Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:21:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin!  (Read 61316 times)
minternj

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:56:05 AM

It's debatable if newer mint coins need to be graded at all. Some people just break the slabs. Again wasn't complaining, just thought I should mention that it came different than specified. Btw it was NGC graded.

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
minternj

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:10:24 AM

Fair enough. We thought you would like a coin that was graded by PCGS. People pay $40 for that service so it can only help in the end but we should have asked you first.   Undecided

Graded and sealed is better than "still in original packing", IMHO Smiley

Sure if it was ms70 first strike or something.. You don' know what I got.

Veldt Gold (OP)

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 04:55:58 PM

It's debatable if newer mint coins need to be graded at all. Some people just break the slabs. Again wasn't complaining, just thought I should mention that it came different than specified. Btw it was NGC graded.

We will make sure we ask in the future. Thanks for the feedback Wink

VELDT GOLD - your full service bitcoin to bullion dealer!
minternj

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:43:16 PM

Just put in another order. My preference is to ship whatever is fastest. Appreciate the quick service!

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 01:32:23 AM

Just put in another order. My preference is to ship whatever is fastest. Appreciate the quick service!

Going out tomorrow. Thanks for the order!

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 05:08:25 AM

After all orders have gone out tomorrow we will be closing for the Thanksgiving weekend Grin

You can still order from us. Your order will be filled when we return to work Monday the 29th

We are most thankful for you, the customer this Thanksgiving week. You have made this year a memorable one and we would not be where we are without you. Wink

Best Wishes to all this Thanksgiving week.

camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 08:46:03 PM

nice yellow box arrived today  Cool

silver at .03xx next up .003!

kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:15:37 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 01:50:19 AM by kingcrimson

It won't let me order it says there's no shipping options for the US
Nevermind, works now
jj30

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:16:11 AM

Hi,

Has anyone tested the gold from Agora Commodities? I don't want to have to buy a gold testing kit, scale, and calipers...

I'm not alleging anything, I just have trouble trusting what is gold and what isn't. Please PM me if you have tested AC's gold.

Thank you in advance,
JJ30
CaliforniaLawyer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 08:54:10 PM

Nice quick shipping and a good price. Look forward to another order..
bt2084

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:21:12 PM

I took one of the coins I got from them to a local dealer and asked if they had a test.  The dealer said that he'd never seen a gold coin weigh exactly the correct amount if it were counterfeit. In other words - only the real coin weighed exactly the correct amount (and presumably looked legit.)  So that's all he did to test it... just weigh it.

(Yes, he said it was real -- paid me cash for it.)

Hi,

Has anyone tested the gold from Agora Commodities? I don't want to have to buy a gold testing kit, scale, and calipers...

I'm not alleging anything, I just have trouble trusting what is gold and what isn't. Please PM me if you have tested AC's gold.

Thank you in advance,
JJ30
Bitweasil

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:01:52 PM

Just find a local coin shop with an xray spectrometer gadget. It pings the coin with a blast of energy and tells you exactly what is in it. Quick, easy, and awesome.

Need high quality, rack mountable GPU clusters for OpenCL work or password auditing?  http://www.stricture-group.com/
Seth Otterstad

Activity: 328

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:48:47 AM

I took one of the coins I got from them to a local dealer and asked if they had a test.  The dealer said that he'd never seen a gold coin weigh exactly the correct amount if it were counterfeit. In other words - only the real coin weighed exactly the correct amount (and presumably looked legit.)  So that's all he did to test it... just weigh it.

Hi,

Thank you in advance,
JJ30

If anyone can show that fake 1oz gold coins with the correct size and weight exist, I would be very curious to hear about it.  It is my understanding that fakes are only a problem in 10oz+ bars.

Seth Otterstad's Blog          @SethOtterstad on twitter          Seth on google+
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 05:25:46 AM

Hi,

Thank you in advance,
JJ30

If anyone can show that fake 1oz gold coins with the correct size and weight exist, I would be very curious to hear about it.  It is my understanding that fakes are only a problem in 10oz+ bars.

http://www.goldcoinbalance.com/blog

(If you want fake gold, talk to a poor king)

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 06:21:25 AM

Hi,

Thank you in advance,
JJ30

Thanks for keeping us honest!

We pondered selling fake gold for awhile. While the premiums would be great for us we figured repeat customers would be non-existent and public relations would be a disaster.

We decided to stick to the real stuff Wink

John Law

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:48:38 AM

Hi Agora,
Made my first order with you.
Can you give me a rough date of dispatch and ETA for order #5654?

Many thanks
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 03:40:16 PM

Hi Agora,
Made my first order with you.
Can you give me a rough date of dispatch and ETA for order #5654?

Many thanks

Going out today!  

6-10 days is standard for international orders

Thank you for your order  Smiley

John Law

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:07:56 PM

Thank you! Will let you know when it arrives
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 11:34:12 PM

Great quote from GoldDrive on BTC-E

"rehypothecation should just be called your roomate pawning your shit and promising to get it back before you return from deployment"

We should make a banner for this on the website

Joukahainen

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:29:30 AM

I have been buying gold from other merchants before, and this is my first order from Agora Commodities. You seem to be quite active in this thread, so I am using it to inquire about my order.

Question: Do you have any news about the order #5573?

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: