Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cuarc001

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:52:32 PM

If anyone has any badge upgrade goals, WCG's sub project Outsmart Ebola Together is expected to end by end of month. https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewthread_thread,41158

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macko20

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

Someone is messing with the wallet prayer feature again.

Its not funny.... and its not me.  The prayers should be reserved for a bona-fide prayer list so we can help the sick.

If you delete enough posts and call people SATANISTS, you should expect some blowback. Most Christians would show you grace for that kind of behavior, but others are not as forgiving with agape love. I believe long-term, grace is more effective, but I can only speak for myself. To be clear, I didn't post that prayer request.

If I called a person a Satanist, its because they were acting evil.  My track record speaks for itself:  I have a track record of deleting posts that should be deleted.

If you think I have bad character, then you are part of the problem here.

Deleting posts is censorship, it builds frustrations
secoccular

Activity: 226
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

It also sets up hypocrisy, as the moderator(s) can post any personal attacks he/they want, but the laypeople here get censored.  If someone can call someone else a Satanist or abuser, shouldn't I be able to say that some people are acting like an ass?

I think some folks need to grow up, and consider that some readers might really judge Christianity based on what they read here.

We'll see if this post will live...

I'd actually rather talk about what we can do to promote this coin. So much of the effort has been around the charity, which of course is central and important. But getting people to buy the coin and getting more volume...what can we do for that?
thesnat21

Activity: 490
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

It also sets up hypocrisy, as the moderator(s) can post any personal attacks he/they want, but the laypeople here get censored.  If someone can call someone else a Satanist or abuser, shouldn't I be able to say that some people are acting like an ass?

I think some folks need to grow up, and consider that some readers might really judge Christianity based on what they read here.

I'd actually rather talk about what we can do to promote this coin. So much of the effort has been around the charity, which of course is central and important. But getting people to buy the coin and getting more volume...what can we do for that?

Completely agree,  my biggest concern all along is the damage done "in the name of Jesus" through the conversations here...
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

post here all 1 thing,why big investor must to buy this coin and supports orphans via coin?   Roll Eyes  dont understand this thing
post here pls ....

when will be togo and rob in PR managment, this coin will be dead for few months  Wink  this is fact

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

What constitutes a quorum number for proposal votes ... is it a % based on the overall number of sanctuaries, or just the enabled ones?

Can anyone help me with this?

Its 10% Net Yes votes- per number of Enabled Sancs at the time the superblock is Triggered-
So another words: if We have 300 nodes, we need a Net Yes count of 30 or more for it to pass (as of the superblock trigger time).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Yes, you have every right to post here.

I won't delete a post unless its laced with profanity (IE Slovakias old style posts) or if its misleading to investors, or if it is deliberately trying to reveal personal information that hurts a persons privacy.

This forum was never supposed to be pro censorship - I am all for free speech and no -censoring.

Please - let us start over at this point and go forward with no censorship.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:57:31 PM

quorum - the minimum number of members of an assembly or society that must be present at any of its meetings to make the proceedings of that meeting valid.

I count 276 enabled right now. https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/masternodes/

DASH doc (https://docs.dash.org/en/latest/governance/using.html) says, "The net total of yes votes must exceed 10% of the total masternode count at the time votes are tallied in order to pass."

So, you need a net of 28 yes votes to pass proposal if the MN count was the same when the monthly superblock occurs.

It's odd that if 28 Sanctuary owners each cast one YES-vote for a proposal, one Sanctuary owner with a single NO-vote can stop the proposal from passing.

That makes sense though because it is the responsibility of the proposal creator to generate more interest in voting if s/he is dangerously close to losing.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

Well, we've all tried to respond to really bad things people say or do -  in a Christian way, but unfortunately Ive been called much, much worse by most of you without apology (via PMs and emails), I think SunK accused me of child abuse or something, and Snat said some pretty horrible things in PM, so you guys have no credibility.  The ones in the hate group wanted to strip me of masternodes, and remove ability to speak, etc (keep to your programming).

I reacted a few times by calling people a Satanist in response to some much more horrible behavior.

Again if you think my character is bad, then you are part of the problem.

Thanks for being in the BiblePay community however and making it stronger.

Please post my offensive quotes from the PM's here,  I'm curious what you are referring to. 

My first PM from you was telling me to leave because there is "no room for satanists in this community"

edit:  And early on we had some disagreements and I believe we both apologized..

Hopefully you aren't saying that I have a habit of meeting a person and attacking them and calling them a satanist for no reason. 
In the few times that happened here, it was in response to something they said or did to me.  I agree, it was probably a very bad choice of words.
I probably should have said: Sir you are acting in a mean spirited way, and this community is Christian, please re-phrase your complaint.
I apologize for calling anyone a Satanist on this forum, and hereby structurally change my future response to the above and ask for forgiveness.

If we had an early disagreement, and we forgave each other, true forgiveness means that you "forget" that and act as if it didn't happen.  Your not supposed to continually harp on something that was forgiven mutually by Christians. 

We should remove any seeds of hate from our hearts and we should remove Grudges.  I know its hard for some but we need to be cognizant of how the other person is being received If you were to make a phone call to that person (IE Hey How are you, how have you been!   Not :  (hey its him), YEAH, what?).

I never called you a child abuser. You are likely confusing me with someone else.

You must be thinking about the worldly phrase... "forgive & forget"? Forgetting is not part of forgiveness. Forgiveness is giving up the desire to take revenge in your heart. Forgiveness is the act of compassionately releasing the desire to punish someone or yourself for an offense. It is a state of giving grace -- nothing you can force nor pretend.

I think your public apology is insincere because you continue to deflect any responsibility for your actions and continue to believe situations are instigated by others and yourself. Being wrong is unthinkable.

I disagree, I have not publically attacked, I defended, and it started when you accused me of comingling orphanage funds, which I did not receive an apology for (let alone a sincere one).

Yes, when I apologize they are sincere apologies.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

** Bug Fixed in Pool **

We have a new letter writer on board, welcome aboard Bethany.  She reported the Upload Image did not work correctly.

We upgraded the pools image uploader.

Now the problem is fixed.

All - please start upvoting the letters again, we only have 2 upvotes per letter.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

Explorer is back up:
http://explorer.biblepay.org/

Central Explorer is also:
https://explorer.biblepay-central.org/

==

How to Setup a Block Explorer:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7elm7r/iquidus_block_explorer_guide/

togoshigekata

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:49:56 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 03:42:27 AM by togoshigekata

Is Bitcoin Cash also developing their own version of Evolution?
https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/9kzo16/is_bitcoin_cash_also_developing_their_own_version/

Dash - Community Q&A - September 2018
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/community-q-a-september-2018.40986/

Dash Community Split over Discord Moderation Disputes and created a 2nd Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/PXbUxJB

The Unofficial Weekly Stratis Retrospect #39 — Khilone
https://medium.com/@khilonecrypto/the-unofficial-weekly-stratis-retrospect-39-khilone-719f15898939

Sia Proof-of-Work Reset – Sia Blog
https://blog.sia.tech/sia-proof-of-work-reset-24b5ec439625

===

Google Trends
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=masternode

===

Marketcap Updates:
Medic Coin down from 30 million to 900k
Jesus Coin down from 20 million to 200k
Rapture down from 3 million to 21k

===

Masternodes.Pro will only accept masternodes coins listed on one of these exchanges:

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:40:20 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 03:50:51 AM by bible_pay

I disagree, I have not publically attacked, I defended, and it started when you accused me of comingling orphanage funds, which I did not receive an apology for (let alone a sincere one).

Yes, when I apologize they are sincere apologies.

It is insulting enough that you censor people's opinions then double slap them by insulting people in private via PM or e-mail. Those insults certainly started way before the co-mingling of Orphan Foundation funds with your own BBP discussion. If you think your apologies are sincere, that's your opinion, like my opinion about the apology being insincere. I can't argue opinion. Your heart and future actions will speak for themselves whether you've truly changed your ways. Again, it'll be a wait and see.

You obviously haven't a contrite and repentant heart.  You have created this for yourself.

Nothing needs to be changed except your heart.

Now we are zeroing in on the problem:  You aren't acting Christian, as Christian's do forgive one another.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
totikk

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:47:46 AM

Can someone explain:

"Command": "totalrac",
  "Total RAC": 19267.51,
  "UTXO Target": 423885.22,
  "StakeBalance": 364277,
  "Stake Level Required For 60% Level": 192675.1,
  "Stake Level Required For 70% Level": 231210.12,
  "Stake Level Required For 80% Level": 269745.14,
  "Stake Level Required For 90% Level": 308280.16,
  "Stake Level Required For 100% Level": 346815.18,
  "Total Team RAC": 7445604

But at https://www.biblepay-central.org/en/podc/user/2020445/ and https://pool.biblepay.org/
UTXO weight   80 (%)

togoshigekata

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:58:59 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 06:40:25 AM by togoshigekata

BiblePay
1.1.5.7 - Mandatory Upgrade @ 77000

- Adding Attachments: In QT | Send BBP | Click Attach File: Add IPFS Attached Document.  This allows the user to upload a file with a transaction, share on IPFS,
and a recipient to receive the document.
  In RPC: Added 'exec ipfsadd document'
- In QT Transaction List | Double click a transaction | View Description Dialog: IPFS Download Document Button (Allows opening an attachment), IPFS View Document link, and AltLink
  Added icon to txlist for tx's with IPFS attachments

- Added How To install IPFS: InstallingIPFS_Ubuntu64.md
- Added exec ipfsget hash filename (download an IPFS file), exec ipfslist (hosted hashes in biblepay)
- Added exec ipfsquality - The report of Sancs who are ENABLED and corresponding IPFS quality levels
- Added ability for Sancs to check each others IPFS health levels

- Added spork to support no PODC team requirement, and spork for PODC team blacklisting, and spork for non-biblepay-team payment percentage
- Fixed the root cause of prior fork (Removed fMining flag) and prevented miner log-spam, Modified checkblock consensus to be stricter to help
 prevent future forks

- Added future Sanc consensus reward for IPFS (hosted_file_percent * sanc_uptime * reward) achieved through voting (this is OFF in prod)
- Added dedicated IPFS receive address so we can track total IPFS fees
- Added spork for signed prayer enforcement (potentially reducing graffiti)
- Refactor sanctuary magnitude assessment process
- Added IPFS fee disclosure to Fee Validation dialog, charge a specific fee per KB uploaded (set by spork)
- Added Contact Add page (this also handles View, Edit and Delete), allows the user to store a contact associating a public key with an optional e-mail and long/lat (this is for the future
Christian camp, data is stored in IPFS, and is entirely optional, we support GDPR/Delete)
- Added business object serialization to serialize objects into IPFS, and serialize/deserialize in JSON
- Added RSA file and string encryption (for symmetric business object serialization and user permissions)
- Added ability to send BBP via e-mail (exec emailbbp e-mailaddress amount), and phase 1 of Church Tithing
- Change default privatesend amounts *1000, fix milliBBP display issue  (Thanks to SunK - github pull)
- Added BusinessObject List, View and Navigate Grid
- Added GospelLink Add (exec addgospellink url notes)
- Added ability to store a businessobject schema in IPFS and respect the schema
- BOINC: Added Ease-of-Use for New-Users buttons in QT DC Page: "Run R@H Diagnostics" Button: Detects if Boinc is installed, if account exists, if project attached, generates
report with suggested fixes. (This report also displays a warning if user UTXO is low).
   A mirror of this RPC added: 'exec rosettadiagnostics', displays info textually.
- Added QT DC Button 'Create and Attach R@H Account': This button will automatically create a RAH account (if one does not exist) and sign up, attach the project (if not
attached), start the tasks, and update the display.  A mirror of this is now in the RPC:  'exec attachrosetta user pass'.
- Added Rosetta task count to DC page UI.

** Note: End users do not need to install IPFS to use the above features.
   Note II:  At this time, Sancs are not *required* to run IPFS.  To get us started with IPFS a small group of us are volunteering to run IPFS for free on our sancs (Im running 5 nodes), and Togo and Jaap are running a couple.

We have notified the exchanges of the mandatory.  We need to follow up with all exchanges in 7 days to ensure we are in maintenance (or upgraded) before block 77000.

REMINDER: Mandatory Upgrade takes effect in 9 days!

How to Update:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/7nmvm8/how_to_update_clean_wallets/

=

I just contacted:
Masternodes.Pro - https://masternodes.pro/stats/bbp/statistics
Masternodes.Online - https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/
MNCN.online - https://mncn.online/coins/BBP
TradersGateway - http://www.tradersgateway.net/currencies/BIBLEPAY/Biblepay.html
NodeCheck.io - https://nodecheck.io/

Are GIN, Apollon and Mintnodes aware? (Anyone tested Apollon yet?)

Also GIN's Buy button links to CryptoBridge, Ill tell them to link to SouthXchange
UPDATE: GIN has been contacted

jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

If anyone has good ideas for PR, please share your thoughts.

Togo is doing a lot of work on our social channels and posting on forums etc, and I'm working with April to try and hopefully get journalists to write about us (our first pitch will be sent within a week), but that is simply not enough.

In the end, I think it basically comes down to shilling our project to others. We just have to get noticed more. So if anyone is interested, these might perhaps be some good ideas to spread awareness:

Start a bounty for a signature-campaign for Bitcointalk.
Pay people a bounty to write articles/reviews about us.
Pay people a bounty to post about us on forums/socials.

I have signed up for bounty0x.io in the past, and they seem legit, so that might be a service we could use for bounties.

I'm a bit burned out myself for the moment, so I won't be taking on new adventures at this point in time.

Also, a very nice PR-opportunity is coming up, namely the dropping of the team requirement for Boinc! I think that this will be a good opportunity to spread awareness by posting on forums and approaching communities that are on WCG, R@H, Boinc, distributed computing etc. This could very well be a community effort. If everyone just posts a few posts here and there, that could make a major impact in my opinion.

And just an update from my side: I'll be working on the website in the coming week. That will mainly entail simplification of the way that information is presented, simplification of the landing page, and writing updated guides for setting-up miners and Sanctuaries.

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

Togo is doing a lot of work on our social channels and posting on forums etc, and I'm working with April to try and hopefully get journalists to write about us (our first pitch will be sent within a week), but that is simply not enough.

In the end, I think it basically comes down to shilling our project to others. We just have to get noticed more. So if anyone is interested, these might perhaps be some good ideas to spread awareness:

I have signed up for bounty0x.io in the past, and they seem legit, so that might be a service we could use for bounties.

I'm a bit burned out myself for the moment, so I won't be taking on new adventures at this point in time.

Also, a very nice PR-opportunity is coming up, namely the dropping of the team requirement for Boinc! I think that this will be a good opportunity to spread awareness by posting on forums and approaching communities that are on WCG, R@H, Boinc, distributed computing etc. This could very well be a community effort. If everyone just posts a few posts here and there, that could make a major impact in my opinion.

And just an update from my side: I'll be working on the website in the coming week. That will mainly entail simplification of the way that information is presented, simplification of the landing page, and writing updated guides for setting-up miners and Sanctuaries.

You have the religion, churches, charity organisations which can donate (money, time or efforts) or get involved in the project themselves. Also - simplifying the entering into this project will be a huge advantage. Right now to enter without directly paying is a nightmare, even with a proper documentation. Christianity, after all, has 2.4 BILLION adherents (Yes, that is 2 400 000 000)! This is more than any religion on Earth.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

You have the religion, churches, charity organisations which can donate (money, time or efforts) or get involved in the project themselves. Also - simplifying the entering into this project will be a huge advantage. Right now to enter without directly paying is a nightmare, even with a proper documentation. Christianity, after all, has 2.4 BILLION adherents (Yes, that is 2 400 000 000)! This is more than any religion on Earth.

I like the perspective:  Any preacher, pastor, apostle, teacher, prophet, or the congregation can be targeted as a potential user of BiblePay as their personal flavor of cryptocurrency.

Yes, the barrier of entry is a live issue.  I think we have about a 50-50 split in believers of the benefits (or negatives) of removing the UTXO requirement.  The UTXO blocks us from making ourselves an "iphone" type interface (where everything just works out of the box).  It also goes hand in hand with the no team requirement (in that a new user could jump in the same night and start crunching).  I suppose we can observe the effects of the no-team requirement for 60 days and if they are positive we can again regroup and talk about if we should consider removing the UTXO requirement for cancer mining.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

You obviously haven't a contrite and repentant heart.  You have created this for yourself.

Nothing needs to be changed except your heart.

Now we are zeroing in on the problem:  You aren't acting Christian, as Christian's do forgive one another.

Did you delete his post after saying you were not going to be censoring?

Please stop blaming everyone,  fact is none of us have the "he started it" to fall back on,  we are called to something higher than that.

As long as blame is being dished out it prevents one from looking inward...  

I'm going to "wait and see" how things progress too, that is the only way you can build trust and respect which is what you have really asked for.

You can forgive someone without holding their past against them,  but that doesn't create trust or respect, both of those need effort and to be built over time.

As humans, we default to defense/deflect mode, unfortunately this is a common tactic the evil one uses to distract us, and prevent us from actually looking at ourselves.   In a 12 step group this is step 1 : "Denial", there is a reason for this.

Don't get me wrong I'm far from perfect and I am aware,  and I will continue to work to BE better.
I'll try to explain this to you in a nice way:  Part of my responsibility to give investors accurate information is not misleading them, and not compromising this forum with a personal tit-tat back and forth, as frankly its embarrasing.

I reserve the right to delete posts that do not move biblepay forward as a community.

We will not be ovverrun here with people's personal agenda on what they think should be our content.

If you do not trust my judgement, you are part of the problem.

Im not here to Censor, but you must start acting more respectfully and trusting my judgement. 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 11:26:53 AM

Supermicro motherboard infiltrated with Chinese spy chip:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: