Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xwin – CryptoBet betting platform based on blockchain  (Read 13190 times)
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:14:09 PM

Because the laws in the US are very strict and  if you do not pay taxes than any activity with cryptocurrencies or finances is outlawed. It seems I already talked about it somewhere there. Seach.
Oh, thanks, i will. I don't know actually why but i have always thought that USes law is one of the most loyal law, isn't it?

Whaat??? Who told you this bullshit? For business, work and especial finances there are very complicated laws. There are advantages in this, of course, but this is not loyalty at all.
Oh, you are right, my mistake, i guess I has mixed up something in my mind. But now it is a question for me which country has the most loyalty law?
If I'm not mistaken, Singapore is known to be the most favourable in this regard. It is ranked as the world’s easiest place to do business by the World Bank. Many global corporations chose to locate their headquarters in Singapore because of benefits like attractive corporate tax rates, availability of funding, talented workforce, flexible immigration policies for expatriates, advanced infrastructure, low crime rate, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:03:09 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 07:29:21 PM by karasuri

Aside from blunt corruption, some of the regulations put in place by governments are just absurd and counterproductive. I guess that's one of the reasons cryptocurrencies are this popular.
Also, if something is unprofitable, it's irrelevant where you technically opened up your business.

lol what if it is technically unprofitable to open a business? I'm mean this.
Why would anyone consider opening a business if they know it's going to be unprofitable. It defies logic.

gosh... i mean  if you start a non-profit business in your country, then better to start it in other countries. But in other situation better to stay at home.
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:19:25 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 07:32:55 PM by dspencer

Why would anyone consider opening a business if they know it's going to be unprofitable. It defies logic.

gosh... i mean  if you start a non-profit business in your country, then better to start it in other countries. But in other situation better to stay at home.
What do you mean "non-profit"? Could you please provide an example?
karasuri

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:31:54 PM

gosh... i mean If start business is non-profit in your country, then better to start it in other countries. But in other situation better to stay at home.

I mean if you started a business but it will be like church or etc, then maybe better start it in other countries? where it will be a profitable business.
dspencer

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:01:40 PM

I mean if you started a business but it will be like church or etc, then maybe better start it in other countries? where it will be a profitable business.
That's actually a valid point, though if you have a charity organization taxation might take a toll on the money donated. Pun intended.
Altcner

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:06:14 PM

I think, that United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) can set a good example, as well as Green Peace and Doctors Without Borders
karasuri

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:20:07 PM

That's actually a valid point, though if you have a charity organization taxation might take a toll on the money donated. Pun intended.

Let's look at some charitable organizations. For example, Comic Relief, they are organized in Britain but help the countries of Africa. They chose Britain, because it is their home country and also because they will collect more money here than if they will create in Africa. Although, England has problems with which the charitable foundation could help too. But...
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:21:18 PM

I'm interested in chess by Q4 2017. What will it be? If it's clear with sports betting and poker, it's connected with money. But what is the interest in chess, this is not a game of chance.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

dspencer

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:25:26 PM

Let's look at some charitable organizations. For example, Comic Relief, they are organized in Britain but help the countries of Africa. They chose Britain, because it is their home country and also because they will collect more money here than if they will create in Africa. Although, England has problems with which the charitable foundation could help too. But...
But they're under BBC. It would make no sense if they opened up somewhere else. BBC provides them with equipment and people. What I was talking about is any random "I want to do a favor to the universe" charity organization.
karasuri

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

But they're under BBC. It would make no sense if they opened up somewhere else. BBC provides them with equipment and people. What I was talking about is any random "I want to do a favor to the universe" charity organization.

Yes, they are under BBC, but they do not do charity for Britain. This is an example when it is better to open at home, but for another country. That's how work many charitable foundations.
Yarex

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:48:08 PM

Almost no company during the ICO does not say which exchanges will be coin. Everything is already learned by fact from the stock exchanges when they add a token. Tell me, do you already have information on which exchanges tenders are planned?
dspencer

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:51:59 PM

Yes, they are under BBC, but they do not do charity for Britain. This is an example when it is better to open at home, but for another country. That's how work many charitable foundations.
Yet still, they depend on BBC. If, say, they had to work on behalf of CNN or Fox they'd be US organization.
Altcner

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:59:00 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 11:04:40 AM by Altcner

I'm interested in chess by Q4 2017. What will it be? If it's clear with sports betting and poker, it's connected with money. But what is the interest in chess, this is not a game of chance.
Even if chess is not a game of chance, it does not mean that we can pre-empt the outcome of a chess match taking into account  the human factor. So there can not be any certainty that the game will have possitive or negative result
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:48:44 PM

'here' means in Britain, right?
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:56:08 AM

Because the laws in the US are very strict and  if you do not pay taxes than any activity with cryptocurrencies or finances is outlawed. It seems I already talked about it somewhere there. Seach.
Oh, thanks, i will. I don't know actually why but i have always thought that USes law is one of the most loyal law, isn't it?

Whaat??? Who told you this bullshit? For business, work and especial finances there are very complicated laws. There are advantages in this, of course, but this is not loyalty at all.
Oh, you are right, my mistake, i guess I has mixed up something in my mind. But now it is a question for me which country has the most loyalty law?
If I'm not mistaken, Singapore is known to be the most favourable in this regard. It is ranked as the world’s easiest place to do business by the World Bank. Many global corporations chose to locate their headquarters in Singapore because of benefits like attractive corporate tax rates, availability of funding, talented workforce, flexible immigration policies for expatriates, advanced infrastructure, low crime rate, etc.
Yes, absolutely! The Singapore economy is said to be the most business-friendly. Singapore, one of the Asian Tigers, has a highly developed market economy, that's the truth.
dspencer

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

'here' means in Britain, right?
Yes. We were discussing where one should start a non-profit org, if you're wondering.
Altcner

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:08:46 PM

Can anyone explain me in what cases the general guarantee fund of XWIN platform is used?
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

I'm following your telegram channel. There is written that Bounty Campaign has officially begun today Roll Eyes Have someone already participated??
Xwin

Activity: 224

XWIN Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:33:30 PM

It's not a game of chance from the point of playing, even if I do say so myself, as not a professional player by any means, but a huge fan nonetheless. But when it comes to betting, there are just as many variables as in any kind of sport, including health and mental condition of the sportsmen, how well he/she deals with the noise, is he/she in form right now, has he/she played already today and countless other factors, which often cannot be taken into consideration, but will affect the outcome, thus, when it comes to betting, chess may be as exciting to watch and bet on as any other sport, especially when you see those silly 2-move piece losses or even checkmates that grossmeisters yawn because of fatigue.

Xwin

Activity: 224

XWIN Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

Hello everyone!

We know many of you have waited for it!
We are finally launching our bounty campaign! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2638871.0
Welcome! Read through the rules, be active and earn some XWIN tokens! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: