Nice. But then again, that will depend on the price of a single premier seat. If the amount is high (I presume the amount is not set yet) then getting multiple seats will require lot of cash. Also does their terms and condition allow more than one seat per individual?
In the whitepaper it says is 2000$ for a tier1 seat, and also says that you can buy more than one. For example if you apply for a tier1 and do not get one, you'll get two tier2 seats instead.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:11:11 PM

2000$ is too rich for my blood sadly Sad but It's a cool concept like the idea of fallback from tier 1 to tier 2 as an option, just gotta hope the seats dont end up outshadowing the token itself. You just know some guys gonna come in and buy a bunch of seats, theirs always "that guy" lol
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:37:37 PM

2000$ is too rich for my blood sadly Sad but It's a cool concept like the idea of fallback from tier 1 to tier 2 as an option, just gotta hope the seats dont end up outshadowing the token itself. You just know some guys gonna come in and buy a bunch of seats, theirs always "that guy" lol

Thats not cheap but what we can expect to earn? I think it will be worth it.. Having 2000$ and doing nothing with it means loosing money with inflation. So it could be a way to make more out of your savings.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:56:35 AM

True that no doubt, wish i could get 2000$ available to get a seat as its definitely an exciting opportunity, but lets just say christmas hasn't been kind to me this year lol.

Hope those that can afford it get to take advantage of the opportunity though
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:30:44 AM

In the whitepaper it says is 2000$ for a tier1 seat, and also says that you can buy more than one. For example if you apply for a tier1 and do not get one, you'll get two tier2 seats instead.

It all depends on how much return on investment you will get to calculate if it is worth the investment. 2000$ seems a lot, but what if it will be worth the investment? As always in crypto, it is risky

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:56:49 AM

$ 2000 is a lot of money. But I think a premier seat will be worth the money. It will depend on two things: how high the cashbacks will be and how well you can invite people into your network. Have to admit that I unfortunately still had no time to read the entire white paper, so I do not know if the following question is answered in it: Can I offer goodies as a seat owner to the people in my network? like higher cashbacks for example?
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:57:37 AM

US is definitely a big market. So it's high reward with high risk also. But Europe gives better opportunity and low risk game but market might be lower than US. Also for Europe, the team have to work with multiple languages as well.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:17:14 AM

LOL. Yea. Right? One whale just pops out of no where gets 40% of the seats goes into his bed room and sleep while waiting for the value to increase. But as for the seat out shadowing the token, I don't think. Since the token can also be used for purchasing the seats (as a payment option)
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

Guys, i downloaded the Fluzfluz application but I can not register. It is necessary? In addition, i can not change the language in the application, everything is in Spanish or some similar language))
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:18:23 AM

Guys, i downloaded the Fluzfluz application but I can not register. It is necessary? In addition, i can not change the language in the application, everything is in Spanish or some similar language))

I have mentioned it once before in another post here in the thread, fluzfluz currently running only in South America, especially in Colombia. that's why everything is Spanish. As the next market they have the US in mind, therefore the ICO. Then the app and everything else will also be available in English
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:32:15 AM

At this moment fluzfluz application is meant for south american markets. Soon english version will be released as their focus changes to other markets.

Since they have spanish version or Portuguese, it is easy for them to directly enter some of the markets where they speak this language. Is it not a good idea for fluzfluz?
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:10:47 AM

I have mentioned it once before in another post here in the thread, fluzfluz currently running only in South America, especially in Colombia. that's why everything is Spanish. As the next market they have the US in mind, therefore the ICO. Then the app and everything else will also be available in English
Ok, thanks for the information)) it was fun, I was trying to guess what information to fill out) maybe there is a video where I can look at the functionality of the application?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: