Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12333 times)
winfair

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:28:06 AM

I spend my money for my family and also I like to spend money for the future of my children for the educational plan

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:16:30 AM

I turned all of my bitcoin into assets and some few fiat money for my needs. By doing this, it helps me increase more my profit and invest my money vey well instead of buying liabilities.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:08:00 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin incomes, it's for the primary most important needs first in my life, if not too important I won't to buy it with my money.
I haven't married yet, and I'm more focused my money from bitcoin incomes.. it's for save or saving my money for a married's capital or more precisely saving for the future.Grin
These are the common places where we do spend our money and it is always our first priority to fulfill the needs of our family and then ours. There are only few people who turn out to be selfish and keep spending money on themselves without caring about anyone else.

I have some very good future plans with my earnings with bitcoin. I want to establish my own business with bitcoin profits besides helping my family.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:28 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin incomes, it's for the primary most important needs first in my life, if not too important I won't to buy it with my money.
I haven't married yet, and I'm more focused my money from bitcoin incomes.. it's for save or saving my money for a married's capital or more precisely saving for the future.Grin
These are the common places where we do spend our money and it is always our first priority to fulfill the needs of our family and then ours. There are only few people who turn out to be selfish and keep spending money on themselves without caring about anyone else.

I have some very good future plans with my earnings with bitcoin. I want to establish my own business with bitcoin profits besides helping my family.
Today,bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money in a short period of time.You can invest the money which you have earned in bitcoin only.It gives huge profit margins in a short period of time.Since no taxes are applied on bitcoin,you receive full profits.You can save money for future purposes.If you have some bitcoins,you can save them as the price of bitcoin rises day to day.You can also spend it on your day to day uses.You can also buy some bitcoins if you have earned a lot of money from bitcoin.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:22:09 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I do not spend the money I make, take only a fraction of my income, then I invest the rest in bitcoin. considering the value of bitcoin getting higher day, convince me when investing our money in bitcoin then our money will increase. it will take a fraction of it again, and so on.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:12:36 AM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I do not spend the money I make, take only a fraction of my income, then I invest the rest in bitcoin. considering the value of bitcoin getting higher day, convince me when investing our money in bitcoin then our money will increase. it will take a fraction of it again, and so on.
It's advisable to have something for the future, bitcoin has really rise so fast and we do not want to miss this kind of opportunity.
I am also hoping that my bitcoin holding will make me rich one day, as of today's price, I can already cash out with a profit but not enough to make me rich.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:42:28 AM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.

i invest the bitcoin to important things,theres a lot of opportunities to spend my earning in bitcoin.
sheiv

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:35:44 AM

As for me, using bitcoin is a big help. I am employed, but my salary is not enough to continue finishing our own house. So when i got my first BTC cash out, i combined my salary and the btc cash out and there it goes, our house is now under constructing again. You just need to manage spending money for you to make your dreams come true.
Hxyro

Activity: 107

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:48:11 AM

at First i only use it for personal purpose like payment for my internet plan.
then later on as my profit is increasing, im using it on buying things i want (yes i'm so careless on spending my money😋😆) like I was able to buy a new phone, shoes, dvd and even a necklace present for my mother, i even contribute on the expences xD im 19yrs old and  still studying, im glad i was able to meet bitcoin Smiley it really helps me a lot. Now my plan for my bitcoin is to HODL it for my future, ofcourse i will spend a little for my own expences like internet cost, but most of it will be my investment for better future Smiley
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:59:20 AM

To be honest, I want to spend Bitcoins in my day to day life but since there is not even a single merchant in my town I have to rely on the internet in order to spend my Bitcoins. I usually top-up my mobile, DTH account using the sites Bitrefill and I also buy domains from Namecheap like sites where I can deposit my funds directly in Bitcoin. I haven't tried any e-commerce site yet in terms of physical goods but I am willing to try it soon.
Day to day spending of bitcoin is not available much. Slowly more online stores will start accepting bitcoin as a payment, because now the user profile got for bitcoin is very small. I'm not interested in spending, and my major focus is to save bitcoins giving importance as a long term investment.
It is Basic human nature, when a person gets rich his greed increases as well. I think most of the holders here are not going to sell out their Bitcoin in the present moment, especially when very high values are predicted by experts. For the timing being, I strongly oppose the idea of spending Bitcoin because of two reasons; first, not many shops accept it and second, if we hold on our asset for a little longer, we can get the most profit out of it.  So a little patience is worth adapting...
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:16:00 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.
I save for the future.. Its not bad to spend for your needs but be moderate to spend because its hard to find money in this day.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:17:50 PM

Whenever I am in need of money I sell some coins and get hard cash instantly as I don't have choice to spend bitcoins directly for buying anything as the acceptance of bitcoin is still zero in my country at offline places so I sell and exchange it to fiat to fulfill my needs.
vaszel

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

My friend using bitcoins to pay some internet advertisement of his business, for example for post in Telegram or including his service on the different websites.

Oh, sorry, nearly forgotten, also he pays in bitcoin for drugs, guns and prostitution Grin
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

I use my entire bitcoin that hold to buy a lot where i can build my own house. And will start a small business  that accepts bitcoin the forst in our town. Cause bitcoin is already known here in my place.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

I've spend my bitcoin for my daily needs and some of it was invested onto altcoins for the future of my children because I believed this is only thing to make me rich and i want also to help my relatives.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:02 PM

After the price passed $ 10,000 I hold and will never spend my bitcoin, before I often spend to follow the internet program in hopes of getting a bigger proft, keeping for some time to the future more profitable than spending.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:26:38 PM

I spend my money buying our needs i donate to others and rebuild my house.and now im beginning to build my small business like mini grocery.

I think we have the same thoughts, cause ever since  I really want to put up my own business and I'll be the one to manage it. As of now I'm just stored all my earnings in Bitcoin and waiting to reach my desired amount so that I can start my dream business as soon as possible. But of course you don't need to spare out everything maybe spare out at least 30% of your profit for future investment.
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:55:27 PM

Well I dont have much money to hold here nor to used for an onvestment but if I will be given a chance to spend some of my bitcoin I will gladly give it to my parents to help them to finance their small business as our source of income I will renovate our house and genrate our money in the most useful way that we can do.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:24:23 PM

In very beginning, when i come to know about bitcoin, i do not think that there was a single offline shop who were accepting bitcoin except some online shops where you had the opportunity to use bitcoin for shopping without changing it into fiat currency, but now i can see that everywhere people are talking about bitcoin, they are now more interested in bitcoin, even some shopkeeper are now showing good interest in bitcoin and started to accept bitcoin for shopping, In future we are very much confident that we will be able to use bitcoin for shopping in local shops for everything just like fiat currency because in future the new generation will be more interested in bitcoin.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:14 PM

I have stopped spending my bitcoins now as price can be go more high in future so holding now and spending when it reaches to the moon would be the right decision so right now I am trying my best to collect as much as I can and save for the future to get higher profits by spending later on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: