Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

The income that i got from bitcoin or you can say digital currencies, im spending it at some local store and at some point an online store too. Because im still new at this digital currencies and relying to this digital currencies for extra income  Wink and im not forgetting about invest in some coin too  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:02:41 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
To be honest bitcoin is the best part of my life because its help a lot for my situation like paying some bills and debts and buying some stuffs i can say bitcoin is not a money bitcoin is a hope for all people to reduce their poverty.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:29:37 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I used to use my money from bitcoin to buy food and pay my tuition, I also often give money to people who can not afford to buy food.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

I used to use my money from bitcoin to buy food and pay my tuition, I also often give money to people who can not afford to buy food.
That is a great thing that you are doing and you should keep it up because you are not just helping yourself but also helping other people to be in a good condition and even in just buying foods or helping them to afford it. When i will have a lot of money in bitcoin, i will also help them to buy food and buy them some clothes also and help more and more homeless people.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

in my case now i only invest my money to bitcoin, so that in the near future i have a good use to it. because its so hard to mine bitcoin unless you have enough budget for it so that you can mine as many as u can.
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:01:46 PM

I almost use bitcoin to invest, I rarely use bitcoin to go shopping.
Occasionally, I use bitcoin to gamble

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

I usually spend my bitcoin or my digital currency for my utility bill such as internet bill ,electric bill. I also use it to buy some items for online games, like dota 2.
And now i have planing to invest it again to save it to my future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:37:48 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
Actually, I spend most of my bitcoin in trading and investing. Sometime I spend my bitcoin in gambling even though I know it is very risky and I know that if I hit the jackpot prize I could become rich. However, I suggest its better to hold your bitcoin than to spend it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:13:15 PM

I exchange my bitcoin into fiat when i need it. Like Paying Internet bills or paying electric bills. Since i use the mining process which eat a lot of electricity so i spend some of my coins to paying bills. Sometimes i use them to fulfill my needs like foods or buying a good staff like watches . All in all i try not to spend extra coins and keep them save for my future life.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:10:00 PM

I spent the money I earned from Bitcoin for, buying the need for credits, internet, and daily meals, as well as paying rent and house rent...

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:24:36 PM

I spend all my income with my friends friends and share alms to people who need more not all just half and partly I set aside to continue trade side with altcoin and I plan to save for my old age later planned to buy a shop and try in it sell products that are useful for health and plan also open the land for the sales people in it

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:57:24 PM

I basically don't touch my bitcoin possessions. Not unless i really need the money.
Like when i need a new phone, or new things that can be really of great use to me or to my loved ones(on their birthdays)
And also on medicines, hospitalizations and big occasions.
But for simple things that are just for wants and not needs? Nope.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:59:49 PM

I am not usually into spending my bitcoins because I would rather tend to just hold and keep it for a long period of time rather than soending it for my own. But it does not typically mean that I really do not spend even a single amount from my bitcoin holdings. Whenever I spend my bitcoin, I spend it into useful things such as buying my important needs and requirements in school and also do some investments to make my holdings larger than the initial holdings I have.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

I am not usually into spending my bitcoins because I would rather tend to just hold and keep it for a long period of time rather than soending it for my own. But it does not typically mean that I really do not spend even a single amount from my bitcoin holdings. Whenever I spend my bitcoin, I spend it into useful things such as buying my important needs and requirements in school and also do some investments to make my holdings larger than the initial holdings I have.

Of course, the times are not even right t be spending bitcoins because you might wake up rueful the next day because the prices might have increased the next day. It's just a normal practice to be keeping bitcoins now  for the long term because it is always bound to grow in value.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:13:01 PM

Well actually I spend my money from bitcoin for me to built a house and especially a to built a business because that was our needs everyay. I need house for my shelter and for my comfort zone. I need business for my daily needs and daily wants in life.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:27:12 PM

I'm going to spend it to my future family. And I will also want to spend it for buying a car after three years. Though I am not sure if it will reach the amount for the car that I want to purchase after three years. But if ever it will reach the amount of the price of the car that I wanted to buy, then I will really use my bitcoin for it.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:28:29 PM

For now all my earnings on bitcoin i spent it to our needs i will do cash out then buy food to my family. Some of my bitcoin i spent it to build a house. But mostly on our daily needs.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:48:16 PM

Earnings from bitcoin has not really been worth something yet. But I will definitely be reinvesting more and more should I start earning well. Also, for the ones I want to putting my cash into, I did prefer recapitalization and when I get to the liberal level, I can start spending from proceeds made from profits. As regards spending, I prefer to spend to get something quality that won't be irrelevant  after a short while. Houses and cars can be in view for a longer investment in the future.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:49:18 PM

Just better to save first before you spent because as we can se the value of bitcoin right now was so totally increase and i didnt expect that the value was so high so that I'll save or invest first my bitcoin and 20 perceny of my income was in savings to secure the future of my family and during saving i also invest to earn and have an income always.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:40:34 AM

Just better to save first before you spent because as we can se the value of bitcoin right now was so totally increase and i didnt expect that the value was so high so that I'll save or invest first my bitcoin and 20 perceny of my income was in savings to secure the future of my family and during saving i also invest to earn and have an income always.
I use my bitcoin to pay my education fee and other needs of my education. It help me educating myself. Without bitcoin I was unable to get education because nowadays education need a high money to fulfill all needs. I also use bitcoin money for my family payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: