Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 21921 times)
GRIDNET (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

The site does not work, the tables are not updated, no one answers in the telegram, I think this project has died guys ...
 Sad

The opposite. We've seen your retweets. No worries. Keep up the good job just keep updating the bounty thread. Turns our we preferred Discord over Telegram.
newworld

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:23:17 AM

you promised ,right ? system will release at  31st of January ,19 days left ,  And how was this accomplished?

How to complete your commitment? where's your code ? you should worry about those but not digs at me.

if you done as your promise ,i will apologize .

if you just have ps picture for gridnet , haha.
vega4

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:08:21 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 05:24:48 AM by vega4

you promised ,right ? system will release at  31st of January ,19 days left ,  And how was this accomplished?

How to complete your commitment? where's your code ? you should worry about those but not digs at me.

if you done as your promise ,i will apologize .

if you just have ps picture for gridnet , haha.

@newworld, the way you speak there are only two options

1)either you are a desperate individual, or
2) you are a desperate individual.

See, there are no other options.

Your account has been created specifically to spread unsupported by anything claims.

Either you are from the WePowerScam, OR you are a guy who's GF got recently f by......

With all due respect. If there happens to be a delay for any reason if well justified, that would be perfectly normal and undesrtandable considering the scope of the project. I wouldn't want them to rush with anything.
nakashu

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

"Decentralization is religion"

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

Here are the rules of the main round of our ICO:

Assumptions:
1 GRIDNET Coin = 1 000 000 GRIDNET Basic Units (GBUs)

The maximum supply will be equal to:
2 603 871 605 000 109 GBUs (GRIDNET Basic Units)

There will be two phases.  The maximum supply will be divided into two equal (50%) parts.

The first part:

70% of which  (911355061750037)   - is a bargain - you can buy during the ICO
15% of which (195290370375008 ) -   constitutes the Long-Term Investment Fund
15% of which (195290370375008 ) -   constitutes the GRIDNET Team Development Fund

For each BTC you will receive 1 301 935 GRIDNET Coins   =
You can calculate the ammount received  when buing with Ethereum as follows:

1 ETH = 0.06625650(ETH/BTC) x 1 301 935 = 86261.66 GNC(GridNet Coins)

The second part:
Will be available for mining during the Proof-of-Work phase of our distributed consensus algorithm.
It will take approximately 3 years to switch to PoS.
 When the system goes LIVE, miners will be able to mine GRIDNET Coins using their CPUs and GPUs.
 The algorithm will be ASIC proof from the beginning.

Thus,
1 301 935 802 500 054  GBUs (50%) Will be the circulating supply just after the ICO ends.

The block reward will happen every 5 minutes, giving a total of 104 994 blocks
The block reward will be constant. Each block reward will yield a reward of:
Each block will reward around 4128.5 GRIDNET Coins.

After all of the blocks are mined, the system will switch to Proof-Of-Stake

==================
BTC Address: 1AHfW61W39r2YzMSKuXFURWvSc7Hic18aK
Ethereum Address: 0x2d1FEDf6d4106eF7F047a3c7002A3cB437daD36e
==================

Comparison with other blockchain systems:

Maximum Supply
================
GRIDNET (GBUs):
2603871605 000109
BTC  (Satoshis)
ETH:
unknown
IOTA  (IOTAs)
================

Total Supply Just After ICO ends:
=================
GRIDNET  (GBUs):
1 301 935 802 500 054 BTC (Satoshis)
1 677 747 500 000 000
ETH:
96 722 393 000 000 000 000 000 000
IOTA  (IOTAs)
2 779 530 283 277 761
================

This probably creates one of the most distributed and fair ICOs ever created.

When you add the scope of our technology; Judge for yourself Smiley

And remember - the system goes live on the 31st of January.

And remember - the system goes live on the 31st of January.

do you remember your promise , "31st of January" , just a ps ,what do you take it to release ,if you can not ,you should not give a promise .

How are things at WePowerScam going : D  you seem very dedicated Smiley

oh god what a simpleton..  anyway it is just good that he keeps posting it always bumps the ANN up in forum.. he is really doing a great marketing for gridnet..Smiley

to the point, I'm in the middle of your wallpaper and I'm more and more impressed, you guys put some thinking and definitely some nice hours of work into this. It makes me want to go back to university and work on something like this, that makes sense and definitely has the tech to make things better, create something whole society can benefit from. Cant wait to finish the paper, i think I will get in touch with you guys directly, maybe I can help somehow.. Another thing I like the fact that you are not hiding behind a Japanese pseudonym and proudly sign the papers with your name. In general the quality of whitepapers these days is miserable, a lot of "coins" don't have them at all, a lot is not signed at all and contain just irrelevant crap.. Good luck with finalization and looking much forward for the day one..it might be a day that will end up in history books:)

\Milan

GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:20:08 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 10:45:08 AM by GRIDNET

, I'm in the middle of your wallpaper and I'm more and more impressed, you guys put some thinking and definitely some nice hours of work into this. It makes me want to go back to university and work on something like this, that makes sense and definitely has the tech to make things better, create something whole society can benefit from. Cant wait to finish the paper, i think I will get in touch with you guys directly, maybe I can help somehow.. Another thing I like the fact that you are not hiding behind a Japanese pseudonym and proudly sign the papers with your name. In general the quality of whitepapers these days is miserable, a lot of "coins" don't have them at all, a lot is not signed at all and contain just irrelevant crap.. Good luck with finalization and looking much forward for the day one..it might be a day that will end up in history books:)

\Milan

We are also very fascinated by the technology:)
Let us leave alone the communication aspects of our eco-system and the energy auctions for a moment.

Let us think about the Smart GridMeters and Smart GridValves alone.

As buyers of the blockchain enabled smart meters, we do see the energy consumers willing to maintain complete flexibility in choosing from whom they buy the energy at a given moment.

GridValves would enable for routing of energy inside of the entire GRID.

The technology is similar to the one used by SmartWires.com, however, in our case, the devices are fully blockchain enabled.

This would lead to lowered transmission fees on the side of power line owners. Renewable energy sources include a lot of uncertainties to the power-grid network which leads to congestions. Usually, the most natural way to cope with these would be to build additional power lines. With thanks to such devices, we might be able to lower the overall energy transmission fees and lower the bureaucracy inside of the energy market. Everything would be happening through fully automated contracts and algorithms. Therefore we envision transmission companies also as a natural target.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:30:24 AM

For the GridScript language might be more complicated than the one used in Bitcoin. First, you need to reserve a certain amount of RAM memory input there your data, then signature etc. But the possibilities are much larger Smiley The language is fully turning complete.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

Ethereum has Gas.
GRIDNET should have...?

Question to you guys Smiley Lets come up with a cool name.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:31:23 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 08:43:48 PM by GRIDNET

By madkins1868:
I own a software company in the utility space and we deal with meter vendors, AMI vendors and utility companies all the time (and have for 10+ years). While I believe there is a kernel of truth in what you are designing, I believe you're a bit naive in believing that energy and water consumers have any real stake in this process. Utility companies own the generation, the wires and the meters, and are the only entities that have the capital to roll out this type of infrastructure (and even then, most utilities struggle to pay for the significant costs involved in upgrading). You would have to sell these blockchain enabled devices to utilities - as consumers are not going to be able to change their meter types themselves in most jurisdictions.

And while the consumers may want flexibility concerning whom they buy energy from - most deregulated markets allow them to do this today. While they don't get to pick their generation provider directly, they do in a round-about way when they choose the retail entity where they purchase their power or water.

Purchasing energy and water from a "live auction" is a solution without a problem. This is what is referred to by marketing types as a "low involvement category". Consumers don't want to be heavily involved in this purchasing decision. They want to set it and forget it. There are variations (prepay consumers have to maintain a balance on their account, and make more buy decisions on a monthly basis - typically 3-5 times per month), but the standard customer just wants to pick a price once a year and be done with it.

I'd be interested though in how this leads to lower transmission fees on the side of the power line owners? Those fees are typically charged on a cost+ basis. Where does blockchain remove added cost? You say "we might be able to lower...". Sounds like you don't have a strong business case yet.

Our reply:
Madkins, it is nice to hear that you have some experience in the field of the power industry.

And that you took your time to review our white-papers and the subject alone. (if you did Smiley Myself, I've been to all the significant conferences related to SmartGrid environments which happened to take place during the last 2 years. If, you were at the recent SmartGridComm 2017 conference in Germany last year you would have seen the result of a competition among all the student in Germany for a video which would present a technology most suitable for the Smart Grid environments.

Guess what was the winner's video about ? Smiley

It was EXACTLY the model which we incorporated in GRIDNET based on REAL-TIME auctions Smiley

Everyone at the table at which I was sitting was looking at me saying that it seems like an intro to our technology.

Mark my words - we are not here alone. We've been having discussions with major companies and what you see is the result of talks with multiple people from the field. The acceptance rate for the recent SmartGridComm was around 30%. We did it.

Madkins, with all due respect, I think, - your assumptions are wrong.

You said "Utility companies own the generation, the wires, and the meters, and are the only entities that have the capital to roll out this type of infrastructure"

See, that's the monopolistic view to which large so-called 'utility companies' are used to. If, you were familiar with the situation in the United States, it is completely and totally different. Power transmission companies are usually different from the power generation ones.

I encourage you to look up the company SmartWires.com, check out their white papers and calculations to see how routing of energy is allowed to SIGNIFICANTLY lower costs related to energy transmission especially their role in congestion avoidance. We've already discussed many details in the matter also with people involved in the SmartWires project.

You are right that user does not want to take an active role in the selection of their power provider. Users want to pay the lowest cost possible. And that's what our eco-system allows for.

Noone said that user will be required to sit by the smart meter selecting from whom to buy the energy to make coffee in the current 15-minute time slots. Let us be realistic. As stated in our white paper the user will be able to include his PREFERENCES inside of the heuristic running on the SmartMeter (or his iPhone... details will be shown in next white papers. Trust me, you are going to love this).

"Purchasing energy and water from a "live auction" is a solution without a problem. " You might say as well that there's no point in changing you mobile tariff every each year. It is just because you might be wealthy or ignorant enough not to do so. You might not want a 4K tv since you are perfectly fine with 1080P. But there are people who want better, there are people who want their home economics to be more efficient.

You might own of a software company. I also owned a software company for 5 long years who dealt with security, reverse engineering etc. Luckily besides IT, I've also studied economics. There is a heavy pressure from the EU for instance toward the decentralization of resources. We no more want single companies to own power generation and transmission. Why? Because it's inefficient.

But let's say that's the current state of matters. So now what. Is the GRIDNET eco-system unsuitable? No. It would feet perfectly fine lowering the bureaucracy and management fees. As you will see in one of the white papers to be published by Elsevier where we review many of the additional aspects.

I hope I've shed some light on the matter. In case you've got any other ideas/ questions/issues please do not hesitate for a moment to ask.
By looking at our project you might see what's wrong with the attitude presented by WePower. Their attitude is similar to banks wanting to make a profit from cryptocurrencies. Sure a private blockchain will lower the costs for inter-bank transactions. But we all know why Bitcoin was established in the first place:) DO they like the real reasons and possibilites ? Honestly, I do not think so.

Flexibility is the major thing missing in the current energy market. And in the ability to manage the power flows inside of the Grid. Flexibility. It is the key.

I'll point you to specific whitepapers in a couple of minutes.

P.S It is worthy to note that the devices which we are working on do not accept commands ONLY from the blockchain. But... let us wait for the latest whitepaper. (unfortunately, it will take many months before it is made public)

alicex

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:44:52 AM

Ethereum has Gas.
GRIDNET should have...?

cool name coming  power --PWR, cool ehhhh.
I should ask some questions if only few people invest your project ,how do you deal with remaining token?i read above information and when can you release wallet ? when can project list in exchange ?which exchange? you know it need more money to be list in exchange! i think people are only waiting for mining grid but not invest it.what do you think about it.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:26:12 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:08:49 AM by GRIDNET

Ethereum has Gas.
GRIDNET should have...?

cool name coming  power --PWR, cool ehhhh.
I should ask some questions if only few people invest your project ,how do you deal with remaining token?i read above information and when can you release wallet ? when can project list in exchange ?which exchange? you know it need more money to be list in exchange! i think people are only waiting for mining grid but not invest it.what do you think about it.

alicex,

1) The remaining coin supply will be burned. That is for sure.
2) We've spoken with Poloniex and Bitrex.
3) Currently, we are still finishing up on the implementation of some of the features and performing heavy internal security, performance and stability evaluations.
3) Mining will be an opportunity, of course.

Therefore, one needs to understand that the daily reward will be divided among a large number of people, the difficulty will also adjust.

If, you ask what we think, - it is,  that we need to work on the improvement of our credibility, which some have tried to undermine. Besides that, the project might be considered by some as risky, as there is an entirely new blockchain, new programming/scripting language etc. And we do understand that. Therefore we plan to release demos of working wallets etc.

We are targeting to deploy the test network on the 1st of February. IF for any reason we won't be certain that all the security measures have been taken we will postpone the initial release. If such is the case, we will be considering releasing the software as closed-source while extending the ICO for about a month.

Taking into account the amount of work we've already put into the project and the potential future revenues,  - stability, and reliability of the utmost priority.
y4y4n8

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

Hi dev...when ico will start?
if it has started, how many tokens have been sold?
I couldn't find Information about..

thanks
Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

why every airdrop end so quickly ?
GRIDNET Airdrop (200 000 GNC) is over .
Any chance for second round ? i don't prefer ICO .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Free money scares off real-money investors, which is why, -  there'll be no more - sorry  :]
You might want to sign up for deployment of the test-network. Once the system switches to 'real-money mode' you will be able to mine your GRIDNET coins.
sla1925

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

When did the airdrop ended? Did I miss something?
nakashu

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

Free money scares off real-money investors, which is why, -  there'll be no more - sorry  :]
You might want to sign up for deployment of the test-network. Once the system switches to 'real-money mode' you will be able to mine your GRIDNET coins.

evening..

how to sign up for the test network? Smiley
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

evening..

how to sign up for the test network? Smiley

here you go  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4K8iUnmPao2nhVFz5jOT_nJzgOjvs_E_Bt1K5PivGw5NwhQ/viewform?usp=sf_link Smiley
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

Thank you, we've updated the mobile look of our website today. It is not perfect yet, but much better than it was.
nakashu

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

The amazing project, if it really helps people, the project will be successful.

agree!! finally a project with own original code and trying to bring something good for people, not just chasing monetary value..  if the project achieves its goals it can change a lot of things for good...

opted in for testnet, looking forward for start!
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

This first paragraph of ANN, I using the technology offered by the project, each sending byte will I receive in tokens of the project?
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

This first paragraph of ANN, I using the technology offered by the project, each sending byte will I receive in tokens of the project?
lilaj4de, thank you for your question.  Once the data relay network goes LIVE, each intermediary of a data exchange will be rewarded in the GRIDNET Coins or (GBUs). Data originator first needs to buy GRIDNET Coins (or mine them).Then, the data originator can set a reward for the intermediaries when he wants to send the data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: