Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 21917 times)
GRIDNET (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:28:34 AM

Update:
You can install the GRIDNET mobile app directly from this link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acxsoft.android.GRIDNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:49:11 AM

So the application will open bluetooth and wifi direct to use the service of the application ?
gioangelofelix

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:50:31 AM

Update:
You can install the GRIDNET mobile app directly from this link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acxsoft.android.GRIDNET

Maybe you should change the title of this ann thread and make it more specific on the function or use.
Qpeeps

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

A one day only airdrop will not involve many people. On you other side you will piss off all the others who will feel excluded.
the artful bodger

Activity: 292
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:05:28 AM

Does the pre-alpha release not support live audio streaming? The wording of the apps google play page suggests it doesn't.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acxsoft.android.GRIDNET&hl=en_GB

After the GRIDNET system is fully live the App will be integrated with the blockchain, will support live audio streaming
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

currently, the App does not support live audio streaming - BUT IT WILL Cheesy 100%.

We've uploaded the App mainly to show you that the project is not only on paper we can upload software which was scheduled for release during the 3Q of 2018.

- The software which is quite advanced.

Everything you see right now is just a top of an iceberg-like we've already said.  We've been working recently on the devices to alter the flow of energy in power lines (GridValves and GridMeters).

We've been discussing teaming up with one of the companies which is also into the research of such devices.

These would be the devices hanging directly from powerlines enabling for routing of energy in the entire Smart Grid.

There are countless features to the project.

The mobile App is not on the list of our top priorities BUT there will be updates coming; as for the pre-alpha release, we think it looks and works quite well:)

GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

GRIDNET mobile app takes use of GPS, GSM Network Triangulation and Low Range Network facilities (Bluetooth/WiFi) to „sense” people around you.

While maintaining an average additional power consumption of around 1%.

Efficient discovery is possible outdoors as well as inside of buildings.

When you happen to have no internet access nearest user will deliver to you content appropriate for your current location.

He or She will also deliver your messages to the cloud; when your internet connection fails.

Every GRIDNET user acts as a repeater in the network -  further increasing overall network range.

In a most „extreme” condition; internet connection is not required for both public and private communication -  among a large number of people; across a large area.

GRIDNET technology allows for distribution of virtually unlimited content types including text, video and sound.
Every GRIDNET user can create his own music broadcast.

The sound coming out of speakers will be almost exactly the same in the same moment of time; thanks to synchronization with atomic clocks spread around the world.

Every other GRIDNETer can join your broadcast.

Be it at the other end of the table or..

The World..
.. With one tap of your finger you can teleport yourself to a chosen place or a geographic region..

With GRIDNET mobile app you will be able to tap into live situation happening in a distant to your location. Other remote Other GRIDNET users will be seeing you on the list of people nearby as if you were actually there.
Language differences won’t impose a significant burden thanks to the incorporated support of Google Translate technology.

When „teleporting” to a distant location you will be just warned if your mother tongue language is different from the official one in the chosen remote Location.
If so -  GRIDNET app might translate for you.
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

frankly speaking,your project is no concern with blockchain ,just like skype or wechat or sth else.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:54:50 PM

frankly speaking,your project is no concern with blockchain ,just like skype or wechat or sth else.
Frankly, you must have no idea what you are talking about Cheesy

It is one of the biggest blockchain projects ever created.

Technically speaking it is much more advanced than Ethereum.

Have you seen our website at least ? or are you considering one single mobile app utilizing our platform as the ENTIRE project xd

Frankly speaking I am not so surpised as mojority of other projects consider some pseudo DAPS as their future pros to be added in like 2 years after ICO ends;d

Lets take IOTA as en example.It was supposed to power the internet of things. It's been years since it came out. WHICH app which device does it work with ? WHat kind of IOT devices does it power?;p guess what we've got an app even before the ICO started.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:02:06 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 09:24:36 PM by GRIDNET

@escrowman;hit me with any questions you might have.
I just don't like people who haven't read through the whitepapers etc etc giving comments like that.

What if I told you we've got the first communication protocol which rewards intermediaries of a data exchange for each and every byte? IOTA next to that looks like a joke all in itself.

Then what If I told we going to completely disrupt the power industry.

What if I told you we've completely reinvented the concept of Smart Contracts.

What if I told you we've got an entirely new programming language for the platform.

What if I told you our innovative communication protocols can work on top of the Internet (like Tor) AND through the Internet of Things.

What If I told you IOTA is nowhere close with their 'protocols' if any exists.

What If I told you YOU should do your research first:)
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

We will be announcing terms of the main round of our ICO in the following hours (1-2 max).
 You definitely want to keep an eye on that; it's going to be a very beneficial ICO in terms of the  Max supply/price ratio.

The Tech is better than IOTA and Ethereum combined.

Remember the system goes live on the 31st of January!

If you've got any questions in terms of why is it better etc etc.  you might want to hit us directly here.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

Here are the rules of the main round of our ICO:

Assumptions:
1 GRIDNET Coin = 1 000 000 GRIDNET Basic Units (GBUs)

The maximum supply will be equal to:
2 603 871 605 000 109 GBUs (GRIDNET Basic Units)

There will be two phases.  The maximum supply will be divided into two equal (50%) parts.

The first part:

70% of which  (911355061750037)   - is a bargain - you can buy during the ICO
15% of which (195290370375008 ) -   constitutes the Long-Term Investment Fund
15% of which (195290370375008 ) -   constitutes the GRIDNET Team Development Fund

For each BTC you will receive 1 301 935 GRIDNET Coins   =
You can calculate the ammount received  when buing with Ethereum as follows:

1 ETH = 0.06625650(ETH/BTC) x 1 301 935 = 86261.66 GNC(GridNet Coins)

The second part:
Will be available for mining during the Proof-of-Work phase of our distributed consensus algorithm.
It will take approximately 3 years to switch to PoS.
 When the system goes LIVE, miners will be able to mine GRIDNET Coins using their CPUs and GPUs.
 The algorithm will be ASIC proof from the beginning.

Thus,
1 301 935 802 500 054  GBUs (50%) Will be the circulating supply just after the ICO ends.

The block reward will happen every 5 minutes, giving a total of 104 994 blocks
The block reward will be constant. Each block reward will yield a reward of:
Each block will reward around 4128.5 GRIDNET Coins.

After all of the blocks are mined, the system will switch to Proof-Of-Stake

==================
BTC Address: 1AHfW61W39r2YzMSKuXFURWvSc7Hic18aK
Ethereum Address: 0x2d1FEDf6d4106eF7F047a3c7002A3cB437daD36e
==================

Comparison with other blockchain systems:

Maximum Supply
================
GRIDNET (GBUs):
2603871605 000109
BTC  (Satoshis)
ETH:
unknown
IOTA  (IOTAs)
================

Total Supply Just After ICO ends:
=================
GRIDNET  (GBUs):
1 301 935 802 500 054 BTC (Satoshis)
1 677 747 500 000 000
ETH:
96 722 393 000 000 000 000 000 000
IOTA  (IOTAs)
2 779 530 283 277 761
================

This probably creates one of the most distributed and fair ICOs ever created.

When you add the scope of our technology; Judge for yourself Smiley

And remember - the system goes live on the 31st of January.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

Updated.
michaelsss

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

could you tell me what's algorithm?
and about wallet , does it rewriting code or clone from others ?
and any pic for wallet ?
thanks
sanada.motokage

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Something new to this coin, any exchange that I can buy some coin for investment, the dev team are scientists so that will be a good sign to buy and wait.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

and any pic for wallet ?
thanks
@michaelsss

Do you mean the consensus algorithm?
The consensus algorithm has two main stages
1) Proof-of-Work - the stage will be activated as soon as the ICO ends. It will be then active for approximately 3 years.
The proof-of-work algorithm will be ASIC proof from the very beginning.
the second stage will be
2) Proof-of-Stake - the switch will happen automatically as soon as the last block has been mined.

As for the PIC from the wallet, I know that we are now giving some finishing-up touches to the GUI etc but I'll see what I can do Cheesy

The ENTIRE code-base has been written ENTIRELY from scratch Smiley

Please do let me know any other questions you might have.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

Something new to this coin, any exchange that I can buy some coin for investment, the dev team are scientists so that will be a good sign to buy and wait.

@sanada, You might want to participate in our ICO which has just begun.
What you need to do is to send the amount of ETH/BTC to one of the available addresses and make sure to keep your ETH/BTC wallet safe.
You will have your coins available to you as soon as the system goes LIVE on the 31st of January.

We are scientists, and the project will be rolling for looong long years you can be 10000000% assured, it is our main research and development topic.

Besides software; we've been also working on the hardware layer of the entire project (GridMeters / GridValves)..  the whitepapers behind which are currently under review:)
Also, some are working on the RaspBerry Pi based solar-powered router etc.

Then there are people working on the Mobile app for android which we've published a pre-alpha release a couple days ago.
michaelsss

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

and any pic for wallet ?
thanks
@michaelsss

1) Proof-of-Work - the stage will be activated as soon as the ICO ends. It will be then active for approximately 3 years.
the second stage will be
2) Proof-of-Stake - the switch will happen automatically as soon as the last block has been mined.

As for the PIC from the wallet, I know that we are now giving some finishing-up touches to the GUI etc but I'll see what I can do Cheesy

thanks a lot for your quickly reply.

about pow,  scrypt or x11 or X13 or others ? do your side provide the mining tool ?

and from the ann thread we got that it can be mined about 1M gridnet per day , maybe it makes the ICO slowing progress. lol.  

can you post wallet UI here or github link if possible. thanks .

GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:34:01 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 12:46:35 PM by GRIDNET

and any pic for wallet ?
thanks
@michaelsss

the second stage will be

thanks a lot for your quickly reply.

about pow,  scrypt or x11 or X13 or others ? do your side provide the mining tool ?

and from the ann thread we got that it can be mined about 1M gridnet per day , maybe it makes the ICO slowing progress. lol.  

can you post wallet UI here or github link if possible. thanks .

The PoW algorithm is divided into two stages in itself.

The first stage will be similar to how X11 and X13 algorithms are constructed. If you know the internals of these then you know they are just a bunch of one way hash functions stack on top of each other to thwart ASICS. Here the first stage of our PoW will be the same. Then after some time it will switch to a memory bound problem (similar to Scrypt) and finally to PoS.

It's 1M per day but across a very large base of miners. It will make the entire eco-system secure; just imagine the number of potential miners knowing that there will be no ASICS around.

That's specifically why we've been very meticulous when it comes to the PoW algorithm.
There will be no mining pools and no ASICS. 100%

Then, all the full-nodes will also have the option to share their bandwidth with others acting as a router.

The source code will be made available not sooner than a couple of days after the system goes LIVE.
We've put too much work into this to allow for instant forks.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 06:39:57 PM by GRIDNET

Also, the mining software (CPU/GPUS) has been also written entirely from scratch.
Including task scheduling, coordination etc. There's no Startum protocol etc etc. you'll be seeing no mining pools in looooong time to come.

When required we've even modified the Botan crypto-library. You might want to check out my updates at the Botan github.
We've been the first to implement signatures using X25519 keys Wink

The project is developed at the Poznan University of Technology, we are also into another blockchain project - the EduCTX Europen project where we are responsible for the design of the entire system. In safe hands you are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: