Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xwin – CryptoBet betting platform based on blockchain  (Read 13194 times)
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

Fair enough. Although, I thought the implementation wouldn't be US-only. The worldwide gambling industry, excluding the US, would look really obsolete.

this is logical because in the US very difficult with this. other projects are working for the whole world, when other just try not to work in the United States.  it's like a catch-22.
What about countries like China? Countries that are reluctant to change such as China, though they have a vast market. I wonder how projects deal with them so that they don't get themselves into an aforementioned vicious cycle.
the betting industry exist everywhere, doesn't matter it's a local company or global one. It's all about marketing and quality of product(platform for betting in our case).

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:29:16 AM

A lot of collected investments at this moment... 1815357 ETH, 1209613 USD and 572897 BTC. We'll see it in a week, when it will be close to completion.
It is the amount of money that creators earned?? Shocked
monika27

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:51:39 AM

What's happening if the game is canceled in the last minute ( for example because of the weather )?
May I have my money back? Or they gonna lay on my Xwin wallet till the game wouldn't be played?
monika27

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:17:28 AM

I'm wondering what expectations the founders of the project have, how much do they plan to attract investments in the finals?
I suppose,as much, as possible Wink Grin
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

this is logical because in the US very difficult with this. other projects are working for the whole world, when other just try not to work in the United States.  it's like a catch-22.
What about countries like China? Countries that are reluctant to change such as China, though they have a vast market. I wonder how projects deal with them so that they don't get themselves into an aforementioned vicious cycle.

it is not entirely correct to think that China is reluctant to change. the government simply does not know how to protect its market from such a huge financial leak. BUT it's literally the same as the US does too. Only the US does not have such problems as China and it has other opportunities, for example, they have launched futures. Will China be able to do this? Most likely not.
ChrisCollins322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:50:38 PM

I'm wondering what expectations the founders of the project have, how much do they plan to attract investments in the finals?
nah, i think they've just got some target which they'r trying to achieve. Just as a prediction, think its gonna reach at least 50M$, maybe more.

dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:02:34 PM

it is not entirely correct to think that China is reluctant to change. the government simply does not know how to protect its market from such a huge financial leak. BUT it's literally the same as the US does too. Only the US does not have such problems as China and it has other opportunities, for example, they have launched futures. Will China be able to do this? Most likely not.
Of course, each country has its own obstacles to overcome in order to get a properly functioning economy. The way I see it if the US and China get behind this new idea more countries would follow. Embracing the change is one of the best ways to stay relevant and this isn't limited to bigger countries.
MustHaveToken-MUH-

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:39:42 PM

Wish your project a warm welcome among our MUH communtity.n Wink
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:53:14 PM

I'm interested in numbers. There is a certain minimum. At the moment it is about 183.1274 ETH 1051520 USD and 57.2932 BTC judging by the information on their website. But 9 more days left....
ChrisCollins322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:00:33 PM

I'm interested in numbers. There is a certain minimum. At the moment it is about 183.1274 ETH 1051520 USD and 57.2932 BTC judging by the information on their website. But 9 more days left....
Can I ask you, why do you care? I think it's their business and their goals should be their headache, not someone else. It's privacy

KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

it is something that everyone should strive for. blockchain not only makes everything easier but also do it safer. this will help to avoid many of the problems with which we become stuck now. it would be a huge addition to everything. btw smart contracts make bets safe for both sides. also, this excludes fraud.
Fair enough. Although, I thought the implementation wouldn't be US-only. The worldwide gambling industry, excluding the US, would look really obsolete.

this is logical because in the US very difficult with this. other projects are working for the whole world, when other just try not to work in the United States.  it's like a catch-22.
Why are some companies trying  not to work in the US?
karasuri

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:26:09 PM

Of course, each country has its own obstacles to overcome in order to get a properly functioning economy. The way I see it if the US and China get behind this new idea more countries would follow. Embracing the change is one of the best ways to stay relevant and this isn't limited to bigger countries.

every country has its own vector. launching futures will greatly change the world of bitcoin and I hope that many other exchanges will follow it because I would buy such a futures. if we started about China, that I do not even know. it seems to me, it would have to find more benefits and not just chop off the channel or etc
ChrisCollins322

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:48:40 PM

it is something that everyone should strive for. blockchain not only makes everything easier but also do it safer. this will help to avoid many of the problems with which we become stuck now. it would be a huge addition to everything. btw smart contracts make bets safe for both sides. also, this excludes fraud.

this is logical because in the US very difficult with this. other projects are working for the whole world, when other just try not to work in the United States.  it's like a catch-22.
it's all due to the regulations in the USA, cause their government is extremely suspicious to the BItcoin and other crypto's.

karasuri

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:08 PM

Because the laws in the US are very strict and  if you do not pay taxes than any activity with cryptocurrencies or finances is outlawed. It seems I already talked about it somewhere there. Seach.
KathPine

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

Because the laws in the US are very strict and  if you do not pay taxes than any activity with cryptocurrencies or finances is outlawed. It seems I already talked about it somewhere there. Seach.
Oh, thanks, i will. I don't know actually why but i have always thought that USes law is one of the most loyal law, isn't it?
marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:28 PM

it's all due to the regulations in the USA, cause their government is extremely suspicious to the BItcoin and other crypto's.
Yeah, however, including how much time people have dedicated to the Bitcoin's growth I believe, all these regulations are about to be released, am I right?
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:20:57 PM

Understandable, cryptocurrencies by design are made not to be taxed. I don't understand the US' unwillingness to modify their law.
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:21:31 PM

Can I ask you, why do you care? I think it's their business and their goals should be their headache, not someone else. It's privacy
You do not understand the topic at all or are you a novice who does not understand anything about investments and ICO?
The more investments are attracted, the more guarantees that more funds will be invested in a project that will develop and grow in the future, I have invested in this project and it is important for me to understand that if the volume of investments increases at the planned level, the road map will be successfully implemented and the project will bring me revenue in the future, since I was one of the first investors!
karasuri

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

Oh, thanks, i will. I don't know actually why but i have always thought that USes law is one of the most loyal law, isn't it?

Whaat??? Who told you this bullshit? For business, work and especial finances there are very complicated laws. There are advantages in this, of course, but this is not loyalty at all.
ainsleyfran

Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:32:26 PM

What's happening if the game is canceled in the last minute ( for example because of the weather )?
May I have my money back? Or they gonna lay on my Xwin wallet till the game wouldn't be played?
From my experience, if a match gets cancelled, you will just get your money refunded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: