Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
samyang2x

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:54:06 AM

It is only right to spend your bitcoin only if it for your own personal needs.As long as you also save something for your future.And do not overspend it.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:15:06 AM

Actually i divide all the profit I've receive every week. I divide them to 3 because i have 3 different purposes so here are some of the purpose.

1. For withdrawal.
2. For savings.
3. For investment.

Actually i'm the kind of people that doesn't invest money through cryptocurrency all the investment I've done came from the signature campaign, social media campaign and other bounites since i'm only a student and i don't have a capital to invest here. So far i've made money from money and the profit i have earned from it becomes my investment to other project and to trading platform.
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:28:10 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
Basically cashing and money transfers, yes there is a commission and comes out a bit. But I leave a share for further trades, the rest I deduce. A good strategy for big risks.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:03:06 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I am using my bitcoin to pay all of mi bills. There is app that can use to keep bitcoins and to pay bills and other expenses that is suitable to use by the people who live in the Philippines. I using the Coins.Ph to store my bitcoins and also to pay my bills by the use of bitcoins.
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:05:06 AM

Well, if i do have a money on bitcoin which im currently want to join or work in right now, i would spend it on things that are important or kind of a easy way to pay things like paying bills, buying items online, or maybe i would invest it or save it to buy expensive things, that's all i can think of right now, that's just my personal preference.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:12:12 AM

Honestly speaking, as much as I want to spend because I have a lot of wants to buy, I do not want to spend. Because I am saving it for future use. But sometimes I spend just a little bit portion of my gain for my basic needs and for my family.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

I'm not big and still new in bitcoin, I keep buying bitcoin and have never traded to fiat even though I already get profit. I'm sure the future of bitcoin and the price will be better so have not thought to exchange to fiat.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

If given the chance to be paid off first of all I will save first put it in the bank and when the time comes that I had already earned much I will buy a parcel of land and I will built my dream house and the rest I will deposit it in the bank so that I have money to use in times of need
Everybody sure do have their own dreams and aspirations in life and all those balls down to whether they are spending bitcoin now or saving for the long term. For someone like me who really have a lot to take care of and my earning mostly revolve around freelancing and earning bitcoin, I do most of my spending by converting to fiats and running all the necessary daily needs while saving few for the future.

A man's got to do what he has to do, most especially when you have a family to take care of. Soon though, since trading really makes a good one, this might be the best option later on with the knowledge gained so far.
Aww… too bad. Maybe you should try out signature campaigns sometime. The one you are doing is also, but I will advise you, if it would be easy for you to work on various Bitcoin earning opportunities, then you should do it and not rely only on bounty campaigns. Lastly, if you’re really going to invest half of your monthly salary into Bitcoin, you better not do it when the price is high, just wait for price to drop.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin by paying my online purchases, paying monthly internet bill and some other online payment. There are many things to spend with bitcoins. Some of my earning will be sent to my love ones and the rest I will save for the good future of my kids. That all I spend with my earnings from bitcoins.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

I usually spend the money that i have gained here bitcoin to the things that usually needed from mybstudies, i also give money to my parents so we could pay our bills, and i buy the things that i always wanted like clothes, accessories, foods and gadgets. That's why bitcoin is very helpful to every people who are using this because there financial problems will be lessen.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:24:22 AM

I usually spend the money that i have gained here bitcoin to the things that usually needed from mybstudies, i also give money to my parents so we could pay our bills, and i buy the things that i always wanted like clothes, accessories, foods and gadgets. That's why bitcoin is very helpful to every people who are using this because there financial problems will be lessen.

That is so nice of you. If currently i am also studying, i probably will be doing the same. The money that I am currently earning goes to my savings. I am saving it not for me but for my family future needs. You are right, it really help on financial problems.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:34:38 AM

I am spending my bitcoins to buy fine electronics and different gadgets. Unfortunately i can not buy all what i need for bitcoins
Happichfun

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

just hold it and use it to get more LTC , ETH

Hope to start my own ICO using bitcoin
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:31:31 AM

I am spending my bitcoins to buy fine electronics and different gadgets. Unfortunately i can not buy all what i need for bitcoins
If you want to afford all the things that you want then it is better if you will just keep working hard in bitcoin and just accumulate the bitcoin and hold it and wait for the price to go up and become higher and after that then that is the time where you will spend your money from bitcoin to get the things that you need or want which will become so easy because of the tons of profit from bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:44:01 PM

If you want to afford all the things that you want then it is better if you will just keep working hard in bitcoin and just accumulate the bitcoin and hold it and wait for the price to go up and become higher and after that then that is the time where you will spend your money from bitcoin to get the things that you need or want which will become so easy because of the tons of profit from bitcoin.

Its even better to try and find other means to make money so you won't need to spend btcs. For me, its far more valuable than fiat savings at this point so better spend something that's stagnant rather than something that quickly grows in value

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin upgraded my home. I savings for the school as my children. I buy land that could plant about when rice and building house ... I will help my brothers and sisters and my parents. I will also help to those in need
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

I finance revolutions in Switzerland.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:04:25 PM

I always spend my money from this bitcoin to trade and invest, ranging from altcoin and ico. I always trade there because by trading and investing I can multiply my coin, although sometimes the results do not match what I want. and the results I get can meet my daily needs, even more
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

I haven't spend the money which i got from bitcoin so far because i don't need anything expensive and i put back the profit into trading. I have another job and i'm using the salary to buy daily necessities and other stuff. I am thinking to buy another notebook with the money i got from bitcoin so maybe i'll use it to buy a new notebook next week.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:05:32 PM

I spent money from Bitcoin to buy my dream bike,certainly not all the money from Bitcoin,I spend only 70% Bitcoin that I use to buy my dream motorcycle.
and I also use money from Bitcoin to buy internet quota because we to make money from Bitcoin requires internet access.
And I know everyone will spent money from their Bitcoin for their own needs as well as family,but use the money for things good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: