Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
mykspalado

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:58:53 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I usually spend the money that i earned in bitcoin to sustain my daily needs. I dont usually spend it to buy the things that i want, instead i save and keep it. Im planning to invest my earnings in bitcoin and also learn trading. Ive heard that you can earn profit from trading so i want to try it.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

I will spend money from bitcoin for the important needs and that if is really needed or necessary . Because bitcoin is a big part in our daily life. Especially in times of our trouble or in case of emergency. Let us think well and be wiser where we use our money form bitcoin because its not so easy to earn. But the most important is we keep it for savings so that our future is already secure and put into investment so that we can earn profit.
muamalah

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:21:14 PM

I just spend my money for everyday purposes. sometimes I use it to treat my friends or give it to my mom. I think I'll start saving it to buy something more useful for me in the future like buying land and making a house.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:00:03 PM

I will spend money from bitcoin for the important needs and that if is really needed or necessary . Because bitcoin is a big part in our daily life. Especially in times of our trouble or in case of emergency. Let us think well and be wiser where we use our money form bitcoin because its not so easy to earn. But the most important is we keep it for savings so that our future is already secure and put into investment so that we can earn profit.

Good thinking and in terms of important needs,  matters or things,  my bitcoin is being spent for my schooling and mostly for helping my family.  My mother is recovering from stroke and I am usinbmy money for her medical assistance. I have no regrets if ever all of my bitcoin will be used for it as long as she would be okay again.
Weaklies

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

The question was very good to me however, I have not done any work of Bitcoin. Because I'm new I am a student. I am interested in doing this for the sake of success. All do something to meet the needs of everyone.If I can earn money by working successfully in Bitcoin, then I will definitely fulfill my needs.
guesswhat

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:03:54 PM

Good thinking and in terms of important needs,  matters or things,  my bitcoin is being spent for my schooling and mostly for helping my family.  My mother is recovering from stroke and I am usinbmy money for her medical assistance. I have no regrets if ever all of my bitcoin will be used for it as long as she would be okay again.

Nice examples, I'm paying my bills and I also pay my family's house's bills too. This makes too much a month and I just can cover all the spendings with my earnings. It's really getting harder to accumulate bitcoin.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:57:01 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to my family, we love going out into a vacation so we mostly go into different places using my earnings in my work in bitcoin and i also give them little surprises for the things that they wanted so we can have a great bonding and also a lot of great memories to remember someday.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Junard619

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:34:54 PM

I'm thankful for bitcoin because I got a cellphone and I spend my money on clothes and food. and I help my mother at home expenses I'm also very thankful for bitcoin and I learned how to do it and earn it with it.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:36:43 PM

I currently just have one thing that I buy online which is my serverspace  and domain names for building websites and that's why I spend my bitcoins on namecheap.com else I save the rest in my wallet for the long term.
anelenaniku

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:24:02 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I reinvest my profits. I believe that the future of currency is tokens, and these money I make in crytos is an investment not just for now but and for the future.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:35:49 PM

profit from bitcoin income I use for shopping to buy something related to my hobby, and partly I use for business investment in other field
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:45:19 PM

I just spend my money for everyday purposes. sometimes I use it to treat my friends or give it to my mom. I think I'll start saving it to buy something more useful for me in the future like buying land and making a house.

Do save more bitcoin for your brighter future, I mean spending bitcoin just to treat your friends is not really an I deal thing you can treat them when you are holding much bitcoin, but for now focus more on accumulating than spending it. Personally I hold bitcoin and will use this in the future.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:45:00 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin in my daily needs like food and etc and for my future because now if you dont have work or money you dont survive and i save it for my business someday because i make my own business to make a another income or a small business for not just bitcoin is my source of income but also my business.

aklaslazaro

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:44:34 AM

I usually spend my money that i earned in bitcoin just to sustain my daily and financial needs. I spend it wise by spending it only to the things that i need and not for the things that i only want. I save the remaining bitcoin so that i can have money for some emergency cases and for my future.
mikslazaro

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:13:02 AM

I usually spend my money from bitcoin to sustain my daily needs. I only buy the things that i need and not the things that i want. I spend some of my earnings in bitcoin and the i save the remaining so that i will have extra money if theres an emergency. Also, it is important for us to save for our future.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:30:13 AM

I just spend my money from bitcoin to my daily needs and i will also build a small business for the better future of my family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:40:33 AM

Actually I dont know much places where I can spent my BTC, sometimes it would nice to spend some though, when you there is a urgent need of money for something. Maybe I should get me a crypto debit card finally!
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:55:09 AM

Well I don't know about others but I will spend it on buying some other cryptocurrencies as this is become an addiction now for me,  I will spend that on other cryptocurrencies,  as other than bitcoins there are several altcoins which also becoming famous because of the increasing prices and demand.  Altcoins like ethereum is also shows a tremendous potential in the last few months,  so I will spend the money in generating some more money.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

Well I don't know about others but I will spend it on buying some other cryptocurrencies as this is become an addiction now for me,  I will spend that on other cryptocurrencies,  as other than bitcoins there are several altcoins which also becoming famous because of the increasing prices and demand.  Altcoins like ethereum is also shows a tremendous potential in the last few months,  so I will spend the money in generating some more money.

I used to have a job paying me with Bitcoin. But at that time, every time I got a salary, I always sold all my Bitcoin and saved it in my local bank. Some will usually be used for everyday purposes, to eat and pay bills. I did not want to invest in Bitcoin and I was very sorry. One year later the price of Bitcoin increased to 8-fold and I became determined to invest into Bitcoin. Now I do not want to sell my Bitcoin anymore. I always put my money in the Bitcoin wallet. I'll sell it when Bitcoin's price has increased and multiplied very much.
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:35:14 AM

Well for me i do spend my money earnings from bitcoin in delicious food delicacies most of the time like roasted chicken, fruits, and other mouth watering dishes  Grin. And also i do spend my money for my internet connection cause if i lost my internet connection i also lost my job. That's all for me  Smiley.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: