Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨  (Read 13490 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:45:07 PM

What happens if you purchase a product in FLUZ network, and everybody in the network receives cashback, but than you decide to return the product after a while. What happens to the cashback?

i think nothing will happen to the cashback, the best they can do is exchange it for another product or give u a refund and the cashback be a gift to the network but i dont believe their policy will be that weak

I use other cashback systems that are available in Europe now, namely Aklamio and Shoop and what they do it that the cashback you generate in a purchase is blocked until the time to get refund expires, I don't know if FluzFluz has the same rule or not, but it's likely.

good to have an cashback-user here in the thread. can you tell me how much % cashback do you get on average for a purchase? in which range does that move?
just to get an idea of ​​what you could get at fluzfluz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:52:37 PM

What happens if you purchase a product in FLUZ network, and everybody in the network receives cashback, but than you decide to return the product after a while. What happens to the cashback?

i think nothing will happen to the cashback, the best they can do is exchange it for another product or give u a refund and the cashback be a gift to the network but i dont believe their policy will be that weak

I use other cashback systems that are available in Europe now, namely Aklamio and Shoop and what they do it that the cashback you generate in a purchase is blocked until the time to get refund expires, I don't know if FluzFluz has the same rule or not, but it's likely.

good to have an cashback-user here in the thread. can you tell me how much % cashback do you get on average for a purchase? in which range does that move?
just to get an idea of ​​what you could get at fluzfluz

It changes from merchant to merchant but a typical range is 5-10%. But sometimes you really HUGE cashbacks offers like 50% and you see people flooding the system. Usually the best merchants have the lower rates though.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
cryptomili

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:01:06 PM

Another great project to check out. Viberate! Check out their service at www.viberate.com and their Facebook at @ViberateOFC.

The token got integrated into JAXX too and is listed on all major exchanges!!

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/why-will-we-integrate-vib-into-jaxx-cdd84dd0b1f3

Facebook mentions of @ViberateOFC
Twitter mentions of @Viberate_com

Service:
www.viberate.com
Investor site:
www.viberate.io
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/viberateOFC/
Facebook group:
www.facebook.com/groups/Viberate.VIB.token/
Twitter page
www.twitter.com/Viberate_com
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

You know yesterday, someone asked this question and I laughed about it because I thought too a very large extent, it's impossible  but on  waking up this morning, i heard the news about Ed and then realized nothing is totally impossible any more and the question made more sense to me after which. What exactly will the dev do if this should happen??

I think the team at Fluz Fluz are very trust worthy and I would like to think that if their was a hack during the main sale they would have reserves to pay back investors. But then no investment in crypto is guaranteed and people seem to forget that.

I think if the team has the experience would be able to pull it through. What matters I think is post. We will see.

Well it will be difficult, because after the hack the investors wants their money surely back. No one wants to keep on investing in a ICO who is hacked. This means that they cannot protect their tokens and that they were careless.

Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:07:57 PM

The funds are stored in many different Wallets. So there is no possibility to get them with a single hack. (;
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:23:10 PM

The funds are stored in many different Wallets. So there is no possibility to get them with a single hack. (;

Yes, i have read that also. I think it was on the site or maybe in the whitepaper. It is nice that they are preventing a big loss, because hacking a lot of wallets needs time.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:44:13 PM

What will Fluz Fluz do when the the funds of the token sale are stolen like with a hack or theft ? Will they return the money to the investors ? Or will they do it in a other way ? I know that nothing can be 100% safe but still.

You know yesterday, someone asked this question and I laughed about it because I thought too a very large extent, it's impossible  but on  waking up this morning, i heard the news about Ed and then realized nothing is totally impossible any more and the question made more sense to me after which. What exactly will the dev do if this should happen??

I think the team at Fluz Fluz are very trust worthy and I would like to think that if their was a hack during the main sale they would have reserves to pay back investors. But then no investment in crypto is guaranteed and people seem to forget that.

I don't think it will get refunded if they get hacked because maybe the hack won't be their fault and i don't expect them to refund over a 100 million dollars investment

If by chance it happens, you don't expect them to boldly claim they are responsible for it thus the customer is actually at the receiving end in all. Because I don't see the feasibility of return invested capital to investors.
mvillar

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:54:56 PM

(Shameless viberate plug)

Spamming other threads is against the rules. Please do yourself a favour and go now to read the rules, they are stickied in the meta subforum. Better, here is a link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 and a quote of the relevant rule:

22. Advertising (this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc.) in others threads' is no longer allowed, including, but not limited to, in altcoin announcement threads. [8]

Have a nice day, you are on a great place, let's do it a better one each day Wink

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:11:03 PM

I don't think it will get refunded if they get hacked because maybe the hack won't be their fault and i don't expect them to refund over a 100 million dollars investment

If by chance it happens, you don't expect them to boldly claim they are responsible for it thus the customer is actually at the receiving end in all. Because I don't see the feasibility of return invested capital to investors.

LOL hacks are serious business but honestly don't hold your breath for ANY ICO to refund millions of dollars after a hack most of these ICO's are small groups or companies that are hear because they from day 1 don't have enough cash and are trying to raise funds, it's kind of the point.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

A BIG congratulation to the team of fluzfluz. Their Community voted FluzFluz on first place at cryptorated https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
Many of us has voted too. good to see, that it helped. hooray!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

A BIG congratulation to the team of fluzfluz. Their Community voted FluzFluz on first place at cryptorated https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Just goes to show a quality community can really do worlds for spreading the word and getting good projects recognized like fluz really is great news
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

LOL hacks are serious business but honestly don't hold your breath for ANY ICO to refund millions of dollars after a hack most of these ICO's are small groups or companies that are hear because they from day 1 don't have enough cash and are trying to raise funds, it's kind of the point.

That's right. If they have the money from the on set, they wouldn't have asked the public to help them raise  money through ico. But then the investor are really open to serious losses with most of them recent developments in crypto
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:27:26 AM

Just goes to show a quality community can really do worlds for spreading the word and getting good projects recognized like fluz really is great news

agreed; community is the main driver. If the community believe in your project it will go places. I think with Fluz they have done a good job on that front.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:43:09 AM

agreed; community is the main driver. If the community believe in your project it will go places. I think with Fluz they have done a good job on that front.

That's absolutely true. Strong community is the backbone for any project to be successful. FLUZFLUZ is trying to build that community now. I can already sense that in their telegram group and also here.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:36:04 AM

I checked the rating again and overall I think it is a great rating, except for the Compliance, Fluz gets 1.8. Should we worry about this, or do you guys think legal matters should not stick their nose in blockchain?

Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:58:59 AM

I think they will make it similar here, the risk of having to reimburse premiums is too high and turns out to be difficult. You can not just pull a direct debit from the recipient.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:53:36 AM

wow!!! this is massive, this is to show to potential investors that our community is huge and the trust is there and with this kind of community backing fluzfluz can't fall back.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:56:01 AM

I checked the rating again and overall I think it is a great rating, except for the Compliance, Fluz gets 1.8. Should we worry about this, or do you guys think legal matters should not stick their nose in blockchain?

Not sure to be honest, but I'm so happy that it's got noticed and is above things like Crypterium & ETN.

Massive news, good result for FLUZ
mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

looks like a financial pyramid, doesn’t it? by what proportion earnings are divided?
how much can 1st earn if 10th waste 100€ Huh
mvillar

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:20:59 AM

looks like a financial pyramid, doesn’t it? by what proportion earnings are divided?
how much can 1st earn if 10th waste 100€ Huh
In a financial pyramid the lower ranks lose money and that's the winnings of the upper ranks. This is nothing similar to FluzFluz, here you buy at your regular store at the regular price, and you get some cashback for it. In most regular cashback systems, that money is shared between the buyer and the cashback company. In this scheme you also share a part of the cashback with the network and get some of your network share. So nobody loses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: