Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13490 times)
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:06:26 AM

After reading the whitepaper, there's still a thing I'm not sure... If you are on a tier1 seat, you get cashback from your direct referrals under you or a cut from everyone on the lower tiers?

Let me explain it: the hole network (everyone, also the Premier seat owner, If he want) is buying, the hole network gets cash back, but the proportions are different, as the premier seat owner gets 50%
So the person who had payed for bis participation, get the most. The others much less. But who cares? I mean they register on the app and afterwards they get a small amount of money everytime someone buys something. Nice to have, isnt it? ;d

What kind of benefits does Fluz Fluz get when people join the network? They dont have to pay and will have passive income, thats great, but what does Fluz Fluz gain from this? Advertising?

I think it will be easier to find new prospects for your cashback program if you already have many app-users. Everyone in the network is a potential customer for the companies that want to offer cashback via fluzfluz

So much this! It's something like companies like netflix discovered early on, even if you have to operate at a loss, getting millions of users eventually pays back 10 fold, because the userbase will draw the companies that will draw the profit/cash to operate. It's just a process that has to be really planned properly.

Attracting lots of users is #1, which will in turn will result in companies wanting to join the platform to access those users.

That makes a lot of sense, building a userbase even if it will cost in the beginning, eventually a large userbase is what will make the profit for the company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:53:09 AM

This article posted by Fluz Fluz on their twitter answers a lot of everyones questions about the project.

https://medium.com/@fluzfluz/questions-after-d10e-conference-5dcce5f41289

1. They're initially releasing the service in the US but 'the sky's the limit' and I think they will expand to a lot of countries afterwards.

2. Everyone in Fluz Fluz network will earn cashback not just the premier seats. It will be at a lower % to premier seats.

3. They want to launch in US by mid-2018.

I hope this helps.

This is a good read indeed. It has most of the information. I can understand why they want to capture US market first. Its a good initiative. Is this ICO also open for US citizens?

Mid 2018 is not that far away. Good job Fluz Fluz team.

This are great news !! so fluz fluz is one of the icos that already have an working product like OMG or TenX have. I think this can get big

Yep thats the #1 thing that gets me excited about an ICO like fluz fluz the fact they have an ongoing service that their growing/changing means they at least know the market well enough to have a good chance of success. It's cool seeing crypto sneak into these new market areas.

Exactly! A lot of projects nowadays only want to sell a whitepaper with an idea and a vague plan how they want to build the platform. The fact that Fluz Fluz already has an working product is outstanding. I am sure investors will honor this.

Indeed, especially lately. Lately you see alot of the 'i got an idea give me 30mil' projects whom are mostly semi-scam (they deliver the token but thats it mostly). So it is also refreshing to see some projects pop up with existing products and company's who simply are young and flexible enough to innovate at this early stage with blockchain.
Do you know how many customers do they already have in Colombia? I don't recall to have seen that on the whitepaper.

Me too did not see any such numbers. Just know they are in south America. Good to get assume important numbers like customer base, number of countries that are already present, etc.

Is any YouTube video available about fluzfluz?
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:03:31 AM

This article posted by Fluz Fluz on their twitter answers a lot of everyones questions about the project.

1. They're initially releasing the service in the US but 'the sky's the limit' and I think they will expand to a lot of countries afterwards.

2. Everyone in Fluz Fluz network will earn cashback not just the premier seats. It will be at a lower % to premier seats.

I hope this helps.

This is a good read indeed. It has most of the information. I can understand why they want to capture US market first. Its a good initiative. Is this ICO also open for US citizens?

This are great news !! so fluz fluz is one of the icos that already have an working product like OMG or TenX have. I think this can get big

Yep thats the #1 thing that gets me excited about an ICO like fluz fluz the fact they have an ongoing service that their growing/changing means they at least know the market well enough to have a good chance of success. It's cool seeing crypto sneak into these new market areas.

Exactly! A lot of projects nowadays only want to sell a whitepaper with an idea and a vague plan how they want to build the platform. The fact that Fluz Fluz already has an working product is outstanding. I am sure investors will honor this.

Indeed, especially lately. Lately you see alot of the 'i got an idea give me 30mil' projects whom are mostly semi-scam (they deliver the token but thats it mostly). So it is also refreshing to see some projects pop up with existing products and company's who simply are young and flexible enough to innovate at this early stage with blockchain.
Do you know how many customers do they already have in Colombia? I don't recall to have seen that on the whitepaper.

Me too did not see any such numbers. Just know they are in south America. Good to get assume important numbers like customer base, number of countries that are already present, etc.

this video about the token sale. found it on the twitter account. seems they are very active in social media
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jlWXaW1JfyE

and this video about fluzfluz is from the ico-homepage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jlWXaW1JfyE

They share the information very well on many different channels, I like that
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:11:14 AM

I hope this helps.

Some dev even go as far as getting into a major exchange, hold for a little while, pump price and dump. It's really a pity. Such acts may keep painting crypto black and giving those big mouthed fellas something to tattle about
milatgrovidel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:17:11 AM

project fluzz fluzz is really nice and interesting..the project that the service is always evolving.. good service and nice concepts,fluzz fluzz always see a lucrative market and will go into the market that will make fluzz fluzz successful, this project I think will definitely be a success and can be achieved the target..his team is also great
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

I hope this helps.

nope, i am yet to familiarize myself with their whitepaper, roadmap etc.. I've been quite busy so i'm only aware of the broad picture.. in the coming weeks (probably next week) i am going to dive deep. however i already asked some questions regarding the tokens down here, hoping i will get an answer.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:32:06 AM

I just read that the Premier network seats are limited to 16,383. the first token buyers are also the first to acquire a premier seat. And now it will be interesting, if I understood correctly: you can sell your premier seat to other interested parties. That could be exciting. Would you hold your premier seats, or sell if the offer is good enough?
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:22:26 AM

this video about the token sale. found it on the twitter account. seems they are very active in social media

and this video about fluzfluz is from the ico-homepage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=jlWXaW1JfyE

This is really nice. Very good and rich information. Thanks for sharing it here. I should also look into their twitter and other social media page to get more information.

Indeed, it seems they are very active in social media which is must for any ICOs. I would also suggest fluz fluz team to create high hype and teach community that this is low risk ICO with high returns/benefits. that is what is needed in the end.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:47:20 AM

I just read that the Premier network seats are limited to 16,383. the first token buyers are also the first to acquire a premier seat. And now it will be interesting, if I understood correctly: you can sell your premier seat to other interested parties. That could be exciting. Would you hold your premier seats, or sell if the offer is good enough?

That is really interesting! 16,383 seats is really not much. How did they come up with such a random number? So if you buy tokens, do you automatically get premiers seats or do you have to buy seats after you buy the tokens?

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:44:18 AM

I hope this helps.

I like the videos, they explain the project very well and they make it clear for new investors to understand. The videos also point out the benefits of purchasing and holding the tokens, it's an exciting project and I'm sure it will be very popular.

Owillz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:57:40 AM

I don't see that as being fair. According to them, there will be expansion, to other countries and the future countries will fall under the already existing premier seats. They aren't even given an opportunity to purchase a premier seat from the company itself. Instead they are being forced to buy from an already exist holder which will definitely be at a higher cost. I think it will nice if a small number of premier seat is made available to the citizens of future countries the expansion will affect on a ground of first come first serve.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:06:56 PM

I don't see that as being fair. According to them, there will be expansion, to other countries and the future countries will fall under the already existing premier seats. They aren't even given an opportunity to purchase a premier seat from the company itself. Instead they are being forced to buy from an already exist holder which will definitely be at a higher cost. I think it will nice if a small number of premier seat is made available to the citizens of future countries the expansion will affect on a ground of first come first serve.

That's true, but you can buy premier seats from existing premier seat holders. However, this will push the price up if they're in high demand. It is a good business idea, but like you said not very fair for newcomers from other countries.

faulerwilli

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

That is really interesting! 16,383 seats is really not much. How did they come up with such a random number? So if you buy tokens, do you automatically get premiers seats or do you have to buy seats after you buy the tokens?

as I understand it, you buy at ico the tokens. These can then either hold or buy a premier seat. There should also be an exchange for the premier seats. If there will be more seats for new countries, I do not know, I have not read everything yet. However, it can be assumed that the values ​​for premier seats will continue to increase over time, should they remain limited. Make participation in ico even more interesting
BaliScript

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:03:55 PM

as I understand it, you buy at ico the tokens. These can then either hold or buy a premier seat. There should also be an exchange for the premier seats. If there will be more seats for new countries, I do not know, I have not read everything yet. However, it can be assumed that the values ​​for premier seats will continue to increase over time, should they remain limited. Make participation in ico even more interesting

Yes exactly, if this building network mechanism is successful, it is very interesting to invest and more interesting to buy the premier seats. To be honest, I never participated in such a network, but it seems very smart

cryptossi

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

Yes exactly, if this building network mechanism is successful, it is very interesting to invest and more interesting to buy the premier seats. To be honest, I never participated in such a network, but it seems very smart

I have never participated in this type of thing and I've never really been involved with cashback/reward website/apps before because they use pay out very low %. However Fluz Fluz looks like you can earn very % from shopping with popular retailers that I shop from a lot.

BaliScript

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:33:46 PM

I have never participated in this type of thing and I've never really been involved with cashback/reward website/apps before because they use pay out very low %. However Fluz Fluz looks like you can earn very % from shopping with popular retailers that I shop from a lot.

Yes exactly my point. I read somewhere in this thread that cashback systems are very popular in the US, so maybe it will spread to other parts of the world too. Especially the cooperation with popular retailers will get a lot of attention from consumers too!

cryptossi

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:50:36 PM

Yes exactly my point. I read somewhere in this thread that cashback systems are very popular in the US, so maybe it will spread to other parts of the world too. Especially the cooperation with popular retailers will get a lot of attention from consumers too!

That's probably the reason why they have set up in the US initially, hopefully the rewards stay a high % when they start expanding to Europe and the rest of the world. It's a good business network that benefits all participants in the chain. As the retailers, consumers and Fluz Fluz all benefit.

Owillz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:13:25 PM

That's true, but you can buy premier seats from existing premier seat holders. However, this will push the price up if they're in high demand. It is a good business idea, but like you said not very fair for newcomers from other countries.

Yea. It's not morally right to punish someone for what's naturally not their doing/fault. That's how I see this. Not giving those new comers a chance to get the premier seat at a first hand price, I see it as them being punished for not being a citizen of US or which  ever country they will start selling from.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:21:22 PM

Even investing in ICO would be beneficial in this case without getting/buying a premier seats. Simply HODL and enjoy the benefits. But risk is what will happen if they want to move to different conservative markets. This could be a possibility due to regulatory stuffs in some of the potential countries which are in fluz fluz's target.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:30:33 PM

Don't you think that it could be possible to buy premier seats if the service has not started in your own country yet? Of course it will be harder to start a network from another country, but we are globally connected, so it should be possible
In my opinion, you should be allowed to buy seats as soon as you buy tokens, no matter where you come from
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: