Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 21914 times)
julia220

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:38:13 AM

Please note this draft, in my opinion, has a good future and great prospects. Invest, earn.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aleks28

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

The project is really needed. Wireless communication can really help people in remote corners of civilization. It will also affect the development of these people. I am very glad that the boys took up the case.
GRIDNET (OP)

Activity: 191

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:38:53 PM

BitcoinTalk SOLDIERS - ATTENTION PLEASE!
- We have  modified the rules of our Airdrop to include Newbie accounts.

The only reason why we haven't decided to support these in the first place was to prevent abuse.
To protect the entire community and the GRIDNET eco-system.

After more analysis, we've decided to include these on terms, which follow:

Owners of newbie accounts now can claim their 10 FREE GRIDNET Coins.

Additional criteria for Newbie accounts:
Accounts need to be created before 11.11.17 and with at least 10 posts before that date.
Our team will review each Newbie account and check posts history. This is to prevent abuse and fairness of the entire airdrop, soldiers !

You might think that 10-100 coins are not much well, BUT, it might turn out to be quite a lot.
It is in best interests of the entire team to keep satisfaction of our believers high as this will drive the project value even higher.

Spread the word and stay tuned. Today we'll be making some notable announcements.

GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

The project is really needed. Wireless communication can really help people in remote corners of civilization. It will also affect the development of these people. I am very glad that the boys took up the case.

Aleks28  - Right to the point!  Besides, we also plan to disrupt the energy trade. We've invented the first architecture to enable for a completely decentralized energy trade.
It's not just the cryptocurrency it's the entire eco-system. Our scientists are already working on the required hardware appliance. There's no hype in that. It's happening. It's real.

And also not only wireless communication. We've got two modes of operation. One will function on top of the Internet. Imagine Tor network but one in which nodes are able to negotiate the reward for their participation when the circuit is constructed.

You will be able to use the same cryptocurrency for wireless communication, for communication on top of the Internet, for distributed computation and for energy trade.

davidkakeko

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:03:03 PM

Owners of newbie accounts now can claim their
I have not participated in this airdrop
now i have registration
I'm to late?
thank you
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:45:20 PM

Wow, there was lot of info out there. Took me a while to go through the details. Nevertheless, I would like to thank you and the team behind this for getting this all together for the community. Indeed there are lots in plan and I am confident that with time these plans will be implemented. There are quite a few of concepts I liked about, especially reaching out the connectivity mode to masses at fair prices and rewarding each node.

Will follow this project. All the best!!

Thanks and have a nice day.
pedagang1

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:16:56 PM

Completely fill the form and joined , thanks for this project and dev
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

Hello dev, as far as i know after reading everything in your post, you are unique, and really have a sound mission , you can be the next big thing, gotta watch this..

Immanuel10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

Has anyone already been to the East Valley of Science? people say it's cool
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:23 PM

hello!projects based on rewrds are always interesting, I think that you have to focus on marketing and communication in order to engage more and more people ti use platform!
cheers
QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

I support this project, but I'm not sure so sure about this comment:

We are scientists, there's no lame hype

I think scientists are normally pretty picky about the type of hype they get. Most scientists I know are the ones explaining how the headlines about some new health statistic are technically wrong. They don't want any random hype about "science".

Nevertheless I appreciate the hype you are doing! You deserve to have some respect for yourself!

Good luck dev team!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

Soldiers of freedom. Those of you who would be willing to participate in the initial deployment of the GRIDNET Infrastructure please do fill-in this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4K8iUnmPao2nhVFz5jOT_nJzgOjvs_E_Bt1K5PivGw5NwhQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

The software will be ASIC-proof so it might be worth to take part from the very first day. For around one week we expect our network to be running in test-mode. Please leave your contact details in the form above.

Tweet about us https://twitter.com/gridnetproject and do not forget to join our bounty campaign !:)

We've allocated resources inside of the Long-Term Investment fund for the very purpose of rewarding early-contributors.

Let us fight our way toward a better-decentralized future!
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

Nice slogan. Sums up this whole project well, especially in terms of how you're trying to approach the problems especially pollution and accessibility in rural areas. And also really excited for the new programming language, allowing people to access some of the lower-level programming tricks might end up in creating a new mining program.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:20:30 PM

Nice slogan. Sums up this whole project well, especially in terms of how you're trying to approach the problems especially pollution and accessibility in rural areas. And also really excited for the new programming language, allowing people to access some of the lower-level programming tricks might end up in creating a new mining program.

It would be difficult to express our excitement:) Our roadmap might be already complicated but that's not everything. In the middle of next year, we will be deploying the first mobile APP which will utilize the DRM mode of communication. The Android software is almost finished (it has been in development for over a year now). We've got some more plans to that actually. If the time allows we plan to visit some rural areas of Africa with the attempt of deploying very low-cost communication infrastructures. Anyone would be welcome to join us on the trip - LITERALLY! The more of us would come the safer it would be for us all etc etc.
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:20:50 PM

super unique idea. I will def be watching this one.  when will the android software be done? any idea? I really dig this. Making a difference using the crypto community. I like it.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:55:00 PM

super unique idea. I will def be watching this one.  when will the android software be done? any idea? I really dig this. Making a difference using the crypto community. I like it.

We would be targeting the middle of next year.
When you look at our roadmap you can see that in June 2018 "GRIDNET Data Relay Network becomes operational (both ORM and DRM)".
That's what we are aiming for. Currently, the ORM mode needs more implementation than the DRM (which will be supported mainly on mobile devices). We've spent one year already implementing the Android software. We plan to release both clients simultaneously.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

GRIDNET qiuite a nice innovation,ensure you do detailed  preparation and  planning  before your ICO,good concept.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:08:30 PM

GRIDNET qiuite a nice innovation,ensure you do detailed  preparation and  planning  before your ICO,good concept.

You've still got some time before the next halving Wink
Nwachukwu2

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:15:26 PM

What's your futuristic plan about... how well the token sales depends on how organize and effective your team are... wish you.. I support you.

Sylshine2
Hxyro

Activity: 107

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:31:55 PM

amf can i ask for some more info
like total supplt or contract address etc?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: