Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 21914 times)
Idrix1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:34:41 PM

Wow,  first one coming from Africa.
I see great future behind the this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GRIDNET (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:24:30 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 03:17:23 PM by GRIDNET

Wow,  first one coming from Africa.
I see great future behind the this.

One of many applications of our eco-system is that it could improve situation in Africa, for instance Smiley
Vladik24

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:43:53 AM

how many ico rounds do you plan?
holua1

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

Is there a bounty for Brazilian Portuguese translation?
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:09:35 AM

hi dev and team can check to see if i am on airdrop list please
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:20:47 PM

Is there a bounty for Brazilian Portuguese translation?

We definitely accept translations in Brazilian Portuguese.

hi dev and team can check to see if i am on airdrop list please

If you were not cheating and you own the BTT account of the rank you chose. Then in 99% you are on the list.
We'll be checking each account automatically and you'll be asked to perform a certain action within a required time-frame.
More info about that is to come soon. This thing right now is not on the list of priorities. Due to:
If you were not cheating and you own the BTT account of the rank you chose. Then in 99% you are on the list.

GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:29:51 PM

Do you like these T-Shirts?Cheesy
https://twitter.com/gridnetproject

Next chapter of the book inspired by our vision coming soon.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:50:47 PM

It's almost certain now that our university will take an active role in the EduCTX programme (ECTS points inside of the blockchain).
This will not influence the development of the GRIDNET programme, which still remains our flagship operation.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:18:31 PM

croatian ann
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2562208.new#new

marilouadrie

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:04:21 PM

Everything that I've tried wasn't god enough, I hope Gridnet does really know its job!
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

Everything that I've tried wasn't god enough, I hope Gridnet does really know its job!

Trust me we do. We've been sort of silent recently since we are tremendously busy Smiley
We've been discussing details of the second stage of our ICO, discussing details of our cooperation in regard to the EduCTX project, implementations, promotions etc.
BTC Community

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:55:17 AM

Trust me we do. We've been sort of silent recently since we are tremendously busy Smiley
We've been discussing details of the second stage of our ICO, discussing details of our cooperation in regard to the EduCTX project, implementations, promotions etc.

great ,but i think it's better talk about project but not ico.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:28:40 PM

great ,but i think it's better talk about project but not ico.

Dear BitcoinTalk community,

We kindly invite you to check out the latest version of our website where Jess gives us a short introduction to the technology
http://gridnet.org/.

We've already got the whitepapers translated into multiple languages, we'll be uploading these soon together with making the website available in multiple languages.

Our hands are full of work. Recently we've been even discussing terms of cooperation and the possibility of such with utility companies and manufacturers of wind power plants.

Names of the companies won't be made available until we have something certain (i.e we won't be going the IOTA way with creating hype).

We've also made some progress with work related to the autonomous GRIDNET routers and discussed in detail the way in we will proceed with the development of the GRIDNET SmartMeter prototypes.

We are considering making the mobile APP  (wireless data exchange on android apps) available even before the end of ICO so that you could have some winter-fun Wink (please keep in mind that we are extremely busy, we are finished up one of our main journal papers right now etc etc etc - and that is NOT certain.)

The second round of ICO and the updated terms will be announced in the following hours.

GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:41:34 PM

Also, we are responsible for the design of the proposal of the EduCTX platform where all of the educational progress would be kept inside of the blockchain (ECTS points). That is a cooperation of multiple European universities. Once again we are extremely busy you can feel the steam coming out from the university rooftop.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

well if I see it looks like this project is very promising but unfortunately I am late to participate in airdrop. I hope there will be airdrop next round and I will try to participate in it.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:49:07 PM

Guys, we've got a surprise!

We'll be releasing a pre-alpha stage of our GRIDNET mobile App for Android:)
The App was scheduled for release in the 3Q of 2018 according to our Roadmap;but oh well here it is ! Smiley

It will be available at the Google Play Store in the following minuts / hours. the APK has been already uploaded.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:52:15 PM

You wanted something technical here it is:)
Even before accouncment of the second, main round of our ICO.

See, our hands are full of work. We do not even have time to make an ICO announcement. We are all heads deep in research and development.
Some of us won't even party tomorrow since we are preparing a major whitepaper which we will be uploading tomorrow to one of the major Journals.
iren squares

Activity: 197

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:58:48 PM

i want to join to your project, i am interested in your project, i want more information about this project.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

i want to join to your project, i am interested in your project, i want more information about this project.

Feel free to visit our website gridnet.org, there are many ways you could help; for example by joining one of the bounty campaigns:)
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:31:53 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 10:08:26 PM by GRIDNET

Dear community! - our soldiers of FREEDOM.

We've got a surprise! We'll be releasing a pre-alpha stage of our GRIDNET mobile App for Android:) The App was scheduled for release in the 3Q of 2018 according to our Roadmap; but oh well here it is ! Smiley

The App has been already uploaded to the Google Play Store and will be available in the following minutes/hours.

The GRIDNET mobile app allows you to communicate anonymously even where there's no Internet connectivity! Undergrounds, at the parties etc. Without trusted third parties. Use the 'Teleport' to jump to places such as central Africa and see what people have to say:)

Make your phone act as an anonymous router and aid our cause of Freedom:) The app takes use both of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Direct. People near you will be detected automatically Smiley

With GRIDNET mobile app you can 'teleport' yourself to Nairobi in central Africa, and create an audio-music broadcast in a few taps:) The sound will be perfectly synchronized between you and all the people in Nairobi Smiley

If you like the concept of freedom of communication share this with your friends. There are no adverts, no payments, no strings attached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: