Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING  (Read 75227 times)
patrolillo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

Hi,

Mac wallet is alright? I had with my wallet opened since 24 hours and everytime says that left 7 hours to stake and get gains. I have 5k coins but any in stake. i don´t understand, Someone could help me?
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

Explorer is restored and online, sorry of any incovenience

Excellent update and excellent developers for the release of a fairly fast update for your wallet!
You are serious?

The Dev barely comes here once in a week, he doesn't answers question, almost all wallets released were bugged and we are still waiting for the website he promised to do 2 months ago...

What else?

Core dev (and the last member of the official 4 members on the launch) saying

I am pretty active on discord, i had worked hard to get everything on the correct trails, we have released the first website more than one month ago (aerium.info) then, the community helped me to release another (and better/updated website, aerium.co)

Also, if you have any questions, please enter our discord and PM me, i will be glad to answer anyone https://discord.gg/CQRdN3x

I am following this project on discord and bitcointalk and like many other projects mainly discord is  used for communication and announcements. I would also prefer to get here more updates as I am not always online in discord.

Nevertheless interesting and active project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

I'm hopeful that the roadmap will be dropped during the superblock. That would incentivize HODLing.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Gambit_fr

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

Explorer is restored and online, sorry of any incovenience

Excellent update and excellent developers for the release of a fairly fast update for your wallet!
You are serious?

The Dev barely comes here once in a week, he doesn't answers question, almost all wallets released were bugged and we are still waiting for the website he promised to do 2 months ago...

What else?

Core dev (and the last member of the official 4 members on the launch) saying

I am pretty active on discord, i had worked hard to get everything on the correct trails, we have released the first website more than one month ago (aerium.info) then, the community helped me to release another (and better/updated website, aerium.co)

Also, if you have any questions, please enter our discord and PM me, i will be glad to answer anyone https://discord.gg/CQRdN3x

Well, what if I don't want to use Discord? You made a thread here, the least you can do is answer here, so the answer will be visible for anybody! For the website, you should update the first post, there's no link to it!  Roll Eyes

Here's the question I posted 10 days ago, then posted a few more other times waiting for an answer:

Wallet release: v1.7.1

This update has the following changes
  • Seed nodes update
  • Chain split on block 55751 Patched

WAIT, A chain split?

Yeah, a chain split happened at block 55751 for unknown reasons, i have been working on it last dawn and everything should be fine on this version

Do i really need to update?

No, only if you are having syncing problems OR you are on the wrong chain

But how i verify if i am on the wrong chain?

Simply type this command on your wallet console

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000
Compare the hash with the block 60000, that is d4d19c36c9c343b6dbe4ac782cdb8ec9dfe86827fb3274ff1b3e8de380f26228, if it is different, you are on the wrong chain!

Wait wait, did i lost my coins?

No, you didnt lost any coins, you may have lost some stakes but when you change your chain, the coinage will make your next stake a pretty big one

So, i figured out that i am on the wrong chain, how i can fix it?

Simply close your wallet and go to %appdata% then rename the aerium folder to aeriumbackup, create a new aerium folder, copy the wallet.dat from aeriumbackup to aerium, you might want to backup the wallet.dat to somewhere else too.
Now, start your wallet again on the v1.7.1 and wait it to sync!

Windows Qt: https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.7.1/aerium-qt.zip
Mac: Coming soon...

I always had last version wallet installed 24h max after release, wallet open 24/24, but for the last 15 days my wallet was out of sync.
I installed v1.7.1 and it still wasn't able to sync, blocked at block 46933.
I removed the blockchain and re-downloaded it.
I had around 225 AERM before now I only have 81 AERM and last stake is 12/17/17!!!!
What the fuck? Did I just lose 2/3 of my wallet while doing nothing wrong?

garibaldo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

Ok and thank you again OGM4ME. I'm not sure if i want to send my coins to a pool. Keeping them in my own wallet would give me a better feeling  Grin. If anyone can provide me a build of the latest linux wallet for raspian or a tutorial (for dummys) how to build it that would make me very happy.

Thanks for your support

Aerium (OP)

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

Here's the question I posted 10 days ago, then posted a few more other times waiting for an answer:

• Seed nodes update

WAIT, A chain split?

Yeah, a chain split happened at block 55751 for unknown reasons, i have been working on it last dawn and everything should be fine on this version

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000
Compare the hash with the block 60000, that is d4d19c36c9c343b6dbe4ac782cdb8ec9dfe86827fb3274ff1b3e8de380f26228, if it is different, you are on the wrong chain!

No, you didnt lost any coins, you may have lost some stakes but when you change your chain, the coinage will make your next stake a pretty big one

Simply close your wallet and go to %appdata% then rename the aerium folder to aeriumbackup, create a new aerium folder, copy the wallet.dat from aeriumbackup to aerium, you might want to backup the wallet.dat to somewhere else too.

Windows Qt: https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.7.1/aerium-qt.zip

I always had last version wallet installed 24h max after release, wallet open 24/24, but for the last 15 days my wallet was out of sync.
I had around 225 AERM before now I only have 81 AERM and last stake is 12/17/17!!!!

There was a madness between the blocks 45k and 50k, if you were running v1.5 or v1.6 during then, you were on a complety different/wrong chain, when you came back to the correct chain, you lost your coins because the coins that are generated on the wrong chain doesnt exist/are invalid on the correct chain
Gambit_fr

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

• Seed nodes update

WAIT, A chain split?

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000

There was a madness between the blocks 45k and 50k, if you were running v1.5 or v1.6 during then, you were on a complety different/wrong chain, when you came back to the correct chain, you lost your coins because the coins that are generated on the wrong chain doesnt exist/are invalid on the correct chain

From my original post: Angry

Aerium (OP)

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

• Seed nodes update

WAIT, A chain split?

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000

Yeah, because you need to reset your blockchain data when you update from a wrong chain to correct chain
phungkhanh90

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

welcome to trade.https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/?r=cryptobridge.
AERM will go to moon
rolfmetzger

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

Ok and thank you again OGM4ME. I'm not sure if i want to send my coins to a pool. Keeping them in my own wallet would give me a better feeling  Grin. If anyone can provide me a build of the latest linux wallet for raspian or a tutorial (for dummys) how to build it that would make me very happy.

Thanks for your support

this worked for me on ubuntu:

download newest source code from github:

https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases

--> Aerium-1.7.1.tar.gz

extract to your home folder

Now make sure that the required packages for Qt5 development of your
distribution are installed, for Debian and Ubuntu these are:

::

apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
        build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
        libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
        libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev

then
cd /src/leveldb

/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb chmod +x build_detect_platform
/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb make clean && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

cd ..

/Aerium-1.7.1/src make -f makefile.unix

cd ..

/Aerium-1.7.1 qmake
/Aerium-1.7.1 make

you might have to sudo for all. or at the beginning sudo -i

now you should have a file called
aerium-qt

just run it with
./arium-qt

you can find your wallet after syncing in your home folder (hidden directory called .aerium)

have fun and enjoy this great coin.

Gambit_fr

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

• Seed nodes update

WAIT, A chain split?

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000

Yeah, because you need to reset your blockchain data when you update from a wrong chain to correct chain

Well, you did warn us there was a chain split on 14 January 2018, as you can see from the pic below my problem appeared more than 3 weeks before (between 17 and 22 december)!
And I started to have synchronization problems since I updated to v1.7 on 28 December, wich I reported here many times and wasn't taken in account nor answered!
How was I supposed to know I was on the wrong chain? Crystal ball?
Oddly enough it appeared just before the super block rewards, it made me loss 2/3 of my stack, I may be the only one complaining but I'm surely not the only which had this problem.
You didn't do your job, you can't be trusted anymore.

offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

12500% reward now on. Got my first reward today. Here's hoping for a couple more before then end of the ultra block.
empire0414

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:18:44 PM

Aerium

Hey, hey. Top 40 investor here and after some initial panic sells of a few people yesterday I made a meme joke on the discord channel.
I think one of your mods gone rouge because it's really not cool for banning me over at discord just because I made a single silly moon/earth joke and wrote 'fud police' after that got deleted and not giving me a warning shot.

After all so what there be fud on discord, does it really matter? The next day no one will ever read that again. But this right here will stay much longer online I suppose and will be read by way more people than a silly line on your discord.

So yeah, since discord is the one main peer to stay updated, please unban me, it's empire#0414
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

So why is the supply not updated in CMC?

The explorer says there's 63626987.48486816 supply already mined and staked so the cap should be at around 6 million at current price (10 cents)

Is this project really worth 6 million dollars without any solid progress or actual utility for the coin?

hmm...

also...

whale on the move!
ra213

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

Received some huge stake rewards Smiley Unfortunately many dumpers also. I hope this project sees some future development as it works really well.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rolfmetzger

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:50:35 PM

Received some huge stake rewards Smiley Unfortunately many dumpers also. I hope this project sees some future development as it works really well.

I agree, I like this coin
GeorgiaCoin

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:08:06 PM

30% down, dumping free coins after Ultra block. Well, price will stabilize in next 3 days and no more BIG block.  I'm keeping all of my coins for now and see where this coin is headed over next few weeks. I believe they will announce some news after these ultra blocks are gone.
phungkhanh90

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

0.06 usd/1 coin. So sad
ra213

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

30% down, dumping free coins after Ultra block. Well, price will stabilize in next 3 days and no more BIG block.  I'm keeping all of my coins for now and see where this coin is headed over next few weeks. I believe they will announce some news after these ultra blocks are gone.

I am also holding. Makes no sense to sell at this price as there are still active developers.

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:54:11 PM

Hmmm interesting little project here and with this drop in price.... nice!  Grin Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: