Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Xwin – CryptoBet betting platform based on blockchain  (Read 13191 times)
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

I think that one of the main reasons is that the government considers it illegal. Not only ICO's but basically all crypto currencies.
They can't control them, therefore they are constantly looking for some ways to restrict them. Considering them illegal is just one way to do that. I say "restrict" because any government can't really ban them, to be honest. So as all network technologies.
If they can't control them, then what is the reason to ban ICO's? I think that there are some ways of tracking or something else, otherwise there would be no sense for banning
The reason is to ensure that ICO operations won't carried out and projects won't open, so that government was the only financial regulator in the country.
This has a sense. Anyway, I think that such restrictions influence the world of crypto negatively
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

I thought that South Korea has banned all of the ICO projects by law.
Nope. I've seen such articles, but it's not true. They just decided to tax the exchanges and all of that.
That sounds like truth, as government will have profit from ICO's. Hope that such situation won't happen in my country.

Not only from ICO's. From cryptocurrency at all, from exchange, like from other bussines in country. That is not very bad situation as for me. Bad it is in Chine (very very bad!) for all of the market. That what happened in SK it is ok.
dspencer

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

I see what you mean. But aren't they trying to take away the most valued thing cryptocurrencies can offer by doing so?

This is a good point of view. Yes, in fact, but I understand them in this regard. And this was to be expected. On the one hand, it's difficult, on the other hand, it's possible, but not perfect. In addition, they can try to do this, but will they succeed? Let's see. It is just a business
Of course, it's understandable why they took a defensive stance regarding the cryptocurrencies. Although, I feel that relaxing some of the more absurd regulations will make much less trouble as opposed to what they're currently portraying. Thoughts?
lennox_dan

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:30:35 PM

This has a sense. Anyway, I think that such restrictions influence the world of crypto negatively
Sure, but it'll be good. Cryptocurrencies are a part of evolutionary process of money, so no one, including governments and state financial institutions, should resist the evolution.
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

XWIN, do you seek to become the largest project in your kind of activity?
Judging by the results there are all chances...
karasuri

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:37:27 PM

I see what you mean. But aren't they trying to take away the most valued thing cryptocurrencies can offer by doing so?

This is a good point of view. Yes, in fact, but I understand them in this regard. And this was to be expected. On the one hand, it's difficult, on the other hand, it's possible, but not perfect. In addition, they can try to do this, but will they succeed? Let's see. It is just a business
Of course, it's understandable why they took a defensive stance regarding the cryptocurrencies. Although, I feel that relaxing some of the more absurd regulations will make much less trouble as opposed to what they're currently portraying. Thoughts?

I repeat that this what should be expected. In any case, during the next five years the market will be shaken by many stupid and not decisions of some states. We can only monitor their decisions. For example, we hope that China will change its decision, and countries such as the US will be more loyal.
dspencer

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

I repeat that this what should be expected. In any case, during the next five years the market will be shaken by many stupid and not decisions of some states. We can only monitor their decisions. For example, we hope that China will change its decision, and countries such as the US will be more loyal.
Whatever the stupid whatnots politicians may come up with will only mean that there's still vacuum that needs to be filled. By that I mean one state needs to be forthcoming and step up in order to present a great case for why cryptocurrencies are great and basically be the head of that idea, everyone else will get on board as the time goes.
karasuri

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Whatever the stupid whatnots politicians may come up with will only mean that there's still vacuum that needs to be filled. By that I mean one state needs to be forthcoming and step up in order to present a great case for why cryptocurrencies are great and basically be the head of that idea, everyone else will get on board as the time goes.

I think everything will be like that someone will make a statement, and the rest either will go against, or vice versa will see the benefits. After all, there are countries that are fairly well treated with cryptocurrencies. But they do not play such a big role at the market, alas.
dspencer

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

I think everything will be like that someone will make a statement, and the rest either will go against, or vice versa will see the benefits. After all, there are countries that are fairly well treated with cryptocurrencies. But they do not play such a big role at the market, alas.
At one point in time, we all went from gold and other precious materials to IOU's. It probably seemed like a bad idea to some and the other would reap all the benefits of maintaining a new system. It's important not to make former's mistakes.
MelisaMoris

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

Seems promising project as it has clear milestone setup for the period.
Do you mean the road map? And the fact that the project is developing according to the plan?
karasuri

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:15:21 PM

At one point in time, we all went from gold and other precious materials to IOU's. It probably seemed like a bad idea to some and the other would reap all the benefits of maintaining a new system. It's important not to make former's mistakes.

it will take several years as we learn how to react correctly to cryptomarket, because it is a completely different kind of market. I think everything will not be so smooth. But we survived the fuck up with China, so other problems will not break us.
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

Will you take part in conferences?  The more openness and speeches in the public space, even in such slightly outdated, traditional ones as magazines or newspapers, radio or television, events, forums, congresses, round tables, etc., the better for projects.  It is too early to be limited by social networks .  Even for revolutionary crypto and blockchain  platforms
You're right!
I really want to take part in such events. I'd like to listen and learn new things from famous people in crypto world, who have a great experience! Social networks are helpful ofc, but it's time to extend
To me it is also an opportunity to met new interesting people. Cause my "real life surrounding" is not so much interested in crypto field.
dspencer

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

it will take several years as we learn how to react correctly to cryptomarket, because it is a completely different kind of market. I think everything will not be so smooth. But we survived the fuck up with China, so other problems will not break us.
I'd use the word appropriately rather than correctly since there's going to be risk involved in using cryptocurrencies and no operation would be truly "correct". Although China is a big big market, it already showed how relevant it really is. There's never going to be one singular opinion on the cryptocurrency and I hope everyone is prepared for that, the flip side of that problem is no country can singlehandedly make decisions for everyone else.
Nana99

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

Guys! Who really likes searching an information, go to Xwin website and read section "research". Really interesting facts there and statistics.
Can you share the link plz
Nana99

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

Will you take part in conferences?  The more openness and speeches in the public space, even in such slightly outdated, traditional ones as magazines or newspapers, radio or television, events, forums, congresses, round tables, etc., the better for projects.  It is too early to be limited by social networks .  Even for revolutionary crypto and blockchain  platforms
You're right!
I really want to take part in such events. I'd like to listen and learn new things from famous people in crypto world, who have a great experience! Social networks are helpful ofc, but it's time to extend
To me it is also an opportunity to met new interesting people. Cause my "real life surrounding" is not so much interested in crypto field.
so what's the problem, get acquainted your friends with crypto world
more people know more developed it become
Nana99

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:34 PM

Is there any possibility that ICO will be extended?
same question, i want to read more information about ICO
And what would you like to know?
news about the project
I heard about telegrem group with news, but i cannot find it
if you know, share plz the link
Nana99

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

of course, yes!
can you give more detailed information about that (time, date, price etc)
dspencer

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

You're right!
Well in my circles we discuss cryptocurrencies on a daily basis, especially mining, how it works etc.
monika27

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

XWIN, do you seek to become the largest project in your kind of activity?
Judging by the results there are all chances...

I think that if they didn't want to become largest they wouldn't start it. Right?
monika27

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

Guys! Who really likes searching an information, go to Xwin website and read section "research". Really interesting facts there and statistics.
Can you share the link plz
https://xwin.io/en/research
Here u r
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: