Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING  (Read 75227 times)
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

I just upgraded to version 1.9, deleted the old blockchain and added my backed up wallet to the new version but I still see no coins, what is going on?Huh It says my wallet is synced but I see nothing.

Before I upgraded versions (before I knew it was mandatory), I tried to send myself .001 AERM to reset my staking and all my coins disappeared, could that have something to do with it? Where are my coins??

Maybe on a change address? I am not sure if the aerium wallet uses change addresses, but you may want to read this article.
https://bitzuma.com/posts/five-ways-to-lose-money-with-bitcoin-change-addresses/

What is your aerium address? Maybe we could check it on the block explorer.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sfgdsgdfgh

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

when will rise price of aerium ?

what can you say about it ?
timtim1

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

I think after new features (new blockchain , MN implementations , etc) and may be after some new exchanges, but new exchanges will may appear after made work (new blockchain , MN implementations , etc) it is a vicious circle . Need to do something -)
Gambit_fr

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

Wait till they have a functional staking wallet, at least!  Roll Eyes

ra213

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

Maybe I had luck but staking really works fine. The chain splits were a bit punishing, but now it should finally be fixed.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sfgdsgdfgh

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

Maybe I had luck but staking really works fine. The chain splits were a bit punishing, but now it should finally be fixed.
wallet good sounds;

but i have hope it keeps improve
ItaCraft

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

Aerium FAQ:

Q: What is the purpose of Aerium?
A: Aerium is undergoing some technical developments. These developments will allow Aerium to place a foot down in the privacy payment sector of Cryptocurrency. Moving forward, Aerium will primarily be a payment coin with privacy and instant payment features whilst upholding a PoS protocol and network security by use of Masternodes.

Q: What are these technical developments that you speak of?
A: Aerium is preparing to conduct a fork of PIVX along with a Coin Swap with at a 3:1 ratio of the TOTAL Supply. For example, if there was 150M AERM in existence right now, after the coin swap there would be 50M. Thus, if you have 12,000 AERM in your wallet right now, you will have 4,000 AERM after the swap.

Q: What do I have to do for the Coin Swap?
A: More in-depth instructions will be provided at a later time but in simple terms, you will send your AERM to a bot and the bot will calculate how many new AERM you will receive. The bot will then send your total new AERM back to you in installments over X amount of time. This method will be utilized to prevent dumping after the swap. Transparent reports will be provided weekly on how many AERM were swapped and where they were sent.

Q: So, I will lose coins after the Coin Swap?
A: Yes, essentially you will lose coins but this does NOT mean your total AERM holdings will lose value. The nominal value (Face Value) of AERM will increase to maintain the same market cap as it was before the swap. For example, if there are 150M AERM in existence right now and each AERM was worth $1, the market cap would be $150M. After the 3:1 Coin Swap there will be 50M AERM but the nominal value of AERM will be adjusted to $3. So, the market cap will still be $150M. Demand will be the outlying factor in whether or not you lose or gain actual value on your holdings after the swap. Please help yourself to a short Economics video on Youtube to better understand some of these terms.

Q: Is it ok to leave my AERM on an exchange for the Coin Swap?
A: We have contacted both Cryptobridge and Stocks.Exchange and they will be supporting the Coin Swap. Also, Stake United and Staking Lab have also stated that they will be supporting the Coin Swap. However, I recommend to have your AERM in your own personal wallet for the Coin Swap. This is to prevent having to rely on any third parties to conduct this process for you with a possibility of something going wrong and you blaming them. Just avoid the headache, keep your AERM in your wallet.

Q: Will the Coin Swap affect the Max Supply?
A: The Max Supply will be dealt with seperately. So no, the Coin Swap will have no direct impact on the Max Supply.

Q: What is this talk about forking PIVX?
A: The Aerium developers have decided that we will be forking PIVX in preparation of the Coin Swap. A fork is when a the code of another coin is altered and changed to meet the parameters of another coin. In Aerium's case, this will allow the implementation of Masternodes as well as the Zerocoin protocol for privacy all whilst meeting the parameters of Aerium.

Q: Will I receive PIVX because of the fork?
A: No. That only occurs with HARD forks. A fork and a HARD fork are not interchangeable and are two separate and different processes. To that effect, you will not receive AERM for holding PIVX and vice versa.                                                                                                               

Q: Will Aerium be listed on new exchanges?
A: Yes AERM will be listed on more exchanges in the future. I will also add that any future developments will be listed on our roadmap that will be released along with our white paper and posted on the new website. The new website will launch sometime in the next 1-2 months as well
MRBIGCOIN

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:19:59 PM

Aerium FAQ:

A: Aerium is undergoing some technical developments. These developments will allow Aerium to place a foot down in the privacy payment sector of Cryptocurrency. Moving forward, Aerium will primarily be a payment coin with privacy and instant payment features whilst upholding a PoS protocol and network security by use of Masternodes.

Q: What are these technical developments that you speak of?
A: Aerium is preparing to conduct a fork of PIVX along with a Coin Swap with at a 3:1 ratio of the TOTAL Supply. For example, if there was 150M AERM in existence right now, after the coin swap there would be 50M. Thus, if you have 12,000 AERM in your wallet right now, you will have 4,000 AERM after the swap.

A: More in-depth instructions will be provided at a later time but in simple terms, you will send your AERM to a bot and the bot will calculate how many new AERM you will receive. The bot will then send your total new AERM back to you in installments over X amount of time. This method will be utilized to prevent dumping after the swap. Transparent reports will be provided weekly on how many AERM were swapped and where they were sent.

A: Yes, essentially you will lose coins but this does NOT mean your total AERM holdings will lose value. The nominal value (Face Value) of AERM will increase to maintain the same market cap as it was before the swap. For example, if there are 150M AERM in existence right now and each AERM was worth $1, the market cap would be $150M. After the 3:1 Coin Swap there will be 50M AERM but the nominal value of AERM will be adjusted to $3. So, the market cap will still be $150M. Demand will be the outlying factor in whether or not you lose or gain actual value on your holdings after the swap. Please help yourself to a short Economics video on Youtube to better understand some of these terms.

Q: Is it ok to leave my AERM on an exchange for the Coin Swap?
A: We have contacted both Cryptobridge and Stocks.Exchange and they will be supporting the Coin Swap. Also, Stake United and Staking Lab have also stated that they will be supporting the Coin Swap. However, I recommend to have your AERM in your own personal wallet for the Coin Swap. This is to prevent having to rely on any third parties to conduct this process for you with a possibility of something going wrong and you blaming them. Just avoid the headache, keep your AERM in your wallet.

Q: Will the Coin Swap affect the Max Supply?
A: The Max Supply will be dealt with seperately. So no, the Coin Swap will have no direct impact on the Max Supply.

Q: What is this talk about forking PIVX?
A: The Aerium developers have decided that we will be forking PIVX in preparation of the Coin Swap. A fork is when a the code of another coin is altered and changed to meet the parameters of another coin. In Aerium's case, this will allow the implementation of Masternodes as well as the Zerocoin protocol for privacy all whilst meeting the parameters of Aerium.

Q: Will I receive PIVX because of the fork?
A: No. That only occurs with HARD forks. A fork and a HARD fork are not interchangeable and are two separate and different processes. To that effect, you will not receive AERM for holding PIVX and vice versa.                                                                                                               

A: Yes AERM will be listed on more exchanges in the future. I will also add that any future developments will be listed on our roadmap that will be released along with our white paper and posted on the new website. The new website will launch sometime in the next 1-2 months as well

Hey can anyone advise please?

Aerium wallet is all ok after updating to v1.9 but the actual wallet states it is version 1.8,

A few days have past and I have noticed my wallet is showing 0 coins,

Any ideas ?

chaystar

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

Wait till they have a functional staking wallet, at least!  Roll Eyes

I've been getting stakes with the latest wallet update, so no issues for me. (macOS)
kulhal

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

[/quote]

I've been getting stakes with the latest wallet update, so no issues for me. (macOS)
[/quote]

How much do you get with Staking? the ROI?
chaystar

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

[/quote]

[/quote]

10% ROI since yesterday, I believe.
c3pool

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

Moving Aerium into the realm of a payment coin is a massive change in direction from a coin that was initially designed to give out 100000000% staking payments. How can this be expected to compete in a market that already has a large quantity of coins aimed at the payment sector. What are you and your team going to provide the current market that does not or has not already been planned for another coin?

Can we assume that the Aerium sent to the bot is going to be burnt? You have not mentioned this. Will you be keeping the Aerium? Also, how long will the swap period be? How do we know that you can be trusted to maintain the swap throughout the life of the stipulated timeframe, whatever that might be? The current state of play for this coin definitely does not provide a high level of confidence that the team is capable of carrying out long term payments.

It might be easier to understand if you use a value that is more reflective of the current market. Let's say that there are 150M AERM in existence and each AERM is worth 0.011 CENTS. Then, market cap would be $1.75M. After the swap, the chances of the value increasing are extremely low as the team will not be able to list the coin anywhere as there will now be two AERM coins in existance. The confusion will lead to exchanges avoiding the coin and everyone will lose out regardless.

If a majority of coin holders do not swap, then there are going to be two AERMs in existence. This is going to lead to exclusion from the vast majority of exchanges. Couple this with the fact that most exchanges are now doing their due diligence and requiring the team to be public, are you and your team willing to publish your profiles for this project? Regardless of having 2 exchanges, especially one that is using peoples coins to run their own Masternodes and will not be in business for much longer, you will not be able to list on another exchange if they are aware that your previous version of the coin is still alive and running.
ra213

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

This changed a few times. At the beginning there were short high return phases up to 10000%. You can check their twitter account to get the current ROI.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:28:00 PM

I don't understand the purpose of the vote for coin swap bot.
Why would anyone choose other than instant (or ASAP) and even so, the next choice was 2 weeks? If it was a day or so I might have gone for that but 2 weeks?

Also, any info on the upcoming masternode, like collateral and reward per block would be welcome.

sfgdsgdfgh

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

up
ra213

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Is there already an ETA for the coin swap?

timtim1

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:43:43 AM

This fiasco , the price below the bottom , why people sell for 40-50 sats it's a utopia , why harm yourself. Many people have already lost a lot on this, have patience wait for swap, don`t sell chip and don`t drop the price.
ra213

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

This fiasco , the price below the bottom , why people sell for 40-50 sats it's a utopia , why harm yourself. Many people have already lost a lot on this, have patience wait for swap, don`t sell chip and don`t drop the price.

When people want to sell, let them and take the opportunity to buy at a cheap price. The price of aerm was at the beginning way too high. For every new project.

Cryptocucumber

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

I'll cry if the market cap of aerium hit millions one day lol
wdelius

Activity: 308

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:39:04 AM

I feel like the current staking ROI is not high enough for people to keep their coins off of exchanges. Instead of staking they are just leaving them on CryptoBridge which creates big sell walls. Hopefully MNs will be here soon!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: