Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Binary-Chain - VeriCoin and Verium - The First Dual-Blockchain Protocol  (Read 47628 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jacko0088

Activity: 1148
Merit: 562

Blockchain Core Dev

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:26:28 AM

anybody knows when the verium silver coins will be shipped? sent a couple of DM's to socal but no response. I was hoping to receive it before Christmas  Sad

Certificates are getting printed as we talk, we should be near. But surely not before xmas.
Check out slak, socal is always there, everyday

▀███████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀██████████████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████████████▄
        ▀▀█████████████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▄
                             ████████████
                             ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
 ▀▀█████████████▄   ▀██████████████████
    ▀█████████████▄▄  ▀██████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████████▄  ▀█████████▀▀
         ▀█████████████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ▀███████████▄
                ▀████████████▄
                   ▀███████████▄
                     ▀████████████▄
                       ▀████████████▄
E V O

Public DECENTRALIZED Blockchain
Decentralized DOMAIN System (DDNS)
High I/O SIDECHAINS

.TWITTER.
──────────────
.LINKEDIN.
                              ▄▄
                          ▄▄▄████
                   ▄▄▄███████████▄
             ▄▄▄██████████████████
          ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄███████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████
    ▄█████████████████████▀████████
    █████████████████████ █████████
   ████████████████████▀ ██████████
    █████████████████▀ ▄███████████
    ▀██████████████▀  ▄███████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀  ▄████████████▀
         ▀▀███▀   ▄█████████████▀
        ▄▄█▀    ▄██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀       ▀▀██████████▀
██▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀
  ..P O S  v3.. 
Enhancing Blockchain
Technology With Innovative
POS v3 Consensus Algorithm.

.................BUILTIN SHARED..
..GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL..

▄███████
      ▄█▀███████
    ▄█▀  ███████
  ▄█▀    ███████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
████████████████
 ▀██████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █
silentdth

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:31:52 AM

a little confused.
so I must keep VRC and VRM at the same time for transactions ?

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (http://gamex.co.in)
Twitter (https://twitter.com/gamex_co_in) ● Telegram (https://t.me/gamex_co_in) ● Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/GameXCommunity/) ● Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gamex.co.in/) ● Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/gamex.co.in/)
voovoo85

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:04:47 AM

Hi Dears!
i have a problem with vericoin wallet and verium vault and it cannot get a connection!
Waiting for a network connection....
 Embarrassed Embarrassed
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:43:11 PM

Hi Dears!
i have a problem with vericoin wallet and verium vault and it cannot get a connection!
Waiting for a network connection....
 Embarrassed Embarrassed

File > Reload Blockchain and click replace conf file
MasterQ

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:07:44 AM

Is this the currently the most profitable CPU mining coin? I can't find any mining calculators for CPU coins.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

The project really looks promising, because it looks like it really is the first protocol with two block chains.
Certainly, many are interested in investing in this project. What kind of prospects do you see in a year! 95% do not survive in the market!

Its a good thing that Vericoin is a "old" coin then Smiley The team has expanded and they got two chains now so some parts are newer.

It is just so hard to wait for the dual chain, then the current price will be something we could only dream of buying at.
12elderscrolls12

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

Will 2018 be like 2014? I see this coin doing REALLY well. It has always been solid.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:42:17 PM

The timing of the Gemini wallet development is shaping up to be ideal.  If BTC and BCH continue their hostilities I think eventually there will be suggestions of a dual wallet for BTC.  Something akin to the verium/vericoin wallet will be seen as a possible solution.  In fact, instead of combining with BCH, core could even release a PoS fork and do it themselves as a stop gap measure.  As I've said before the exact way this project impacts the crypto community is impossible to predict, but I think the impact will be significant.

By the way, it might be good to reconsider using the name "Gemini" for the wallet.  The twin concept is perfect but unfortunately the name is already associated with the Winklevoss exchange.  My guess is Gemini will eventually be one of the two largest exchanges, so using the same name will cause some confusion (although that could be a good thing under certain circumstances).
Jahutaja

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:49:16 PM

Hey
I have problem with verium vault sync. It's been 3 hours, but only 5%. Connection is ok.
Tried to reload, but there is error "ERROR: download ended prematurely"
Any suggestions guys?
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:48:19 PM

Is this the currently the most profitable CPU mining coin? I can't find any mining calculators for CPU coins.

VRM is for mining, VRC staking

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
linklinklink

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:03:40 AM

Well mining of Verium was pretty much done 6 months ago for anyone with a personal computer or a hive of computers, now it's up to the massive server farms on pool mining.

No one knows if this currency will go anywhere, but if you want in I suggest you just buy your stake and cold storage it on a clean PC/laptop
Robyn

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:11:52 AM

Hi Vericoin team,

since the Vericoin Forums are down for maintenance I'd like to ask here:
I'm staking with the Vericoin wallet, this works fine.
Now, can I double (more or less) my interests if I run the same wallet (=same private keys) on a second PC?
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:33:09 AM

Well mining of Verium was pretty much done 6 months ago for anyone with a personal computer or a hive of computers, now it's up to the massive server farms on pool mining.

No one knows if this currency will go anywhere, but if you want in I suggest you just buy your stake and cold storage it on a clean PC/laptop

There are still people with normal computers that are mining. Mostly if the computer is always on anyway. You dont earn alot but it is enough to cover CPU electricity, and if Verium rises it will be a good investment.
Also there are people setting up farms of thoose small machines (XU4?), so it is still good. As it is only CPU it is easier for "normal" users to mine, and keeping it decentralized. At least if they spread the hash on different pools.
HyperCriSiS

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:08:52 PM

How to mine this coin Huh
Cannot find the miner anywhere.
greenberg

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:30 AM

There are still people with normal computers that are mining. Mostly if the computer is always on anyway. You dont earn alot but it is enough to cover CPU electricity, and if Verium rises it will be a good investment.
Also there are people setting up farms of thoose small machines (XU4?), so it is still good. As it is only CPU it is easier for "normal" users to mine, and keeping it decentralized. At least if they spread the hash on different pools.

I've got just one such rigs of xu4's as built in very easy to follow instructions on steemit.
as of yet have not scored any blocks, although my setup was incorrect and now in for round two of the blockchain download. awaiting more SBC's for miners to increase hashrate as well.
hoping for success, if not, at least i gained some SBC & linux knowledge for a lot less then a course!!!!
greenberg

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:32:38 AM

is it still possible to purchase vericoin through PayPal via the wallet?
not seeing an option...
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:57:52 PM

whether the verium will be fully decentralized, whether pool mines will participate in mining so far Huh  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
12elderscrolls12

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:23:28 PM

This coin will go big like it did in the past.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:50:09 PM

not seeing an option...

No, that's not an option. Most of vericoin volume is on Bittrex and Poloniex exchanges. You can also use the shapeshift app to get vericoin.
greenberg

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:52:59 PM

not seeing an option...

No, that's not an option. Most of vericoin volume is on Bittrex and Poloniex exchanges. You can also use the shapeshift app to get vericoin.

thanks for the information!
much obliged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: