Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:29:47 PM

Wow, that's a nice find, Slavino. I think some explanations are in order.

I checked the "accountability" page and this also looks really strange. The last legit invoice from Compassion seems to be from April 22nd (complete print-out of the checkout page). All the newer ones are just plain text BS-PDFs with no signature, no invoice number, not even a slight hint that any money was actually paid (it only says "total amount due"). For Bloom there isn't even a single PDF; Kairo looks legit but of course this is only a very minor payment.

So where did all the proposal payments go to? Can we have some actual payment proof from May 2018 on until August 2018? Deleting all these posts won't help, since they are saved externally.

P.S.: At the slovak guys: Cursing and foul-mouthing doesn't help either; especially not the children...

Explanations, right.  What should we look into Dave?  So when you clicked on the PDF, are you saying that its actually not really paid?

Are you saying that accountability.biblepay.org contains fake records?  I explained hundreds of pages back that people like Mike have called to see if the payments were made and they were made.

So lets see, that leaves the income side.  Are you saying the revenue record is fake?  Doesnt it match the average current price? 

I'm God Fearing, and there won't be one dollar shorting God's children if I handle a transfer/liquidation and my record shows it.  Jaap handles Cameroon, I handle compassion, Andrew handles Kairos, April handles BLOOM, in a decentralized way we have split up the burden across many people.

I'm deliberately going to handle this inquiry another way.  Stick to the revenue and expense records on accountability.biblepay.org and post any legitimate question here.  Your pasting of illegitimate sanctuaries and transfers is redicules, and quite insulting. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capulo

Activity: 491
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:20:14 AM

bible_pay your strategy was bad  Angry  dont understand, guy with so many exp and you ruined this coin Sad  my heart crying how many mistakes you did with your plan

have you ever asked your community and told them about BBP .... how many people knows this coin,  your church knows this coin.....tell us pls ... any photos from your church...where is any banners or booklets for your church? ha?

Robert this is reality and world is hard.....so open your ears and start to listen ppl like capulo,SVKNoko,slovakia and may be other.This guys is old matadors from crypto-world
Listen to Slovakia, SVKNoko and You?  LOL:  A band of thieves who steal electric to mine biblepay.

All Ive ever heard from you three musketeers are complaints.  I've already put in 1600 hours in programming, my job is to program, its your job to get up off your lazy rump and do something.  All you have done is complained for 20 hours on the forum. 

I think Capulo is excluded from the corruption however.

hehe Smiley of course i'm excluded Smiley i dont have free electricity, and this is only investment that i need to pay somehow. computers which i buy, i can sell maybe for higher price so this is not a problem. but as there is byteball, i can cover electricity bills, so it is not so catastrophic. coins... we will see, i'm now littre affraid but it allways be as on rollercoaster so if there will be support for coin i believe in brighter tomorrows Smiley)). my calculations are, that it could cover monthly costs with price about 6 sat... but i believe that in real price somewhere around 25, but we ned 3-4x more investors/miners to be stable to withstand monthly superblocks
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:09:16 AM

bible_pay your strategy was bad  Angry  dont understand, guy with so many exp and you ruined this coin Sad  my heart crying how many mistakes you did with your plan

have you ever asked your community and told them about BBP .... how many people knows this coin,  your church knows this coin.....tell us pls ... any photos from your church...where is any banners or booklets for your church? ha?

Robert this is reality and world is hard.....so open your ears and start to listen ppl like capulo,SVKNoko,slovakia and may be other.This guys is old matadors from crypto-world
Listen to Slovakia, SVKNoko and You?  LOL:  A band of thieves who steal electric to mine biblepay.

All Ive ever heard from you three musketeers are complaints.  I've already put in 1600 hours in programming, my job is to program, its your job to get up off your lazy rump and do something.  All you have done is complained for 20 hours on the forum. 

I think Capulo is excluded from the corruption however.

hehe Smiley of course i'm excluded Smiley i dont have free electricity, and this is only investment that i need to pay somehow. computers which i buy, i can sell maybe for higher price so this is not a problem. but as there is byteball, i can cover electricity bills, so it is not so catastrophic. coins... we will see, i'm now littre affraid but it allways be as on rollercoaster so if there will be support for coin i believe in brighter tomorrows Smiley)). my calculations are, that it could cover monthly costs with price about 6 sat... but i believe that in real price somewhere around 25, but we ned 3-4x more investors/miners to be stable to withstand monthly superblocks

Amen, sounds like a solid forecast.

We aren't going anywhere and will be here for the future, God willing.

As far as pictures of my church, I did tell the lead pastor about BiblePay before I moved in July, and they sort of fluffed it off.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
616westwarmoth

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:00:08 AM

There is a saying, trust...but verify.  One of the four blocks for coin success (in my book) is trust, and the Compassion bills go a long way to proving our funds go where they should, more could be done.

I trust the dev, I also feel that a block chain report showing when coins were sold and for how much would be a good addition to the charity proposals.  If coins were pre-sold and then the actual coins from the budget replaced them, it should be fairly easy to show in the block chain which again, would intensify the trust in the project.

I'd also propose funds be sold daily for 20 days after the superblock, 5% per day at market rates.  And I'd like to see the Foundation handling this process rather than it falling on one individuals shoulders (since the accounting could become a significant task).  And again, a block-chain report showing BBP-BTC transaction, BTC-USD transactions and the corresponding values.

▄    BIBLEPAY    ▄    The Cryptocurrency for Christians    ▄     BIBLEPAY   
   Reddit      ANN Page      Biblepay Forum  
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:38:25 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 02:54:54 AM by bible_pay

There is a saying, trust...but verify.  One of the four blocks for coin success (in my book) is trust, and the Compassion bills go a long way to proving our funds go where they should, more could be done.

I trust the dev, I also feel that a block chain report showing when coins were sold and for how much would be a good addition to the charity proposals.  If coins were pre-sold and then the actual coins from the budget replaced them, it should be fairly easy to show in the block chain which again, would intensify the trust in the project.

I'd also propose funds be sold daily for 20 days after the superblock, 5% per day at market rates.  And I'd like to see the Foundation handling this process rather than it falling on one individuals shoulders (since the accounting could become a significant task).  And again, a block-chain report showing BBP-BTC transaction, BTC-USD transactions and the corresponding values.

Nah, the way we have it now is better.  Its sort of depressing that I have to get on here to explain it.

We already know that an expense was paid from a superblock out to one of our team members (its obvious, we had a superblock coinbase transaction emitted).
What you need is to verify that compassion RECEIVED THE FUNDS.  Thats what the PDF is for.  You dont need to go and check "a transaction was sent" anywhere (what would that prove, a fake rabbit trail exists?).
So thats the expense record.  Then you need a revenue record, showing the amount raised in the liquidation (thats our income record that we already have).  If someone doesn't trust the amount I received for the liquidation then I guess thats when people should vote for someone else to handle that function (but no one ever questioned the Amount that I liquidated 8.6 million bbp for, any month yet).

No, we don't just say that Jaap will always handle every superblock liquidation in the future (IE biblepay foundation).  We want to be decentralized.  So, again, the way we are developing is as many distinct hands as possible that can legally handle each vendor is better (IE with crosstraining and expansion).  

The biblepay foundation is being birthed out of the necessity to have a tax-id number for some fiat liquidations.  Where its required we have to use it, but I think if we forced everything through Jaap that would be centralization, and would be less trustworthy than having an increasing number of liquidators.

Regarding 'adding more processes' ie 5% per day, There is a limited amount of institutional investing into HODLs and even less into biblepay until we grow our base.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
coinsinspect

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:58:48 AM

coinsinspect are you retard or idiot? retard is sick,but your stupid idiot brain doesnt understand what is scam,fraud ....  all proposals was fraud.......

Slovakia,
You are invested in this coin, so stop harm it with your bad attitude.
People involved need good atmosphere in this thread to come out with good ideas on how to promote BBP.

Please try to think twice on what you want to say and say it in a nice way.

You don't gain anything in your disrespectful way, only hate from others.

This include cases where "all" and "many" agree with you (as always)
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

Explanations, right.  What should we look into Dave?  So when you clicked on the PDF, are you saying that its actually not really paid?

Are you saying that accountability.biblepay.org contains fake records?  I explained hundreds of pages back that people like Mike have called to see if the payments were made and they were made.

So lets see, that leaves the income side.  Are you saying the revenue record is fake?  Doesnt it match the average current price? 

I'm God Fearing, and there won't be one dollar shorting God's children if I handle a transfer/liquidation and my record shows it.  Jaap handles Cameroon, I handle compassion, Andrew handles Kairos, April handles BLOOM, in a decentralized way we have split up the burden across many people.

I'm deliberately going to handle this inquiry another way.  Stick to the revenue and expense records on accountability.biblepay.org and post any legitimate question here.  Your pasting of illegitimate sanctuaries and transfers is redicules, and quite insulting. 

As I explained before: the expense PDFs from last months (May through August) for Compassion only contain endless lists of "total amount due" and "to be billed today", which certainly doesn't look like a receipt but rather like an invoice (in contrast to those up to April). I'm not saying that these payments weren't made, it's just that this doesn't really qualify for an "accountability record" and most certainly doesn't help building any trust from investors.
As for the revenue, I never said anything about these records and to be honest I never really looked at them because this should be quite easy to supervise through block explorers and coin price history...

On another note: Our coin is now at an all-time-low and I'm pretty sure this is NOT just because no-one knows BBP or wants to invest in it. (Right now no one wants to buy ANY coin really.) The problem rather seems to be that while many (or most of the) other coins are currently just being "hodled", our coin is by design destined to constantly being dumped because of the recurring expenses in FIAT money.
Let me ask a simple question: if Compassion has some kind of insurance for sponsored children, why are you so desperate to pay bills right now? (Even thinking of dumping a lot of those children at the expense of others?)
Wouldn't it make much more sense to vote YES for the WHOLE Compassion fund, but then NOT exchanging the coins but rather collecting them in an "Orphan Fund", maybe even starting some sancs with it, and selling them in the next bull market? This way no sponsorship would have to be determined, the childen's coins would actually grow over time, and the coin price would have a chance to "breath again".

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:26:58 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 09:44:38 AM by togoshigekata

As long as Compassion is paid each month, I do not care how the budget coins are used.
Compassion can be called each month to confirm payment.

People have been complaining and criticizing about how to sell budget funds since the beginning,
I think whoever receives the funds should be able to, sell however much they want,
whenever they want, unless specifically specified in the proposal.

Also, in the future we will have many more charities.

I would also be in favor of taking as much work and stress as possible off of Rob,
Im pretty sure hes handled Compassion for free this whole time too!
It sounds like he slowly sold his own personal coins to help maximize the amount of money
he could get for the orphans, and now he is being witch hunted for it lol Sad

Thank you for all of your hard work Rob

The Slovakians seem to like to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt),
they say we need good PR and then keep spreading bad PR LOL

We are all in this together, all we have is a 10% budget every month to pay for work,
if anyone wants to do work for BiblePay or push for how to use funds, you can create a proposal:
http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?board=5.0
There is a "Proposal Add" tab in the BiblePay Wallet, it only costs 2500 BBP to create a proposal.

And if you have a masternode (sanctuary) you have the power to vote yes or no on all proposals,
all proposals are listed in the "Proposals" tab of the BiblePay Wallet
https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/proposals/

Buying enough coins (1,550,001 BBP) for a BiblePay masternode is pretty cheap right now!
https://masternodes.pro/stats/bbp/statistics
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/
http://wiki.biblepay.org/Create_Sanctuary_2

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

BiblePay featured as "Coin of the Day" on  CoinFeature!
https://coinfeature.net/featured/ 

ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:48:19 PM

Has there been a change in the way that letter writing is being handled?  It appears that you now have to "adopt" a child and are responsible for writing them monthly instead of just writing a random letter.  Is this understanding correct? 

Thanks
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:18:10 PM

BiblePay featured as "Coin of the Day" on  CoinFeature!
https://coinfeature.net/featured/ 

I'm sure this didn't happen via dumb luck or magic - thanks to all who worked to get us the visibility with the right people, and help to spread the word.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

As I explained before: the expense PDFs from last months (May through August) for Compassion only contain endless lists of "total amount due" and "to be billed today", which certainly doesn't look like a receipt but rather like an invoice (in contrast to those up to April). I'm not saying that these payments weren't made, it's just that this doesn't really qualify for an "accountability record" and most certainly doesn't help building any trust from investors.
As for the revenue, I never said anything about these records and to be honest I never really looked at them because this should be quite easy to supervise through block explorers and coin price history...

On another note: Our coin is now at an all-time-low and I'm pretty sure this is NOT just because no-one knows BBP or wants to invest in it. (Right now no one wants to buy ANY coin really.) The problem rather seems to be that while many (or most of the) other coins are currently just being "hodled", our coin is by design destined to constantly being dumped because of the recurring expenses in FIAT money.
Let me ask a simple question: if Compassion has some kind of insurance for sponsored children, why are you so desperate to pay bills right now? (Even thinking of dumping a lot of those children at the expense of others?)
Wouldn't it make much more sense to vote YES for the WHOLE Compassion fund, but then NOT exchanging the coins but rather collecting them in an "Orphan Fund", maybe even starting some sancs with it, and selling them in the next bull market? This way no sponsorship would have to be determined, the childen's coins would actually grow over time, and the coin price would have a chance to "breath again".

If you all don't appreciate the way its being done, start your own coin.

And to those who dont like the strategy here, youll be singing the blues when we are at 100 satoshi and our new investors will be quite happy.

However, Im doing this for God, not for Mammon, thats why there is such a conflict here. 

All you money chasers, go find another coin, anyone we have left here, please stay.

Has anyone gotten saved through BiblePay?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

Has there been a change in the way that letter writing is being handled?  It appears that you now have to "adopt" a child and are responsible for writing them monthly instead of just writing a random letter.  Is this understanding correct? 

Thanks

You can either Adopt a child and write to them regularly, or write to them the old way.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=254.new#new

So far, the 'No BiblePay Team requirement' is passing in our sanctuary vote and our poll is pointing toward paying non-biblepay teams 50%.

Our testnet thread successfully tested the no team requirement and the payment percentage.

At this point we are beginning to schedule an end of month mandatory upgrade (right after we test IPFS-PODS).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
ride22

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:14:31 PM

bible_pay_deleter tell us: whats your portfolio BBP?  SEC laywers want to know this, new big investors too ... you are christian, you cant to lie ... tell us
  good question nice,i want to know too

In the US the SEC requires all officers of public companies to reveal most of their transactions in the company stock. There is no current US law requiring officers of crypto projects to do the same thing, but you would expect that officers of a crypto that advertises itself as a "Charity Focused Christian Currency" would be happy to share that information.

biblepay hhow much do you have?

STOP DELETING YOU IDIOT

ill be posting.....you are idiot,you know it? ... total noob from bussines....

SCAM COIN

Chill out, dude. 

This is crypto not a security.  You need to keep that mind.  Not everyone wants their business out there, and by Rob not disclosing what he owns is not a lie. 

There might not be things you like about BBP, but this is no way to resolve your issues. 

On a side note, if you want to sell your BBP then post it up.  I am sure there are people that would buy it off of you, and you can move on. 
ride22

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

So far, the 'No BiblePay Team requirement' is passing in our sanctuary vote and our poll is pointing toward paying non-biblepay teams 50%.

Our testnet thread successfully tested the no team requirement and the payment percentage.

At this point we are beginning to schedule an end of month mandatory upgrade (right after we test IPFS-PODS).

Sorry, I don't follow.  Is there somewhere I can read up on what that means?  I read through about 10 pages of this thread and still can't figure it out. 
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Please stop the name-calling, it looks foolish.

"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."

Ephesians 4:29 ESV

"I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Matthew 12:36-37 ESV
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Sorry, I don't follow.  Is there somewhere I can read up on what that means?  I read through about 10 pages of this thread and still can't figure it out. 

There is a potential that we ditch the team-requirement for BOINC. People that are not on Team BiblePay can then also mine BBP through BOINC, but they get less BBP (for instance 50% less).

Is that what you mean?

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

Maybe this will help .. https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=254.new#new

There's more good info here .. https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/9b6tex/testnet_testing_ipfs_decentralized_file_system/
coinsinspect

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:18:21 PM

Can you detail about IPFS (Decentralized File System) ?

Which client type will store files? masternodes only ?
How much disk space it will take ?
How much bandwidth ?
How much CPU ?
(will vultr let us run masternode if we add this feature)
Can one turn off the IPFS feature to save disk space / bandwidth /CPU ?

Pages: « 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 [487] 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: