Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 134k unconfirmed transactions now. I'm starting to get really worried about this  (Read 5957 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:50:34 PM

Excuse me but when did we had 179k+ unconfirmed transactions before in the past? I don't recall such thing and I'm with bitcoin since its birth...

It was well over 200,000 unconfirmed transactions in May. That was in the past.

Satoshi, is that you? What happened to your English, brah?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SynAck

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:54:20 PM

Excuse me but when did we had 179k+ unconfirmed transactions before in the past? I don't recall such thing and I'm with bitcoin since its birth...

It was well over 200,000 unconfirmed transactions in May. That was in the past.

Satoshi, is that you? What happened to your English, brah?
Cheesy
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

Last night at 7pm I transferred 2btc to coinbase (well, tried to) at 8am this morning it had 0 confirmations.

I ended up paying an accelerator company $50 to push it through Cry Cry

Worked though, within 4 hours all confirmations came through and I had my coins on gdax...just in case!

If I sell it's only to buy back at a lower price.
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:13:47 PM

I really don't like that the BCH supporters use such practices as spamming Bitcoin with thousands of fake transactions to damage it. They really think that this way they will convince people to switch to BCH? If nothing else, this is the reason I never want to have anything to do with BCH.
Agree this proves the wrong motives of bitcoin cash , it just all business If they already make enough money out if it they will dump all of it , I really don't get why some folks are really being serious with bitcoin cash since there is nothing wonderful about it.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:20:32 PM

Is it still unconfirmed or now it has been resolved?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

This is the most weird day in my crypto life. First those btc and bch wars and then these unconfirmed transactions issues. whats next Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:03:10 PM

The guys behind bitcoin cash are just a bunch of manipulators who just want to earn quick money, even if it means damaging the whole bitcoin community. Hopefully they will spend all their bitcoins on this crap very soon and leave us alone with full bags of useless BCH shitcoins.
Yes there is manipulation in the entire cryptocurrency market,it is not solely confide to bitcoin cash alone ,yes there is a huge battle going on between bitcoin and bitcoin cash and bitcoin is under threat with all the move to test the network from the whales who are supporting bitcoin cash and this is hurting every user with the higher transaction charges.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:07:49 PM

Is it still unconfirmed or now it has been resolved?

There are about 170000 unconfirmed transactions at the time of posting. Seems that the problem hasn't solved yet. But I am sure that everything will go back to normal soon.
Pennywis3

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:34:21 PM

Its going down, miners are comming back.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:24:39 PM

I guess someone just want to manipulate the market. That is very ridiculous and very unprofessional. Doing something for your own benefits is unbelievable.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:42:53 PM

Whats happening in the crypto currency world? Is there someone behind this unconfirmed transactions? I hope this problem may resolve immediately.

Bforce

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:08:59 PM

It is very sad when u see BTC is not protected and people want and tryng to damage its reputation..  something must be done about this!
Unconfirmed transactions is decreasing very fast...  Miners are back
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:54:13 AM

Learn to be patient the reason of that is the traffic in every trasanction in blockchain. But sooner it will confirmed just wait.

NO,

quit being a pansy and paying 20X more than what is needed and waiting 20X as long to receive it.

Use Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin both of them work fast at a fraction of segshitcoin prices.

There is a difference between being Patient and just being a downright Fool.

╥Aztek

lol that was harsh, but I have to agree. there is little sense in paying extra for pretty much an unavoidable outcome. if you are trying to do some transacting in a timely and safe manner at the moment, there is only like 500+ other blockchains you can choose from. not so keen if you are trying to buy something with btc at them moment, but why the fuck would you be doing that, given the state of the network? personally, all the bitcoins are on my list atm, so using everything but.

but really though, this is an entire ecosphere. not just bitcoin, im all about bitcoin, but use all of the advantages we are provided. doge is fast af, and damn near free to boot, as an additional example.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:58:53 AM

Unconfirmed transactions is decreasing very fast...  Miners are back

It doesn't look like that. Although I am sure that this problem will be solved soon, but there is more than 14000 unconfirmed transactions.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:03:38 AM

Nothing is decreasing, this seems to be a neverending story. Bet I will wake up tommorow and still find my transaction unconfirmed. I wish all the shops I use would take anything other then btc so i can move on from this garbage. Paying 4$ fee for a 20$ transaction on friday and it's almost monday now. Jokes on me.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:05:26 AM

The hashpower movement is a red flag for me that there is some dirty playing going on here. Whatever is going to happen in the future is real dirty.

The dirty play is the BCH pump to tempt Bitcoin miners. Most Bitcoin miners are so mindless they don't know what they're mining. They just switch automatically between whatever provides the most cashola that particular second.

All you have to do to hijack them is lure them away with more profit. That's why I don't see how two major SHA256 coins can exist in the long run without making both intolerable to use.
Yeah, we should be very concerned about that, So I wouldn't call it just a pump because there is major disagreement to which is the real bitcoin. The miners will decide its simple. no matter what is happening there is great manipulation and its done right and perfectly.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:08:09 AM

Bitcoin needs to scale, and this is nothing new. It will serve to boost interest in altcoins, including Bitcoin Cash. Segwit needs to be more widely implemented into the network and the Lightning Network will have to be integrated eventually. No matter what the near-term problems, bitcoin is here to stay.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:11:08 AM

This is not good but i know that bitcoin will solve this problem i know that bitcoin is a strong crypto and it will rise again so we neeed to wait and don't panic .
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:35:06 AM

Ohh God dam you people! Stop panicking with this shit. This is what making the bitcoin cash very strong at this point and the founder is being happy about it. If this chain reaction continues then it will take very short time for the bitcoin to collapse and then kiss the ass of BCH. Really I’m telling you this is what they are wanting from us, to cry and crawl towards the BCH and help it grow more. I have my unconfirmed transactions since week now but I don’t care much about it because I want those miners to get in line and confirm my transaction over the BCH, thats all! Then only things can come to normal. People fall for such things a lot and don’t really like it.

saen

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

It isn't bad yet. I am concerned most of all by the commissions. Recently, I for one transaction have given $7. Is it normal? Bitcoin stops being a cryptocurrency standard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: