Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13490 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:26:26 PM

Why is there more advisors than the team members ? Often when i look to Icos they have more team members than advisors. Does Fluz Fluz really need that many advisors ?

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:34:07 PM

I've read the whitepaper and it is quite impressive. This platform can solve many problems with regards to the consumers issue. Can someone update me how the ICO is going? I mean the status o the current scenario of the ICO. Thanks

The ICO starts tomorrow 11:00 GMT
total tokens available:204,780,000
Token price at the ICO: USD 0,10
Maximum Ourchase:USD 10.000
Accepted Currencies:ETH, BTC

first 5m tokens with 25% Bonus

I asked this question before and got no reply. I am yet to see anything about the minimum investment during the ICO. Does that mean we can invest anything we have and feel OK to risk?

Seems to be the case if they dont explicitly say a minimum normally that means its safe to spend as little as 1 token worth, i mean i don't work for them but thats been my experience with other ICO's

Right?? So I presumed too. That automatically means one can invest as low as $0.10 within the first 5m Token and get 25% bonus. That's cool for small scale investors.

Hmm, is it a minimum of $0.10 or are you getting confused with the token price ?? I'd be suprised if you can buy as low as $0.10 worth including the 25% bonus.

Althought I don't think it would be a bad thing

Am just saying that since a minimum investment was not stated, that means auto the least one can buy is 1 FLUZFLUZ token which is equivalent to $0.10 if that be the case, there fore the 25% bonus allocated for first 5M token will definitely affect any sales even as low as 1 toke
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

Am just saying that since a minimum investment was not stated, that means auto the least one can buy is 1 FLUZFLUZ token which is equivalent to $0.10 if that be the case, there fore the 25% bonus allocated for first 5M token will definitely affect any sales even as low as 1 toke

got today a mail from fluzfluz concerning public sale, in it is the speech from a minimum of 10.000 tokens. less 25% discount would be the cost of $ 750

quote from the mail: MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION DURING PRIVATE SALE: 10 000 FLUZ tokens (USD 1000, USD 750)
Owillz

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

got today a mail from fluzfluz concerning public sale, in it is the speech from a minimum of 10.000 tokens. less 25% discount would be the cost of $ 750

quote from the mail: MINIMUM CONTRIBUTION DURING PRIVATE SALE: 10 000 FLUZ tokens (USD 1000, USD 750)

OK. That's more informating. But why exactly didn't they add this to the informations on their website? This is worth knowing before hand by investors so that they know exactly what to expect/do.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:38:10 PM

OK. That's more informating. But why exactly didn't they add this to the informations on their website? This is worth knowing before hand by investors so that they know exactly what to expect/do.

This makes more sense seems more realistic. I think it's better they do it this way to minimize the small day traders.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:13:39 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 06:49:28 PM by ganeshramk

was just back on the fluzfluz ico homepage, and I noticed that there is now a countdown for the public sale. But find no way to participate in the pre-sale. Is the pre-sale already over and the first 5m tokens sold out? That would be fast

Thats nice. I am not sure whether all tokens pre-sale tokens were sold out. If that is the case, its too good. But where is the live ICO progress counter? Did they have it before? I did not check it before. I checked it in their website couple of minutes back only. I could not find one.
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

was just back on the fluzfluz ico homepage, and I noticed that there is now a countdown for the public sale. But find no way to participate in the pre-sale. Is the pre-sale already over and the first 5m tokens sold out? That would be fast

I believe you have to sign up to the private sale with your email address, from there they will send you more details on the private pre-sale
rathaha10

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:52:12 PM

This makes more sense seems more realistic. I think it's better they do it this way to minimize the small day traders.

I didn't saw the minimum investment price on the site, but on telegram the devs are answering questions and somebody asked what the minimum was and they responded like what you said the minimum price was.

ganeshramk

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:53:07 PM

Our token private sale is open, visit https://ico.fluzfluz.com/ to participate - BTC, ETH and Fiat contributions accepted! 

25% discount applies to all premier seats on private sale

I think FLUZFLUZ team has seen our posts here already. They also have possibilities for FIAT contributions. way to go. This ICO is already popular. Now with many possibilities and also including fiat currency, it is going to reach mass. I hope FLUZFLUZ team will also keep the ICO live counter for their main ICO atleast.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

That was a bit confusing for me this afternoon. The countdown on the homepage has changed twice, did not know what it means at first. Unfortunately, no information about the pre-sale, but think he went well :-)

I've just looked at the mail for the private sale, it also includes a Ref-link for friends. But no information if they oder i have any advantages. Does anybody knows more about it?
jamzzz123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:24:36 PM

I didn't saw the minimum investment price on the site, but on telegram the devs are answering questions and somebody asked what the minimum was and they responded like what you said the minimum price was.

Hmm that's interesting, would be good to get one of the team confirm it in this thread so just everyone is clear.
ganeshramk

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:03:13 PM

Today I feel really comfortable about this ICO. FLUZFLUZ team really know how to capture the market. It is already visible in their first product and market. They also know how to tap the market. Good example is option they have for ICO investment. Soon to moon for sure.
Owillz

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:27:03 PM

Would be good to see the information on their website. It appears they forgot to add it. How ever since the sales have started, I wouldn't know if it's still that important to update their website with this particular info
rathaha10

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:37:48 PM

Today I feel really comfortable about this ICO. FLUZFLUZ team really know how to capture the market. It is already visible in their first product and market. They also know how to tap the market. Good example is option they have for ICO investment. Soon to moon for sure.

I think that this ICO is a good one, because the team are really working on it. I knew a time when Fluz Fluz had a site who was lacking in colors. So they completely builded a new one. They even showed this ICO on tv. How cool is that !

mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:33:53 PM

That was a bit confusing for me this afternoon. The countdown on the homepage has changed twice, did not know what it means at first. Unfortunately, no information about the pre-sale, but think he went well :-)

I've just looked at the mail for the private sale, it also includes a Ref-link for friends. But no information if they oder i have any advantages. Does anybody knows more about it?
Damm! I forgot to register for the private sale! I'm going to register now and see if I get the email with the reflink too.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
MickM

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:15:44 PM

I'm interested in a Premier seat but when I try and register they want my social security %.  What would they need that for?
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:29:29 PM

I'm interested in a Premier seat but when I try and register they want my social security %.  What would they need that for?
I suppose it's KYC related. The KYC (Know Your Customer) Verification process is important in order to not have problems when dealing with US (and other countries) regulations.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:40:39 PM

I think that this ICO is a good one, because the team are really working on it. I knew a time when Fluz Fluz had a site who was lacking in colors. So they completely builded a new one. They even showed this ICO on tv. How cool is that !

Yes thank god they have fixed the initial problem quickly. They quickly recognize the need and act accordingly. I see a lot of potential in the project and I believe that would not be possible without this good team.
faulerwilli

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:44:58 PM

some information from the whitepaper how the cashback rewards are working:

from every purchase Fluz Fluz gives 50% to the purchaser itself, 40% to the individual network under the same upstream and 10% to the sum of the tokenholders.

so is it right, that if i have tokens, i get a reward, even if i don't own a premier seat?
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:32:23 AM

Would be good to see the information on their website. It appears they forgot to add it. How ever since the sales have started, I wouldn't know if it's still that important to update their website with this particular info

Ok its not directly said that it has allready started, but on the homepage you get "sign up for private sale" as a big banner while scrolling threw the homepage. Further its private sale. Time for whales Grin. Hope they could convince some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: