Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aerium [AERM] POW | POS | HIGH APR | LOW SUPPLY | LOW PREMINE | GPU MINING  (Read 75225 times)
rolfmetzger

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

Hmmm interesting little project here and with this drop in price.... nice!  Grin Roll Eyes

Perfect the price drop. Gonna buy more!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Urh233

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

Hmmm interesting little project here and with this drop in price.... nice!  Grin Roll Eyes

It's definitely around the time to do it  Grin Even though the %12,500 superblock is just about finished, a %1000 stake returns for the rest of the coin is very attractive too. I've been using https://stakeunited.com to stake my AERM and I would highly recommend them to anyone new to staking or even some of the veterans who want one of the best pool services in the game ATM. They let you stake AERM among dozens of other coins, all while giving you higher returns than you would have gotten if solo-staking your coin (unless you're carrying a very large amount of coin of course). Any info you guys might need is easily accessible on their home and tutorial page, and for any super specific questions they also run a very active discord too. Just thought I'd let everyone know about this great opportunity since it makes staking much easier and faster for everyone, happy investing!  Smiley
Here is their discord too incase anyone wanted it: https://discord.gg/wMje9MN

NEWBIE...?
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

30% down, dumping free coins after Ultra block. Well, price will stabilize in next 3 days and no more BIG block.  I'm keeping all of my coins for now and see where this coin is headed over next few weeks. I believe they will announce some news after these ultra blocks are gone.
Please dont' panic sell. Keeping your coins for next big things. Corrections always occur, dont afraid about corrections and massive corrections correlated to Bitcoin price movements.

garibaldo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Ok and thank you again OGM4ME. I'm not sure if i want to send my coins to a pool. Keeping them in my own wallet would give me a better feeling  Grin. If anyone can provide me a build of the latest linux wallet for raspian or a tutorial (for dummys) how to build it that would make me very happy.

Thanks for your support

this worked for me on ubuntu:

download newest source code from github:

https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases

--> Aerium-1.7.1.tar.gz

extract to your home folder

Now make sure that the required packages for Qt5 development of your
distribution are installed, for Debian and Ubuntu these are:

::

apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools \
        build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev \
        libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev \
        libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev

then
cd /src/leveldb

/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb chmod +x build_detect_platform
/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb make clean && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

cd ..

/Aerium-1.7.1/src make -f makefile.unix

cd ..

/Aerium-1.7.1 qmake
/Aerium-1.7.1 make

you might have to sudo for all. or at the beginning sudo -i

now you should have a file called
aerium-qt

just run it with
./arium-qt

you can find your wallet after syncing in your home folder (hidden directory called .aerium)

have fun and enjoy this great coin.

thank you rolfmetzger for your help. unfortunately i got the following error message after the make -f makefile.unix command:

fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
g++ -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/pi/Downloads/Aerium-1.7.1/src -I/home/pi/Downloads/Aerium-1.7.1/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DENABLE_WALLET -I/home/pi/Downloads/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb/include -I/home/pi/Downloads/Aerium-1.7.1/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/init.d -o obj/init.o init.cpp
g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.9/README.Bugs> for instructions.
makefile.unix:184: recipe for target 'obj/init.o' failed
make: *** [obj/init.o] Error 4

the following commands also fail. I'm not sure what the problem is an how i can solve it. i would be happy if anyone has an idea.
OGM4ME

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:19:15 PM

30% down, dumping free coins after Ultra block. Well, price will stabilize in next 3 days and no more BIG block.  I'm keeping all of my coins for now and see where this coin is headed over next few weeks. I believe they will announce some news after these ultra blocks are gone.
Please dont' panic sell. Keeping your coins for next big things. Corrections always occur, dont afraid about corrections and massive corrections correlated to Bitcoin price movements.

Yeah man, things go up and they go down, it's a part of the big picture. Why sell for a loss now when if you HODL for a bit and rake in more coin while it's heading up? What goes up must come down, but also the other way around  Wink
Fibbage

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Hmmm interesting little project here and with this drop in price.... nice!  Grin Roll Eyes

That's what I've been doing slowly.. Smiley Accumulate.
rolfmetzger

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

Yeah man, things go up and they go down, it's a part of the big picture. Why sell for a loss now when if you HODL for a bit and rake in more coin while it's heading up? What goes up must come down, but also the other way around  Wink

Sure HODL. 1000% staking after the superblocks is still better than most masternode coin....

Ogm4me did my instructions work for your Raspi setup? Maybe we can help the others. I only tested on ubuntu...
cryptowithoutborders

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Have been staking for the past two days over at StakeUnited.. seems great so far!
overclockedjesus

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:39:51 AM

Not really...These high % coins like this just start inflating and the price goes down to 1 SAT in a matter of a couple weeks.  Happens to every 1000% staking coin.
shroomzcoin

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

Not really...These high % coins like this just start inflating and the price goes down to 1 SAT in a matter of a couple weeks.  Happens to every 1000% staking coin.
This exactly, the coin price is only going down now, and in a few weeks to a month or 2 it will drop down to 1-2 sats, happens everytime, you need to get in early, make your money, and sell when the price is decent, i sold all mine a week or so ago, and the price has dropped ever since, it will never recover due to how many new coins are coming into supply.
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:47:32 AM

Best stake so far. I thought always the higher the stake amount the higher the reward.

https://imgur.com/a/KQDMx

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
johnny_le

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

currently testing a fix for the difficult problem
it should take few hours because i need to wait few blocks
i extremly recommend to dont withdraw/send coins to anywhere

(message from the DEV) https://discord.gg/kTeyty7
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

I got a stake for 0.0001 aerm earlier. And another one (not accepted) for 0.0002.
This can't be right

Rip00

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

Guys, I've got a question ... Since the 25th till today, i've gotten zero coins on staking. I have 5000 aerium coins, I was supposed to get rewards for staking I've got ziltch ... Only me or anybody else ?
ra213

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

currently testing a fix for the difficult problem
it should take few hours because i need to wait few blocks
i extremly recommend to dont withdraw/send coins to anywhere

(message from the DEV) https://discord.gg/kTeyty7

Thank you for that info. Are there any news on this problem? And is this the reason for the 0.0001 AERM stake rewards?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoMcBitcoin

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

Guys, I've got a question ... Since the 25th till today, i've gotten zero coins on staking. I have 5000 aerium coins, I was supposed to get rewards for staking I've got ziltch ... Only me or anybody else ?

you have to check that it is the current version of the portfolio and if so it is very important very important ACTIVATED

You can download it from the page

https://www.aerium.info/
Zavodov44

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

you have to check that it is the current version of the portfolio and if so it is very important very important ACTIVATED

pos after 100000 block is broken. Award 0,001 AER. The wallet is new.
ra213

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:13:05 PM

Maybe bad luck? I received a huge staking reward on 27th with fewer coins in my wallet.

I take it that your wallet is unlocked for staking.

Gambit_fr

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

Take a look at this:

Here's the question I posted 10 days ago, then posted a few more other times waiting for an answer:

Wallet release: v1.7.1

This update has the following changes
  • Seed nodes update
  • Chain split on block 55751 Patched

WAIT, A chain split?

Yeah, a chain split happened at block 55751 for unknown reasons, i have been working on it last dawn and everything should be fine on this version

Do i really need to update?

No, only if you are having syncing problems OR you are on the wrong chain

But how i verify if i am on the wrong chain?

Simply type this command on your wallet console

Code:
getblockbynumber 60000
Compare the hash with the block 60000, that is d4d19c36c9c343b6dbe4ac782cdb8ec9dfe86827fb3274ff1b3e8de380f26228, if it is different, you are on the wrong chain!

Wait wait, did i lost my coins?

No, you didnt lost any coins, you may have lost some stakes but when you change your chain, the coinage will make your next stake a pretty big one

So, i figured out that i am on the wrong chain, how i can fix it?

Simply close your wallet and go to %appdata% then rename the aerium folder to aeriumbackup, create a new aerium folder, copy the wallet.dat from aeriumbackup to aerium, you might want to backup the wallet.dat to somewhere else too.
Now, start your wallet again on the v1.7.1 and wait it to sync!

Windows Qt: https://github.com/aeriumcoin/Aerium/releases/download/v1.7.1/aerium-qt.zip
Mac: Coming soon...

I always had last version wallet installed 24h max after release, wallet open 24/24, but for the last 15 days my wallet was out of sync.
I installed v1.7.1 and it still wasn't able to sync, blocked at block 46933.
I removed the blockchain and re-downloaded it.
I had around 225 AERM before now I only have 81 AERM and last stake is 12/17/17!!!!
What the fuck? Did I just lose 2/3 of my wallet while doing nothing wrong?

There was a madness between the blocks 45k and 50k, if you were running v1.5 or v1.6 during then, you were on a complety different/wrong chain, when you came back to the correct chain, you lost your coins because the coins that are generated on the wrong chain doesnt exist/are invalid on the correct chain

From my original post: Angry
I always had last version wallet installed 24h max after release, wallet open 24/24, but for the last 15 days my wallet was out of sync.

Yeah, because you need to reset your blockchain data when you update from a wrong chain to correct chain

Well, you did warn us there was a chain split on 14 January 2018, as you can see from the pic below my problem appeared more than 3 weeks before (between 17 and 22 december)!
And I started to have synchronization problems since I updated to v1.7 on 28 December, wich I reported here many times and wasn't taken in account nor answered!
How was I supposed to know I was on the wrong chain? Crystal ball?
Oddly enough it appeared just before the super block rewards, it made me loss 2/3 of my stack, I may be the only one complaining but I'm surely not the only which had this problem.
You didn't do your job, you can't be trusted anymore.

Shit coin, it will continue to fall...

rolfmetzger

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:17:20 PM

pos after 100000 block is broken. Award 0,001 AER. The wallet is new.

anybody got a new linux wallet?
Will have to wait for the dev to update the source code on github.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: