Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:44:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ATTN] Is there anyone still not receive your batch#2 machine or tracking #?  (Read 3440 times)
Wayne_Chang (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:19:39 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 04:02:08 PM by Wayne_Chang

I saw more and more people received their batch#2 machines but I still have no information.
I have order# in Avalon webpage and received confirmation from both Avalon & walletbit.
Is there anyone still not receive your batch#2 machine or tracking #?
As the one who has received their machines is no interesting to update their status to us, I have to open this thread to unite people who is still losing money as me.
Trade-in is not included in this thread. Thanks.

======================================================================================================
IDs not received batch#2 machines yet
Wayne_Chang
GenTarkin
Furious
kevcoins

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 01:57:15 AM

Did You submit your support ticket to them?
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:01:53 AM

Yes. But not surprise, no reply till now.
kevcoins

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 02:25:00 AM

Yes. But not surprise, no reply till now.

did u pm him?
Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:43:48 AM

Just be patient. There are a lot of undelivered batch #2 units but they are on the way...
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:56:06 AM

If they are on the way, there should be tracking#. But I have nothing.
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:17:28 AM

I don't think you need to open a support ticket if your order shows up on the website.
Bowjob

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:19:00 AM

My order shows up as processing on the website, walletbit sent me like 4 emails confirming my payment.. I did not send a support ticket as it might delay by ASIC even further. It's been processing since forever. I wait in front of the door for the ASIC with no avail.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:53:41 AM

My order shows up as processing on the website, walletbit sent me like 4 emails confirming my payment.. I did not send a support ticket as it might delay by ASIC even further. It's been processing since forever. I wait in front of the door for the ASIC with no avail.
You already received tracking #, right?
area

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:05:22 AM

Judging from my batch 2.2 order number, there are still plenty of batch 2 units still to ship. I would not worry for a while yet.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:08:14 AM

Bump

Yo, you've been told recently that they reopened their support tickets at a new location and asked any prior tickets to be re-sent via the new form...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:15:38 AM

Bump

Yo, you've been told recently that they reopened their support tickets at a new location and asked any prior tickets to be re-sent via the new form...
I did not yet received any info. I have opened a ticket almost a week ago. I am not complaining however. But there are still a lot of us in my situation. I am confident that i will have my unit delivered by the end of the month though .

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:18:05 AM

Bump

I did not yet received any info. I have opened a ticket almost a week ago. I am not complaining however. But there are still a lot of us in my situation. I am confident that i will have my unit delivered by the end of the month though .

I was referring to the OP, Yifu addressed the new support tickets a week ago in an email update, that I posted to this forum and that has previously (as in the past couple of days) been explained to the OP in another thread...

Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:37:33 AM

Bump

I was referring to the OP, Yifu addressed the new support tickets a week ago in an email update, that I posted to this forum and that has previously (as in the past couple of days) been explained to the OP in another thread...
I just submit a support ticket the day before yesterday. So I am sure the address is correct. And till now I received nothing.
Although we paid the order at different time, it is not reasonable to deliver machine via a month or more time range.
Even an Avalon machine's incoming is much less than before. It is still a great loss in a month.
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:23:17 PM

Bump
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:30:58 PM

Bump

I just submit a support ticket the day before yesterday. So I am sure the address is correct. And till now I received nothing.
Although we paid the order at different time, it is not reasonable to deliver machine via a month or more time range.
Even an Avalon machine's incoming is much less than before. It is still a great loss in a month.

Ok, then yes, you should have the right address, I'm repost the email content below this. Yifu fluffed the address to, so I'm removing the additional 's' that shouldn't be there. The other thing, what with the recent feature update, one can assume he is rushed, even if a little flakey at the best of times...

Production is happening, it is now time to address ordering issues and ship units.

Before opening a ticket, make sure the following is true.

1. you have an account on store.avalon-asics.com with all your information filled out, including address, phone number and such.
2. your bitcoin transaction id, blockchain.info url preferred.
3. the email you use for ordering ( if it is different from the store account. )

The support ticket has added fields for trouble type, which batch you belong, a chip order or regular batches and etc.

Finally, if you have an ticket older than June 1st, make another containing all the information using the new form at

SUPPORT.AVALON-ASICS.com

Where the correct address actually is; SUPPORT.AVALON-ASIC.com

Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:16:22 PM

Bump

Ok, then yes, you should have the right address, I'm repost the email content below this. Yifu fluffed the address to, so I'm removing the additional 's' that shouldn't be there. The other thing, what with the recent feature update, one can assume he is rushed, even if a little flakey at the best of times...

Production is happening, it is now time to address ordering issues and ship units.

1. you have an account on store.avalon-asics.com with all your information filled out, including address, phone number and such.
3. the email you use for ordering ( if it is different from the store account. )

The support ticket has added fields for trouble type, which batch you belong, a chip order or regular batches and etc.

Finally, if you have an ticket older than June 1st, make another containing all the information using the new form at

SUPPORT.AVALON-ASICS.com

Thanks for your reply.
I think what I can do now is waiting and waiting and waiting.
Hope you guys who already received your machine can give me some good luck. Tongue
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:26:07 PM

Bump

SUPPORT.AVALON-ASICS.com

Thanks for your reply.
I think what I can do now is waiting and waiting and waiting.
Hope you guys who already received your machine can give me some good luck. Tongue

I'm not an Avalon customer myself yet, but good luck anyway bud! Wink

Tehfiend

Activity: 491
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

If you're order is showing up in the store then all you can do is sit and wait for your tracking # like the rest of us. Creating more tickets will only waste their time and slow things down. Yes they are over 2 months late now but sit back and be patient as there is still a lot of gravy left despite the delay...
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:25:40 AM

Bump
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: