Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10680 times)
Suwirump

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

My guidance for learners is increasing perusing about bitcoin outs and cryptographic money. would in reality be grabbed a lot of your chance, you'll need to answer some time for having a great time and supplant it with the focal point of the investigation of this work. don't effectively surrender the soul proceeded. trust that what you remain for what you're willing will the sweet fulfillment later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:18:59 PM

I believe that many people have lost their money when they first entered the industry, and that you can earn so much money that you are smart enough, then you can continue to invest in me. I believe you will earn more money.
maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

Hi. As far as a newbie, you are different from others for you have already bitcoin and altcoins. Before you give up of those coins for investment or trading, it requires you more to read, read and read. There are many topics here in bct which I think may help you and you can gain more from the advise of others which are more experience in cryptocurrency. Don't make yourself to fast track just reach others because those people gained and waited before just to earn much today. Be careful to those people who are spammers and scammers, many people will do to scam you so that they can earn. Welcome to the cryptoworld and good luck!
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:32:54 PM

I always advise not to be easily influenced by the invitation from someone who asks you for some funds for investment, you must study the cryptocurrency ecosystem well. This forum can be the first alternative to learning about cryptocurrency, you can also join the cryptocurrency communities to learn more, remember not to trust people who ask for funds easily.
biraddali125

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:33:40 PM

As a newbie, we should do some research and read more in this forum to be able to have knowledge and more ideas in cryptocurrency.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:11:32 PM

I as a beginner of crypto, I'll advice you to read and research first about cryptocurrency to get more knowledge before making any decision that you regret one of this days. Don't invest yet, earn free token by joining campaigns.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
A man asked a question a year ago.  And remained a beginner.  Or disappointed or did not heed the advice.  It's a pity there were a lot of sensible recommendations.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

I as a beginner of crypto, I'll advice you to read and research first about cryptocurrency to get more knowledge before making any decision that you regret one of this days. Don't invest yet, earn free token by joining campaigns.
When you just enter the crypto currency, the most important thing is to conduct your own investigation. Search for information and gain knowledge to cryptocurrency did not disappoint you from the first investment.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers
Well my only advice for all the newbie in cryptoworld is dont do panic selling when they are holding some cryptos because panic selling is the worst thing to do when the market is falling and i am advicing many newbie to participate on a great bounty.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

cheers
Cryptocurrency is an amazing opportunity to make exponential profits.As a beginner you should keep reading and understand the details about crypto. But before investment it’s necessary to make research of its all updates and information so you can make better investment and get extra profit.
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

I suggest you try to participate in airdrops and bounties so you may increase your portfolio without adding more capital. And by doing so, you may also learn a lot of the coins that you are invloved thus giving you more understanding in this world of crypto.

ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

Hi guys,

cheers

Your question after a year has been answered. Your hold position is profit, please hold your investment longer, and something amazing will happen.
Valpekh

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

I would encourage newcomers to effectively build up their profile on the gathering, this will give you a decent pay in altcoins with interest in crusades abundance! Additionally, tune in to the exhortation of members with the positions of Legendary and Hero, yet don't tail them unequivocally, as they too might not be right!
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:26:23 PM

I advise you to invest most of the investment in bitcoin, at the moment it shows a much better result than ETH, NEO and other coins. Maybe you should buy Dogecoin. He has good prospects.
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

Novices should spend more time learning the knowledge of cryptocurrencies and accumulating experience so that they can earn profits through cryptocurrency.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:35:22 PM

I think that the most correct option for beginners would probably be to learn and not do anything more, because it is learning that gives you opportunities to develop and the development of you as an individual will give you new opportunities.
supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

I advice you before investment on any projects you should check their projects very hardly. You need to research by yourself as much as you can. Don't invest on any fake or scam ico. You have no money for investment you can participate on airdrops and bountys on this forum and don't forget to show your respect to others persons.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

As a newcomer to this crypto space you are doing a great job. Most of the newcomers come to this field and they lost the path want to be a millionaire in overnight and start losing money. I would say you choose the best option long time hold or hold anyway. And in this mean time you can start to learn about various crypto and how this space work. How manipulation works. And how to hold safely. And you also can learn what is the best time for investment and all this. I would say if you still don't have enough knowledge then better you keep investing in core coins like BTC and ETH. If you want a little bit risk then invest in top 100 coins which have great project. But don't waste your  all money in this type of coin hardly 15-20% or maybe 30% of your portfolio. That's it. And you have a ledger nano s so there is nothing to worry about safety. And it will be better if you do some research on your own before investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shnmykl

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

My advice for you is to read some of threads on Trading Discussion and you can learn there how to be a cryptocurrency wise investor that can lead you to be good in trading, good decision making, good timing in which you called ''buy and sell'' then you can also be part of other cryptocurrencies too if you're willing to help other community grow fast, Like being Telegram Manager, Bounty Manager, Discord Manager, one of Support Team or a Bounty Checker, but we all know that we need experience to get there. Goodluck to our crypto-journey mate.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:14:45 PM

I think for newbies there is no need to invest or trade because it is very high risk, as a newbie that must be done here is to read a lot about crypto so that more understanding of crypto can be gained.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: