Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10683 times)
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

You already have a knowledge about crypto and advance information that many newbie was didn't know. Now the market is going up again so i suggest to hold you coin specially bitcoin and be patient. Holding your coin for a long term investment is a good idea.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

Wow, that was a huge amount of money before, if you sold on december, you could have more than 20 thousand dollars, seriously, so this was not a little "portfolio" of a newbie guy.
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Lenwa07

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

When i am a newbie my friend told me to do posting for 1 month just to be promoted or to be a jr. member. Then when i became a jr member he told me to join or to participate in any bounty campaigns then, when the campaigns over that is the moment i've earn my first income or my first ever token. maybe your fortune is at altcoin also there's nothing wrong in trying.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:06:36 PM

My first and main rule in cryptos (and in life) - take everything that everyone says with a big grain of salt and understand their underlying motivations.         
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

As a new in crypto world I researched an ICO while joining the bounty campaign. I researched by reviewing whitepaper, roadmap, team then bought small amount of token. The ICO is already finished and my token was transferred to eidoo wallet as per rule to give me an airdrop. Good news for me because my token has doubled.
When btc drops and ether I buy from exchanger and sold when it increases.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

Hi guys,

cheers
You seem to have an amount of bitcoin that seems too low, you need try to find ways to get more of it, I know that people love altcoins because it allows them to get more money with their investments but at the same time you are taking a risk and a way to reduce that risk is to invest more money in bitcoin, especially at the beginning when you are a newbie when you do not have as much experience as people in the forum that have been here for a long time.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

council for beginners - you need to learn and understand everything about the world of a kriptovalyutnost, such as altcoin. you have to have knowledge which in him, the beginner has to be diligent to read the thread connected about ico, and thread about a coin. the more you learn the more you will earn.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:37:51 PM

Hi guys,

cheers

As they say, if you have a will, you have a ways or you can find many ways. I believe you already have ideas about bitcoin and other  coins. Maybe you had been researching about this before. My advice for you to learn trading, you must consult or go with the person who has with that skill. Trading here is really hard to explain in writing, you must do it in actual.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Hi guys,

cheers

You are already better than most of people. Some people don't even make necressary research about crypto and use some scam site or fall for scams and lose money. Some people even don't know what private keys are and sometimes they send it to others. But it includes only newbies, if you do make enough research then you gonna be okay. Just remember one thing knowledge is power so do as much research as you can.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

It is a good thing that you want to invest in cryptocurrency. It is actually a good timing because the prices of bitcoin and ethereum nowadays is high. For me,the first thing you must have is patience.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Hi guys,

cheers

I prefer that you should focus on adding bitcoins since the growth today in the market is really good while other cryptocurrency are not doing well except ethereum because it has a potential to become the next bitcoins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:36:00 PM

I think its good that you have some bitcoin and some ethereum.  I also agree with the ripple!  Try checking out bitshares and ubcoin market.  They are at a really good price right now and I foresee them going up!
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Newbies get it the forum and the crypto business with lots of hope, but most get dissapointed in the long run because a few are patient enough to follow the rules and come up with proper success strategies, as a newbie I'd advice you to learn all you can then slowly start your investment journey taking precautions whenever necessary.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

I think that you started studying in the crypt  too late. Although you may be lucky with some coins, good luck..

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

Better not be greedy, that's for sure. For insurance my advice to you-buy parts, because the situation is difficult to predict at the moment. It may be, and an even larger decline in fact.
vancong077

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

Use good grammar and standard in posting something, and which must be qualified and useful for others. and do not forget to join a lot of bounty campaign
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

Develop a strategy and try to start trading with $ 50 start, there is no difficulty, buy a couple of altcoins and put them on a long term, you will see, it is not difficult in fact.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

Develop a strategy and try to start trading with $ 50 start, there is no difficulty, buy a couple of altcoins and put them on a long term, you will see, it is not difficult in fact.

First familiarize crypto and how it works to help you, keep on reading threads in bitcointalk.org.
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Read and read again. Only such a strategy will help you achieve something. Also get acquainted with traders, it will help to speed up the process. And never climb into the fire after the others. Has accumulated a small capital, start trading and so on magnifying.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

Buy NEO and Ethereum, I think that these are the most worthwhile coins on the market at the moment. Bitcoin is still quite stable, he is losing it’s position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: