Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xwin – CryptoBet betting platform based on blockchain  (Read 13191 times)
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

I used to work with Bing, but its too cautious, not allowing me to proceed with all the searches I made so I use Google now.
Bing just has a very strict website policy compared to it's competitors, which leaves you with less options to search from.
Absolutely right, cause google search system is completely different from the any else. Sometimes i even start to think that it can read my thoughts.

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

I used to work with Bing, but its too cautious, not allowing me to proceed with all the searches I made so I use Google now.
Bing just has a very strict website policy compared to it's competitors, which leaves you with less options to search from.
Absolutely right, cause google search system is completely different from the any else. Sometimes i even start to think that it can read my thoughts.
Different in which way? All I've seen so far that it's used far more than any other search engine.
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

I just want to say that it will not be superfluous. besides, it's not very expensive. seo is absolutely an obligatory thing in modern business at all.
The thing is, some SEOs tend to overdo it, making ads too frequent and flashy, causing people who see the ads to actually despise the project that is being advertised.

SEO, it's not working with contextual advertising, do not confuse it. SEO will keep your site in the top of search and as you know, nobody goes further than the second page on Google. That's why it's important at all. For now PRE-ICO etc nobody cares, but in the future it's important
dspencer

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

The thing is, some SEOs tend to overdo it, making ads too frequent and flashy, causing people who see the ads to actually despise the project that is being advertised.

SEO, it's not working with contextual advertising, do not confuse it. SEO will keep your site in the top of search and as you know, nobody goes further than the second page on Google. That's why it's important at all. For now PRE-ICO etc nobody cares, but in the future it's important
I don't believe it's SEO's job to directly display ads, anyway. The most important thing is if people start searching Xwin frequently subsequently it will show up more.
karasuri

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

I don't believe it's SEO's job to directly display ads, anyway. The most important thing is if people start searching Xwin frequently subsequently it will show up more.

It does not matter how many people are seaching for a project, because if other companies use SEO - and they use it - then the project will not be able to fight with them. competition you should know about it
dspencer

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

It does not matter how many people are searching for a project, because if other companies use SEO - and they use it - then the project will not be able to fight with them. competition you should know about it
You've selected only one factor to talk about. The most basic logical conclusion for an SEO to come up with when it sees a trend is to continue promoting it. And I believe as I stated before, that healthy competition is basically an engine of success and innovation for any project, especially one on the rise.
karasuri

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

It does not matter how many people are searching for a project, because if other companies use SEO - and they use it - then the project will not be able to fight with them. competition you should know about it
You've selected only one factor to talk about. The most basic logical conclusion for an SEO to come up with when it sees a trend is to continue promoting it. And I believe as I stated before, that healthy competition is basically an engine of success and innovation for any project, especially one on the rise.

This is true, but at the same time, the higher the competition, the more difficult it is to circumvent it. Therefore, you need to use many obvious tools, but in your own way. And this is another deal
dspencer

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:45:51 PM

This is true, but at the same time, the higher the competition, the more difficult it is to circumvent it. Therefore, you need to use many obvious tools, but in your own way. And this is another deal
This is what should be called "first order of business" in every sense of the phrase. Again, making such an ordeal and trying to avoid the competition is going to sink the business. As an end user, I benefit the most from the plurality of companies as it brings both variety, efficiency and quality.
karasuri

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

This is what should be called "first order of business" in every sense of the phrase. Again, making such an ordeal and trying to avoid the competition is going to sink the business. As an end user, I benefit the most from the plurality of companies as it brings both variety, efficiency and quality.

This is what includes competition, the struggle for a place under the sun. This includes the fight for the consumer too. You can not hope only for the consumer and what they do or not to do. Yes, there is a bounty and all that, but it's still not enough in modern realities. I wonder if Xwin will use some new cases or go on an usual, old way.
dspencer

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

This is what includes competition, the struggle for a place under the sun. This includes the fight for the consumer too. You can not hope only for the consumer and what they do or not to do. Yes, there is a bounty and all that, but it's still not enough in modern realities. I wonder if Xwin will use some new cases or go on an usual, old way.
It's quite big as it is, they redefined the whole business model. And about a place under the sun, I can tell you one thing: as of now it's a green grassy field, it's not the usual struggle to get out of tree's shade. More importantly, consumer stands profit out of any type of competition, except for fake ones for obvious reasons.
karasuri

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

It's quite big as it is, they redefined the whole business model. And about a place under the sun, I can tell you one thing: as of now it's a green grassy field, it's not the usual struggle to get out of tree's shade. More importantly, consumer stands profit out of any type of competition, except for fake ones for obvious reasons.

In CryptoBet it can be a green field for now, but not in the sphere of ICO, where the project right now. In addition, if to the market comes a new player who will use all the opportunities, he will crush others. Therefore, it is better to do everything at once to the maximum than regret later than If you don't do it at all
dspencer

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

In CryptoBet it can be a green field for now, but not in the sphere of ICO, where the project right now. In addition, if to the market comes a new player who will use all the opportunities, he will crush others. Therefore, it is better to do everything at once to the maximum than regret later than If you don't do it at all
When looking for a project, especially with an ICO, people are you usually looking for a specific service provided by the project such as, well, betting. If a new project comes along and offers something new, the old project will react to it and take steps to get people back. In terms of going all-in from the get-go, imagine if Apple introduced the perfect smartphone back in 2007. What would they be selling right now?
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

But a project should have a strategy oriented on the long-term development, if it truly desires to become well-known and trusted!
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

I just want to say that it will not be superfluous. besides, it's not very expensive. seo is absolutely an obligatory thing in modern business at all.
Any advertisement is good. To buyers paid attention, this is the main task of advertising. So bad advertising is also advertising.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

This is another interesting project worth keeping an eye on.  By the way, how much is 1 XWIN worth and who are the major competitors of the project.
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

When looking for a project, especially with an ICO, people are you usually looking for a specific service provided by the project such as, well, betting. If a new project comes along and offers something new, the old project will react to it and take steps to get people back. In terms of going all-in from the get-go, imagine if Apple introduced the perfect smartphone back in 2007. What would they be selling right now?
I don't think that it is 100% correct to compare cryptobetting and Apple, as betting via cryptos is a very new and fresh field, which requires an approach different that one that a huge corporation like Apple should use.
KathPine

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

But a project should have a strategy oriented on the long-term development, if it truly desires to become well-known and trusted!
Where is it said that this project has no long-term development?
Scout Georgenson

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:37:01 PM

Where is it said that this project has no long-term development?
I believe I saw an information like that at Xwin facebook official group, need a link?
marilouadrie

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

Any advertisement is good. To buyers paid attention, this is the main task of advertising. So bad advertising is also advertising.
But it would be a much better result for founders if people came to the platform eager instead of being hateful, don't you think?
Scout Georgenson

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

But it would be a much better result for founders if people came to the platform eager instead of being hateful, don't you think?
Thus, it forces platform to become more supportive and kind, that's why you meet most of all questions in Xwin FAQ either you may participate in its bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: