Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13490 times)
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:39:38 PM

On which exchanges will tokens trade?

Hello, we will apply at relevant exchanges provided the regulatory licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz is committees to regulations and tradability.

I guess it's should be list on bittrex.com, binance.com, bitfinex.com & poloniex.com also. Lots market captured on their websites also. That's too easy also for deposit & withdrawal.

Yeah the only thing is it does cost quite a lot of bitcoin to get listed on some of the exchanges you have listed above. But I’m sure with the popularity of this project they will all want to list Fluz Fluz.

For one thing, it's almost sure (AINAL so I'm not saying I'm sure altough as a layman I actually am) there won't be any problems with the Howey test and all those US securities regulations.

Oh yeah I totally agree. The project will pass the Howey tests and US Sec regulations. I’m just curious how many funds the Fluz Fluz team have made available to pay for listings? Hopefully they have big plans for going on to the bigger exchanges.

I haven't seen that info anywhere, I think they are more focussed in developing it's own internal exchange as they will make available FLUZ/BTC and FLUZ/ETH conversions and seats reselling.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:05:11 PM

Hello, we will apply at relevant exchanges provided the regulatory licenses are obtained. Fluz Fluz is committees to regulations and tradability.

I guess it's should be list on bittrex.com, binance.com, bitfinex.com & poloniex.com also. Lots market captured on their websites also. That's too easy also for deposit & withdrawal.

Yeah the only thing is it does cost quite a lot of bitcoin to get listed on some of the exchanges you have listed above. But I’m sure with the popularity of this project they will all want to list Fluz Fluz.

For one thing, it's almost sure (AINAL so I'm not saying I'm sure altough as a layman I actually am) there won't be any problems with the Howey test and all those US securities regulations.

Oh yeah I totally agree. The project will pass the Howey tests and US Sec regulations. I’m just curious how many funds the Fluz Fluz team have made available to pay for listings? Hopefully they have big plans for going on to the bigger exchanges.

I haven't seen that info anywhere, I think they are more focussed in developing it's own internal exchange as they will make available FLUZ/BTC and FLUZ/ETH conversions and seats reselling.

Yeah it would be interesting to know from a marketing perspective how much they have set aside. I know there are other focuses that are slightly more important at this time, but it’s great to have the exchange listings prepared.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:32:14 PM

When ia the token sale, and how much ia cash back?

Currently the private sale is running with 25% discount. For private sale, you can register at https://ico.fluzfluz.com/. From 18.1.2018 the public sale is running, currently planned without discount.
For Cashback there are no exact details, because this is different from company to company
For further information i suggest to read the whitepaper, also seen on die ico-page
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:51:18 PM

When ia the token sale, and how much ia cash back?

Currently the private sale is running with 25% discount. For private sale, you can register at https://ico.fluzfluz.com/. From 18.1.2018 the public sale is running, currently planned without discount.
For Cashback there are no exact details, because this is different from company to company
For further information i suggest to read the whitepaper, also seen on die ico-page

Hey Donag, welcome to the project! Like faulerwilli said the cash back rewards that Fluz Fluz are offering haven’t been announced yet, but they will be determined by your ranking of membership. There are different tiers that offer more attractive rates of cash back, but you need to purchase the different memberships through the ICO. I highly recommend visiting the website to find out more https://ico.fluzfluz.com .

BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:07:25 AM

Also good to know for the newcomers in this thread, FluzFluz is accepting bitcoin, ethereum, visa and there are 2 other logos on their website but I dont know what it means. One of them says wire transfer. Maybe someone else knows?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:44:34 AM

This is an anticipation. But no exchanges are confirmed yet it seems. Nothing had been officially announced. But I am sure they are in discussion with exchanges. Fluzfluz team will announce it in due course of time.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:39:18 AM

This is an anticipation. But no exchanges are confirmed yet it seems. Nothing had been officially announced. But I am sure they are in discussion with exchanges. Fluzfluz team will announce it in due course of time.

The announcement of Exchanges is usually after the ICO is finished. It is very rare that ICOs announce an exchange before the ICO has finished.

mvillar

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:14 AM

The announcement of Exchanges is usually after the ICO is finished. It is very rare that ICOs announce an exchange before the ICO has finished.
That is indeed a rule from the exchanges themselves, I think too many scams were run saying that it would list in bittrex, poloniex, binance... the day after the ICO would finish and they got fed up of that shit. It's a pity because now you have to invest without that important info available to you.

BaliScript

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:48 AM

That is indeed a rule from the exchanges themselves, I think too many scams were run saying that it would list in bittrex, poloniex, binance... the day after the ICO would finish and they got fed up of that shit. It's a pity because now you have to invest without that important info available to you.

Yes, for the future, there are a lot of decentralized exchange projects. So maybe this will change in the future. Also most of the time you can trade on Etherdelta even if it not officially listed

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

Still we have lots of time for such announcement. But people are always in hurry to know the details. I am not against that. If you believe in the project, this sort of question will come in first before you make any investments. I can understand that. FLUZFLUZ is very active and energetic. You will find it easily in their telegram channel.
BaliScript

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:35:24 AM

Still we have lots of time for such announcement. But people are always in hurry to know the details. I am not against that. If you believe in the project, this sort of question will come in first before you make any investments. I can understand that. FLUZFLUZ is very active and energetic. You will find it easily in their telegram channel.

Yes I agree, people are in a hurry to know the details. Most people do not realise that ICOs are usually held at the very beginning of a project. They usually have only an idea but need time to develop their product. With Fluz they already have a working product, so Im sure the announcement of the exchange wont take too long

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:13:00 AM

Yes I agree, people are in a hurry to know the details. Most people do not realise that ICOs are usually held at the very beginning of a project. They usually have only an idea but need time to develop their product. With Fluz they already have a working product, so Im sure the announcement of the exchange wont take too long

This is what attracted me to FLUZ FLUZ, the fact that they've already done the hardwork and just a matter of getting the product released with good marketing + advertisement.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

With Fluz they already have a working product, so Im sure the announcement of the exchange wont take too long

here again a few lines from the faq on the subject:

After the crowdsale end FLUZ token will not be authorized for public exchange trading until Fluz Fluz has obtained the necessary license to comply with governmental regulations. It is the intention of the company to convert the Fluz token into a tradeable security token in the upcoming months once the necessary licenses are obtained

I wonder why the team did not care about that before. there are now tokens and they are not tradable. (and I do not mean that there are no exchanges yet)
or do I understand the explanation of fluzfluz wrong? makes me a bit skeptical
fragglevit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/fluzfluz

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
mvillar

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

With Fluz they already have a working product, so Im sure the announcement of the exchange wont take too long

here again a few lines from the faq on the subject:

After the crowdsale end FLUZ token will not be authorized for public exchange trading until Fluz Fluz has obtained the necessary license to comply with governmental regulations. It is the intention of the company to convert the Fluz token into a tradeable security token in the upcoming months once the necessary licenses are obtained

I wonder why the team did not care about that before. there are now tokens and they are not tradable. (and I do not mean that there are no exchanges yet)
or do I understand the explanation of fluzfluz wrong? makes me a bit skeptical
Wow! This one was unexpected to me, I may have overlooked it or it may be added to the FAQ after I did read it, but I've always think of FLUZ as an utility token and not as a security. I thought that US securities meant that somehow you had an stake in the company... time to read more about securities I think.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Let’s hope it gets listed on the above, I think it would be a great start looking at the above.

Continue the great work fluz team

I will prefer to see them listed on poloniex because bittrex is giving me issues. I also will suggest that they create a poll for their members to vote on an exchange to list on
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:53:33 AM

Fluz Fluz innovando en la adaptacion del blockchain para sistemas de fidelizacion
https://www.bluradio.com/lanube/tecnologia/conozca-los-alcances-de-la-tecnologia-block-chain-en-las-criptomonedas-159522
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

Yeah it would be interesting to know from a marketing perspective how much they have set aside. I know there are other focuses that are slightly more important at this time, but it’s great to have the exchange listings prepared.

That's what I am saying. Its should be list on multiple Exchange it would be better for investors & traders. As i mentioned previous comments with Exchange name.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:35:20 AM

Let’s hope it gets listed on the above, I think it would be a great start looking at the above.

Continue the great work fluz team

I will prefer to see them listed on poloniex because bittrex is giving me issues. I also will suggest that they create a poll for their members to vote on an exchange to list on

I use binance.com so I hope it get listed their and I'll bag some a load..... I like the idea of creating a poll - although on the same note, surely the more exchanges the better Cheesy?
mvillar

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:35:58 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/fluzfluz

Is that site yours? As the info is stated in the page it's worthless to me.

Saying that these points are raw at best is an understatement: Not a single data on why each of the categories have these qualifications, not a single hint on what are the median values on each category, we don't even have any info on what a 7/10 means in that site (it may be the best or the worst or everything in between).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: