Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:43:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you spend your money from Bitcoin?  (Read 12339 times)
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

I usually use some of it in fulfilling my needs, gadgets, clothing etc. But i never use all of what I earn to all of just that, I always keep some in my bitcoin wallet, and wait for it to appreciate again. And im thinking now to also invest in ethereum. So thats where i do put what i earn from bitcoin. Sometimes i use it for my studies. Its a great help! Keep doing bitcoin! Smiley
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin in my studies and also for my son educational plan in five years.I will spend it on my family's everyday expenses.And I also want to build business so I can make more money from bitcoin and even though I have a business I still do not stop bitcoin and the rest of my money i will convert to my bitcoin wallet because the value of bitcoin is will surely rise or increase its value.
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

so far I have never felt buying something with bitcoin .. because my country forbids bitcoin as a legitimate payment instrument .. so I have to swap some bitcoin into currency in my country, some of which I invest that I will use in the future ..

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
cristinaxx

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

I will reinvest my money from bitcoin to gain more profit, but if it's already big I'll spend in buying houses and cars. Houses and cars can be an asset by making them house rental and car rental, or I will buy land in that land I will build a hotel and resort for tourist,  that's what I really wanted when I have billion of money.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:52:29 PM

What to say, last months I lived on income what I was getting from trading bitcoin, loaning bitcoins, gambling on bitcoins, although in my country very hard to buy something on bitcoins.  To be honest, I remember myself in past, my first bitcoins and when price up to 900$ tat first time, and I cash out 10 btc for 900$/each to buy car, wish I could just save them.
Revenant 02

Activity: 161
Merit: 131

freebitcoin - bit.ly/39W35eE

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:36:19 PM

I have used bitcoin for many purposes in the past like if i say that i can use this for online games and due to that i have lost my all wealth So for now i would like to use this currency for future needs and many businesses will be ready to accept bitcoin So due to that i want to hold my bitcoin and other crypto for the successful future once this market become the legally accepted through out the world then it will be easy and convenient for us.

That's a nice idea holding your coins for the future. Thinking far ahead, it's probably almost inevitable, given the development of technology these days, that someday cryptocurrency will be legal and accepted globally, and that fiat money will no longer appear. Yes I agree that when that time comes, it will be much more convenient having a lot of coins already. As for me, I use my bitcoin earnings to buy the things that I and my family need, and want. But of course I do not spend all of it, just a little amount. I always consider most of my earnings as savings and I also used some of it to make multiple investments, looking forward to make the most out of it.

MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

I did not spend my money, but I reinvested it into bitcoin.
I am currently buying some altcoin and holding it, I want to make my money grow more by trading. so much more
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

Well for me, I usually spend the money I gained through Bitcoin in travelling and eat out expenses with my family. We were not able to do that before since I lived paycheck to paycheck back them but now, we can do that once in a while. It is still important to create memories that will last forever. But recently, we are already into saving some money since we are planning to start our dream house project, hopefully this year, we can accomplish that with the help of Bitcoin.
lsokalski

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

I don't wanna spend a money from bitcoins yet. Because it's not enough yet. And I am waiting for rising so much. I just invest like a 2 months ago only. So i think its not the right time yet to spend money from bitcoins.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

Until now all the moeny which I've made through Bitcoin has been spent to buy altcoins. And all the money which I've made through altcoins have been spent to buy Bitcoins Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to make some small business and the family needs everyday, sometimes im the one who pay the tuition of my brother if my parents are lack of money and 30% of my income in bitcoin im saving it into bank for my future.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

I spend my money from bitcoin to make some small business and the family needs everyday, sometimes im the one who pay the tuition of my brother if my parents are lack of money and 30% of my income in bitcoin im saving it into bank for my future.

Good way to spend Bitcoin, i also spend some of my Bitcoin for the needs of my family especially if my kids are sick that is the only time i cashout some of my Bitcoin. The rest i just keep them in my wallet to grow if the price increase and some are use in buying new tokens that are cheap to sell in the future.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

Today's economy is either rising or falling depending on the consumers and sellers. If you join the Bitcoin, there is a high probability that you will gain something from your money because there are a lot of opportunities here. So my question is, "Where do you usually spend your money that you have gained here in Bitcoin?"

Ofcourse i spending my earned bitcoin with my family, i want to use it in a good way so its my family first. I want to give their needs because im their father, i want to be a good father with my children.So family first before anything else.
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:10:33 PM

I spend my earn in bitcoin for the sake of my parents needs like daily financials and their wants too. Then I have saving also for emergency use only. More than that I spend my bitcoin for my needs and to support my sister in her tuition fee at school.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:31:22 PM

I save most of my money. I also spend money on other cryptocurrencies.

The rest is for rent, food, clothes, electronic gadgets. I also buy some games sometimes. I am a frugal person mostly and don't waste my money on pointless things.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:06:31 AM

I haven’t really had money from bitcoin since I have started only on January. I joined several bounties hoping FB won’t ban those campaigns and will finally receive my very first token on the end of the month. However, I have my plans already if ever I will sell by coins. I will spend some of my money first for my family. I will buy clothes for my son and treat my family in a fancy restaurant where we can talk and laugh all along. For the next tokens, I will continue fixing and beautifying our house. So I need to continue my bounties to accumulate more tokens.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:29:09 AM

I usually buy something online from bitcoin.

To be honest, bitcoin is the best part of my life, because it helps me a lot, like paying bills and debts.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

I usually spend the money that I earned from bitcoin in leisure. For me, life is definitely too short for it to be spent on things that are not meaningful for us. So, it is better to spend what we've worked for on something that is meaningful to us, like plane ticket for traveling. We need to give ourselves a break from the toxic work.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

Earning money here in bitcoin is not easy, so dont too rush  on it, think wisely before using it, well me if i have that money already, ofcourse i will spend  only to those important things like my family basic needs, other expenses in daily living and save incase of emergencies.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Earning money here in bitcoin is not easy, so dont too rush  on it, think wisely before using it, well me if i have that money already, ofcourse i will spend  only to those important things like my family basic needs, other expenses in daily living and save incase of emergencies.

Or you can just spend bitcoin into your wallets and hold there for at least few years to let them pop into nice healthy price. And when your pennies are worth dollars and your dollars are worth millions I am pretty sure that you will start your retirement plans.

Bitocon has given more possibilities now, where we have enough money from it which can be used for far better things than just family needs and daily needs. I have seen examples where people have literally set up their business from it.

So you see how on large scale bitcoin can be used.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: