Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Binary-Chain - VeriCoin and Verium - The First Dual-Blockchain Protocol  (Read 47627 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bazzaar

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:06:43 PM

Thanks guys, retrieved the coins the way you all suggested.
I thought the idea was to have them interchangeable, I just jumped the gun a bit!

Baz
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:19:33 AM

Hi,
I sent Verium that I have mined to my Vericoin wallet and it hasn't come through yet.
The wallet it was sent from shows a successful transfer, the transfer has hundreds of verifications but the destination wallet shows nothing.
What have I done?

Baz

your coin matured or still unconfirmed  Huh

Currently the VRC and VRM swap is not active yet. If you send your VRC/VRM to the wrong wallet you can just import the private key or wallet.dat in to the wallet you sent from and file > rescan to retrieve your coins. Both VeriCoin and Verium where designed to share one address /private key pair to make this possible. When we have the Gemini wallet functioning you will be able to store your VeriCoin/Verium in one address and send either with the same Private key. A true dual chain!

like dual sword. nice innovation. when implement multi chain with same network  Cool

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:28:56 AM

awesome, i remember watching the video on this several months ago thinking "these guys have got a unique model that could succeed" and here it is getting much closer to being finished.  Very interested to see how the dual blockchain currency works out and if it indeed solves the issues it has set out to solve.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:59:22 PM

This whole dual blockchain stuff sounds really complicated for average person, I am reading all the stuff but still cannot understand what is the real benefit of this complicated vrc-vrm ecosystem?
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:12:08 PM

Can anyone explain this and how to avoid it in the future? This happened on vrm2.poolinat0r.com mining pool:

Blocks from 11/22/2017 21:31:52 till today are all orphaned, hashrate wasted for 2 days.

https://i.imgur.com/hGWRKtf.png

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
MadeInUkraine

Activity: 396
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:48:54 PM

I have the same problem. I moved today all own devices to pool beertendr.com

█████▄▄██████████▄▄█████
███▄████████████████▄███
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
    Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
  · Anonymity by CryptoNote
· Zero premine & instamine
· Low transaction fee
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:26:29 PM

Can anyone explain this and how to avoid it in the future? This happened on vrm2.poolinat0r.com mining pool:

Blocks from 11/22/2017 21:31:52 till today are all orphaned, hashrate wasted for 2 days.

https://i.imgur.com/hGWRKtf.png

@testbug is having issues with his pools VRM1 and VRM2 I would try one of our other pools
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:08:08 AM

ok

I have the same problem. I moved today all own devices to pool beertendr.com

Joined, thanks.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:55:51 PM

I've been checking this coin for a while. I have one question, with the current coin and incoming updates, could this coin be the competitor of Dash?
stariodine

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:29:18 PM

Where will your tokens trade?
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:04 PM

Hi,

My Verium wallet syncs as i always has. But i downloaded vericoin wallet now and i got error when it tried to download conf etc from your website.

Got 0 connections so cant sync the whole chain manually either.
Could you share a .conf file (official)? Thank you Smiley
drcc

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

I'm interested in mining Verium. I recently got an old work computer that I wanted to use for this. It only has 2 cores. I set it to mine and after almost a full month I figured it wasn't enough to mine. Should I be joining a pool with this or do I need to invest in a mining setup?
chefcryptoshark

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

I'm interested in mining Verium. I recently got an old work computer that I wanted to use for this. It only has 2 cores. I set it to mine and after almost a full month I figured it wasn't enough to mine. Should I be joining a pool with this or do I need to invest in a mining setup?

Sell the computer, buy and XU4 odroid SBC, and mine with that. Depending on where you are, it will cost you $100.

or....

Mine a pool. All you will get is dust, but if you keep it running forever and the price skyrockets, you might have enough to buy lunch lol

Seriously, though, mine somehow. It is a great way to get engaged with the community.
drcc

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:59:24 PM

Sell the computer, buy and XU4 odroid SBC, and mine with that. Depending on where you are, it will cost you $100.

or....

Mine a pool. All you will get is dust, but if you keep it running forever and the price skyrockets, you might have enough to buy lunch lol

Seriously, though, mine somehow. It is a great way to get engaged with the community.

If I buy the odroid should I mine in a pool or solo? How many odroid could I theoretically get to mine?
vezpit

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:56:36 AM

or....

If I buy the odroid should I mine in a pool or solo? How many odroid could I theoretically get to mine?

You can cluster if you want.  Number is unlimited and if you use a Pi3 as controller, the whole cluster can make a reasonable return.  See these links:
https://steemit.com/verium/@birty/cpu-mining-is-back-a-complete-how-to-guide-and-profit-analysis-for-verium-mining-on-a-farm-of-single-board-computers-part-1
https://steemit.com/verium/@birty/cpu-mining-is-back-a-complete-how-to-guide-and-profit-analysis-for-verium-mining-on-a-farm-of-single-board-computers-part-2
https://steemit.com/verium/@birty/cpu-mining-is-back-a-complete-how-to-guide-and-profit-analysis-for-verium-mining-on-a-farm-of-single-board-computers-part-2b
chefcryptoshark

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:20:29 PM

or....

And whatever you do, if you go down this path, make sure you are on the VRM/C slack channel. A lot of really knowledgeable and helpful people that have a passion for the project and want to see you get your miner up and running just as much as you do.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:33:48 PM

Hi,

My Verium wallet syncs as i always has. But i downloaded vericoin wallet now and i got error when it tried to download conf etc from your website.

Got 0 connections so cant sync the whole chain manually either.
Could you share a .conf file (official)? Thank you Smiley

Now i could go to Slack, there the reply were instant at least 6 months ago when i were actively mining VRM Smiley But id prefer to keep to bitcointalk as it has gotten to much to keep track on. Could you help with my issue?

Also, maybe consider making a nice looking Signature we can use. Not with bounty as the devs dont have pre mine, but for true supporters when we are not in another campaign Smiley
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:18:47 AM

great long term project, I'm glad to be aboard  Grin   Mining on the Poolium pool is super stable.

If your PC is running 24/7 anyways you might as well earn some crypto for it and help support a great project

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Span

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

I don't see the course VRM/USD on website portal.vericoin.info  Embarrassed
laser50

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:45:51 PM

As for VeriCoin staking, what would be the minimum staking amount to make an Okay profit? (As an extra note, I have 200-ish Vericoin laying around)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: