Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
mathematical-project

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

I have stopped spending my bitcoins now as price can be go more high in future so holding now and spending when it reaches to the moon would be the right decision so right now I am trying my best to collect as much as I can and save for the future to get higher profits by spending later on.

I, too, have long ceased to spend my coins. Now bitcoin for me is an asset for investing and for saving my money. I'm sorry to spend bitcoins in order to pay for a cup of coffee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

I have stopped spending my bitcoins now as price can be go more high in future so holding now and spending when it reaches to the moon would be the right decision so right now I am trying my best to collect as much as I can and save for the future to get higher profits by spending later on.

Yes it is good move mate.Because now the price is crossed Many peak. Today the price reaches 13000$ and reduce and then dumb to 12800$ now.But this is not a maximum raise, it will have miles to go on.Even now I had decided to stop my selling of bitcoin for my personal uses.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:59:51 PM

I use it to sustain my daily needs but if it was possible then i will just hold my coins till the value will keep on increasing and earn more profit as much as possible, Holding bitcoins is the easiest way to get rich in the future.
jonval21

Activity: 588
Merit: 111

I love the Cryptocurrency world

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:07:13 PM

I spend the bitcoins, for everything what i need, of course I live in Venezuela but i dont spend so much, at the begining I was spending about 0.01 per week but now i spend just 0.001 per week, each time is harder to spend bitcoin because the price.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:36:27 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I spend my bitcoins into almost everything that I needed to buy like a normal currency. Because bitcoins can be easily converted into mpney with us I am saving up for bitcoin just to by my luxurious needs like phones laptops and other things. But sometimes when I do not have some things to buy I gave it to my parents but not all of it because some are just being hold for the future to be an investment because bitcoins grow.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:19:29 AM

dreaming where do i spend my money from bitcoin is never been easy. i want to spend my money in travelling the whole world and i want to buy a house and lot and also a motor so i could travel from nowhere with my girlfriend  if you know what i mean.
Same is the mine thinking I will go for the world tour and of I can manage good out of this then will take my friend s with me and all this will be depending on the future of bitcoin and I know exactly that bitcoin will grow more and more and all this will be the most profitable in the future to give me more than I expect and I am wishing to achieve profit when price will go up to the 30k and maybe in 2k18 my dreams come true
WindForce

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

In the meantime, all my Bitcoins are spent investing. I try to diversify my portfolio as much as i can to fight the high volatility, buy different coins in projects i trust have a good potential. Sometimes BTC climbs faster than the rest of the coins combined (like today for instance), but generally the whole portfolio climbs slighty better than BTC alone, plus i dont' put all my eggs in the same basket...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Perseusallen

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:27:19 AM

I dont spend my money i just earn it. I have a lot of plan. I want to buy a house using bitcoin i want to buy a motor i want to buy a lot of things that i never had. I want to be a rich so freaking bad.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

I don't actually spend my bitcoins for buying anything either online or offline as I feel saving it for is the right thing to do but if I am in need of money then instead of borrowing money from friends or family I sell some of it whatever is necessary and convert it to fiat as borrowing money can spoil my image and if I have bitcoins then I don't see any point in borrowing.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

I usually spend my bitcoin in paying some of my bills I also use it to finance some of my daily expenses and because of this I get the chance to buy things that I want but my salary can't afford to buy some of my bitcoins are kept in my wallet this I keep for a long term investment and hope in the future I can become more financially stable because of bitcoin
the majority and the reason everyone spends bitcoin on daily necessities or necessities, if I spend bitcoin to build a dream home for my little family and complete with its contents. nice words instead of spending but in tabungkan because I'm afraid to keep still bitcoin-shaped at any time will go down so I choose to in exchange with money and I save .. every time I get the bitcoin the result I save so will continue to grow and I cicil to buy building materials to build a house.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin to my daily needs, but i divided my earnings into two. The half is for my savings so i can used for investing in the bitcoin and trading and the other half is for my daily needs in my family. Because i usually spend my earnings in my daily needs.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:18 AM

I mostly spend them on my gambling purpose , endless gamble make me broke. Sad
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:15:43 PM

I spend my money from the bitcoin to help the needs of my family. Like an older brother, I have a job to support my youngest sister and brother to their tuition to the school. I also spend for myself but I most spending my earning for them because they don’t have a job or they don’t have earning income.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

First of all, I have to spend bitcoin in my daily file and my family support. I have to spend my money from bitcoin incomes. I need to buy something for my family that's why I have to spend. but i want to same some bitcoin for my future.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

First of all, I have to spend bitcoin in my daily file and my family support. I have to spend my money from bitcoin incomes. I need to buy something for my family that's why I have to spend. but i want to same some bitcoin for my future.

You should not just always spend your money to buy things that you need and want because it will not become a good habit if you will not manage it well. You should save some bitcoin for long term and you should also learn how to invest your money from bitcoin and also your bitcoin so you can have another source of income that can be a source of money to pay your needs.
Ariel1122

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:14:05 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin is for emergency purposes only i want to hold it as long as possible because day by day btc value 
Increase.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin is for emergency purposes only i want to hold it as long as possible because day by day btc value 
Increase.

In your case, it is an advantage because I think you have no more problem about financial aspects that is why you can still keep holding your bitcoin. For us, when we have enough bitcoin, we will get some and covert it into fiat money so we can buy our daily needs. It is so difficult for me to keep on holding my bitcoin especially when I see my family eating ordinary foods.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:36:02 PM

Increase.

In your case, it is an advantage because I think you have no more problem about financial aspects that is why you can still keep holding your bitcoin. For us, when we have enough bitcoin, we will get some and covert it into fiat money so we can buy our daily needs. It is so difficult for me to keep on holding my bitcoin especially when I see my family eating ordinary foods.

What do you mean by ordinary foods?  But you do have a point, blessed are those who uses bitcoin or having bitcoin just for investment.  Majority of us here are earning bitcoin because we need those earnings to provide for our needs. 
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:38:58 PM

This how to spend my money on the bitcoin.  I divide my earning into the three portion. The one piece of it for my self or I call “my reward.” The other part of my family I will do my best to support the daily needs of the family I call it “family of the best.” The last part spends on the others altcoins because I believe some altcoins have a potential like bitcoin, so I call it “backup investment.” That all thank you.
kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:37:19 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I spend money in right way. Dont spend to much if its expensive jut save the day and the future.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: