Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12339 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
Bitcoin became my source of income. I exchanging the bitcoin that I earned to our fiat money for me to buy the things that I need. Bitcoin really gave me opportunity to gain income and to help me to buy the things that I need and want.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to fulfill my needs. Also i like to spend it specially on food and to fill my hobbies.

Me, I spend my money from bitcoin to buy my family's daily and financial needs especially for my children's needs. And I am saving some for my dream house.
I am very thankful that I met bitcoin. It helps me a lot.😊😊😇

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:17:26 PM

I will spend my money from bitcoin for my family needs a part will be save to buy a house. I will be thankful with bitcoin if this dream will come true.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:23:37 PM

Actually i bought a new android phone. Cause i want to have a proper phone for me to use here in bitcoin talk. Many of us spending their money in other products or goods but for me spend it first that you must have like an internet connection and other more. We are here to become millionaires so think like a millionaire.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"
I always giving the 75% of the money that I earned from bitcoins to my parents. The another 25% of the money that I earned from bitcoin, is the money that I am using to support my tuition fees and also my daily allowances.
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

I usually invest more than half of my profit and gains from bitcoin and bounties to bitcoin again Cheesy to earn more of it. And then whats left is i usually buy my needs. And sometimes use this "left" money for treats. And usually for my school needs.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:41:26 PM

I dont spend all of my money in bitcoin i usually save it for the future of my family. When i spend some of my money, i usually spend it for the things that is important and we really badly need it.like, diapers, milk for my children, groceries and utility bills.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:43:56 PM
Merited by Yaunfitda (1)

to tell you the truth i spend my bitcoin in billings,thats the only way i spend bitcoins other than that is nothing,because i reserve this coin for my future,as i believe the said coin can make me richer by just trusting and wait for the great price in future

I usually invest more than half of my profit and gains from bitcoin and bounties to bitcoin again Cheesy to earn more of it. And then whats left is i usually buy my needs. And sometimes use this "left" money for treats. And usually for my school needs.
Wow such a great trust in bitcoin bro.we have same vision that the coin can make us richer and our lives to be better and brighted because of bitcoin
thomas41546

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

I used my profit from Bitcoin to pay bills, as usual. That's why I invested in the first place to help me with future expenses.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

I usually spend money from bitcoin to save shares, I know storing digital assets is very risky, and no one can predict when this bitcoin trend will take place, so I chose to take some profit from bitcoin to invest in stock company

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

I spend it to fulfill my daily needs & also my family daily needs. I am study so, I spend it to buy books,papers etc.
You are very lucky to use as a facility for daily needs and daily expenses, because a lot of places are there that are not having this facility to use bitcoin for buying things like you have mentioned, so they will have to convert all of their bitcoin into fiat so they will be able to buy all thing they want in life as they cannot use only bitcoin directly to buy things form market. I sue to spend bitcoin to pay for my school fees and electricity bills as my country do have this facility.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

I know that most of us are now depending to the bitcoin because bitcoin became our sources of income. I am using the 60% of the money that I earned from the bitcoin to pay all of my liabilities and also my daily expenses. I am using the other 40% of the money to improve my business.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

I know that most of us are now depending to the bitcoin because bitcoin became our sources of income. I am using the 60% of the money that I earned from the bitcoin to pay all of my liabilities and also my daily expenses. I am using the other 40% of the money to improve my business.
Yeah usually if you ask people how do you spend your money that you get from Bitcoin the answer usually they saved it for the future this a good manifestation having a financial education knowledge. But for me if have enough money from bitcoin. I will give my self a reward like vacation in other places that you used to wish before and buy things that you wanted to have before because life is short having opportunity to earn much is just only once come in your life.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

Yeah usually if you ask people how do you spend your money that you get from Bitcoin the answer usually they saved it for the future this a good manifestation having a financial education knowledge. But for me if have enough money from bitcoin. I will give my self a reward like vacation in other places that you used to wish before and buy things that you wanted to have before because life is short having opportunity to earn much is just only once come in your life.

- Have money, travel and buy what they want, that is a mistake of most young people because they always think of their personal needs, they want to satisfy it when they have enough money, that makes them not think about the consequences in the future. I agree that people live only once, we need fun and comfort but that is when we have a stable career and no worries about money, so money earned from Bitcoin, please accumulate and build a strong future then rest and have fun, that would be more reasonable

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

My bitcoin income often goes to every day we need. Basic needs like foods, and my daily expenses, paying all of my bills like electricy and so much more. And the rest of the money I put in the bank for the future of my family.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:35:34 PM

I don't usually spend my money here in bitcoin since earning bitcoin was never an easy thing. I only spend my the most of my bitcoin in investments so that I can keep on earning so. I also spend sometimes whenever there's an emergency or a sudden need of financial assistance. I like it better to store the most of my bitcoin so that I can have enough money to support me in the future.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

I will do things I have not done before, like traveling around the world with my beloved family. and I will do a lot more in this crypto industry instead of buying bitcoin but buying other potential items for more profit, for physical goods I will seriously buy expensive assets such as cars, rigs or houses if I am able to do all of them, but it will all happen if I do from now on.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

I dont spend all of my money in bitcoin i usually save it for the future of my family. When i spend some of my money, i usually spend it for the things that is important and we really badly need it.like, diapers, milk for my children, groceries and utility bills.

That is right. saving bitcoin than spending it is more good thing to do. But there are instances that we really need to spend it in for an important purposes. But try to spend rightly at least. Because me i did all of this and now i am holding more bitcoins for the future.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:11:18 PM

Well most of my expenses goes for my school fees and my allowance, but most of the time I give half of it to my mother as a help in our daily expenses and for bills (electricity, water, etc) then saves what is left. I'm not earning that much so I'm really trying to save money so I can start trading someday.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

I want to buy new house so just saving money for it. But when it's necessary exchanging something to buy food and other regular stuff like everyone do...

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: