Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 21921 times)
GRIDNET (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:43:42 AM by GRIDNET

I invite anyone to visit the Poznan University of Technology in Poland, room 5, conference building. My name is Rafal Skowronski, I'm the head of the project.

You can find my contact details at www.cs.put.poznan.pl/rskowronski. You can browse student schedules to see I lead 6 subjects at the university related to cryptography, security, and networking.

My company ACX Software, has developed the RwBot software, and reverse engineered the entire World of Warcraft code-base. We had lawsuit attempts from Blizzard Entertainment etc.

And guess what? Even when threatened by companies such as Blizzard we DID PUSH THE PROJECT FORWARD FOR OVER 5 LONG YEARS.
WHY? Because we BELIEVE IN FREEDOM.

We have spent 10x more time on the game automation software than others BECAUSE we designed it in a way that did not infringe Blizzard laws.

The software was entirely out of process utilized a driver and as far as we know we got NO user banned although we were with a considerable user-base.

And guess what? Blizzard lawyers felt silent.

We surely know what we are doing and we are exceptionally good at what we do.

Myself I have spent quite some time fighting various scammy projects like NavCoin long before the announcement of the GRIDNET project.
More? The very admin of the NavCoin team joined our project. When he saw how it differs.

You can look that up at my reddit profile.

We have modified the Botan crypto library to be capable of BOTH signatures and encryption using X25519 keys.

You can check this out that the Botan's source code GITHUB in my recent Pull-Requests. We've spent some time with the main author of the Botan crypto library on the subject.

We are 100% real and 100% serious about the project. What do you say @NewWorld; what will you say:) are you one of those guys behind WePower? The project of a guy-who-knows-a-guy at a power company? who are you;]

Our technology is UNIQUE,- it has been peer-reviewed by ANONYMOUS well-established scientists around the world and presented at world-class conferences.

We have presented the first truly and only decentralized architecture for use in the Power industry. We've been working on the first blockchain powered hardware devices which allow for routing of energy inside of power networks.

Then, we have designed the first protocol in the world which is capable of rewarding intermediaries of a data exchange on-per-byte basis There is NO other protocol design which allows for this. Including IOTA, SafeNet etc. Nobody else got it.

For this we've reinvented the entire concept of Smart Contracts. The very building blocks of cryptocurrency. And introduced State-Full as well as State-Less blockchain channels.

I would write more but simply we do not have time:)

Please remember, the part of supply which is not sold WILL BE BURNED. Further increasing profits for those who have invested.

Developing the system is nothing compared to DESIGNING, COMING UP with the proposals that we were the first to arrive with. Development is a mechanical job.

Let us help make the world a better decentralised place. Join us:)

GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 12:56:35 PM by GRIDNET

forget that guy , i always interest in your project.

It needs to be known because the situation in the crypto-world currently is a very peculiar one.

Joke-projects get money, even those who admit creating the very these.

Take a look at the WePower project for instance. Their ICO has not started yet. They propose something related to power, no concerts. Nothing. Just because a guy who knows a guy paid for the advert on the top of their website. Their system is utterly centralized on the side of power-producers.

Maybe they've heard that the next IEEE SmartGridComm in May , at which we've recently presented the first truly decentralized environment is going to be a mix o blockchain and power people. ANd they decided to take their chance at the ICO when they can.

They've got no scientific research. Just pure marketing.That there are tokens and that those who have tokens get blababla.

In contrast, we have an immense amount of work on our heads. We work on an entirely decentralized hardware layer which allows for routing of energy for instance.

I mean the project is developed from scratch with a reasonably limited amount of resources.

We could have created a fork of another project sure. Instead, we go the hardest path possible even to the level of modifying crypto-code.

And GRIDNET is going to the markets 100%. We will benefit anyway we know what we have. Investors will benefit also. The rest of the coins will be burned further increasing our profits when the system hits the exchange.

Personally I've been at all of the major power conferences for the past 2 years. NOBODY... I mean NOBODY has ever heard A WORD about 'WePower' I've spoken with major people in the industry. And yet.. here we are..a scammy project out of nowhere stating it has +++ companies in support. Why? Because the ICO-listing company will get their 20k.Strange times indeed.

Look at NavCoin..they claimed to be an anonymous cryptocurrency. Everything centralized. But the price plunges up and down out of nowhere. This is the current crypto-scene.
michaelsss

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

actually the project cannot lack marketing strategy, there's more choise to expand project's influnce.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:04:09 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 02:12:27 PM by GRIDNET

actually, the project cannot lack marketing strategy, there's more choise to expand project's influnce.

We are here at bitcointalk, Twitter, Facebook, we are at all of the major ICO-based subreddits.

We've had talks with some major companies.

We KNOW that once we have something truly confirmed with one of the big players the price will skyrocket..

There's no rush. All the other projects are light years behind.

We were already the first to design a truly decentralized power exchange eco-system = this has been confirmed.
We were already the first to design the first communication protocol which rewards intermediaries of a data exchange on a per-byte basis. = this has been confirmed.

Our joker will be the working utterly decentralized system.

We have whitepapers which are currently under review for Elsevier Journals.

You simply cannot compare our project, our work with any other to-get-their-money projects.

Our project is at least at the level of Monero. Which I consider personally one of the, if not the best, blockchain projects ever created.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

We have prepared a tutorial on how to participate in our ICO. Along with an FAQ.
https://gridnet.org/ICO.pdf
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:09:40 AM

actually the project cannot lack marketing strategy, there's more choise to expand project's influnce.
There is no doubt about it, the project was exceptional. I believe that this project can achieve success.
I pray for the best for the smooth running of the project, I hope the project will evolve rapidly.

GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

There is no doubt about it, the project was exceptional. I believe that this project can achieve success.
I pray for the best for the smooth running of the project, I hope the project will evolve rapidly.
Thank you crosswhite, we are working 24/7 and I mean it.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:19:00 AM

I think it's a great project for sure always have a good strategy for advancement and success of the project. Hopefully, this project alone could go according to plan and be great.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

I think it's a great project for sure always have a good strategy for advancement and success of the project. Hopefully, this project alone could go according to plan and be great.
I agree, this project has interesting ideas will surely be many investors who are interested in investment for the project is apparent in order to develop this project, hopefully, her future success.
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:37:49 AM

The site does not work, the tables are not updated, no one answers in the telegram, I think this project has died guys ...
 Sad
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

I think one of the hallmarks of this project is that gridnet has collaborated with industry that has scientific resources from several fields such as automotive electric computer science is the beginning of a good achievement for a project in the field of communications protocol, I hope the project you build in the future the more successful and the vision and mission are soon achieved
newworld

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

gridnet is a student ,have great idea but no such ability ,i don't think he can give us a fresh project but only a clone from others.

WePower is better than gridnet , they got investment and will develop project , but  gridnet can not get invest from ppl , he will disappear.
i should tell all investors ,gridnet said the system goes live on the 31st of January ,  a month left , Normally ,you should test your project now if you provides a new code model ,but are you test now , i don't think so. haha

prove it , haha if you cannot ,disappear right now.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:53:15 AM

gridnet is a student ,have great idea but no such ability ,i don't think he can give us a fresh project but only a clone from others.

WePower is better than gridnet , they got investment and will develop project , but  gridnet can not get invest from ppl , he will disappear.
i should tell all investors ,gridnet said the system goes live on the 31st of January ,  a month left , Normally ,you should test your project now if you provides a new code model ,but are you test now , i don't think so. haha

prove it , haha if you cannot ,disappear right now.

Seems like you haven't understood a word which I've said.  Take your toys and go away.
Your account 'NewWorld' has been created specifically to create FUD over our project just by looking at its name. We already know you are from the WePower scam. Bye.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:04:25 AM

A view from the upcoming desktop wallet. Join us let us make a difference. Let us omit scammy projects with no science backing them up.

newworld

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

https://gridnet.org/wallet.png

A view from the upcoming desktop wallet. Join us let us make a difference. Let us omit scammy projects with no science backing them up.

nice ps , haha, you have mistake , gridnet still not release but you have a chart of them, so stupid , scamer ,go away.

i can ps such picture within 1 hour.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:17:04 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 02:32:44 PM by GRIDNET

nice ps , haha, you have mistake , gridnet still not release but you have a chart of them, so stupid , scamer ,go away.

i can ps such picture within 1 hour.

Sure thing:) The entire our faculty is creating a big large scam to steal peoples money Tongue you got it right.
Look at WePower Cheesy they've got no science, no whitepapers, no journal/conference publications just powered by some small power company who wants to keep their centralization of the power industry. Have you noticed they allow power producers to issue new coins?Tongue Go back to your WePowerScam Team and Good luck Smiley

There is really nothing you can do decentralized will always be better.

WePower is light years behind our technology. All you can do is write a whitepaper with no tech inside. You wrote that each power company will issue tokens because you've just heard somewhere that these are means of exchange. What about decentralization? How are they going to reward the power line owners? How are they going to route the power inside fo the power lines?NOTHING.

The very fact that you need to create such fake accounts relating to our project in the acc name shows how desperate you people are.
newworld

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

trust me, they have no really project ,only ps , that's why no one invest it , team have only one person , a student, i just tell a truth.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:59:39 PM

trust me, they have no really project ,only ps , that's why no one invest it , team have only one person , a student, i just tell a truth.

Yeah yeah; have you checked the schedules at the university have you seen many many subjects related to cryptography, security and networking does Rafal Skowronski lead? Smiley

The GRIDNET mobile app available at Play Store is also a ps? Smiley

How's the WePowerScam going:) When is the wallet release? 2 years from now. Oh, forget you've got no wallet. Have you created your ERC20 token yet? ^^

Did you know Rafal Skowronski was the CEO of a company behind the RwBot a worldwide software, the company which Blizzard Entertainment tried to put down?

or was that also a ps?Tongue

Thanks for bumping up the thread, kiddo.
newworld

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Here are the rules of the main round of our ICO:

Assumptions:
1 GRIDNET Coin = 1 000 000 GRIDNET Basic Units (GBUs)

The maximum supply will be equal to:
2 603 871 605 000 109 GBUs (GRIDNET Basic Units)

There will be two phases.  The maximum supply will be divided into two equal (50%) parts.

The first part:

70% of which  (911355061750037)   - is a bargain - you can buy during the ICO
15% of which (195290370375008 ) -   constitutes the Long-Term Investment Fund
15% of which (195290370375008 ) -   constitutes the GRIDNET Team Development Fund

For each BTC you will receive 1 301 935 GRIDNET Coins   =
You can calculate the ammount received  when buing with Ethereum as follows:

1 ETH = 0.06625650(ETH/BTC) x 1 301 935 = 86261.66 GNC(GridNet Coins)

The second part:
Will be available for mining during the Proof-of-Work phase of our distributed consensus algorithm.
It will take approximately 3 years to switch to PoS.
 When the system goes LIVE, miners will be able to mine GRIDNET Coins using their CPUs and GPUs.
 The algorithm will be ASIC proof from the beginning.

Thus,
1 301 935 802 500 054  GBUs (50%) Will be the circulating supply just after the ICO ends.

The block reward will happen every 5 minutes, giving a total of 104 994 blocks
The block reward will be constant. Each block reward will yield a reward of:
Each block will reward around 4128.5 GRIDNET Coins.

After all of the blocks are mined, the system will switch to Proof-Of-Stake

==================
BTC Address: 1AHfW61W39r2YzMSKuXFURWvSc7Hic18aK
Ethereum Address: 0x2d1FEDf6d4106eF7F047a3c7002A3cB437daD36e
==================

Comparison with other blockchain systems:

Maximum Supply
================
GRIDNET (GBUs):
2603871605 000109
BTC  (Satoshis)
ETH:
unknown
IOTA  (IOTAs)
================

Total Supply Just After ICO ends:
=================
GRIDNET  (GBUs):
1 301 935 802 500 054 BTC (Satoshis)
1 677 747 500 000 000
ETH:
96 722 393 000 000 000 000 000 000
IOTA  (IOTAs)
2 779 530 283 277 761
================

This probably creates one of the most distributed and fair ICOs ever created.

When you add the scope of our technology; Judge for yourself Smiley

And remember - the system goes live on the 31st of January.

do you remember your promise , "31st of January" , just a ps ,what do you take it to release ,if you can not ,you should not give a promise .
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

Here are the rules of the main round of our ICO:

Assumptions:
1 GRIDNET Coin = 1 000 000 GRIDNET Basic Units (GBUs)

The maximum supply will be equal to:
2 603 871 605 000 109 GBUs (GRIDNET Basic Units)

There will be two phases.  The maximum supply will be divided into two equal (50%) parts.

The first part:

70% of which  (911355061750037)   - is a bargain - you can buy during the ICO
15% of which (195290370375008 ) -   constitutes the Long-Term Investment Fund
15% of which (195290370375008 ) -   constitutes the GRIDNET Team Development Fund

For each BTC you will receive 1 301 935 GRIDNET Coins   =
You can calculate the ammount received  when buing with Ethereum as follows:

1 ETH = 0.06625650(ETH/BTC) x 1 301 935 = 86261.66 GNC(GridNet Coins)

The second part:
Will be available for mining during the Proof-of-Work phase of our distributed consensus algorithm.
It will take approximately 3 years to switch to PoS.
 When the system goes LIVE, miners will be able to mine GRIDNET Coins using their CPUs and GPUs.
 The algorithm will be ASIC proof from the beginning.

Thus,
1 301 935 802 500 054  GBUs (50%) Will be the circulating supply just after the ICO ends.

The block reward will happen every 5 minutes, giving a total of 104 994 blocks
The block reward will be constant. Each block reward will yield a reward of:
Each block will reward around 4128.5 GRIDNET Coins.

After all of the blocks are mined, the system will switch to Proof-Of-Stake

==================
BTC Address: 1AHfW61W39r2YzMSKuXFURWvSc7Hic18aK
Ethereum Address: 0x2d1FEDf6d4106eF7F047a3c7002A3cB437daD36e
==================

Comparison with other blockchain systems:

Maximum Supply
================
GRIDNET (GBUs):
2603871605 000109
BTC  (Satoshis)
ETH:
unknown
IOTA  (IOTAs)
================

Total Supply Just After ICO ends:
=================
GRIDNET  (GBUs):
1 301 935 802 500 054 BTC (Satoshis)
1 677 747 500 000 000
ETH:
96 722 393 000 000 000 000 000 000
IOTA  (IOTAs)
2 779 530 283 277 761
================

This probably creates one of the most distributed and fair ICOs ever created.

When you add the scope of our technology; Judge for yourself Smiley

do you remember your promise , "31st of January" , just a ps ,what do you take it to release ,if you can not ,you should not give a promise .

How are things at WePowerScam going : D  you seem very dedicated Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: