Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:30:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12339 times)
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:56:17 PM

I have to use my bitcoin for buying some other altcoin and the market is full of the good coins now the people are willing to buy them for the future so it is now good for the future once you have the expertise of these coins then the trade of these coins are not difficult and giving full time to bitcoin will lead you to the good future. When i have earn enough amount of dollars then i will start my own school where the children will get education and the poor people will get a clot hs and books free of cost and the bitcoin users will be the donors for me and i will accept bitcoin and the crypto from them then i will use all my money for this.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I don't usually spend the money I earned from bitcoin because I know how hard it is to earn such amount of money that's why I always make sure that if I'm going to spend my money, it should be really important and reasonable. Some sort of emergency makes me want to spend some of my money speciall when it has something to do with my loved ones.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

I'm just buying new hashing power for mining all the time  Grin I don't know how to spend it more proitable so just doning like this and it's okay.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I don't usually spend the money I earned from bitcoin because I know how hard it is to earn such amount of money that's why I always make sure that if I'm going to spend my money, it should be really important and reasonable. Some sort of emergency makes me want to spend some of my money speciall when it has something to do with my loved ones.
for crypto currency users There is no any service at all to use their coins as a means of payment. So we are given only one way out, And this is selling coins for paper money.
Wenmanong

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:30:30 PM

I'm planning to spend it to build our home and save some of them. But before that I have to do my best and grow more to earn more.
techbill

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:43:31 PM

This would be a good thread to find out what stores accept Bitcoins, but it's 75 pages. Someone should start a new thread with a list of stores.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

I save the money that I gained from bitcoin. I am waiting to get a lot amount, then I am going to use it to buy a house. Besides if my money has been collected, I'm planning to travel around the world. It's my dream. So, to gain the biggest amount of money from bitcoin,  I keep holding it and haven't used it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:34:13 AM

I save the money that I gained from bitcoin. I am waiting to get a lot amount, then I am going to use it to buy a house. Besides if my money has been collected, I'm planning to travel around the world. It's my dream. So, to gain the biggest amount of money from bitcoin,  I keep holding it and haven't used it.
I hope that i have the same mindset like you when i was just buying and getting some bitcoins in my newbie days because the bitcoin in that time was very cheap and i sold them for a very low price compare to the price now and if just sell them at this price then i am already a millionaire and can afford a lot of house and travel the whole world and buy a lot of cars.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:53:17 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 03:00:42 PM by wack slacker

I use the profit to pay off my loans from my friends. It's shameful, most people are profitable and I'm losing money. The hack, bump, dump games made my account lost. A bad year. Now I'm a bounty hunter and I feel pretty okay with this job.

On my part I likewise spend some of the money I earned from bitcoin on paying our bills.  Some were payments for utilities and even paid for my loans.  I am planning to use some of my bitcoins to put up a business.  In that way it would be a twice earning or profit for me.

The purpose of money is to serve human life. I agree with your plan. Use the money you earn for your life, spend the extra money on long-term investment
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Spending money that you earn from Bitcoin might be challenging because you earn from something that you invested your time and effort and gain something big in where you do not know if you want to invest it or save it or spend it into something that will make you happy. Spending money is always a choice of the owner because this depends on how you want to use the money you earn. Saving for personal health is always suggested because you do not know when something bad will happen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
litolmarauder16

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

I have just started in bitcoin for over a month ago so basically, I still have no earnings yet in the duration of my time here. But when the day comes that I am already earning, I will be spending it in valuable things such as paying bills and in personal matters. If I have extra earnings, I guess I will use it in setting up a business or an investment. In that way, I will be able to save and earn money for my future.
bib24

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

I haven't spend anything from my bitcoin yet, I'm planning to save it for my future bussiness in mind.

Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

I spend my money gained from bitcoin on the needs of my family. Most of my income is for buying my familys needs like food, clothes and others. Also, in paying my bills and debts. Once I finish my loans from lending companies, I want to spend more on business. Bitcoin has given me a lot of benefits.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
k00d8

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

I would like to save for now but I am curious where people spend their bitcoin. I have not noticed the option to pay with bitcoin anywhere so far
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:23:30 AM

Spending money that you earn from Bitcoin might be challenging because you earn from something that you invested your time and effort and gain something big in where you do not know if you want to invest it or save it or spend it into something that will make you happy. Spending money is always a choice of the owner because this depends on how you want to use the money you earn. Saving for personal health is always suggested because you do not know when something bad will happen.
It is great virtue to serve the humanity because not all people get this chance in life. If you have bitcoin it means you are rich enough to help poor and needy people so buy bitcoin and invest some of your bitcoin percentage for the human service. I use to spend my money with bitcoin for poor people and to give shelter to those who are homeless, I am supporting my family and saving for their future as well in shaper of more investment.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

i will spend my bitcoin to my family and friends  if i have excess i want to have investment so i can earn money

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

I usually spend my money I earned here in Bitcoin in buying my daily needs and other bills to pay. I'm glad that I am informed about this kind of forum where I can earn and generate money for me to sustain my everyday living.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

I usually used my money in the things that is necessary in my life. I also use it to buy those things that i want. Also, I help my parents to pay bills in our house. Bitcoin have a lot of help in our life. So that bitcoin become big part in our life. In additon, some of my bitcoin serves as my savings so that in case of emergency i have a bitcoin to get and so provide that emergency thingy.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

I'm happy to know bitcoin and get a lot of benefits especially profits, before I rely on monthly salary that sometimes runs out in the middle of the month and I have to owe or sell something to meet the necessities of life but since more than 6 months what I want I can buy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

I am not a materialistic type of person and I buy only the "things I needed and not the things I wanted". I usually spend my money in most useful and valuable and not for the things usable for only a small period of time. I already invested some of my money in cooperative and earns dividend at the end of the year and I plan also to invest in some financial institutions or broker to buy shares of stock of a certain company.

I spend a portion of it for my personal necessity like computers and laptops that I can use to access in this kind of technology.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: